CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on December 02, 2014, 12:01:00 AM

Title: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on December 02, 2014, 12:01:00 AM
Brrrrr!  It's getting cold out there.  Or maybe it's just that it's Tuesday. Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour some eggnog and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on December 02, 2014, 12:01:48 AM
Good morning everyone!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 02, 2014, 01:21:04 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 02, 2014, 01:25:53 AM
Today is Tuesday, Dec. 2, the 336th day of 2014. There are 29 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 02, 2014, 01:26:26 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Dec. 2, 1954, the U.S. Senate passed, 67-22, a resolution condemning Sen. Joseph R. McCarthy, R-Wis., saying he had "acted contrary to senatorial ethics and tended to bring the Senate into dishonor and disrepute."
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 02, 2014, 01:26:59 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 02, 2014, 01:27:23 AM
In 1804, Napoleon crowned himself Emperor of the French.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 02, 2014, 01:28:09 AM

In 1814, French author Donatien-Alphonse-Francois, Comte de Sade, better known as the Marquis de Sade, died in an insane asylum at age 74 after a lifetime of notoriety for his sexual perversities and writings.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 02, 2014, 01:28:38 AM
1823, President James Monroe outlined his doctrine opposing European expansion in the Western Hemisphere.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 02, 2014, 01:29:23 AM

In 1859, militant abolitionist John Brown was hanged for his raid on Harpers Ferry the previous October. Artist
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 02, 2014, 01:29:58 AM
In 1927, Ford Motor Co. unveiled its Model A automobile that replaced its Model T.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 02, 2014, 01:30:23 AM
In 1939, New York Municipal Airport-LaGuardia Field (later LaGuardia Airport) went into operation as an airliner from Chicago landed at one minute past midnight.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 02, 2014, 01:31:08 AM
1942, an artificially created, self-sustaining nuclear chain reaction was demonstrated for the first time at the University of Chicago.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 02, 2014, 01:31:41 AM
In 1961, Cuban leader Fidel Castro declared himself a Marxist-Leninist who would eventually lead Cuba to Communism.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 02, 2014, 01:32:06 AM
1970, the newly created Environmental Protection Agency opened its doors; its first director was William D. Ruckelshaus.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 02, 2014, 01:32:33 AM
In 1982, in the first operation of its kind, doctors at the University of Utah Medical Center implanted a permanent artificial heart in the chest of retired dentist Dr. Barney Clark, who lived 112 days with the device.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 02, 2014, 01:33:04 AM
In 1989, President George H.W. Bush and Soviet President Mikhail S. Gorbachev held the first talks of their wind
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 02, 2014, 01:33:30 AM
n 1991, American hostage Joseph Cicippio (sih-SIHP'-ee-oh), held captive in Lebanon for more than five years, was released.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 02, 2014, 01:34:08 AM
Ten years ago: President George W. Bush chose former New York police commissioner Bernard Kerik to run the Department of Homeland Security. (However, Kerik withdrew his name days later, citing immigration problems with a former nanny; he later pleaded guilty to eight felonies, including lying to the White House.) President Bush announced that Nebraska Gov. Mike Johanns was his choice as the next agriculture secretary, replacing Ann Veneman. U.N. ambassador John Danforth resigned after five months representing the U.S. at the world body. Dame Alicia Markova, one of the 20th century's greatest ballerinas, died in Bath, England, a day after turning 94. Pulitzer-winning poet Mona Van Duyn, the nation's first female poet laureate, died in University City, Missouri, at age 83.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 02, 2014, 01:34:32 AM
Five years ago: A day after President Barack Obama announced plans to deploy 30,000 more troops in Afghanistan, leading congressional Democrats said they had serious misgivings but would not try to stop the deployments while Republicans said they supported the force increase even as they questioned Obama's July 2011 deadline to start bringing troops home. Tiger Woods issued a statement saying he'd let his family down with "transgressions" that he regretted "with all of my heart," and that he would deal with his personal life behind closed doors.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 02, 2014, 01:35:16 AM
One year ago: On "Cyber Monday," perhaps the busiest online shopping day of the year, the Supreme Court refused to wade into a dispute over state sales taxes for purchases on websites like Amazon.com, paving the way for more states to attempt to collect taxes on Internet sales. Actor Christopher Evan Welch, 48, died in Santa Monica, California.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 02, 2014, 01:35:41 AM
Today's Birthdays: Former Attorney General Edwin Meese III is 83. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., is 75. Actress Cathy Lee Crosby is 70. Movie director Penelope Spheeris is 69. Actor Ron Raines is 65. Country singer John Wesley Ryles is 64. Actor Keith Szarabajka is 62. Actor Dan Butler is 60. Broadcast journalist Stone Phillips is 60. Actor Dennis Christopher is 59. Actor Steven Bauer is 58. Country singer Joe Henry is 54. Rock musician Rick Savage (Def Leppard) is 54. Rock musician Nate Mendel (Foo Fighters) is 46. Actress Suzy Nakamura is 46. Actress Rena Sofer is 46. Rock singer Jimi (cq) HaHa (Jimmie's Chicken Shack) is 46. Actress Lucy Liu (loo) is 46. Rapper Treach (Naughty By Nature) is 44. Actor Joe Lo Truglio (TV: "Brooklyn Nine-Nine") is 44. Tennis player Monica Seles is 41. Singer Nelly Furtado is 36. Pop singer judge Britney Spears is 33. Actress-singer Jana Kramer is 31. Actress Daniela Ruah (roo-ah) is 31. Actor Alfred Enoch is 26. Actresses Daniella and Deanna Canterman are 22.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 02, 2014, 01:36:18 AM
Thought for Today: "When we cannot find contentment in ourselves it is useless to seek it elsewhere." — Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld (frahn-SWAH', duhk doo lah rawsh-foo-KOH'), French author (1613-1680).

Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 02, 2014, 01:37:47 AM
The Ant Hill
-------------------------

Once there was a golfer whose drive landed on an anthill. Rather than move the ball, he decided to hit it where it lay. He gave a mighty swing. Clouds of dirt and sand and ants exploded from the spot. Everything but the golfball. It sat in the same spot.

So he lined up and tried another shot. Clouds of dirt and sand and ants went flying again. The golf ball didn't even wiggle.

Two ants survived. One dazed ant said to the other, "Whoa! What are we going to do?"

Said the other ant: "I don't know about you, but I'm going to get on the ball."
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 02, 2014, 02:48:20 AM
Time for a sheesh.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 02, 2014, 02:49:07 AM
Time to head to work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 02, 2014, 05:15:48 AM
2 1/2 sheesh time
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 05:31:03 AM
Morning LSU.  Terrible restless night for me since about 1:30 this morning and now got a damn headache.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 05:34:01 AM
Another Two-Turd-Tuesday this time featuring Bermuda Hay Smokes, make good cattle feed.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 05:42:55 AM
Drudge Report and World Net Daily both went offline about the same time a few hours ago.  Reason not verified but possible they were both hacked   Commies no doubt.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 05:51:46 AM
Work time.  BBL
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 02, 2014, 05:53:07 AM
Drudge Report and World Net Daily both went offline about the same time a few hours ago.  Reason not verified but possible they were both hacked   Commies no doubt.
Fuckin' commies. Morning all.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 06:11:19 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 02, 2014, 06:13:07 AM
Morning LSU.  Terrible restless night for me since about 1:30 this morning and now got a damn headache.
I went to bed with a headache, now I know where it went.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 02, 2014, 06:13:31 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave!
Good morning to the three Daves.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 06:27:04 AM
Drudge Report and World Net Daily both went offline about the same time a few hours ago.  Reason not verified but possible they were both hacked   Commies no doubt.
Goes without question.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 06:28:13 AM
Good morning ladies
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 06:36:33 AM
Littlefish up bright and early, good morning.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 02, 2014, 06:45:19 AM
Littlefish up bright and early, good morning.
+1
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 02, 2014, 06:46:44 AM
Good morning ladies
Scott, coming in soft, like a limp noodle.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 06:50:18 AM
Littlefish up bright and early, good morning.
I couldn't sleep, what with Dean's impending move, Shaun struggling to keep up at his new job and LTG showing serious signs of aging. Not to mention I'm waiting for Tony to cancel the herf on Thursday, it's all too much
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 02, 2014, 06:53:43 AM
good morning guys. Happy Tuesday. another day closer to Friday!
HC criollo toro and coffee going. 59° and overcast.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 06:55:16 AM
Good morning ladies
Scott, coming in soft, like a limp noodle.
Just playin' possum
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 02, 2014, 06:55:46 AM
Littlefish up bright and early, good morning.
I couldn't sleep, what with Dean's impending move, Shaun struggling to keep up at his new job and LTG showing serious signs of aging. Not to mention I'm waiting for Tony to cancel the herf on Thursday, it's all too much
LMAO.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 02, 2014, 06:56:37 AM
Littlefish up bright and early, good morning.
I couldn't sleep, what with Dean's impending move, Shaun struggling to keep up at his new job and LTG showing serious signs of aging. Not to mention I'm waiting for Tony to cancel the herf on Thursday, it's all too much
Sounds like you need a sick day from the banter. Go straight back to work, mister!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 07:00:07 AM
Good morning ladies
Scott, coming in soft, like a limp noodle.
Just playin' possum
I'm sure she bought that...
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 07:01:16 AM
Littlefish up bright and early, good morning.
I couldn't sleep, what with Dean's impending move, Shaun struggling to keep up at his new job and LTG showing serious signs of aging. Not to mention I'm waiting for Tony to cancel the herf on Thursday, it's all too much
Sounds like you need a sick day from the banter. Go straight back to work, mister!
Exactly.  If he can't keep up with the A team, maybe he should sit this one out.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 07:03:30 AM
Littlefish up bright and early, good morning.
I couldn't sleep, what with Dean's impending move, Shaun struggling to keep up at his new job and LTG showing serious signs of aging. Not to mention I'm waiting for Tony to cancel the herf on Thursday, it's all too much
Sounds like you need a sick day from the banter. Go straight back to work, mister!
Exactly.  If he can't keep up with the A team, maybe he should sit this one out.
That's an insult to Mr T
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 07:07:42 AM
Littlefish up bright and early, good morning.
I couldn't sleep, what with Dean's impending move, Shaun struggling to keep up at his new job and LTG showing serious signs of aging. Not to mention I'm waiting for Tony to cancel the herf on Thursday, it's all too much
Sounds like you need a sick day from the banter. Go straight back to work, mister!
Exactly.  If he can't keep up with the A team, maybe he should sit this one out.
That's an insult to Mr T
What if Antnee got a mohawk?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 07:11:34 AM
Littlefish up bright and early, good morning.
I couldn't sleep, what with Dean's impending move, Shaun struggling to keep up at his new job and LTG showing serious signs of aging. Not to mention I'm waiting for Tony to cancel the herf on Thursday, it's all too much
Sounds like you need a sick day from the banter. Go straight back to work, mister!
Exactly.  If he can't keep up with the A team, maybe he should sit this one out.
That's an insult to Mr T
What if Antnee got a mohawk?
They also have similar physiques and skin tones so that may work
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 02, 2014, 07:15:16 AM
Littlefish up bright and early, good morning.
I couldn't sleep, what with Dean's impending move, Shaun struggling to keep up at his new job and LTG showing serious signs of aging. Not to mention I'm waiting for Tony to cancel the herf on Thursday, it's all too much
Sounds like you need a sick day from the banter. Go straight back to work, mister!
Exactly.  If he can't keep up with the A team, maybe he should sit this one out.
That's an insult to Mr T
What if Antnee got a mohawk?
They also have similar physiques and skin tones so that may work
"I pity da foo who doesn't check out various internet sites!"
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 07:16:03 AM
Littlefish up bright and early, good morning.
I couldn't sleep, what with Dean's impending move, Shaun struggling to keep up at his new job and LTG showing serious signs of aging. Not to mention I'm waiting for Tony to cancel the herf on Thursday, it's all too much
Must have been those things keeping me awake too but then add on I let T Dave re-open the banter last night long after I had turned the lights out and shut it down and within 5 minutes he was gone leaving the door open and CB in charge.  Shit that was enough to give me nightmares.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 07:17:08 AM
Littlefish up bright and early, good morning.
I couldn't sleep, what with Dean's impending move, Shaun struggling to keep up at his new job and LTG showing serious signs of aging. Not to mention I'm waiting for Tony to cancel the herf on Thursday, it's all too much
Sounds like you need a sick day from the banter. Go straight back to work, mister!
Exactly.  If he can't keep up with the A team, maybe he should sit this one out.
That's an insult to Mr T
What if Antnee got a mohawk?
They also have similar physiques and skin tones so that may work
"I pity da foo who doesn't check out various internet sites!"
LALTS
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 07:17:46 AM
Morning S Fish, Dean, T Dave and Golf.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 07:32:25 AM
Littlefish up bright and early, good morning.
I couldn't sleep, what with Dean's impending move, Shaun struggling to keep up at his new job and LTG showing serious signs of aging. Not to mention I'm waiting for Tony to cancel the herf on Thursday, it's all too much
Sounds like you need a sick day from the banter. Go straight back to work, mister!
Exactly.  If he can't keep up with the A team, maybe he should sit this one out.
That's an insult to Mr T
What if Antnee got a mohawk?
They also have similar physiques and skin tones so that may work
"I pity da foo who doesn't check out various internet sites!"
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 07:39:18 AM
Littlefish up bright and early, good morning.
I couldn't sleep, what with Dean's impending move, Shaun struggling to keep up at his new job and LTG showing serious signs of aging. Not to mention I'm waiting for Tony to cancel the herf on Thursday, it's all too much
Sounds like you need a sick day from the banter. Go straight back to work, mister!
Exactly.  If he can't keep up with the A team, maybe he should sit this one out.
That's an insult to Mr T
What if Antnee got a mohawk?
They also have similar physiques and skin tones so that may work
"I pity da foo who doesn't check out various internet sites!"
Maybe Antnee wore more jewelry when he was younger.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 07:44:28 AM
Littlefish up bright and early, good morning.
I couldn't sleep, what with Dean's impending move, Shaun struggling to keep up at his new job and LTG showing serious signs of aging. Not to mention I'm waiting for Tony to cancel the herf on Thursday, it's all too much
Sounds like you need a sick day from the banter. Go straight back to work, mister!
Exactly.  If he can't keep up with the A team, maybe he should sit this one out.
That's an insult to Mr T
What if Antnee got a mohawk?
They also have similar physiques and skin tones so that may work
"I pity da foo who doesn't check out various internet sites!"
Maybe Antnee wore more jewelry when he was younger.
Yeah, and like many of us was a few donuts lighter.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 07:55:19 AM
Fuckin Tuesdays!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 07:58:37 AM
Fuckin Tuesdays!
Morning, Additional Responsibilities Shaun!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 07:59:49 AM
Fuckin Tuesdays!
Morning, Additional Responsibilities Shaun!
Mornin Scott!  Got my free cigar stand from CoH, so at least that brightens up my Tuesday!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 08:00:15 AM
Fuckin Tuesdays!
And a pleaant good morning to you smiley.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 08:04:33 AM
Fuckin Tuesdays!
And a pleaant good morning to you smiley.
Good mornin Tex!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 08:05:51 AM
Fuckin Tuesdays!
And a pleaant good morning to you smiley.
Good mornin Tex!
You going to Banter or Work today?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 08:12:54 AM
Fuckin Tuesdays!
And a pleaant good morning to you smiley.
Good mornin Tex!
You going to Banter or Work today?
Need to get my post count back up, so probably Banter ;)  Class tonight, not excited for that, and my furnace guy should be coming to install the part this afternoon and get 'er workin up to speed again.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 08:14:22 AM
Fuckin Tuesdays!
And a pleaant good morning to you smiley.
Good mornin Tex!
You going to Banter or Work today?
Need to get my post count back up, so probably Banter ;)  Class tonight, not excited for that, and my furnace guy should be coming to install the part this afternoon and get 'er workin up to speed again.
Furnace should be top priority!!!!!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 08:18:07 AM
Fuckin Tuesdays!
And a pleaant good morning to you smiley.
Good mornin Tex!
You going to Banter or Work today?
Need to get my post count back up, so probably Banter ;)  Class tonight, not excited for that, and my furnace guy should be coming to install the part this afternoon and get 'er workin up to speed again.
Just talking to my son and he has his first final tonight at 6:00 for a night class he had this semester.  Good news for him is this is also his last semester, graduating on the 14th.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 08:18:51 AM
Fuckin Tuesdays!
And a pleaant good morning to you smiley.
Good mornin Tex!
You going to Banter or Work today?
Need to get my post count back up, so probably Banter ;)  Class tonight, not excited for that, and my furnace guy should be coming to install the part this afternoon and get 'er workin up to speed again.
Furnace should be top priority!!!!!
Guy came by yesterday, ordered the part, and will install it today - it kicks on and off, so I am not completely without heat.  House was 63deg this morning, normally we keep it around 66-69deg
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 08:19:31 AM
Fuckin Tuesdays!
And a pleaant good morning to you smiley.
Good mornin Tex!
You going to Banter or Work today?
Need to get my post count back up, so probably Banter ;)  Class tonight, not excited for that, and my furnace guy should be coming to install the part this afternoon and get 'er workin up to speed again.
Just talking to my son and he has his first final tonight at 6:00 for a night class he had this semester.  Good news for him is this is also his last semester, graduating on the 14th.
Awesome news!  Can't wait until my last class, in 16 months :)
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 08:21:37 AM
Fuckin Tuesdays!
And a pleaant good morning to you smiley.
Good mornin Tex!
You going to Banter or Work today?
Need to get my post count back up, so probably Banter ;)  Class tonight, not excited for that, and my furnace guy should be coming to install the part this afternoon and get 'er workin up to speed again.
Just talking to my son and he has his first final tonight at 6:00 for a night class he had this semester.  Good news for him is this is also his last semester, graduating on the 14th.
Awesome news!  Can't wait until my last class, in 16 months :)
You will graduate and I will retire about the same time almost, I hope to beat you by about a month but it could go the other way around with you beating me by a month or so.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 08:24:33 AM
....and the party we should have!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 08:25:07 AM
Fuckin Tuesdays!
And a pleaant good morning to you smiley.
Good mornin Tex!
You going to Banter or Work today?
Need to get my post count back up, so probably Banter ;)  Class tonight, not excited for that, and my furnace guy should be coming to install the part this afternoon and get 'er workin up to speed again.
Just talking to my son and he has his first final tonight at 6:00 for a night class he had this semester.  Good news for him is this is also his last semester, graduating on the 14th.
Awesome news!  Can't wait until my last class, in 16 months :)
You will graduate and I will retire about the same time almost, I hope to beat you by about a month but it could go the other way around with you beating me by a month or so.
Mine is projected for May '16, but I don't think I would walk until that fall.  Always pending on my thesis and how that is going :)
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 08:25:21 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 08:25:50 AM
Fuckin Tuesdays!
Morning, Additional Responsibilities Shaun!
Still a yellow star.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 08:27:44 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
Well not in the frozen tundra...
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 02, 2014, 08:27:51 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 08:29:22 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
Sounds perfect.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 02, 2014, 08:30:16 AM
more coffee and cigar #2, OOO toro.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 08:31:54 AM
[...]
Mine is tentative at March 30, 2016 but flexible between March 1, 2016 and June 15th, 2016.  Unless the economy dumps or something then I will just work till I die I guess.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 08:32:20 AM
more coffee and cigar #2, OOO toro.
Don't overwork yourself
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 08:34:19 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 08:35:21 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 08:38:22 AM
more coffee and cigar #2, OOO toro.
Don't overwork yourself
I think he's got his pace down.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 02, 2014, 08:39:26 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 08:40:11 AM
Alphabet up.  Son's of Anarchy Club House??
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 08:41:33 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
I know no pool, but how's the internet there?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 08:41:45 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 08:44:09 AM
I feel light-headed, just looking at Eva Mendes pics online
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 08:44:32 AM
Have any of you ever listened to a morning radio show from Houston called Walton and Johnson?   It is the funniest thing on earth, they have been kicked off of most stations but still on a few around the country.  I listen to them on the internet on a Baton Rouge Station, they got kicked off the Houston station where they started.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 08:45:09 AM
I feel light-headed, just looking at Eva Mendes pics online
Squeeze your balls and get back to work
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 08:46:48 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
Anything to get me out of the arctic!  Booked my trip to StL in Feb last night!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 08:47:04 AM
I feel light-headed, just looking at Eva Mendes pics online
(http://i.imgur.com/g1FjCRd.jpg)
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 08:49:00 AM
I feel light-headed, just looking at Eva Mendes pics online
Blue is the right color for your little guys.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 02, 2014, 08:49:13 AM
Alphabet up.  Son's of Anarchy Club House??
The Cuvee Rouge sounds kinda interesting. Always love me a sun grown wrapper. Anyone have any experience with them?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 02, 2014, 08:49:31 AM
I feel light-headed, just looking at Eva Mendes pics online
(http://i.imgur.com/g1FjCRd.jpg)
Bam!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 08:50:10 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
Anything to get me out of the arctic!  Booked my trip to StL in Feb last night!
StL is a cold son beach in February?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 02, 2014, 08:50:44 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
I know no pool, but how's the internet there?
ComCast is wired in, just have to call for hookup. I am not a ComCast fan but the 'landlord' says he's had ComCast since day 1 and have never had an issue or problem.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 08:50:48 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
Anything to get me out of the arctic!  Booked my trip to StL in Feb last night!
Hotel rates are real cheap in Ferguson from what I hear.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 08:51:37 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
I know no pool, but how's the internet there?
ComCast is wired in, just have to call for hookup. I am not a ComCast fan but the 'landlord' says he's had ComCast since day 1 and have never had an issue or problem.
They all suck and don't think they are any worse than the rest.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 02, 2014, 08:51:58 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
that's nice but it should only take a few hours to complete.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 08:52:33 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
Anything to get me out of the arctic!  Booked my trip to StL in Feb last night!
Hotel rates are real cheap in Ferguson from what I hear.
Staying at Dad's house?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 08:53:12 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
that's nice but it should only take a few hours to complete.
But would only take a few days if CG helps :)
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 08:54:01 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
Anything to get me out of the arctic!  Booked my trip to StL in Feb last night!
StL is a cold son beach in February?
But compared to Fargo......
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 08:55:51 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
Anything to get me out of the arctic!  Booked my trip to StL in Feb last night!
StL is a cold son beach in February?
It wont be super warm, but between 25 and 50deg.  I'm going during the annual Woodworkers Show with Mike and his dad
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 08:56:09 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
that's nice but it should only take a few hours to complete.
But would only take a few days if CG helps :)
...although you may not get the legs back on the bed...
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 08:56:15 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
that's nice but it should only take a few hours to complete.
Yeah looks like your latest "gal" is helping you
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 08:56:31 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
Anything to get me out of the arctic!  Booked my trip to StL in Feb last night!
Hotel rates are real cheap in Ferguson from what I hear.
Staying at Dad's house?
That would be a best case scenario, hahaha.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 09:00:09 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
Anything to get me out of the arctic!  Booked my trip to StL in Feb last night!
Hotel rates are real cheap in Ferguson from what I hear.
Staying at Dad's house?
That would be a best case scenario, hahaha.
Perhaps you could help him decide on a fuk'n TV while you are there. ::)
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 02, 2014, 09:00:38 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
Anything to get me out of the arctic!  Booked my trip to StL in Feb last night!
Hotel rates are real cheap in Ferguson from what I hear.
Staying at Dad's house?
That would be a best case scenario, hahaha.
Bring your ball gag.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 02, 2014, 09:04:26 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
I know no pool, but how's the internet there?
ComCast is wired in, just have to call for hookup. I am not a ComCast fan but the 'landlord' says he's had ComCast since day 1 and have never had an issue or problem.
They all suck and don't think they are any worse than the rest.
I'll have to but a tv too.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 02, 2014, 09:05:08 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
that's nice but it should only take a few hours to complete.
Yeah looks like your latest "gal" is helping you

works for me!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 09:05:59 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
I know no pool, but how's the internet there?
ComCast is wired in, just have to call for hookup. I am not a ComCast fan but the 'landlord' says he's had ComCast since day 1 and have never had an issue or problem.
They all suck and don't think they are any worse than the rest.
I'll have to but a tv too.
Well don't ask Dad for advice!!!!!   Man they have had TV deals out the ass this past week like I have never seen before.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 02, 2014, 09:09:52 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
I know no pool, but how's the internet there?
ComCast is wired in, just have to call for hookup. I am not a ComCast fan but the 'landlord' says he's had ComCast since day 1 and have never had an issue or problem.
They all suck and don't think they are any worse than the rest.
I'll have to but a tv too.
Well don't ask Dad for advice!!!!!   Man they have had TV deals out the ass this past week like I have never seen before.
I'll probably get a WalMart special. 32" for about $200.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 09:15:52 AM
[...]
This is from NewEgg thru their Ebay Site and they are a very reputable vendor.

Changhong 40" 1080p LED HDTV - LED40YC1700UA   $199.99 Free Shipping  Has a slow refresh rate but should not be an issue if not playing games on it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Changhong-40-1080p-LED-HDTV-LED40YC1700UA-/301380819334?customid=4333042949c645d68e52bc7456b15fb5&pub=5574652453&afepn=5335869999&campid=5335869999&icep_id=117&ipn=icep&afepn=5335869999
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 02, 2014, 09:19:59 AM
[...]

looks nice, thanks but I don't trust ebay.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 09:22:12 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
I know no pool, but how's the internet there?
ComCast is wired in, just have to call for hookup. I am not a ComCast fan but the 'landlord' says he's had ComCast since day 1 and have never had an issue or problem.
They all suck and don't think they are any worse than the rest.
I'll have to but a tv too.
Hell, you can buy a good quality, nice sized TV for less that one months phone bill for the deadbeats.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 09:23:07 AM
[...]

Not "ebay" as you are thinking Ebay, it is Newegg which is one of the biggest electronics companies in the country and extremely reputable - much more so than Walmart for damn sure.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 09:26:35 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
I know no pool, but how's the internet there?
ComCast is wired in, just have to call for hookup. I am not a ComCast fan but the 'landlord' says he's had ComCast since day 1 and have never had an issue or problem.
They all suck and don't think they are any worse than the rest.
I'll have to but a tv too.
Hell, you can buy a good quality, nice sized TV for less that one months phone bill for the deadbeats.
Hell yeah he could, guy here bought a 60" at Walmart over the weekend for $500.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 09:31:13 AM
Where the hell is Mayor Antnee today?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 02, 2014, 09:33:12 AM
....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
I know no pool, but how's the internet there?
ComCast is wired in, just have to call for hookup. I am not a ComCast fan but the 'landlord' says he's had ComCast since day 1 and have never had an issue or problem.
They all suck and don't think they are any worse than the rest.
I'll have to but a tv too.
Hell, you can buy a good quality, nice sized TV for less that one months phone bill for the deadbeats.

what the fuck are you talking about? the monthly phone bill is more than my fucking rent AND electric bill!!!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 09:39:46 AM
[...]

Time for you to draw a phone line in the sand!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 09:40:22 AM
Where the hell is Mayor Antnee today?
Been Impeached!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 02, 2014, 09:40:59 AM
[...]

Time for you to draw a line in the sand!
later this month the Family Plan with Verizon gets cut!!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 09:49:14 AM
Where the hell is Mayor Antnee today?
Been Impeached!
He's lurking.  Tied up with workaference.  Behave!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 09:58:29 AM
I got to take a little online training about not texting and driving, if that is what they want to pay me for fine beats being out in the cold working.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 02, 2014, 10:03:56 AM
time to get cleaned up and ready for the noon meeting. later guys.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 10:14:05 AM
Quite the slow Tuesday morning....Mayor lurking, Little Fish checked in then disappeared, JWacky back from VaCay, but apparently sleeping in.....sheesh!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 10:16:45 AM
Saw this interesting offering from Drew Estates, "The Smoking Monk":
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=2093
Don't know if it is general release or a Cigar.com gimmick...
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 10:21:36 AM
I got to take a little online training about not texting and driving, if that is what they want to pay me for fine beats being out in the cold working.
Well that b.s. is done, what a fuk'n joke.  Read 18 stupid slides for about the 3rd grade level and click you read them.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 10:22:38 AM
Quite the slow Tuesday morning....Mayor lurking, Little Fish checked in then disappeared, JWacky back from VaCay, but apparently sleeping in.....sheesh!
And CG Working!!!!!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 10:24:06 AM
Quite the slow Tuesday morning....Mayor lurking, Little Fish checked in then disappeared, JWacky back from VaCay, but apparently sleeping in.....sheesh!
And CG Working!!!!!
Yeah this is some bullshit!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 02, 2014, 10:31:22 AM
Saw this interesting offering from Drew Estates, "The Smoking Monk":
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=2093
Don't know if it is general release or a Cigar.com gimmick...
Interesting idea, either way.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 10:32:51 AM
Quite the slow Tuesday morning....Mayor lurking, Little Fish checked in then disappeared, JWacky back from VaCay, but apparently sleeping in.....sheesh!
And CG Working!!!!!
Yeah this is some bullshit!
87 more and Travellin Dave will be Endeared with 5 snowmen like us 3 cool guys.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 10:33:48 AM
Where the hell is Mayor Antnee today?
I smell an excuse in the works for Thursday
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 02, 2014, 10:34:51 AM
Morning, muchachos. Actually made it to the vanpool today. On my way to work. Hoping I make it through the day.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 10:35:12 AM
Saw this interesting offering from Drew Estates, "The Smoking Monk":
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=2093
Don't know if it is general release or a Cigar.com gimmick...
Interesting idea, either way.
Looks a gimmick to me.  $9 each and if you try one of each you don't even get free shipping.  On top of that they don't even have the mf'rs.  Let me know how they are.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 10:36:00 AM
Quite the slow Tuesday morning....Mayor lurking, Little Fish checked in then disappeared, JWacky back from VaCay, but apparently sleeping in.....sheesh!
Had to tour about 10 different locations for scaffolds with the HVAC supervisor, saw some hot chicks out there
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 10:36:01 AM
Morning, muchachos. Actually made it to the vanpool today. On my way to work. Hoping I make it through the day.
Morning Amigo, good luck hope you make the day and can smoke afterwards.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 10:36:17 AM
Morning, muchachos. Actually made it to the vanpool today. On my way to work. Hoping I make it through the day.
Good mornin Raz!!!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 10:37:15 AM
Quite the slow Tuesday morning....Mayor lurking, Little Fish checked in then disappeared, JWacky back from VaCay, but apparently sleeping in.....sheesh!
Had to tour about 10 different locations for scaffolds with the HVAC supervisor, saw some hot chicks out there
Good Work!  Dean has taught you what to look for when determining scaffolding needs for HVAC.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 02, 2014, 10:42:10 AM
Morning, muchachos. Actually made it to the vanpool today. On my way to work. Hoping I make it through the day.
Morning Amigo, good luck hope you make the day and can smoke afterwards.
That's the plan. The question is whether I'll have enough energy afterward to smoke. That's been the real difficulty through this - I plan to have a smoke, and then I wake up two hours later.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 10:46:38 AM
Quite the slow Tuesday morning....Mayor lurking, Little Fish checked in then disappeared, JWacky back from VaCay, but apparently sleeping in.....sheesh!
Had to tour about 10 different locations for scaffolds with the HVAC supervisor, saw some hot chicks out there
Should have taken pictures so you can remember the different potential locations...
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 10:48:43 AM
Quite the slow Tuesday morning....Mayor lurking, Little Fish checked in then disappeared, JWacky back from VaCay, but apparently sleeping in.....sheesh!
Had to tour about 10 different locations for scaffolds with the HVAC supervisor, saw some hot chicks out there
Should have taken pictures so you can remember the different potential locations...
Pervert
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 10:51:17 AM
Quite the slow Tuesday morning....Mayor lurking, Little Fish checked in then disappeared, JWacky back from VaCay, but apparently sleeping in.....sheesh!
Had to tour about 10 different locations for scaffolds with the HVAC supervisor, saw some hot chicks out there
Should have taken pictures so you can remember the different potential locations...
Pervert
What are you trying to imply?  ;)
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 10:53:59 AM
Quite the slow Tuesday morning....Mayor lurking, Little Fish checked in then disappeared, JWacky back from VaCay, but apparently sleeping in.....sheesh!
Had to tour about 10 different locations for scaffolds with the HVAC supervisor, saw some hot chicks out there
Should have taken pictures so you can remember the different potential locations...
No worries, it's what I reserve the other half of my brain for
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 11:02:53 AM
Where the hell is Mayor Antnee today?
I smell an excuse in the works for Thursday
I better not hear excuses from either of you.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 11:03:34 AM
Quite the slow Tuesday morning....Mayor lurking, Little Fish checked in then disappeared, JWacky back from VaCay, but apparently sleeping in.....sheesh!
Had to tour about 10 different locations for scaffolds with the HVAC supervisor, saw some hot chicks out there
Should have taken pictures so you can remember the different potential locations...
Pervert
What are you trying to imply?  ;)
I think you are too young to be reading the "Tales of a Bad Dad"
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 11:04:04 AM
Morning, muchachos. Actually made it to the vanpool today. On my way to work. Hoping I make it through the day.
Morning Amigo, good luck hope you make the day and can smoke afterwards.
That's the plan. The question is whether I'll have enough energy afterward to smoke. That's been the real difficulty through this - I plan to have a smoke, and then I wake up two hours later.
Not good to do that with a cigar in your lap...
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: jswaykos on December 02, 2014, 11:04:42 AM
Morning, all.  Back from vacation and we're supposed to get 4+ inches of rain today... this city floods with a quarter inch.  Should be fun.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 11:07:45 AM
Saw this interesting offering from Drew Estates, "The Smoking Monk":
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=2093
Don't know if it is general release or a Cigar.com gimmick...
Interesting idea, either way.
Looks a gimmick to me.  $9 each and if you try one of each you don't even get free shipping.  On top of that they don't even have the mf'rs.  Let me know how they are.
Not in any real hurry to try.  Got two new EPC offerings that I'm anxious to sample instead.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 11:08:04 AM
Morning, all.  Back from vacation and we're supposed to get 4+ inches of rain today... this city floods with a quarter inch.  Should be fun.
morning Joe, you need the water so let it flood.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: jswaykos on December 02, 2014, 11:08:50 AM
Saw this interesting offering from Drew Estates, "The Smoking Monk":
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=2093
Don't know if it is general release or a Cigar.com gimmick...
Interesting idea, either way.
Looks a gimmick to me.  $9 each and if you try one of each you don't even get free shipping.  On top of that they don't even have the mf'rs.  Let me know how they are.
Not in any real hurry to try.  Got two new EPC offerings that I'm anxious to sample instead.

Have you tried the New Wave Reserva yet?  I split a box with Dan, meeting up with him Wednesday.  Might just light one up that night, too.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 11:10:36 AM
Morning, all.  Back from vacation and we're supposed to get 4+ inches of rain today... this city floods with a quarter inch.  Should be fun.
Soggy week here, but not that much, not all at once and none of that landslide nonsense.  (not to mention dealing with Californians driving in the rain)
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 11:11:43 AM
Where the hell is Mayor Antnee today?
I smell an excuse in the works for Thursday
I better not hear excuses from either of you.
How dare you even lump me in with Tony's unreliability...I like using "lump" and "Tony" in the same sentence, it just feels right
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 11:12:22 AM
Saw this interesting offering from Drew Estates, "The Smoking Monk":
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=2093
Don't know if it is general release or a Cigar.com gimmick...
Interesting idea, either way.
Looks a gimmick to me.  $9 each and if you try one of each you don't even get free shipping.  On top of that they don't even have the mf'rs.  Let me know how they are.
Not in any real hurry to try.  Got two new EPC offerings that I'm anxious to sample instead.

Have you tried the New Wave Reserva yet?  I split a box with Dan, meeting up with him Wednesday.  Might just light one up that night, too.
Got a box last week and have a box of the Cabinet on the way.  Will look to sample by the weekend.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 11:12:47 AM
Morning, all.  Back from vacation and we're supposed to get 4+ inches of rain today... this city floods with a quarter inch.  Should be fun.
Hey, Joe back-doored me while I wasn't looking
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 11:14:19 AM
Morning, all.  Back from vacation and we're supposed to get 4+ inches of rain today... this city floods with a quarter inch.  Should be fun.
Good mornin Joe!  How was the CG?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 11:14:50 AM
Where the hell is Mayor Antnee today?
I smell an excuse in the works for Thursday
I better not hear excuses from either of you.
How dare you even lump me in with Tony's unreliability...I like using "lump" and "Tony" in the same sentence, it just feels right
Because last time...
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: jswaykos on December 02, 2014, 11:16:58 AM
Morning, all.  Back from vacation and we're supposed to get 4+ inches of rain today... this city floods with a quarter inch.  Should be fun.
Soggy week here, but not that much, not all at once and none of that landslide nonsense.  (not to mention dealing with Californians driving in the rain)

Yeah... the 'all at once' thing is what will make it a fiasco.  And yeah... those drivers.  Yikes.  People can't even imagine how terrible the drivers are here in rain.  Light mist and there'll be 100 accidents before 7am.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: jswaykos on December 02, 2014, 11:17:27 AM
Morning, all.  Back from vacation and we're supposed to get 4+ inches of rain today... this city floods with a quarter inch.  Should be fun.
Good mornin Joe!  How was the CG?

The Tat from last night?  Very good, as always.  I love that cigar.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 11:18:02 AM
Morning, all.  Back from vacation and we're supposed to get 4+ inches of rain today... this city floods with a quarter inch.  Should be fun.
Hey, Joe back-doored me while I wasn't looking
Well, like you said before....you've gotten soft....
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 11:18:44 AM
Where the hell is Mayor Antnee today?
I smell an excuse in the works for Thursday
I better not hear excuses from either of you.
How dare you even lump me in with Tony's unreliability...I like using "lump" and "Tony" in the same sentence, it just feels right
Because last time...
Last time we got together was at your house
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 11:19:29 AM
Morning, all.  Back from vacation and we're supposed to get 4+ inches of rain today... this city floods with a quarter inch.  Should be fun.
Good mornin Joe!  How was the CG?

The Tat from last night?  Very good, as always.  I love that cigar.
Ditto - will be a sad day when I run out(in 10 years)  ;D
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 11:21:02 AM
Has Tony even checked-in today? Where is my little mayo pouch?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 11:22:48 AM
Morning, all.  Back from vacation and we're supposed to get 4+ inches of rain today... this city floods with a quarter inch.  Should be fun.
Hey, Joe back-doored me while I wasn't looking
Well, like you said before....you've gotten soft....
I didn't say it, LTG did and it's completely erroneous
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 02, 2014, 11:24:41 AM
Morning, all.  Back from vacation and we're supposed to get 4+ inches of rain today... this city floods with a quarter inch.  Should be fun.
Welcome back. Hope you have your boogie board.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 11:24:59 AM
Morning, all.  Back from vacation and we're supposed to get 4+ inches of rain today... this city floods with a quarter inch.  Should be fun.
Soggy week here, but not that much, not all at once and none of that landslide nonsense.  (not to mention dealing with Californians driving in the rain)

Yeah... the 'all at once' thing is what will make it a fiasco.  And yeah... those drivers.  Yikes.  People can't even imagine how terrible the drivers are here in rain.  Light mist and there'll be 100 accidents before 7am.
Oh yeah I know exactly how they drive in the rain  because we got about 250,000 of them here that ya'll shipped us in over the past few years.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 11:29:23 AM
Morning, all.  Back from vacation and we're supposed to get 4+ inches of rain today... this city floods with a quarter inch.  Should be fun.
Soggy week here, but not that much, not all at once and none of that landslide nonsense.  (not to mention dealing with Californians driving in the rain)

Yeah... the 'all at once' thing is what will make it a fiasco.  And yeah... those drivers.  Yikes.  People can't even imagine how terrible the drivers are here in rain.  Light mist and there'll be 100 accidents before 7am.
Been there, seen that!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 11:31:05 AM
Has Tony even checked-in today? Where is my little mayo pouch?
Yea, he slid in for a few posts.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 11:33:48 AM
Has Tony even checked-in today? Where is my little mayo pouch?
Yea, he slid in for a few posts.
He's not exactly inconfuckingspicuous
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: jswaykos on December 02, 2014, 11:34:31 AM
Morning, all.  Back from vacation and we're supposed to get 4+ inches of rain today... this city floods with a quarter inch.  Should be fun.
Welcome back. Hope you have your boogie board.

I've been wanting one of those smaller inflatable rafts to take out on the bay... today might be as good a time as any to get one.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 11:37:38 AM
What is on the menu today CG?   $1 1/4 pound  hotdog day at the 7-11 might be my choice.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 11:42:24 AM
Morning, all.  Back from vacation and we're supposed to get 4+ inches of rain today... this city floods with a quarter inch.  Should be fun.
Welcome back. Hope you have your boogie board.

I've been wanting one of those smaller inflatable rafts to take out on the bay... today might be as good a time as any to get one.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 11:43:23 AM
What is on the menu today CG?   $1 1/4 pound  hotdog day at the 7-11 might be my choice.
Shitty menu today...
Tuesday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Cream of Chicken
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Cream of Chicken
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Spinach Stuffed Manicotti
   Roast Beef Oscar
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: jswaykos on December 02, 2014, 11:45:40 AM
Morning, all.  Back from vacation and we're supposed to get 4+ inches of rain today... this city floods with a quarter inch.  Should be fun.
Welcome back. Hope you have your boogie board.

I've been wanting one of those smaller inflatable rafts to take out on the bay... today might be as good a time as any to get one.

Ha! Nice.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 11:46:02 AM
What is on the menu today CG?   $1 1/4 pound  hotdog day at the 7-11 might be my choice.
Shitty menu today...
Tuesday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Cream of Chicken
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Cream of Chicken
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Spinach Stuffed Manicotti
   Roast Beef Oscar
Yeah think I will go with the $1 hot dogs today myself
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on December 02, 2014, 12:30:27 PM
Where the hell is Mayor Antnee today?
I smell an excuse in the works for Thursday
I better not hear excuses from either of you.
How dare you even lump me in with Tony's unreliability...I like using "lump" and "Tony" in the same sentence, it just feels right
glad I didn't commit either way!   Hello Boys..
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on December 02, 2014, 12:34:24 PM
What is on the menu today CG?   $1 1/4 pound  hotdog day at the 7-11 might be my choice.
Shitty menu today...
Tuesday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Cream of Chicken
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Cream of Chicken
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Spinach Stuffed Manicotti
   Roast Beef Oscar
Yeah think I will go with the $1 hot dogs today myself
  I just had a Hormel Compleats Homestyle Chicken with Dumplings, the only good thing I can say about it,
it only took about a minute in the microwave.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 12:37:48 PM
$1 hot dog is pretty tasty with some Jalapeno Kettle Cooked Chips.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 02, 2014, 12:38:39 PM
$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 12:39:57 PM
$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinatti Chili!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 02, 2014, 12:41:29 PM
$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinatti Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 12:42:28 PM
$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinatti Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Mmmmm, Ragu!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 12:42:53 PM
$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinatti Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Mmmmm, Ragu!
I was only kidding.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 12:43:35 PM
$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinatti Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Mmmmm, Ragu!
That thought woke his ass up.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 12:44:28 PM
$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinatti Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 02, 2014, 12:47:34 PM
$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinatti Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
Did that stuff have beans in it? This shit also has beans, which I hate.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 12:49:03 PM
$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinatti Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
Did that stuff have beans in it? This shit also has beans, which I hate.
Y'all are way too picky.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 12:50:54 PM
$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinnati Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
Did that stuff have beans in it? This shit also has beans, which I hate.
Seems like it did have but it was sweet and had Cinnamon in it or something like that.  Quite Nasty!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 12:51:45 PM
I think my cell phone just shit the bed.  FUCK!!!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 12:53:20 PM
Costco Chocolate Chip Cookie for desert!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 12:53:49 PM
I think my cell phone just shit the bed.  FUCK!!!
Just buy a new one no big deal ;D
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 02, 2014, 12:55:34 PM
$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinnati Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
Did that stuff have beans in it? This shit also has beans, which I hate.
Seems like it did have but it was sweet and had Cinnamon in it or something like that.  Quite Nasty!
Yes, this has a sweet taste to it also. Just awful. Remind me never to go to Cincy for chili.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on December 02, 2014, 12:58:16 PM
$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.

Must be some of that red Cincinnati Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
Did that stuff have beans in it? This shit also has beans, which I hate.
Seems like it did have but it was sweet and had Cinnamon in it or something like that.  Quite Nasty!
Yes, this has a sweet taste to it also. Just awful. Remind me never to go to Cincy for chili.
isn't that where they serve it with macaroni?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 12:59:20 PM
$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinatti Chili!
That is....unusual....for sure.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on December 02, 2014, 01:01:46 PM
$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinnati Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
Did that stuff have beans in it? This shit also has beans, which I hate.
Seems like it did have but it was sweet and had Cinnamon in it or something like that.  Quite Nasty!
Yes, this has a sweet taste to it also. Just awful. Remind me never to go to Cincy for chili.
Dave, don't go to Cincy for chili, have the veal....
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 01:02:18 PM
$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.

Must be some of that red Cincinnati Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
Did that stuff have beans in it? This shit also has beans, which I hate.
Seems like it did have but it was sweet and had Cinnamon in it or something like that.  Quite Nasty!
Yes, this has a sweet taste to it also. Just awful. Remind me never to go to Cincy for chili.
isn't that where they serve it with macaroni?
spaghetti
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 01:02:59 PM
$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinnati Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
Did that stuff have beans in it? This shit also has beans, which I hate.
Seems like it did have but it was sweet and had Cinnamon in it or something like that.  Quite Nasty!
Yes, this has a sweet taste to it also. Just awful. Remind me never to go to Cincy for chili.
Cincinnati Chili:  An unusual chili, with cinnamon, cloves, and even chocolate!"
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 01:03:31 PM
$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.

Must be some of that red Cincinnati Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
Did that stuff have beans in it? This shit also has beans, which I hate.
Seems like it did have but it was sweet and had Cinnamon in it or something like that.  Quite Nasty!
Yes, this has a sweet taste to it also. Just awful. Remind me never to go to Cincy for chili.
isn't that where they serve it with macaroni?
spaghetti
Correct served over spaghetti.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: jswaykos on December 02, 2014, 01:03:36 PM
$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinnati Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
Did that stuff have beans in it? This shit also has beans, which I hate.
Seems like it did have but it was sweet and had Cinnamon in it or something like that.  Quite Nasty!
Yes, this has a sweet taste to it also. Just awful. Remind me never to go to Cincy for chili.
Cincinnati Chili:  An unusual chili, with cinnamon, cloves, and even chocolate!"

What, no peanut butter?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 01:04:52 PM
$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinnati Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
Did that stuff have beans in it? This shit also has beans, which I hate.
Seems like it did have but it was sweet and had Cinnamon in it or something like that.  Quite Nasty!
Yes, this has a sweet taste to it also. Just awful. Remind me never to go to Cincy for chili.
Cincinnati Chili:  An unusual chili, with cinnamon, cloves, and even chocolate!"

What, no peanut butter?
That might help it.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on December 02, 2014, 01:05:44 PM
$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinatti Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
according to Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_chili (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_chili), it is served over spaghetti, and is built in stages ordered 1-way, 2way,... 5 way. yes it has cinnamon, cloves, allspice and chocolate... they are just too weird in Ohio....
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 01:07:09 PM
$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinatti Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
according to Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_chili (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_chili), it is served over spaghetti, and is built in stages ordered 1-way, 2way,... 5 way. yes it has cinnamon, cloves, allspice and chocolate... they are just too weird in Ohio....
cb's fault?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 01:07:41 PM
I think my cell phone just shit the bed.  FUCK!!!
Sat on it, huh?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 01:08:07 PM
$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinnati Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
Did that stuff have beans in it? This shit also has beans, which I hate.
Seems like it did have but it was sweet and had Cinnamon in it or something like that.  Quite Nasty!
Yes, this has a sweet taste to it also. Just awful. Remind me never to go to Cincy for chili.
Cincinnati Chili:  An unusual chili, with cinnamon, cloves, and even chocolate!"

What, no peanut butter?
Bullshit!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 01:09:14 PM
$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinnati Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
Did that stuff have beans in it? This shit also has beans, which I hate.
Seems like it did have but it was sweet and had Cinnamon in it or something like that.  Quite Nasty!
First you start with the sauce:
Ingredients
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 onions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons chili powder
2 tablespoons sweet paprika
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground allspice
1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1 1/2 pounds ground beef chuck
Kosher salt
1 6 -ounce can tomato sauce
1 cup diced tomatoes
1 bay leaf
2 tablespoons chopped unsweetened chocolate
1 tablespoon cider or red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Freshly ground pepper
12 ounces cooked spaghetti
1 pound grated cheddar cheese

Then the following additions:
3 Way - with cheddar cheese
4 Way - add onions
5 Way -  add beans
6 Way - add Jalapeno

....so when golfin' Dave talks about a 3-Way, now you know what he means.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 01:09:31 PM
I think my cell phone just shit the bed.  FUCK!!!
Sat on it, huh?
Not this time.  It appears the memory card went.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on December 02, 2014, 01:10:03 PM
$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinatti Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
according to Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_chili (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_chili), it is served over spaghetti, and is built in stages ordered 1-way, 2way,... 5 way. yes it has cinnamon, cloves, allspice and chocolate... they are just too weird in Ohio....
cb's fault?
Actually it is Cincy fault, look at the review at the end, calling Cincy chilli the worst in the nation. http://www.fox19.com/story/23727305/deadspin-cincinnati-chili-is-horrifying-diarrhea-sludge (http://www.fox19.com/story/23727305/deadspin-cincinnati-chili-is-horrifying-diarrhea-sludge)  thnk the review url says it all.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 01:11:29 PM
JWacky....did you see the link I put up to Drew Estates beer pairing cigars?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 02, 2014, 01:12:23 PM
[...]

I'm just as likely to have either, at this point.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 01:12:32 PM
I think my cell phone just shit the bed.  FUCK!!!
Sat on it, huh?
Not this time.  It appears the memory card went.
So does that mean you won't remember how to get to the herf on Thursday?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: jswaykos on December 02, 2014, 01:15:01 PM
JWacky....did you see the link I put up to Drew Estates beer pairing cigars?

I did not.  Are those the New Holland/Dragon's Milk cigars?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 01:15:56 PM
Did you say you would be able to make it Thursday Flip?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 01:16:34 PM
I think my cell phone just shit the bed.  FUCK!!!
Sat on it, huh?
Not this time.  It appears the memory card went.
So does that mean you won't remember how to get to the herf on Thursday?
He'll remember on Friday
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 01:17:33 PM
JWacky....did you see the link I put up to Drew Estates beer pairing cigars?

I did not.  Are those the New Holland/Dragon's Milk cigars?
Those are out of control expensive
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 01:17:46 PM
[...]

3/4 lbs. pasta, 1 1/2 lbs. chopped meat, and a whole pound of grated cheddar cheese?  That sounds wacky.  No offense, Joe.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 01:18:03 PM
JWacky....did you see the link I put up to Drew Estates beer pairing cigars?

I did not.  Are those the New Holland/Dragon's Milk cigars?
Nope, different ones:
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=2093
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 01:18:14 PM
[...]

Means he is going to your house with Tony?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 01:19:12 PM
JWacky....did you see the link I put up to Drew Estates beer pairing cigars?

I did not.  Are those the New Holland/Dragon's Milk cigars?
Those are out of control expensive
Agreed.  Not on my to do list.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 01:20:12 PM
[...]

Might be the most disgusting collection of ingredients I've ever heard
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 01:22:26 PM
I think my cell phone just shit the bed.  FUCK!!!
Sat on it, huh?
Not this time.  It appears the memory card went.
So does that mean you won't remember how to get to the herf on Thursday?
Is that THIS Thursday?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 02, 2014, 01:23:51 PM
I think my cell phone just shit the bed.  FUCK!!!
Sat on it, huh?
Not this time.  It appears the memory card went.
So does that mean you won't remember how to get to the herf on Thursday?
Is that THIS Thursday?
LALTS
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: jswaykos on December 02, 2014, 01:24:35 PM
JWacky....did you see the link I put up to Drew Estates beer pairing cigars?

I did not.  Are those the New Holland/Dragon's Milk cigars?
Nope, different ones:
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=2093

Huh.  Kinda pricey and no doubt gimmicky.  I take it they're not infused?  I don't trust them since they've been taken over by Swisher...
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on December 02, 2014, 01:24:47 PM
I think my cell phone just shit the bed.  FUCK!!!
Sat on it, huh?
Not this time.  It appears the memory card went.
So does that mean you won't remember how to get to the herf on Thursday?
Hey tony, found a brand new PNY micro sd 16GB card I bought for my daughter last xmas, of course she lost it in her room, and I had to buy her another one.  let me know if you need it?  might have some larger ones, that i grabbed at Staples this black friday, will have to look in the bag, the 16GB is free, the others, what I paid for them...
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 01:25:20 PM
I think my cell phone just shit the bed.  FUCK!!!
Sat on it, huh?
Not this time.  It appears the memory card went.
So does that mean you won't remember how to get to the herf on Thursday?
Is that THIS Thursday?
That's when Dave and I are meeting anyway
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 01:27:52 PM
Brought a wrap up back to my desk, damn work!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 01:30:34 PM
Brought a wrap up back to my desk, damn work!
I think you may be losing it!  Migt think about some professional help.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 01:30:51 PM
Brought a wrap up back to my desk, damn work!
Cincinnati chili wrap?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 01:31:15 PM
JWacky....did you see the link I put up to Drew Estates beer pairing cigars?

I did not.  Are those the New Holland/Dragon's Milk cigars?
Nope, different ones:
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=2093

Huh.  Kinda pricey and no doubt gimmicky.  I take it they're not infused?  I don't trust them since they've been taken over by Swisher...
No, not infused, but I agree, gimmicky.  We've already defined a pretty decent profile for pairings I believe.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 01:33:18 PM
Brought a wrap up back to my desk, damn work!
I think you may be losing it!  Migt think about some professional help.
Overwhelmed right now, not a whole lot of fun at work
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 01:33:38 PM
Brought a wrap up back to my desk, damn work!
Cincinnati chili wrap?
Ham, Bacon, Roast Beef, mustard, lettuce
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on December 02, 2014, 01:34:37 PM
Did you say you would be able to make it Thursday Flip?
Sorry, I was reading up in Cincinnati chili, and missed this post.  Have to take part of Wednesday off, to act as chauffeur, for my daughter, so need to work late on Thursday and Friday.  regretfully I will have to miss.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 01:34:50 PM
I think my cell phone just shit the bed.  FUCK!!!
Sat on it, huh?
Not this time.  It appears the memory card went.
So does that mean you won't remember how to get to the herf on Thursday?
Hey tony, found a brand new PNY micro sd 16GB card I bought for my daughter last xmas, of course she lost it in her room, and I had to buy her another one.  let me know if you need it?  might have some larger ones, that i grabbed at Staples this black friday, will have to look in the bag, the 16GB is free, the others, what I paid for them...
That's mighty kind of you.  I plan on getting rid of this phone by the end of the month anyway.  Also, I think I have another one.  Unfortunately, most of the porn apps I use is on the one that crashed.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on December 02, 2014, 01:36:20 PM
Brought a wrap up back to my desk, damn work!
I think you may be losing it!  Migt think about some professional help.
Plumber, Electrician, or Stenographer... what kind of professional help might he need?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 01:36:50 PM
Brought a wrap up back to my desk, damn work!
I think you may be losing it!  Migt think about some professional help.
Plumber, Electrician, or Stenographer... what kind of professional help might he need?
Something with a gun pointed towards my head would be great :)
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 01:39:24 PM
Brought a wrap up back to my desk, damn work!
I think you may be losing it!  Migt think about some professional help.
Plumber, Electrician, or Stenographer... what kind of professional help might he need?
Something with a gun pointed towards my head would be great :)
Bank teller?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 01:39:25 PM
Brought a wrap up back to my desk, damn work!
Damn kids these days!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 01:40:52 PM
Two bad it does not come with some cigars to smoke while watching!

The Sopranos: The Complete Series (Blu-ray) $110 + Free Shipping
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 01:41:29 PM
Hey Scott, before you hazzuh on me... Do you know if Center Street Cigar is any good?  I don't have a smoke with me for the ride home and I was gonna stop there.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 01:42:38 PM
Brought a wrap up back to my desk, damn work!
I think you may be losing it!  Migt think about some professional help.
Plumber, Electrician, or Stenographer... what kind of professional help might he need?
Something with a gun pointed towards my head would be great :)
Bank teller?
In Ferguson...
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 01:42:52 PM
Brought a wrap up back to my desk, damn work!
Damn kids these days!
Working and eating, double-bonus!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on December 02, 2014, 01:46:30 PM
logging out now, going to shutdown my computer an fiddle with the power strips, so I don't crash it anymore when my foot hits the off switch.  Plug the subwoofer back in too!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 01:51:51 PM
Hey Scott, before you hazzuh on me... Do you know if Center Street Cigar is any good?  I don't have a smoke with me for the ride home and I was gonna stop there.
They should have something to get you by.  I think that's one a friend of mine stopped by a couple of weeks ago and said their stock was pretty lean...looked like they were getting ready to fold.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 01:53:51 PM
Hey Scott, before you hazzuh on me... Do you know if Center Street Cigar is any good?  I don't have a smoke with me for the ride home and I was gonna stop there.
Where are you?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 01:54:46 PM
Brought a wrap up back to my desk, damn work!
Damn kids these days!
Working and eating, double-bonus!
What about all the fuk'n off bantering you been doing for the last year?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 02, 2014, 01:55:48 PM
back from the meeting. Four Kicks toro going. been put in charge of 'Check In' while Park Managers run to town. got a 'lost camper alert' about an elderly couple trying to find this place. so I'm holding down the fort.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 01:55:51 PM
Hey Scott, before you hazzuh on me... Do you know if Center Street Cigar is any good?  I don't have a smoke with me for the ride home and I was gonna stop there.
Where are you?
Cokesbury Road right off of 78.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 01:56:32 PM
Brought a wrap up back to my desk, damn work!
Damn kids these days!
Working and eating, double-bonus!
What about all the fuk'n off bantering you been doing for the last year?
"Relationship Building"
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 01:57:21 PM
Hey Scott, before you hazzuh on me... Do you know if Center Street Cigar is any good?  I don't have a smoke with me for the ride home and I was gonna stop there.
They should have something to get you by.  I think that's one a friend of mine stopped by a couple of weeks ago and said their stock was pretty lean...looked like they were getting ready to fold.
I stopped by that shop one morning hoping they were open but it was too early, looks suspect
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 01:57:27 PM
back from the meeting. Four Kicks toro going. been put in charge of 'Check In' while Park Managers run to town. got a 'lost camper alert' about an elderly couple trying to find this place. so I'm holding down the fort.
Hop the lost camper has big tits otherwise you will never notice her. :)  Sounds like the fort may be fuct. :)
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 01:58:22 PM
Hey Scott, before you hazzuh on me... Do you know if Center Street Cigar is any good?  I don't have a smoke with me for the ride home and I was gonna stop there.
Where are you?
Cokesbury Road right off of 78.
What time are you leaving work? Stop by my house and I'll give you something for the road
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 01:59:46 PM
Brought a wrap up back to my desk, damn work!
Damn kids these days!
Working and eating, double-bonus!
What about all the fuk'n off bantering you been doing for the last year?
"Relationship Building"
You mean sucking up?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 02:00:36 PM
Brought a wrap up back to my desk, damn work!
Damn kids these days!
Working and eating, double-bonus!
What about all the fuk'n off bantering you been doing for the last year?
"Relationship Building"
You mean sucking up?
You confusing me with Scott and his relationship with Tony's balls again?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 02:02:44 PM
Brought a wrap up back to my desk, damn work!
Damn kids these days!
Working and eating, double-bonus!
What about all the fuk'n off bantering you been doing for the last year?
"Relationship Building"
You mean sucking up?
You confusing me with Scott and his relationship with Tony's balls again?
Whatever works for them....I don't judge.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 02:13:40 PM
Brought a wrap up back to my desk, damn work!
Damn kids these days!
Working and eating, double-bonus!
What about all the fuk'n off bantering you been doing for the last year?
"Relationship Building"
You mean sucking up?
You confusing me with Scott and his relationship with Tony's balls again?
Hey! That's my business!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 02:14:06 PM
Hey Scott, before you hazzuh on me... Do you know if Center Street Cigar is any good?  I don't have a smoke with me for the ride home and I was gonna stop there.
Where are you?
Cokesbury Road right off of 78.
What time are you leaving work? Stop by my house and I'll give you something for the road
Wow, everyone seems to be in the giving holiday spirit today.  I'm in the middle of a disaster recovery exercise and there's no telling when I'm getting out of here.  But don't sweat it.  I'll figure something out.  Besides, don't want to see you twice in the same week.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 02, 2014, 02:14:37 PM
btw - got a message from Verizon earlier that if the bill isn't paid in 24 hours the sevice will be disconnected. called back, bill approaching $1,000, minimum payment almost $500. made arrangements to hold off 4 more days and called the FIL. he knew absolutely nothing about what's going on. FIL and MIL have been paying their daughter $150 a month each. plus my $100 a month contribution there is enough to make the monthly payment. deadbeat #1, #2, and deadbeat wife are going to get an ass chewing from FIL. told him it will do no good. told hime I was dropping the Family Plan later this month, paying the penalty, and cutting my losses. problem is, the bill needs to be current. if I have to default on the account I will. minute by minute phones are a dime a dozen.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 02, 2014, 02:18:08 PM
btw - got a message from Verizon earlier that if the bill isn't paid in 24 hours the sevice will be disconnected. called back, bill approaching $1,000, minimum payment almost $500. made arrangements to hold off 4 more days and called the FIL. he knew absolutely nothing about what's going on. FIL and MIL have been paying their daughter $150 a month each. plus my $100 a month contribution there is enough to make the monthly payment. deadbeat #1, #2, and deadbeat wife are going to get an ass chewing from FIL. told him it will do no good. told hime I was dropping the Family Plan later this month, paying the penalty, and cutting my losses. problem is, the bill needs to be current. if I have to default on the account I will. minute by minute phones are a dime a dozen.
Can't escape the deadbeats no matter how far you go. Yeesh.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 02:18:46 PM
btw - got a message from Verizon earlier that if the bill isn't paid in 24 hours the sevice will be disconnected. called back, bill approaching $1,000, minimum payment almost $500. made arrangements to hold off 4 more days and called the FIL. he knew absolutely nothing about what's going on. FIL and MIL have been paying their daughter $150 a month each. plus my $100 a month contribution there is enough to make the monthly payment. deadbeat #1, #2, and deadbeat wife are going to get an ass chewing from FIL. told him it will do no good. told hime I was dropping the Family Plan later this month, paying the penalty, and cutting my losses. problem is, the bill needs to be current. if I have to default on the account I will. minute by minute phones are a dime a dozen.
That is the Ol' Dean Deadbeat Stories we been missing!  Get on their asses Dean!  I mean hell i got verizon family plan, 3 smart phones, unlimited voice and texts and 10 gb of data and my monthly is like $250ish how in the hell can they have those kinds of bills???
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 02:19:14 PM
btw - got a message from Verizon earlier that if the bill isn't paid in 24 hours the sevice will be disconnected. called back, bill approaching $1,000, minimum payment almost $500. made arrangements to hold off 4 more days and called the FIL. he knew absolutely nothing about what's going on. FIL and MIL have been paying their daughter $150 a month each. plus my $100 a month contribution there is enough to make the monthly payment. deadbeat #1, #2, and deadbeat wife are going to get an ass chewing from FIL. told him it will do no good. told hime I was dropping the Family Plan later this month, paying the penalty, and cutting my losses. problem is, the bill needs to be current. if I have to default on the account I will. minute by minute phones are a dime a dozen.
Can't escape the deadbeats no matter how far you go. Yeesh.
Oh yeah he just has to cut the cords.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 02, 2014, 02:20:24 PM
btw - got a message from Verizon earlier that if the bill isn't paid in 24 hours the sevice will be disconnected. called back, bill approaching $1,000, minimum payment almost $500. made arrangements to hold off 4 more days and called the FIL. he knew absolutely nothing about what's going on. FIL and MIL have been paying their daughter $150 a month each. plus my $100 a month contribution there is enough to make the monthly payment. deadbeat #1, #2, and deadbeat wife are going to get an ass chewing from FIL. told him it will do no good. told hime I was dropping the Family Plan later this month, paying the penalty, and cutting my losses. problem is, the bill needs to be current. if I have to default on the account I will. minute by minute phones are a dime a dozen.
The fun never ends, so long as you're buying.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 02:21:01 PM
btw - got a message from Verizon earlier that if the bill isn't paid in 24 hours the sevice will be disconnected. called back, bill approaching $1,000, minimum payment almost $500. made arrangements to hold off 4 more days and called the FIL. he knew absolutely nothing about what's going on. FIL and MIL have been paying their daughter $150 a month each. plus my $100 a month contribution there is enough to make the monthly payment. deadbeat #1, #2, and deadbeat wife are going to get an ass chewing from FIL. told him it will do no good. told hime I was dropping the Family Plan later this month, paying the penalty, and cutting my losses. problem is, the bill needs to be current. if I have to default on the account I will. minute by minute phones are a dime a dozen.
The fun never ends, so long as you're buying.
Hey Raz you hanging in there ok at work?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 02, 2014, 02:22:22 PM
[...]
six (6) deadbeats on this plan, well not counting me.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 02:23:48 PM
Warden is out of town a couple of days I got to figure out some dinner of choice.   I mean after a 7-11 hot dog for lunch it is going to be tough to come up with something even better.  too damn cold to sit out on the patio drinking and smoking all evening with the dogs to talk to which is what i would be doing if warm.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 02:24:14 PM
[...]
Shit Dean that is insane.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 02, 2014, 02:24:21 PM
btw - got a message from Verizon earlier that if the bill isn't paid in 24 hours the sevice will be disconnected. called back, bill approaching $1,000, minimum payment almost $500. made arrangements to hold off 4 more days and called the FIL. he knew absolutely nothing about what's going on. FIL and MIL have been paying their daughter $150 a month each. plus my $100 a month contribution there is enough to make the monthly payment. deadbeat #1, #2, and deadbeat wife are going to get an ass chewing from FIL. told him it will do no good. told hime I was dropping the Family Plan later this month, paying the penalty, and cutting my losses. problem is, the bill needs to be current. if I have to default on the account I will. minute by minute phones are a dime a dozen.
The fun never ends, so long as you're buying.
Hey Raz you hanging in there ok at work?
Leg's a bit uncomfortable, but yeah, I'm okay.  Lots of sympathy from coworkers, but I have to keep telling the story which isn't a lot of fun.  I'll make it.  Think I'm going to go grab a power nap.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 02, 2014, 02:24:40 PM
[...]
So 7. ;)
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 02, 2014, 02:24:57 PM
It's that time. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 02:25:45 PM
It's that time. Hazzuh!
Have a great evening.  See ya tomorrow.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: jswaykos on December 02, 2014, 02:25:54 PM
It's that time. Hazzuh!

Later, Dave.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 02:26:19 PM
It's that time. Hazzuh!

Later, Dave.
What are you still doing at work, Joe?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 02:26:21 PM
It's that time. Hazzuh!
Evening Golf
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 02:27:06 PM
It's that time. Hazzuh!
Later Dave, I'm out also. Tony, text me if you change your mind, I'm 2 minutes from the Kings on RT22
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 02:27:37 PM
[...]
Glad you are going to make it thru the day now just make sure to save energy enough to smoke a cigar afterwards.  Bet you are tired of teling folks you fell in a fuk'n ditch.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: jswaykos on December 02, 2014, 02:27:50 PM
It's that time. Hazzuh!

Later, Dave.
What are you still doing at work, Joe?

Had some stuff to catch up on since I was gone last week.  Probably be outta here in the next 15 minutes or so...
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 02:28:00 PM
It's that time. Hazzuh!
Later Dave, I'm out also. Tony, text me if you change your mind, I'm 2 minutes from the Kings on RT22
Evening to you too Fish.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 02:28:04 PM
It's that time. Hazzuh!
See ya LTG!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 02:28:20 PM
It's that time. Hazzuh!
Later Dave, I'm out also. Tony, text me if you change your mind, I'm 2 minutes from the Kings on RT22
Thanks, brother.  Have a good one.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 02:28:31 PM
It's that time. Hazzuh!
Later Dave, I'm out also. Tony, text me if you change your mind, I'm 2 minutes from the Kings on RT22
Go get a donut, he will be there.   See ya Scott!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 02:29:04 PM
It's that time. Hazzuh!

Later, Dave.
What are you still doing at work, Joe?
Had some stuff to catch up on since I was gone last week.  Probably be outta here in the next 15 minutes or so...
Well shit guess I will have to turn the lights off again at 3:15 today.  Have a good week Joe.  As they say in Texas when it rains - Turn Around - Don't Drown

Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 02:29:28 PM
[...]
Or that your wife beats you.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 02, 2014, 02:30:53 PM
Glad you are going to make it thru the day now just make sure to save energy enough to smoke a cigar afterwards.  Bet you are tired of teling folks you fell in a fuk'n ditch.
Yeah, mostly because I can't leave it at that because people wonder how one can break a leg and fracture a shoulder falling in a ditch.  So have to explain that it was paved at the bottom, and had cross-members on top, and so on.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 02:32:09 PM
Hell I forgot i got to leave a little early today and tomorrow myself, guess I will turn the lights out here around 2:45 today and tomorrow.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 02, 2014, 02:32:37 PM
this Four Kicks is good.
going to have to make a liverwurst, onion, and horseradish cheese sandwich on crusty bread when I'm done.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 02:32:55 PM
Glad you are going to make it thru the day now just make sure to save energy enough to smoke a cigar afterwards.  Bet you are tired of teling folks you fell in a fuk'n ditch.
Yeah, mostly because I can't leave it at that because people wonder how one can break a leg and fracture a shoulder falling in a ditch.  So have to explain that it was paved at the bottom, and had cross-members on top, and so on.
Do you tell them it was fortunate you did not choot yourself in the process?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 02:33:37 PM
this Four Kicks is good.
going to have to make a liverwurst, onion, and horseradish cheese sandwich on crusty bread when I'm done.
Dean-Dean-Dean you make Cincinnati Chili sound good.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 02, 2014, 02:34:44 PM
[...]
well, 5 and then myself. I guess. fuck, I don't know anymore. maybe I ought to be a deadbeat myself. they sure seem to live better than I do.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 02:35:58 PM
It's that time. Hazzuh!
Enjoy that 3-Way Dave.  See ya tomorrow
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 02:36:09 PM
Glad you are going to make it thru the day now just make sure to save energy enough to smoke a cigar afterwards.  Bet you are tired of teling folks you fell in a fuk'n ditch.
Yeah, mostly because I can't leave it at that because people wonder how one can break a leg and fracture a shoulder falling in a ditch.  So have to explain that it was paved at the bottom, and had cross-members on top, and so on.
Well during your absence we were wondering just why there was an 8 foot deep open trench across the rifle range in the first place.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 02:36:43 PM
[...]
They damn sure worry less anyway.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: jswaykos on December 02, 2014, 02:43:35 PM
OK, I'm outta here.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 02, 2014, 02:44:01 PM
[...]
can't escape the deadbeats no matter where I go. this park is starting to fill up with them. everybody wants to live for nothing!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 02:45:01 PM
OK, I'm outta here.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.
Catch ya later Joe!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 02:45:42 PM
[...]
Maybe it's time to convince Tex to buy that RV park!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 02:45:48 PM
OK, I'm outta here.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.
Take care, buddy.  Thanks for checking in.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 02:46:47 PM
this Four Kicks is good.
going to have to make a liverwurst, onion, and horseradish cheese sandwich on crusty bread when I'm done.
Dean-Dean-Dean you make Cincinnati Chili sound good.
Liverwurst sounds fantastic to me!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 02:48:15 PM
[...]
I would not mind buying it but not as an RV park other than for me and Dean the head maintenance man.  I think it is already sold though.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 02:48:44 PM
this Four Kicks is good.
going to have to make a liverwurst, onion, and horseradish cheese sandwich on crusty bread when I'm done.
Dean-Dean-Dean you make Cincinnati Chili sound good.
Liverwurst sounds fantastic to me!
It would right along with the Ragu.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 02:55:48 PM
OK, I'm outta here.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.
You just got here!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 02, 2014, 02:57:32 PM
[...]
as far as I know, that deal fell through. been taken off the market.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 03:01:27 PM
[...]
What next?????
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 02, 2014, 03:03:22 PM
[...]
no idea.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 03:03:41 PM
[...]
"Tex's Banterland Park"!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 02, 2014, 03:04:38 PM
need a nap. this stress is wearing me down. fucking lost campers.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 03:05:20 PM
Maybe it's time to convince Tex to buy that RV park!
I would not mind buying it but not as an RV park other than for me and Dean the head maintenance man.  I think it is already sold though.
as far as I know, that deal fell through. been taken off the market.
What next?????
no idea.
Have you heard back from the other place?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 03:05:41 PM
need a nap. this stress is wearing me down. fucking lost campers.
If they stay lost you want have to fuk with them so no worries.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 03:07:23 PM
Sure as hell hope we have a Jam tomorrow, bad Jam is better than cut hay offering all day.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on December 02, 2014, 03:11:54 PM
I don't get on here that often, that I forgot I had logged off.  Well at least my computer is big fat foot proof now!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 02, 2014, 03:20:59 PM
Glad you are going to make it thru the day now just make sure to save energy enough to smoke a cigar afterwards.  Bet you are tired of teling folks you fell in a fuk'n ditch.
Yeah, mostly because I can't leave it at that because people wonder how one can break a leg and fracture a shoulder falling in a ditch.  So have to explain that it was paved at the bottom, and had cross-members on top, and so on.
Do you tell them it was fortunate you did not choot yourself in the process?
No.  The rifle was still in the truck, and the .45 was safetied and holstered such that there was no way it could have gone off.  Firearms were a non-factor, beyond the fact that they were the reason I was there.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 02, 2014, 03:22:55 PM
Glad you are going to make it thru the day now just make sure to save energy enough to smoke a cigar afterwards.  Bet you are tired of teling folks you fell in a fuk'n ditch.
Yeah, mostly because I can't leave it at that because people wonder how one can break a leg and fracture a shoulder falling in a ditch.  So have to explain that it was paved at the bottom, and had cross-members on top, and so on.
Well during your absence we were wondering just why there was an 8 foot deep open trench across the rifle range in the first place.
During competitions, there are range officials in there to retrieve and replace targets.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 03:29:20 PM
Glad you are going to make it thru the day now just make sure to save energy enough to smoke a cigar afterwards.  Bet you are tired of teling folks you fell in a fuk'n ditch.
Yeah, mostly because I can't leave it at that because people wonder how one can break a leg and fracture a shoulder falling in a ditch.  So have to explain that it was paved at the bottom, and had cross-members on top, and so on.
Well during your absence we were wondering just why there was an 8 foot deep open trench across the rifle range in the first place.
During competitions, there are range officials in there to retrieve and replace targets.
Wowza!  Sounds like a job for Shaun.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 03:35:13 PM
Glad you are going to make it thru the day now just make sure to save energy enough to smoke a cigar afterwards.  Bet you are tired of teling folks you fell in a fuk'n ditch.
Yeah, mostly because I can't leave it at that because people wonder how one can break a leg and fracture a shoulder falling in a ditch.  So have to explain that it was paved at the bottom, and had cross-members on top, and so on.
Well during your absence we were wondering just why there was an 8 foot deep open trench across the rifle range in the first place.
During competitions, there are range officials in there to retrieve and replace targets.
Wowza!  Sounds like a job for Shaun.
Only if they will shoot at me :)
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 03:38:08 PM
Glad you are going to make it thru the day now just make sure to save energy enough to smoke a cigar afterwards.  Bet you are tired of teling folks you fell in a fuk'n ditch.
Yeah, mostly because I can't leave it at that because people wonder how one can break a leg and fracture a shoulder falling in a ditch.  So have to explain that it was paved at the bottom, and had cross-members on top, and so on.
Well during your absence we were wondering just why there was an 8 foot deep open trench across the rifle range in the first place.
During competitions, there are range officials in there to retrieve and replace targets.
Wowza!  Sounds like a job for Shaun.
Damn sure not one for me.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 03:38:31 PM
Glad you are going to make it thru the day now just make sure to save energy enough to smoke a cigar afterwards.  Bet you are tired of teling folks you fell in a fuk'n ditch.
Yeah, mostly because I can't leave it at that because people wonder how one can break a leg and fracture a shoulder falling in a ditch.  So have to explain that it was paved at the bottom, and had cross-members on top, and so on.
Well during your absence we were wondering just why there was an 8 foot deep open trench across the rifle range in the first place.
During competitions, there are range officials in there to retrieve and replace targets.
Wowza!  Sounds like a job for Shaun.
Only if they will shoot at me :)
You mean we don't do enough of that on here?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on December 02, 2014, 03:42:40 PM
Glad you are going to make it thru the day now just make sure to save energy enough to smoke a cigar afterwards.  Bet you are tired of teling folks you fell in a fuk'n ditch.
Yeah, mostly because I can't leave it at that because people wonder how one can break a leg and fracture a shoulder falling in a ditch.  So have to explain that it was paved at the bottom, and had cross-members on top, and so on.
Well during your absence we were wondering just why there was an 8 foot deep open trench across the rifle range in the first place.
During competitions, there are range officials in there to retrieve and replace targets.
Wowza!  Sounds like a job for Shaun.
Only if they will shoot at me :)
You mean we don't do enough of that on here?
Apparently not!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 02, 2014, 03:45:16 PM
Glad you are going to make it thru the day now just make sure to save energy enough to smoke a cigar afterwards.  Bet you are tired of teling folks you fell in a fuk'n ditch.
Yeah, mostly because I can't leave it at that because people wonder how one can break a leg and fracture a shoulder falling in a ditch.  So have to explain that it was paved at the bottom, and had cross-members on top, and so on.
Well during your absence we were wondering just why there was an 8 foot deep open trench across the rifle range in the first place.
During competitions, there are range officials in there to retrieve and replace targets.
Wowza!  Sounds like a job for Shaun.
Shaun's job would be to stand up top and hand the targets down.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 03:45:41 PM
Glad you are going to make it thru the day now just make sure to save energy enough to smoke a cigar afterwards.  Bet you are tired of teling folks you fell in a fuk'n ditch.
Yeah, mostly because I can't leave it at that because people wonder how one can break a leg and fracture a shoulder falling in a ditch.  So have to explain that it was paved at the bottom, and had cross-members on top, and so on.
Well during your absence we were wondering just why there was an 8 foot deep open trench across the rifle range in the first place.
During competitions, there are range officials in there to retrieve and replace targets.
Wowza!  Sounds like a job for Shaun.
Only if they will shoot at me :)
You mean we don't do enough of that on here?
Damn internet bullies ;)
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 03:51:00 PM
Glad you are going to make it thru the day now just make sure to save energy enough to smoke a cigar afterwards.  Bet you are tired of teling folks you fell in a fuk'n ditch.
Yeah, mostly because I can't leave it at that because people wonder how one can break a leg and fracture a shoulder falling in a ditch.  So have to explain that it was paved at the bottom, and had cross-members on top, and so on.
Well during your absence we were wondering just why there was an 8 foot deep open trench across the rifle range in the first place.
During competitions, there are range officials in there to retrieve and replace targets.
Wowza!  Sounds like a job for Shaun.
Shaun's job would be to stand up top and hand the targets down.
LOL
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 03:51:55 PM
OK, i am heading home to let the dogs out.   Still some activity so will leave the lights on and Shaun is in charge!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 03:52:30 PM
Glad you are going to make it thru the day now just make sure to save energy enough to smoke a cigar afterwards.  Bet you are tired of teling folks you fell in a fuk'n ditch.
Yeah, mostly because I can't leave it at that because people wonder how one can break a leg and fracture a shoulder falling in a ditch.  So have to explain that it was paved at the bottom, and had cross-members on top, and so on.
Well during your absence we were wondering just why there was an 8 foot deep open trench across the rifle range in the first place.
During competitions, there are range officials in there to retrieve and replace targets.
Wowza!  Sounds like a job for Shaun.
Only if they will shoot at me :)
You mean we don't do enough of that on here?
Damn internet bullies ;)
Guess we will be getting a call from your Mother soon.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 03:53:21 PM
Glad you are going to make it thru the day now just make sure to save energy enough to smoke a cigar afterwards.  Bet you are tired of teling folks you fell in a fuk'n ditch.
Yeah, mostly because I can't leave it at that because people wonder how one can break a leg and fracture a shoulder falling in a ditch.  So have to explain that it was paved at the bottom, and had cross-members on top, and so on.
Well during your absence we were wondering just why there was an 8 foot deep open trench across the rifle range in the first place.
During competitions, there are range officials in there to retrieve and replace targets.
Wowza!  Sounds like a job for Shaun.
Only if they will shoot at me :)
You mean we don't do enough of that on here?
Damn internet bullies ;)
We have no bullies here....only character builders.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 03:55:19 PM
OK, i am heading home to let the dogs out.   Still some activity so will leave the lights on and Shaun is in charge!
Hopefully heading home soon, just waiting for call from furnace-man!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 03:57:10 PM
OK, i am heading home to let the dogs out.   Still some activity so will leave the lights on and Shaun is in charge!
Hopefully heading home soon, just waiting for call from furnace-man!
....part is backordered....
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 02, 2014, 03:58:07 PM
OK, i am heading home to let the dogs out.   Still some activity so will leave the lights on and Shaun is in charge!
Oh, hell, everybody knows I'll be the last one here - I'm stuck until 5pm pacific time.  I'll hand it over to Tony when I leave.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 04:02:58 PM
Never totally alone, TexasDave will be here for a bit then try to close things early, I will be in an out and CB will stop in after he finishes his cyber-purse holding.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 04:03:16 PM
But for now, time to head home.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 04:03:28 PM
Glad you are going to make it thru the day now just make sure to save energy enough to smoke a cigar afterwards.  Bet you are tired of teling folks you fell in a fuk'n ditch.
Yeah, mostly because I can't leave it at that because people wonder how one can break a leg and fracture a shoulder falling in a ditch.  So have to explain that it was paved at the bottom, and had cross-members on top, and so on.
Well during your absence we were wondering just why there was an 8 foot deep open trench across the rifle range in the first place.
During competitions, there are range officials in there to retrieve and replace targets.
Wowza!  Sounds like a job for Shaun.
Only if they will shit on me :)
Fixed it!  Are you by any chance, of German decent?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 04:23:06 PM
Not that it matters, but I'll be MIA for a while.  Be safe.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 02, 2014, 04:27:59 PM
Not that it matters, but I'll be MIA for a while.  Be safe.
I'll keep an eye on the place until someone returns for the evening shift.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 04:29:06 PM
OK, i am heading home to let the dogs out.   Still some activity so will leave the lights on and Shaun is in charge!
Hopefully heading home soon, just waiting for call from furnace-man!
....part is backordered....
Nope, but it's $500, so that's LOVELY.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 04:29:31 PM
Not that it matters, but I'll be MIA for a while.  Be safe.
What do you want for the ride home? CyB, EPC, Tat, 601 blue, green, yellow, 4 kicks, Padron?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 04:29:39 PM
Never totally alone, TexasDave will be here for a bit then try to close things early, I will be in an out and CB will stop in after he finishes his cyber-purse holding.
See ya Dave, have a good night!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 04:53:59 PM
OK, i am heading home to let the dogs out.   Still some activity so will leave the lights on and Shaun is in charge!
Hopefully heading home soon, just waiting for call from furnace-man!
....part is backordered....
Nope, but it's $500, so that's LOVELY.
Happy Freakin Holidays!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on December 02, 2014, 04:59:25 PM
OK, i am heading home to let the dogs out.   Still some activity so will leave the lights on and Shaun is in charge!
Hopefully heading home soon, just waiting for call from furnace-man!
....part is backordered....
Nope, but it's $500, so that's LOVELY.
Happy Freakin Holidays!
Hmm...  $500 worth of seegars or a warm house?  SEEGARS!  To heck the warden and those ingrate children!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 05:02:16 PM
OK, i am heading home to let the dogs out.   Still some activity so will leave the lights on and Shaun is in charge!
Hopefully heading home soon, just waiting for call from furnace-man!
....part is backordered....
Nope, but it's $500, so that's LOVELY.
Happy Freakin Holidays!
Fuck me right!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 05:02:40 PM
OK, i am heading home to let the dogs out.   Still some activity so will leave the lights on and Shaun is in charge!
Hopefully heading home soon, just waiting for call from furnace-man!
....part is backordered....
Nope, but it's $500, so that's LOVELY.
Happy Freakin Holidays!
Hmm...  $500 worth of seegars or a warm house?  SEEGARS!  To heck the warden and those ingrate children!
No shit!  Ugh, perks of being a home'owner' ;)
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: sfish on December 02, 2014, 05:13:42 PM
OK, i am heading home to let the dogs out.   Still some activity so will leave the lights on and Shaun is in charge!
Hopefully heading home soon, just waiting for call from furnace-man!
....part is backordered....
Nope, but it's $500, so that's LOVELY.
Happy Freakin Holidays!
Fuck me right!
Yeah that blows
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 02, 2014, 05:15:57 PM
OK, i am heading home to let the dogs out.   Still some activity so will leave the lights on and Shaun is in charge!
Hopefully heading home soon, just waiting for call from furnace-man!
....part is backordered....
Nope, but it's $500, so that's LOVELY.
Happy Freakin Holidays!
Hmm...  $500 worth of seegars or a warm house?  SEEGARS!  To heck the warden and those ingrate children!
No shit!  Ugh, perks of being a home'owner' ;)
You don't own a home.  It owns you.  Every single time.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 05:18:52 PM
OK, i am heading home to let the dogs out.   Still some activity so will leave the lights on and Shaun is in charge!
Hopefully heading home soon, just waiting for call from furnace-man!
....part is backordered....
Nope, but it's $500, so that's LOVELY.
Chit!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 05:19:24 PM
OK, i am heading home to let the dogs out.   Still some activity so will leave the lights on and Shaun is in charge!
Hopefully heading home soon, just waiting for call from furnace-man!
....part is backordered....
Nope, but it's $500, so that's LOVELY.
Happy Freakin Holidays!
Hmm...  $500 worth of seegars or a warm house?  SEEGARS!  To heck the warden and those ingrate children!
No shit!  Ugh, perks of being a home'owner' ;)
You don't own a home.  It owns you.  Every single time.
Absolutely correct Raz
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 05:20:09 PM
OK, i am heading home to let the dogs out.   Still some activity so will leave the lights on and Shaun is in charge!
Hopefully heading home soon, just waiting for call from furnace-man!
....part is backordered....
Nope, but it's $500, so that's LOVELY.
Happy Freakin Holidays!
Fuck me right!
Right in the un-greased donut hole
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 05:20:47 PM
OK, i am heading home to let the dogs out.   Still some activity so will leave the lights on and Shaun is in charge!
Hopefully heading home soon, just waiting for call from furnace-man!
....part is backordered....
Nope, but it's $500, so that's LOVELY.
Happy Freakin Holidays!
And Merry Frik'n Christmas
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 05:22:37 PM
OK, i am heading home to let the dogs out.   Still some activity so will leave the lights on and Shaun is in charge!
Hopefully heading home soon, just waiting for call from furnace-man!
....part is backordered....
Nope, but it's $500, so that's LOVELY.
Happy Freakin Holidays!
Hmm...  $500 worth of seegars or a warm house?  SEEGARS!  To heck the warden and those ingrate children!
Sorry I am with the warden on that $500
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 05:23:57 PM
OK, i am heading home to let the dogs out.   Still some activity so will leave the lights on and Shaun is in charge!
Hopefully heading home soon, just waiting for call from furnace-man!
....part is backordered....
Nope, but it's $500, so that's LOVELY.
Happy Freakin Holidays!
Hmm...  $500 worth of seegars or a warm house?  SEEGARS!  To heck the warden and those ingrate children!
No shit!  Ugh, perks of being a home'owner' ;)
You don't own a home.  It owns you.  Every single time.
The guy didn't even use lube, how rude!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 05:24:23 PM
OK, i am heading home to let the dogs out.   Still some activity so will leave the lights on and Shaun is in charge!
Hopefully heading home soon, just waiting for call from furnace-man!
....part is backordered....
Nope, but it's $500, so that's LOVELY.
Happy Freakin Holidays!
Fuck me right!
Yeah that blows
Not too pumped right now, and class tonight to top it off.  Having a beer right now to relax :)
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 05:28:02 PM
OK, i am heading home to let the dogs out.   Still some activity so will leave the lights on and Shaun is in charge!
Hopefully heading home soon, just waiting for call from furnace-man!
....part is backordered....
Nope, but it's $500, so that's LOVELY.
Happy Freakin Holidays!
Fuck me right!
Yeah that blows
Not too pumped right now, and class tonight to top it off.  Having a beer right now to relax :)
I should say you probably need one.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 05:28:49 PM
OK, i am heading home to let the dogs out.   Still some activity so will leave the lights on and Shaun is in charge!
Hopefully heading home soon, just waiting for call from furnace-man!
....part is backordered....
Nope, but it's $500, so that's LOVELY.
Happy Freakin Holidays!
Fuck me right!
Yeah that blows
Not too pumped right now, and class tonight to top it off.  Having a beer right now to relax :)
I should say you probably need one.
Having an Apricot Hefe, then getting a coffee before class.  Should probably get rid of my booze breath before I meet with my teacher ;)
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 05:38:02 PM
OK, i am heading home to let the dogs out.   Still some activity so will leave the lights on and Shaun is in charge!
Hopefully heading home soon, just waiting for call from furnace-man!
....part is backordered....
Nope, but it's $500, so that's LOVELY.
Happy Freakin Holidays!
Fuck me right!
Yeah that blows
Not too pumped right now, and class tonight to top it off.  Having a beer right now to relax :)
I should say you probably need one.
Having an Apricot Hefe, then getting a coffee before class.  Should probably get rid of my booze breath before I meet with my teacher ;)
That's what breath mints are for.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 05:40:29 PM
Stopped on the way home to check deliveries, and what to my wondering eyes should appear but 2Xmas and Old Man Winter by Southern Tier.  Merry Christmas to me!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 05:41:18 PM
OK, i am heading home to let the dogs out.   Still some activity so will leave the lights on and Shaun is in charge!
Hopefully heading home soon, just waiting for call from furnace-man!
....part is backordered....
Nope, but it's $500, so that's LOVELY.
Happy Freakin Holidays!
Fuck me right!
Yeah that blows
Not too pumped right now, and class tonight to top it off.  Having a beer right now to relax :)
I should say you probably need one.
Having an Apricot Hefe, then getting a coffee before class.  Should probably get rid of my booze breath before I meet with my teacher ;)
That's what breath mints are for.
It's a female teacher though, not sure why I would show her any respect anyways...it's Tuesday right?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 05:41:37 PM
Stopped on the way home to check deliveries, and what to my wondering eyes should appear but 2Xmas and Old Man Winter by Southern Tier.  Merry Christmas to me!
Ohhh damn!  What type of beer is that Dave?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 05:48:40 PM
Stopped on the way home to check deliveries, and what to my wondering eyes should appear but 2Xmas and Old Man Winter by Southern Tier.  Merry Christmas to me!
Ohhh damn!  What type of beer is that Dave?
Never mind, I got my google-on
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 05:51:02 PM
Stopped on the way home to check deliveries, and what to my wondering eyes should appear but 2Xmas and Old Man Winter by Southern Tier.  Merry Christmas to me!
Tis the season to be jolly!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 02, 2014, 05:57:30 PM
Ok, time for class - have a good night gents!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 07:08:22 PM
Not that it matters, but I'll be MIA for a while.  Be safe.
What do you want for the ride home? CyB, EPC, Tat, 601 blue, green, yellow, 4 kicks, Padron?
Again, very generous of you.  I was darn curious so I had to check out Center Street Cigars.  What a hole.  I'll tell you more about it on Thursday.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 02, 2014, 07:10:55 PM
Not that it matters, but I'll be MIA for a while.  Be safe.
What do you want for the ride home? CyB, EPC, Tat, 601 blue, green, yellow, 4 kicks, Padron?
Again, very generous of you.  I was darn curious so I had to check out Center Street Cigars.  What a hole.  I'll tell you more about it on Thursday.
That doesn't sound good.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 02, 2014, 07:49:44 PM
Okay, time to begin shutting down.  Now where was that damned light switch?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 08:04:26 PM
Not that it matters, but I'll be MIA for a while.  Be safe.
What do you want for the ride home? CyB, EPC, Tat, 601 blue, green, yellow, 4 kicks, Padron?
Again, very generous of you.  I was darn curious so I had to check out Center Street Cigars.  What a hole.  I'll tell you more about it on Thursday.
That doesn't sound good.
What do you mean?  You don't like holes?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 02, 2014, 08:11:12 PM
Not that it matters, but I'll be MIA for a while.  Be safe.
What do you want for the ride home? CyB, EPC, Tat, 601 blue, green, yellow, 4 kicks, Padron?
Again, very generous of you.  I was darn curious so I had to check out Center Street Cigars.  What a hole.  I'll tell you more about it on Thursday.
That doesn't sound good.
What do you mean?  You don't like holes?
So the sign said Cigars but it was a Whore House?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 02, 2014, 09:31:06 PM
Hmm, now where is that damn light switch?  Dark in here.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 09:33:02 PM
Hmm, now where is that damn light switch?  Dark in here.
I think I'm gonna invest in a censor.  How goes it, Mark?
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 02, 2014, 09:34:58 PM
Hmm, now where is that damn light switch?  Dark in here.
I think I'm gonna invest in a censor.  How goes it, Mark?
Oh hey, Tony.  So you were that dark shape in the corner. For a minute I though perhaps Shaun had drank a few more fufu beers and missed his class.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 09:38:13 PM
Hmm, now where is that damn light switch?  Dark in here.
I think I'm gonna invest in a censor.  How goes it, Mark?
Oh hey, Tony.  So you were that dark shape in the corner. For a minute I though perhaps Shaun had drank a few more fufu beers and missed his class.
I walked in right behind you.  Just finished loading the dish washer and I thought I'd check to see what, if anything, was going on here.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 02, 2014, 09:40:36 PM
Hmm, now where is that damn light switch?  Dark in here.
I think I'm gonna invest in a censor.  How goes it, Mark?
Oh hey, Tony.  So you were that dark shape in the corner. For a minute I though perhaps Shaun had drank a few more fufu beers and missed his class.
I walked in right behind you.  Just finished loading the dish washer and I thought I'd check to see what, if anything, was going on here.
Yeah, just finished policing the kitchen myself.  Of course, with Chinese take-out there wasn't much to that.  But to your original query, ain't a damn thing going on here.  Even deader across the street.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 09:46:04 PM
Hmm, now where is that damn light switch?  Dark in here.
I think I'm gonna invest in a censor.  How goes it, Mark?
Oh hey, Tony.  So you were that dark shape in the corner. For a minute I though perhaps Shaun had drank a few more fufu beers and missed his class.
I walked in right behind you.  Just finished loading the dish washer and I thought I'd check to see what, if anything, was going on here.
Yeah, just finished policing the kitchen myself.  Of course, with Chinese take-out there wasn't much to that.  But to your original query, ain't a damn thing going on here.  Even deader across the street.
I smoked something on the way home from work but it wasn't worth shit.  I bought an unbanded stogie from the aforementioned hole.  Doesn't appear to have been taken care of; it was dry and it burned like shit too.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 02, 2014, 09:52:41 PM
Oops, a couple of Daves have popped up over there.  There's a strangely unsettling comfort to know there are always Daves about.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 02, 2014, 09:55:38 PM
Oops, a couple of Daves have popped up over there.  There's a strangely unsettling comfort to know there are always Daves about.
LOL.  Loves me some Daves.  Well you tell 'em I said hi.  I can hardly keep my eyes opened and I'm gonna call it a night.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 02, 2014, 09:56:59 PM
Hmm, now where is that damn light switch?  Dark in here.
I think I'm gonna invest in a censor.  How goes it, Mark?
Oh hey, Tony.  So you were that dark shape in the corner. For a minute I though perhaps Shaun had drank a few more fufu beers and missed his class.
I walked in right behind you.  Just finished loading the dish washer and I thought I'd check to see what, if anything, was going on here.
Yeah, just finished policing the kitchen myself.  Of course, with Chinese take-out there wasn't much to that.  But to your original query, ain't a damn thing going on here.  Even deader across the street.
I smoked something on the way home from work but it wasn't worth shit.  I bought an unbanded stogie from the aforementioned hole.  Doesn't appear to have been taken care of; it was dry and it burned like shit too.
Sorry to hear it.  And no canal handy into which to toss it.  Burned an Undercrown corona viva earlier this afternoon. Really enjoy those.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 02, 2014, 10:03:53 PM
Oops, a couple of Daves have popped up over there.  There's a strangely unsettling comfort to know there are always Daves about.
LOL.  Loves me some Daves.  Well you tell 'em I said hi.  I can hardly keep my eyes opened and I'm gonna call it a night.
Sweet dreams. "And may flights of angels sing thee to thy rest".  Not wanting you to expire or anything, just always thought that was a nice bedtime phrase.  See ya manana.
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 10:24:04 PM
Not that it matters, but I'll be MIA for a while.  Be safe.
What do you want for the ride home? CyB, EPC, Tat, 601 blue, green, yellow, 4 kicks, Padron?
Again, very generous of you.  I was darn curious so I had to check out Center Street Cigars.  What a hole.  I'll tell you more about it on Thursday.
That doesn't sound good.
What do you mean?  You don't like holes?
So the sign said Cigars but it was a Whore House?
Bonus!
Title: Re: 12/2/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2014, 10:24:41 PM