CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: 1/2/2018  (Read 5642 times)

Threebean

Re: 1/2/2018
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2018, 08:17:10 AM »

Morning Tony, Fish, and MoreThanOneDave.  Sorry about those Tigers (Clemson version). 

sfish

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2018, 08:17:21 AM »

And for the record, this is my current favorite Browns joke. It's even funnier that it will be up to 4 movies in May.
But they get another first draft pick.
That usually goes well.
We'll see how my Giants do with theirs

sfish

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2018, 08:18:16 AM »

Morning Tony, Fish, and MoreThanOneDave.  Sorry about those Tigers (Clemson version).
Yeah, Alabama's D pretty much manhandled them from the start

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2018, 08:18:40 AM »

And for the record, this is my current favorite Browns joke. It's even funnier that it will be up to 4 movies in May.
That usually goes well.
I think Myles Garrett is turning out pretty well. He ended up with 7 sacks after missing 5 games. Other than that, maybe not so much. Lol
And we actually have 2 of the top 4 picks. So we've got much more riding on this one to screw up.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2018, 08:20:15 AM »

That usually goes well.
Think they'll take a QB? I know Andy is a big fan of Eli. Or he's a big detractor, I still don't remember how that bet took shape. Haha

Threebean

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2018, 08:27:05 AM »

Yeah, Alabama's D pretty much manhandled them from the start
And turnovers with unfortunate results.  Da’Ron Payne needs to be switched to WR for the championship game.   ;)

sfish

« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2018, 08:40:04 AM »

That usually goes well.
Think they'll take a QB? I know Andy is a big fan of Eli. Or he's a big detractor, I still don't remember how that bet took shape. Haha
Word is they'll definitely take a quarterback, they don't anticipate picking this high in the draft anytime again soon. Andy's bet was that Romo would win a Super Bowl before Eli would win another

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2018, 08:51:24 AM »

That usually goes well.
Word is they'll definitely take a quarterback, they don't anticipate picking this high in the draft anytime again soon. Andy's bet was that Romo would win a Super Bowl before Eli would win another
Yeah, that's right. Then he went another year, got hurt and retired. He should stick to penny stocks. :D

sfish

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2018, 08:55:02 AM »

That usually goes well.
Yeah, that's right. Then he went another year, got hurt and retired. He should stick to penny stocks. :D
Hahaha, yes indeed

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2018, 09:06:42 AM »

Good morning, FightingIrishMark.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2018, 09:11:34 AM »

That usually goes well.
He might still be correct.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2018, 09:18:16 AM »

That usually goes well.
He wasn't making a ton of sense that night, there's a good chance he already thinks he won the bet.  8)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2018, 09:32:07 AM »

That usually goes well.
He wasn't making a ton of sense that night, there's a good chance he already thinks he won the bet.  8)
Drunk on pork roll?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2018, 09:51:28 AM »

That usually goes well.
Drunk on pork roll?
Might have been. Part of the magic of CF.

sfish

« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2018, 09:57:43 AM »

That usually goes well.
He's Andy...he rarely makes any sense
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6