Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2018, 10:35:42 AM »

snow and 30° in Tallahassee, Florida this morning, 36° and rain here. lows in the high 20's overnight for the next few days.

« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2018, 10:39:07 AM »

after a long discussion with my primary and arguement with my rheumatologist yesterday, I am finally on an aggressive treatment for my RA. now I just have to find the money in my bank account to pay for the meds, and surgery on my wrists are cancelled indefinately until we get my RA under control.
Morning Dean.  Sorry/Glad to hear that.  Sorry the efforts so far have not been effective, glad there are other avenue's available to you.  Won't your insurance cover most of this?

« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2018, 10:39:43 AM »

snow and 30° in Tallahassee, Florida this morning, 36° and rain here. lows in the high 20's overnight for the next few days.
That's our highs for the immediate future.

« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2018, 10:48:40 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2018, 10:50:45 AM »

after a long discussion with my primary and arguement with my rheumatologist yesterday, I am finally on an aggressive treatment for my RA. now I just have to find the money in my bank account to pay for the meds, and surgery on my wrists are cancelled indefinately until we get my RA under control.
That sucks, Dean, sorry to hear it.

« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2018, 10:52:26 AM »

after a long discussion with my primary and arguement with my rheumatologist yesterday, I am finally on an aggressive treatment for my RA. now I just have to find the money in my bank account to pay for the meds, and surgery on my wrists are cancelled indefinately until we get my RA under control.
Sounds expensive but hopefully relief is on its way.

Good morning Dean and Bret.

« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2018, 10:52:57 AM »

Morning RevRaz.
How did the Christmas service go?

« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2018, 10:53:20 AM »

Scorcher and crappy Oliva 5'ver deals at the Page.

« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2018, 10:54:04 AM »

snow and 30° in Tallahassee, Florida this morning, 36° and rain here. lows in the high 20's overnight for the next few days.
That's our highs for the immediate future.
Supposed to be very wifey conditions tomorrow (cold and ugly). May have to pull the work from home card.

« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2018, 10:58:12 AM »

snow and 30° in Tallahassee, Florida this morning, 36° and rain here. lows in the high 20's overnight for the next few days.
The Charleston Pineapple fountain:

« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2018, 10:58:44 AM »

after a long discussion with my primary and arguement with my rheumatologist yesterday, I am finally on an aggressive treatment for my RA. now I just have to find the money in my bank account to pay for the meds, and surgery on my wrists are cancelled indefinately until we get my RA under control.
Morning Dean.  Sorry/Glad to hear that.  Sorry the efforts so far have not been effective, glad there are other avenue's available to you.  Won't your insurance cover most of this?
I have a $450 deductible on my meds. the new med is $208 for 30 day supply. after I meet my deductible it drops to $30. right now $208 is a lot to come up with this time of year. all is good.

« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2018, 10:59:26 AM »

snow and 30° in Tallahassee, Florida this morning, 36° and rain here. lows in the high 20's overnight for the next few days.
That's our highs for the immediate future.
Supposed to be very wifey conditions tomorrow (cold and ugly). May have to pull the work from home card.
So that means you'll be with the ACTUAL wife....
...may be better to deal with the weather conditions.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/3/2018
« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2018, 11:01:57 AM »

Good Morning Tony, Dave, Mark, Dean, LTG, Raz & Scott!

« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2018, 11:07:16 AM »

Not such a good NJ beach day (bay actually, but close enough)

« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2018, 11:08:59 AM »

Good Morning Tony, Dave, Mark, Dean, LTG, Raz & Scott!
Morning Sam, ready for winter storm Grayson?  Especially when the bombogenesis happens.....?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9