Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2018, 08:48:56 AM »

Dave has the redhead avi thing down pat.
I expected a CF story of some sort by now. the banter never fails to disappoint.

that didn't come out right.

good night. neighbor lady needs some attention.
+1 on the CF banter report. WTF?

+10 ON THE REDHEADS
This theme is approved.
We're finally getting sign-off? The theme's about to change.
why?

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2018, 08:49:06 AM »

On the tee with Scott Fish.

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Tapatalk

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2018, 08:51:49 AM »

On the tee with Scott Fish.

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Tapatalk
Nice! What are you smoking?

Edit: I see after zooming in that it's a CAO. By the way, tell Scott to hurry up and get some color on those legs. Sheesh.

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2018, 08:59:17 AM »

Dave has the redhead avi thing down pat.
I expected a CF story of some sort by now. the banter never fails to disappoint.

that didn't come out right.

good night. neighbor lady needs some attention.
+1 on the CF banter report. WTF?

+10 ON THE REDHEADS
This theme is approved.
We're finally getting sign-off? The theme's about to change.
why?
I'm OK with it not changing. It's just that it is what NJDave does... To keep it interesting.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/4/2018
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2018, 09:05:11 AM »

Morning Sam, Tony, NeighborlyDean, PreCFDave, and DivotCFDave.  Rain today but a nice weekend in store.
Morning Mark.  Overcast and cool this morning in beautiful downtown Wilmington.  Didn't see too much rain in the forecast for today, but tomorrow looks like another story.

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2018, 09:08:11 AM »

On the tee with Scott Fish.

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Tapatalk
woohoo.
enjoy.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/4/2018
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2018, 09:08:36 AM »

Of course, weather speaking, I look at the weather reports for home which is 45 miles south of here and surrounded by water.  tends to give a lot of credence to "If you don't like the weather just wait 10 min and it will change"  statement.  C&D canal seems to make a serious weather difference.  I've literally seen it snowing on the north side and raining on the south, definite demarcation, not even sleet or freezing rain between.
Sorry, not even sure where all of that came from.

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2018, 09:09:05 AM »

Dave has the redhead avi thing down pat.
I expected a CF story of some sort by now. the banter never fails to disappoint.

that didn't come out right.

good night. neighbor lady needs some attention.
+1 on the CF banter report. WTF?

+10 ON THE REDHEADS
This theme is approved.
We're finally getting sign-off? The theme's about to change.
why?
I'm OK with it not changing. It's just that it is what NJDave does... To keep it interesting.
can't have too many nekked redheads!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/4/2018
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2018, 09:09:26 AM »

On the tee with Scott Fish.

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Tapatalk
Nice!  I'm envious!

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2018, 09:11:21 AM »

Of course, weather speaking, I look at the weather reports for home which is 45 miles south of here and surrounded by water.  tends to give a lot of credence to "If you don't like the weather just wait 10 min and it will change"  statement.  C&D canal seems to make a serious weather difference.  I've literally seen it snowing on the north side and raining on the south, definite demarcation, not even sleet or freezing rain between.
Sorry, not even sure where all of that came from.
going to be close to 90° today with a nice breeze off the gulf, no complaints here.

« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2018, 09:15:47 AM »

On the tee with Scott Fish.

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Tapatalk
Nice! What are you smoking?

Edit: I see after zooming in that it's a CAO. By the way, tell Scott to hurry up and get some color on those legs. Sheesh.
CNS

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2018, 09:19:09 AM »

Of course, weather speaking, I look at the weather reports for home which is 45 miles south of here and surrounded by water.  tends to give a lot of credence to "If you don't like the weather just wait 10 min and it will change"  statement.  C&D canal seems to make a serious weather difference.  I've literally seen it snowing on the north side and raining on the south, definite demarcation, not even sleet or freezing rain between.
Sorry, not even sure where all of that came from.
Nice observing, WeatherChannelSam.

« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2018, 10:00:24 AM »

time to get ready for a noon meeting and painting club house after, just one wall left so shouldn't take long.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/4/2018
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2018, 10:00:35 AM »

Of course, weather speaking, I look at the weather reports for home which is 45 miles south of here and surrounded by water.  tends to give a lot of credence to "If you don't like the weather just wait 10 min and it will change"  statement.  C&D canal seems to make a serious weather difference.  I've literally seen it snowing on the north side and raining on the south, definite demarcation, not even sleet or freezing rain between.
Sorry, not even sure where all of that came from.
Nice observing, WeatherChannelSam.
Before I flunked out, i was very interested in meteorology in college.  One of the only jobs I know of that you get paid whether you are right or wrong, and no one seems to care.

« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2018, 10:21:48 AM »

@Dave: You heading out to PA today?
In about an hour.
Pork roll cut, beverages and cigars packed.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8