Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

« Reply #105 on: January 05, 2018, 05:21:48 PM »

my late Christmas present. 3 day shipping my ass.
What are the ones in the lower left corner and what is in the upper right, Deano?

« Reply #106 on: January 05, 2018, 05:27:29 PM »

my late Christmas present. 3 day shipping my ass.
What are the ones in the lower left corner and what is in the upper right, Deano?
Sister house blends. Nicaraguan Primeros and CCom maduro and connie.

« Reply #107 on: January 05, 2018, 05:43:27 PM »

my late Christmas present. 3 day shipping my ass.
Nice haul, though.

« Reply #108 on: January 05, 2018, 05:57:21 PM »

Well boys, time for me to get the Cuban dinner ready. White rice, black beans, and a pork shoulder I slow roasted for 8 hours.

« Reply #109 on: January 05, 2018, 06:00:15 PM »

my late Christmas present. 3 day shipping my ass.
Nice haul, though.
gotta give them a month of down time though, but they'll hold me over for a bit. I smoke what I like and like what I smoke.

« Reply #110 on: January 05, 2018, 06:01:24 PM »

Well boys, time for me to get the Cuban dinner ready. White rice, black beans, and a pork shoulder I slow roasted for 8 hours.
Mmmmm, I had cube steaks in mushroom gravy and oven browned potatoes.

« Reply #111 on: January 05, 2018, 06:18:51 PM »

my late Christmas present. 3 day shipping my ass.
Nice haul, though.
gotta give them a month of down time though, but they'll hold me over for a bit. I smoke what I like and like what I smoke.
Won't hear me criticizin'.

« Reply #112 on: January 05, 2018, 06:30:05 PM »

my late Christmas present. 3 day shipping my ass.
Nice haul, though.
gotta give them a month of down time though, but they'll hold me over for a bit. I smoke what I like and like what I smoke.
Won't hear me criticizin'.
wouldn't matter if you did. LOL.

« Reply #113 on: January 05, 2018, 06:35:24 PM »

Well boys, time for me to get the Cuban dinner ready. White rice, black beans, and a pork shoulder I slow roasted for 8 hours.
Mmmmm, I had cube steaks in mushroom gravy and oven browned potatoes.
That sounds good too.

« Reply #114 on: January 05, 2018, 06:37:50 PM »

heading to the beach to see the stars. later.

« Reply #115 on: January 05, 2018, 07:14:24 PM »

heading to the beach to see the stars. later.
Have a nice evening, Deano.

« Reply #116 on: January 05, 2018, 08:21:46 PM »

Well boys, time for me to get the Cuban dinner ready. White rice, black beans, and a pork shoulder I slow roasted for 8 hours.
Mmmmm, I had cube steaks in mushroom gravy and oven browned potatoes.
That sounds good too.
Carry out Chinese from a small neighborhood place which consistently kicks ass.

« Reply #117 on: January 05, 2018, 08:23:31 PM »

Well boys, time for me to get the Cuban dinner ready. White rice, black beans, and a pork shoulder I slow roasted for 8 hours.
Mmmmm, I had cube steaks in mushroom gravy and oven browned potatoes.
That sounds good too.
But gotta admit slow roasted pork from Chef Tonys kitchen sounds damn good.

« Reply #118 on: January 05, 2018, 10:00:46 PM »

Well boys, time for me to get the Cuban dinner ready. White rice, black beans, and a pork shoulder I slow roasted for 8 hours.
Mmmmm, I had cube steaks in mushroom gravy and oven browned potatoes.
That sounds good too.
But gotta admit slow roasted pork from Chef Tonys kitchen sounds damn good.
Wound up being great. Still have about 7 1/2 lbs left. Also made a salad and some stuffed mushrooms. It was pretty much a feast. Now we'll veg in front of the boob tube for a bit and call it a night.

« Reply #119 on: January 05, 2018, 10:03:21 PM »

Well boys, time for me to get the Cuban dinner ready. White rice, black beans, and a pork shoulder I slow roasted for 8 hours.
Mmmmm, I had cube steaks in mushroom gravy and oven browned potatoes.
That sounds good too.
But gotta admit slow roasted pork from Chef Tonys kitchen sounds damn good.
Wound up being great. Still have about 7 1/2 lbs left. Also made a salad and some stuffed mushrooms. It was pretty much a feast. Now we'll veg in front of the boob tube for a bit and call it a night.
I shall join you.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]