CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 21, 2014, 12:00:58 AM

Title: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on November 21, 2014, 12:00:58 AM
Happy Friday, turkeys!  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a beverage of your choice and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 12:04:27 AM
Two helpings of jambalaya!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: Johnny on November 21, 2014, 12:21:57 AM
Two helpings of jambalaya!
Howdy Tony,hope this one is better than the first.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 21, 2014, 12:30:34 AM
Two helpings of jambalaya!
Howdy Tony,hope this one is better than the first.
Amen to that.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: Johnny on November 21, 2014, 12:39:04 AM
Two helpings of jambalaya!
Howdy Tony,hope this one is better than the first.
Amen to that.
Howdy Mark, kinda late for you isn't it?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 21, 2014, 12:44:56 AM
Yeah, headed to bed.  Just figured I'd check the deal and see we have a double.  There was a time when that would be "exciting".  Oh well.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: Johnny on November 21, 2014, 12:50:59 AM
Yeah, headed to bed.  Just figured I'd check the deal and see we have a double.  There was a time when that would be "exciting".  Oh well.
G'nite then, think I'll head that way shortly.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: Johnny on November 21, 2014, 01:05:44 AM
Sorry Chip, tried to hang on for you but tired out first.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 02:28:13 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 02:31:27 AM
3 Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/27.50
 2 Oliva Connecticut Reserve
          10/39.99
 1 My Father Le Bijou 1922
          5/25.00
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 02:35:47 AM
Today is Friday, Nov. 21, the 325th day of 2014. There are 40 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 02:36:24 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 21, 1864, a letter was signed by President Abraham Lincoln expressing condolences to Lydia Bixby, a widow in Boston whose five sons supposedly died while fighting in the Civil War. (As it turned out, only two of Mrs. Bixby's sons had been killed in battle; also, historians are not certain that Lincoln actually wrote the letter.)
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 02:37:07 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 02:37:29 AM
In 1789, North Carolina became the 12th state to ratify the U.S. Constitution.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 02:38:03 AM
1861, Judah Benjamin, who had been acting Confederate Secretary of War, was formally named to the post.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 02:38:24 AM
In 1922, Rebecca L. Felton of Georgia was sworn in as the first woman to serve in the U.S. Senate.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 02:38:49 AM
In 1934, the Cole Porter musical "Anything Goes," starring Ethel Merman as Reno Sweeney, opened on Broadway.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 02:39:18 AM
1942, the Alaska Highway, also known as the Alcan Highway, was formally opened at Soldier's Summit in the Yukon Territory.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 02:39:44 AM
1964, the upper level of New York's Verrazano Narrows Bridge, connecting Brooklyn and Staten Island, was opened.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 02:40:19 AM
In 1973, President Richard Nixon's attorney, J. Fred Buzhardt (buh-ZAHRDT'), revealed the existence of an 18-1/2-minute gap in one of the White House tape recordings related to Watergate.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 02:40:50 AM
In 1974, bombs exploded at a pair of pubs in Birmingham, England, killing 21 people. (Six suspects were convicted of the attack, but the convictions of the so-called "Birmingham Six" were overturned in 1991.)
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 02:41:27 AM
In 1980, 87 people died in a fire at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 02:42:02 AM
In 1989, the proceedings of Britain's House of Commons were televised live for the first time.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 02:42:29 AM
In 1991, the U.N. Security Council chose Boutros Boutros-Ghali of Egypt to be Secretary-General.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 02:42:56 AM
Ten years ago: President George W. Bush, trying to mend relations with Latin America, pledged during an economic summit in Chile to make a fresh push for stalled immigration reforms. Iraqi authorities set January 30, 2005, as the date for the nation's first election since the collapse of Saddam Hussein's dictatorship. Six Wisconsin hunters were shot to death by Chai Soua Vang, an ethnic Hmong immigrant who was later sentenced to life in prison.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 02:43:44 AM
Five years ago: The Senate voted 60-39 to open debate on health care legislation. An explosion at the Xinxing coal mine near Hegang city in China killed 108 miners. The University of East Anglia, in eastern England, reported that hackers had broken into a server at its Climatic Research Unit. (The hackers posted hundreds of private e-mails and documents online, stoking debate on whether some scientists had overstated the case for man-made climate change.) The shimmering, white glove Michael Jackson wore when he premiered his trademark moonwalk dance was auctioned off for $350,000 (plus $70,000 in taxes and fees) at the Hard Rock Cafe in New York's Times Square.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 02:44:31 AM
One year ago: Sweeping aside a century of precedent, Democrats took a chunk out of the Senate's hallowed filibuster tradition, clearing the way for speedy confirmation of controversial appointments made by President Barack Obama; Republicans warned Democrats would regret their actions once political fortunes were reversed and they could no longer block appointments made by a GOP president. Fifty-four people were killed in a supermaket roof collapse in Riga, Latvia. Three women were freed after being held captive 30 years in a south London home.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 02:45:17 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Joseph Campanella is 90. Country singer Jean Shepard is 81. Actor Laurence Luckinbill is 80. Actress Marlo Thomas is 77. Actor Rick Lenz is 75. Singer Dr. John is 74. Actress Juliet Mills is 73. Basketball Hall of Famer Earl Monroe is 70. Television producer Marcy Carsey is 70. Actress Goldie Hawn is 69. Movie director Andrew Davis is 68. Rock musician Lonnie Jordan (War) is 66. Singer Livingston Taylor is 64. Actress-singer Lorna Luft is 62. Actress Cherry Jones is 58. Rock musician Brian Ritchie (The Violent Femmes) is 54. Gospel singer Steven Curtis Chapman is 52. Actress Nicollette Sheridan is 51. Singer-actress Bjork (byork) is 49. Pro and College Football Hall of Famer Troy Aikman is 48. Rhythm-and-blues singer Chauncey Hannibal (BLACKstreet) is 46. Rock musician Alex James (Blur) is 46. MLB All-Star player Ken Griffey Jr. is 45. TV personality Rib Hillis is 44. Rapper Pretty Lou (Lost Boyz) is 43. Football player-turned-talk show host Michael Strahan (STRAY'-han) is 43. Country singer Kelsi Osborn (SHeDAISY) is 40. Singer-actress Lindsey Haun is 30. Actress Jena Malone is 30. Pop singer Carly Rae Jepsen is 29. Actor-singer Sam Palladio is 27.

Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 02:45:43 AM
Thought for Today: "Never confuse motion with action." — Ernest Hemingway, American author (1899-1961).
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 02:58:31 AM
Time to head to work, maybe the Undercrowns will change soon. Enjoy Jam part 2 guys.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 03:30:39 AM
4 Maduro d.5 (Robusto)(5.5"x54)
         10/32.50
 3 Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/27.50
 2 Oliva Connecticut Reserve
          10/39.99
 1 My Father Le Bijou 1922
          5/25.00
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2014, 03:55:02 AM
Morning Chip.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 04:32:21 AM
Morning Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 04:33:01 AM
Morning Chip.
You must be working some more overtime this morning.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2014, 04:37:14 AM
Morning Chip.
You must be working some more overtime this morning.
Yes indeed. Gonna be asleep at my desk by noon, I'm guessing.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 05:30:47 AM
Morning LSU & Golf.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 05:34:56 AM
Talk about slow Jamm'n 2.5 hours it looks like on these Diesels.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 05:37:37 AM
Warm Wet Gulf Air with rain moving our way 64 degrees this morning.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2014, 05:46:42 AM
Talk about slow Jamm'n 2.5 hours it looks like on these Diesels.
Morning Dave. Gonna be a slow one, for sure.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 05:53:21 AM
Morning LSU & Golf.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 05:53:56 AM
Talk about slow Jamm'n 2.5 hours it looks like on these Diesels.
it looks like they were waiting on you to get here for a deal change.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 05:54:13 AM
5 Nub 460 Special Edition Box-Pressed Maduro
          5/24.50
 4 Maduro d.5 (Robusto)(5.5"x54)
         10/32.50
 3 Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/27.50
 2 Oliva Connecticut Reserve
          10/39.99
 1 My Father Le Bijou 1922
          5/25.00
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 05:58:12 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 05:58:24 AM
Talk about slow Jamm'n 2.5 hours it looks like on these Diesels.
it looks like they were waiting on you to get here for a deal change.
Yeah, and a change for the worse in my opinion.  These "has been" fad smokes are another every Jam nuisance.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 05:59:25 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Happy Friday Fish, you are up early this morning.  You get up just for the Jam or to visit with us?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2014, 05:59:37 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 06:30:25 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Happy Friday Fish, you are up early this morning.  You get up just for the Jam or to visit with us?
The Jam
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 06:33:04 AM
Talk about slow Jamm'n 2.5 hours it looks like on these Diesels.
it looks like they were waiting on you to get here for a deal change.
Yeah, and a change for the worse in my opinion.  These "has been" fad smokes are another every Jam nuisance.
Cigar shapes/sizes don't get much less appealing to me that these. The only thing that makes the RG worse is the stubby length
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 06:34:18 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2014, 06:35:16 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
LALTS
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 06:36:04 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
There is always someone cranky around here, it's part of the fun.
morning Scott.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 06:36:53 AM
Time for Workaference for me guys, maybe Tony will take over the recaps now that we know he can do it.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 06:37:01 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
CG will be here to cheer us up soon.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 06:37:33 AM
Time for Workaference for me guys, maybe Tony will take over the recaps now that we know he can do it.
Thanks Chip, don't work too hard
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 06:37:49 AM
Talk about slow Jamm'n 2.5 hours it looks like on these Diesels.
it looks like they were waiting on you to get here for a deal change.
Yeah, and a change for the worse in my opinion.  These "has been" fad smokes are another every Jam nuisance.
Cigar shapes/sizes don't get much less appealing to me that these. The only thing that makes the RG worse is the stubby length
TWSS
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 06:38:49 AM
Time for Workaference for me guys, maybe Tony will take over the recaps now that we know he can do it.
Who?  No intiendo.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 06:39:33 AM
Time for Workaference for me guys, maybe Tony will take over the recaps now that we know he can do it.
Thanks Chip, don't work too hard
+1.  Thanks.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 06:39:38 AM
Morning Tony
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 06:40:29 AM
Morning Tony
Good morning, TXDave.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 06:45:46 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
LALTS
We going to play some golf this year at CF? As soon as the winter weather hits I start to think about Spring
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 06:51:06 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
There is always someone cranky around here, it's part of the fun.
morning Scott.
Indeed and I'm not one to stir the pot but LTG gets under my skin with comments like that. Morning Chip
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 06:52:45 AM
The question is - where is Dean?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2014, 06:53:50 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
LALTS
We going to play some golf this year at CF? As soon as the winter weather hits I start to think about Spring
If you can actually make it this year, absolutely. Nate and I were out there this year.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 06:55:45 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
LALTS
We going to play some golf this year at CF? As soon as the winter weather hits I start to think about Spring
If you can actually make it this year, absolutely. Nate and I were out there this year.
I'm going this year for sure, no conflicts. I just need to get my back operation and I'll be good as new!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 06:57:39 AM
The question is - where is Dean?
He's shoveling out Ralph Wilson Stadium
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 06:58:00 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
LALTS
We going to play some golf this year at CF? As soon as the winter weather hits I start to think about Spring
If you can actually make it this year, absolutely. Nate and I were out there this year.
I'm going this year for sure, no conflicts. I just need to get my back operation and I'll be good as new!
Sounds like a built-in excuse to me.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2014, 07:00:09 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
There is always someone cranky around here, it's part of the fun.
morning Scott.
Indeed and I'm not one to stir the pot but LTG gets under my skin with comments like that. Morning Chip
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 07:00:20 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
LALTS
We going to play some golf this year at CF? As soon as the winter weather hits I start to think about Spring
If you can actually make it this year, absolutely. Nate and I were out there this year.
I'm going this year for sure, no conflicts. I just need to get my back operation and I'll be good as new!
Sounds like a built-in excuse to me.
Of course it does, everything is a potential excuse to you  ;D
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 07:01:20 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
There is always someone cranky around here, it's part of the fun.
morning Scott.
Indeed and I'm not one to stir the pot but LTG gets under my skin with comments like that. Morning Chip
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Wow! How did you do that? Impressive
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 07:03:11 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
There is always someone cranky around here, it's part of the fun.
morning Scott.
Indeed and I'm not one to stir the pot but LTG gets under my skin with comments like that. Morning Chip
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I like that one.  Almost looks like you too.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 07:03:56 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
LALTS
We going to play some golf this year at CF? As soon as the winter weather hits I start to think about Spring
If you can actually make it this year, absolutely. Nate and I were out there this year.
I'm going this year for sure, no conflicts. I just need to get my back operation and I'll be good as new!
Sounds like a built-in excuse to me.
Of course it does, everything is a potential excuse to you  ;D
Yeah.  About the 4th...
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 07:06:39 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
LALTS
We going to play some golf this year at CF? As soon as the winter weather hits I start to think about Spring
If you can actually make it this year, absolutely. Nate and I were out there this year.
I'm going this year for sure, no conflicts. I just need to get my back operation and I'll be good as new!
Sounds like a built-in excuse to me.
Of course it does, everything is a potential excuse to you  ;D
Yeah.  About the 4th...
Dave and I will be there, you're welcome to join us
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 07:10:47 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
LALTS
We going to play some golf this year at CF? As soon as the winter weather hits I start to think about Spring
If you can actually make it this year, absolutely. Nate and I were out there this year.
I'm going this year for sure, no conflicts. I just need to get my back operation and I'll be good as new!
Sounds like a built-in excuse to me.
Of course it does, everything is a potential excuse to you  ;D
Yeah.  About the 4th...
Dave and I will be there, you're welcome to join us
Gee, that's awfully nice of you.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2014, 07:11:15 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
There is always someone cranky around here, it's part of the fun.
morning Scott.
Indeed and I'm not one to stir the pot but LTG gets under my skin with comments like that. Morning Chip
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I like that one.  Almost looks like you too.
Like looking in a mirror.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 07:20:36 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
There is always someone cranky around here, it's part of the fun.
morning Scott.
Indeed and I'm not one to stir the pot but LTG gets under my skin with comments like that. Morning Chip
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I like that one.  Almost looks like you too.
Like looking in a mirror.
This is like Tony looking into a mirror
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2014, 07:21:52 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
There is always someone cranky around here, it's part of the fun.
morning Scott.
Indeed and I'm not one to stir the pot but LTG gets under my skin with comments like that. Morning Chip
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I like that one.  Almost looks like you too.
Like looking in a mirror.
This is like Tony looking into a mirror
Get your cameras out of my house!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 07:22:18 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
There is always someone cranky around here, it's part of the fun.
morning Scott.
Indeed and I'm not one to stir the pot but LTG gets under my skin with comments like that. Morning Chip
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I like that one.  Almost looks like you too.
Like looking in a mirror.
This is like Tony looking into a mirror
Holy shit.  Ya almost fooled me too.  And the mannerisms...
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 07:24:00 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
There is always someone cranky around here, it's part of the fun.
morning Scott.
Indeed and I'm not one to stir the pot but LTG gets under my skin with comments like that. Morning Chip
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I like that one.  Almost looks like you too.
Like looking in a mirror.
This is like Tony looking into a mirror
Holy shit.  Ya almost fooled me too.  And the mannerisms...
That's what got me, the mannerisms are spot-on
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 07:37:12 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
There is always someone cranky around here, it's part of the fun.
morning Scott.
Indeed and I'm not one to stir the pot but LTG gets under my skin with comments like that. Morning Chip
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I like that one.  Almost looks like you too.
Like looking in a mirror.
This is like Tony looking into a mirror
Holy shit.  Ya almost fooled me too.  And the mannerisms...
That's what got me, the mannerisms are spot-on
LMAO!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 07:38:42 AM
And you can forget about recaps.  I'll have an aneurysm if I do it from my phone.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 07:39:52 AM
6 Torano Exodus Silver Double Perfecto (6.0"x60)
         10/39.95
 5 Nub 460 Special Edition Box-Pressed Maduro
          5/24.50
 4 Maduro d.5 (Robusto)(5.5"x54)
         10/32.50
 3 Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/27.50
 2 Oliva Connecticut Reserve
          10/39.99
 1 My Father Le Bijou 1922
          5/25.00
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 07:41:52 AM
And you can forget about recaps.  I'll have an aneurysm if I do it from my phone.
Collect yourself please
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 07:52:00 AM
Good mornin folks!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 07:53:38 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 07:55:09 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun
Somehow I'm not hungover today - instantly made this Friday into a great-Friday!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2014, 08:00:27 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning, NFM.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 08:00:28 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning CG, always nice to wake up without a hangover.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 08:02:03 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun
Somehow I'm not hungover today - instantly made this Friday into a great-Friday!
Sounds like you didn't drink enough
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 08:02:38 AM
Good mornin folks!
Hey Shaun.  Chip's busy so you're on recaps.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 08:06:14 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun
Somehow I'm not hungover today - instantly made this Friday into a great-Friday!
Sounds like you didn't drink enough
Or drinking better whiskey
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 08:06:51 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning, NFM.
Good mornin Dave and Tex!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 08:07:16 AM
Good mornin folks!
Hey Shaun.  Chip's busy so you're on recaps.
Now how do you know Shaun is not busy working? ;D
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 08:07:33 AM
I bought a 4-pack of Founder's Dark Penance yesterday, it's an Imperial Black IPA 9% ABV. Looking forward to trying it tonight
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 08:07:54 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun
Somehow I'm not hungover today - instantly made this Friday into a great-Friday!
Sounds like you didn't drink enough
Was drinking Vodka all night(with lemonade) - got home, let the dog out, passed out 15min later and woke up to my alarm...amazing night sleep :)  With some super fucked up dreams to make it interesting.  In one of my dreams I was smoking in my office while working - too good to be true
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 08:08:08 AM
Recap:   Whoops
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 08:08:34 AM
Good mornin folks!
Hey Shaun.  Chip's busy so you're on recaps.
Fuck tha Jam ;)  I'll just link us to that site that does them for us.  Mornin Tony!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 08:09:01 AM
I bought a 4-pack of Founder's Dark Penance yesterday, it's an Imperial Black IPA 9% ABV. Looking forward to trying it tonight
Now that stuff will give you a hangover
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 08:10:33 AM
Good mornin folks!
Hey Shaun.  Chip's busy so you're on recaps.
Fuck tha Jam ;)  I'll just link us to that site that does them for us.  Mornin Tony!
Could just post "Same Old Shit" about every hour that would cover it with 99.9% accuracy and Fred will chime in if you miss one.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 08:13:22 AM
Good mornin folks!
Hey Shaun.  Chip's busy so you're on recaps.
Fuck tha Jam ;)  I'll just link us to that site that does them for us.  Mornin Tony!
Could just post "Same Old Shit" about every hour that would cover it with 99.9% accuracy and Fred will chime in if you miss one.
That old fool!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 21, 2014, 08:15:47 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun
Somehow I'm not hungover today - instantly made this Friday into a great-Friday!
Sounds like you didn't drink enough
Was drinking Vodka all night(with lemonade) - got home, let the dog out, passed out 15min later and woke up to my alarm...amazing night sleep :)  With some super fucked up dreams to make it interesting.  In one of my dreams I was smoking in my office while working - too good to be true
I have that dream every afternoon.  Oh wait, I'm awake when it happens.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 08:19:22 AM
Morning Bean. Looks like rain is near
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2014, 08:20:40 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun
Somehow I'm not hungover today - instantly made this Friday into a great-Friday!
Sounds like you didn't drink enough
Was drinking Vodka all night(with lemonade) - got home, let the dog out, passed out 15min later and woke up to my alarm...amazing night sleep :)  With some super fucked up dreams to make it interesting.  In one of my dreams I was smoking in my office while working - too good to be true
Work would suddenly become so much more bearable.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 08:21:02 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun
Somehow I'm not hungover today - instantly made this Friday into a great-Friday!
Sounds like you didn't drink enough
Was drinking Vodka all night(with lemonade) - got home, let the dog out, passed out 15min later and woke up to my alarm...amazing night sleep :)  With some super fucked up dreams to make it interesting.  In one of my dreams I was smoking in my office while working - too good to be true
I have that dream every afternoon.  Oh wait, I'm awake when it happens.
Hope you let the dog back in before passing out.  By the way that kind of sleep does not count.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 08:22:33 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun
Somehow I'm not hungover today - instantly made this Friday into a great-Friday!
Sounds like you didn't drink enough
Was drinking Vodka all night(with lemonade) - got home, let the dog out, passed out 15min later and woke up to my alarm...amazing night sleep :)  With some super fucked up dreams to make it interesting.  In one of my dreams I was smoking in my office while working - too good to be true
On second thought you might not be hungover because you are still drunk.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 08:27:30 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun
Somehow I'm not hungover today - instantly made this Friday into a great-Friday!
Sounds like you didn't drink enough
Was drinking Vodka all night(with lemonade) - got home, let the dog out, passed out 15min later and woke up to my alarm...amazing night sleep :)  With some super fucked up dreams to make it interesting.  In one of my dreams I was smoking in my office while working - too good to be true
And in the other one was Tony giving you a Cleveland Steamer? Were you giving LTG a Rusty Trombone?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 08:30:21 AM
7 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro (6.0"x54)
          5/24.50
 6 Torano Exodus Silver Double Perfecto (6.0"x60)
         10/39.95
 5 Nub 460 Special Edition Box-Pressed Maduro
          5/24.50
 4 Maduro d.5 (Robusto)(5.5"x54)
         10/32.50
 3 Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/27.50
 2 Oliva Connecticut Reserve
          10/39.99
 1 My Father Le Bijou 1922
          5/25.00
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 08:35:05 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun
Somehow I'm not hungover today - instantly made this Friday into a great-Friday!
Sounds like you didn't drink enough
Was drinking Vodka all night(with lemonade) - got home, let the dog out, passed out 15min later and woke up to my alarm...amazing night sleep :)  With some super fucked up dreams to make it interesting.  In one of my dreams I was smoking in my office while working - too good to be true
On second thought you might not be hungover because you are still drunk.
I honestly stumbled in the shower this morning - haven't been that messed up in a while.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 08:35:58 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun
Somehow I'm not hungover today - instantly made this Friday into a great-Friday!
Sounds like you didn't drink enough
Was drinking Vodka all night(with lemonade) - got home, let the dog out, passed out 15min later and woke up to my alarm...amazing night sleep :)  With some super fucked up dreams to make it interesting.  In one of my dreams I was smoking in my office while working - too good to be true
And in the other one was Tony giving you a Cleveland Steamer? Were you giving LTG a Rusty Trombone?
That sounds like a nightmare, not a dream...
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 08:36:23 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun
Somehow I'm not hungover today - instantly made this Friday into a great-Friday!
Sounds like you didn't drink enough
Was drinking Vodka all night(with lemonade) - got home, let the dog out, passed out 15min later and woke up to my alarm...amazing night sleep :)  With some super fucked up dreams to make it interesting.  In one of my dreams I was smoking in my office while working - too good to be true
I have that dream every afternoon.  Oh wait, I'm awake when it happens.
Hope you let the dog back in before passing out.  By the way that kind of sleep does not count.
That's always a fear of mine actually - pass out, dog barking...bad.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 08:56:26 AM
What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 09:09:02 AM
What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Rain
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 09:10:16 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun
Somehow I'm not hungover today - instantly made this Friday into a great-Friday!
Sounds like you didn't drink enough
Was drinking Vodka all night(with lemonade) - got home, let the dog out, passed out 15min later and woke up to my alarm...amazing night sleep :)  With some super fucked up dreams to make it interesting.  In one of my dreams I was smoking in my office while working - too good to be true
On second thought you might not be hungover because you are still drunk.
I honestly stumbled in the shower this morning - haven't been that messed up in a while.
Now we know how the tiles get fuct up but don't worry we won't tell the Warden.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2014, 09:10:26 AM
What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Cavs game tomorrow night. Hopefully not too much snow.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 09:10:44 AM
What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Fairly quiet which is good, no sports this weekend for my son which hasn't happened in over a year so I hope to get a few smokes in. Not sure mother nature will cooperate
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 09:12:50 AM
What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Cavs game tomorrow night. Hopefully not too much snow.
Go Spurs! ;D
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 09:14:42 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun
Somehow I'm not hungover today - instantly made this Friday into a great-Friday!
Sounds like you didn't drink enough
Was drinking Vodka all night(with lemonade) - got home, let the dog out, passed out 15min later and woke up to my alarm...amazing night sleep :)  With some super fucked up dreams to make it interesting.  In one of my dreams I was smoking in my office while working - too good to be true
On second thought you might not be hungover because you are still drunk.
I honestly stumbled in the shower this morning - haven't been that messed up in a while.
Now we know how the tiles get fuct up but don't worry we won't tell the Warden.
Haha - just finished that project this past weekend...seems good to go!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 09:15:08 AM
What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Cavs game tomorrow night. Hopefully not too much snow.
Dig your LeBron jersey out of the trash?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 09:15:26 AM
What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Fairly quiet which is good, no sports this weekend for my son which hasn't happened in over a year so I hope to get a few smokes in. Not sure mother nature will cooperate
Nature calls the shots now?  Come on Sally! ;)
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 09:16:52 AM
What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Cavs game tomorrow night. Hopefully not too much snow.
Dig your LeBron jersey out of the trash?
The colors ran from his tears
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 09:17:02 AM
Good mornin folks!
Hey Shaun.  Chip's busy so you're on recaps.
Fuck tha Jam ;)  I'll just link us to that site that does them for us.  Mornin Tony!
Could just post "Same Old Shit" about every hour that would cover it with 99.9% accuracy and Fred will chime in if you miss one.
That's not a bad idea.  I wonder how far off we'd be if we used a random jam recap from two weeks ago?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 09:18:36 AM
What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Fairly quiet which is good, no sports this weekend for my son which hasn't happened in over a year so I hope to get a few smokes in. Not sure mother nature will cooperate
Nature calls the shots now?  Come on Sally! ;)
Sally?? You're the one having dreams about giving TexasDave a Blumpkin!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 09:20:45 AM
What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Fairly quiet which is good, no sports this weekend for my son which hasn't happened in over a year so I hope to get a few smokes in. Not sure mother nature will cooperate
The wife and I are going out on a double date with some friends for an "adult" evening.  Food and drinks will be involved.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 09:22:19 AM
What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Fairly quiet which is good, no sports this weekend for my son which hasn't happened in over a year so I hope to get a few smokes in. Not sure mother nature will cooperate
Nature calls the shots now?  Come on Sally! ;)
Sally?? You're the one having dreams about giving TexasDave a Blumpkin!
Hey now, you said you weren't going to tell anyone!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 09:22:36 AM
What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Fairly quiet which is good, no sports this weekend for my son which hasn't happened in over a year so I hope to get a few smokes in. Not sure mother nature will cooperate
The wife and I are going out on a double date with some friends for an "adult" evening.  Food and drinks will be involved.
That code for swinging?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 09:23:45 AM
Where's Steve (BYS)?  He likes doing recaps.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 09:24:58 AM
What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Fairly quiet which is good, no sports this weekend for my son which hasn't happened in over a year so I hope to get a few smokes in. Not sure mother nature will cooperate
The wife and I are going out on a double date with some friends for an "adult" evening.  Food and drinks will be involved.
That code for swinging?
I wish.  No one's gonna go for that.  Been trying to get on wife swap for a decade now.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 09:28:09 AM
What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Fairly quiet which is good, no sports this weekend for my son which hasn't happened in over a year so I hope to get a few smokes in. Not sure mother nature will cooperate
The wife and I are going out on a double date with some friends for an "adult" evening.  Food and drinks will be involved.
That code for swinging?
Sounds like a strip joint visit to me
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 09:29:23 AM
What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Fairly quiet which is good, no sports this weekend for my son which hasn't happened in over a year so I hope to get a few smokes in. Not sure mother nature will cooperate
Nature calls the shots now?  Come on Sally! ;)
Sally?? You're the one having dreams about giving TexasDave a Blumpkin!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 09:34:45 AM
What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Fairly quiet which is good, no sports this weekend for my son which hasn't happened in over a year so I hope to get a few smokes in. Not sure mother nature will cooperate
The wife and I are going out on a double date with some friends for an "adult" evening.  Food and drinks will be involved.
That code for swinging?
I wish.  No one's gonna go for that.  Been trying to get on wife swap for a decade now.
Tell her 'everyone's doing it!'
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2014, 09:39:48 AM
What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Cavs game tomorrow night. Hopefully not too much snow.
Dig your LeBron jersey out of the trash?
And put duct tape over the burn marks, you can't even tell anymore.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 09:45:00 AM
What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Fairly quiet which is good, no sports this weekend for my son which hasn't happened in over a year so I hope to get a few smokes in. Not sure mother nature will cooperate
The wife and I are going out on a double date with some friends for an "adult" evening.  Food and drinks will be involved.
That code for swinging?
I wish.  No one's gonna go for that.  Been trying to get on wife swap for a decade now.
Tell her 'everyone's doing it!'
My wife isn't the problem.  Well, actually I guess she is... We can't find anyone who wants to fuck her.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 09:48:32 AM
CI Jambalaya Recap

#11 Latitude Zero Experimental Robusto (5.0"x50)
         5/$25.00

#10 Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona(5.0"x42)
         10/$39.99
#9  Montecristo Classic - Churchill
          5/$29.50
#8  Asylum - Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$29.99
#7  Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro (6.0"x54)
          5/$24.50
#6  Torano Exodus Silver Double Perfecto (6.0"x60)
         10/$39.95
#5  Nub 460 Special Edition Box-Pressed Maduro
          5/$24.50
#4  Maduro d.5 (Robusto)(5.5"x54)
         10/$32.50
#3  Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/$27.50
#2  Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#1  My Father Le Bijou 1922 - Petite Robusto (4.5"x50)
          5/$25.00
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2014, 10:10:12 AM
What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Fairly quiet which is good, no sports this weekend for my son which hasn't happened in over a year so I hope to get a few smokes in. Not sure mother nature will cooperate
The wife and I are going out on a double date with some friends for an "adult" evening.  Food and drinks will be involved.
That code for swinging?
I wish.  No one's gonna go for that.  Been trying to get on wife swap for a decade now.
Tell her 'everyone's doing it!'
My wife isn't the problem.  Well, actually I guess she is... We can't find anyone who wants to fuck her.
Keep going out on "adult" dates, you'll find that special couple!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on November 21, 2014, 10:11:36 AM
What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Fairly quiet which is good, no sports this weekend for my son which hasn't happened in over a year so I hope to get a few smokes in. Not sure mother nature will cooperate
The wife and I are going out on a double date with some friends for an "adult" evening.  Food and drinks will be involved.
That code for swinging?
I wish.  No one's gonna go for that.  Been trying to get on wife swap for a decade now.
Tell her 'everyone's doing it!'
Now I have a Blumpkin.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 10:11:39 AM
What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Fairly quiet which is good, no sports this weekend for my son which hasn't happened in over a year so I hope to get a few smokes in. Not sure mother nature will cooperate
The wife and I are going out on a double date with some friends for an "adult" evening.  Food and drinks will be involved.
That code for swinging?
I wish.  No one's gonna go for that.  Been trying to get on wife swap for a decade now.
Tell her 'everyone's doing it!'
My wife isn't the problem.  Well, actually I guess she is... We can't find anyone who wants to fuck her.
Keep going out on "adult" dates, you'll find that special couple!
ply 'em with alcohol, you say?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 10:15:27 AM
G'Morning, everyone. Happy Friday! Not payday, but simply being Friday is enough after this week... blah
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 10:16:17 AM
G'Morning, everyone. Happy Friday! Not payday, but simply being Friday is enough after this week... blah
G'mornin', brother.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 10:18:53 AM
G'Morning, everyone. Happy Friday! Not payday, but simply being Friday is enough after this week... blah
G'mornin', brother.

Hey, Tony. Good luck on your date tonight.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 10:19:09 AM
G'Morning, everyone. Happy Friday! Not payday, but simply being Friday is enough after this week... blah
Good mornin BS!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 10:19:25 AM
The boss is out today - CG87 will play!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 10:20:04 AM
G'Morning, everyone. Happy Friday! Not payday, but simply being Friday is enough after this week... blah
G'mornin', brother.

Hey, Tony. Good luck on your date tonight.
Tomorrow night.  The date with my sock tonight is a sure thing and I don't need any luck at all.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 10:25:14 AM
G'Morning, everyone. Happy Friday! Not payday, but simply being Friday is enough after this week... blah
G'mornin', brother.

Hey, Tony. Good luck on your date tonight.
Tomorrow night.  The date with my sock tonight is a sure thing and I don't need any luck at all.
I just threw up a little
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 10:25:32 AM
The boss is out today - CG87 will play!

Ha. Fit a liquor store run in at lunch and you will make Joe proud.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 10:26:01 AM
G'Morning, everyone. Happy Friday! Not payday, but simply being Friday is enough after this week... blah
G'mornin', brother.

Hey, Tony. Good luck on your date tonight.
Tomorrow night.  The date with my sock tonight is a sure thing and I don't need any luck at all.
I just threw up a little
Good.  I posted that with you in mind.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on November 21, 2014, 10:27:05 AM
G'Morning, everyone. Happy Friday! Not payday, but simply being Friday is enough after this week... blah
G'mornin', brother.

Hey, Tony. Good luck on your date tonight.
Tomorrow night.  The date with my sock tonight is a sure thing and I don't need any luck at all.
Tony lost a sock in the dryer, her name was Betty. She was a size 10-12 Gold Toe Blue & Red plaid. I think she ran off with the Fabric softener sheet to Mexico.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 10:27:08 AM
G'Morning, everyone. Happy Friday! Not payday, but simply being Friday is enough after this week... blah
G'mornin', brother.

Hey, Tony. Good luck on your date tonight.
Tomorrow night.  The date with my sock tonight is a sure thing and I don't need any luck at all.
I just threw up a little

No kidding. Hopefully he's stopped using last months sock.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 10:28:50 AM
G'Morning, everyone. Happy Friday! Not payday, but simply being Friday is enough after this week... blah
G'mornin', brother.

Hey, Tony. Good luck on your date tonight.
Tomorrow night.  The date with my sock tonight is a sure thing and I don't need any luck at all.
Tony lost a sock in the dryer, her name was Betty. She was a size 10-12 Gold Toe Blue & Red plaid. I think she ran off with the Fabric softener sheet to Mexico.

... or back to Canada.  ;)
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 10:29:19 AM
G'Morning, everyone. Happy Friday! Not payday, but simply being Friday is enough after this week... blah
G'mornin', brother.

Hey, Tony. Good luck on your date tonight.
Tomorrow night.  The date with my sock tonight is a sure thing and I don't need any luck at all.
I just threw up a little

No kidding. Hopefully he's stopped using last months sock.
Maybe I'll get around to doing laundry this weekend.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 10:29:48 AM
The boss is out today - CG87 will play!

Ha. Fit a liquor store run in at lunch and you will make Joe proud.
I might do that - going out for lunch with the coworkers
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on November 21, 2014, 10:30:17 AM
G'Morning, everyone. Happy Friday! Not payday, but simply being Friday is enough after this week... blah
G'mornin', brother.

Hey, Tony. Good luck on your date tonight.
Tomorrow night.  The date with my sock tonight is a sure thing and I don't need any luck at all.
Tony lost a sock in the dryer, her name was Betty. She was a size 10-12 Gold Toe Blue & Red plaid. I think she ran off with the Fabric softener sheet to Mexico.

... or back to Canada.  ;)
OH OH OH OH OH OH CANADA!!!!!!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 10:31:29 AM
G'Morning, everyone. Happy Friday! Not payday, but simply being Friday is enough after this week... blah
Morning BS.  Now that you mention it I think it is my payday.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on November 21, 2014, 10:32:42 AM
G'Morning, everyone. Happy Friday! Not payday, but simply being Friday is enough after this week... blah
G'mornin', brother.

Hey, Tony. Good luck on your date tonight.
Tomorrow night.  The date with my sock tonight is a sure thing and I don't need any luck at all.
I just threw up a little

No kidding. Hopefully he's stopped using last months sock.
Maybe I'll get around to doing laundry this weekend.
No need to do laundry, just use a condom, thats what I do.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 10:35:30 AM
G'Morning, everyone. Happy Friday! Not payday, but simply being Friday is enough after this week... blah
Morning BS.  Now that you mention it I think it is my payday.
Wife's payday today - they changed her from a .8 to a .9 and clicked the box that said 'casual hours' so they paid out 190hours of PTO-let's just say that check was thousands higher than expected!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on November 21, 2014, 10:37:55 AM
G'Morning, everyone. Happy Friday! Not payday, but simply being Friday is enough after this week... blah
Morning BS.  Now that you mention it I think it is my payday.
Wife's payday today - they changed her from a .8 to a .9 and clicked the box that said 'casual hours' so they paid out 190hours of PTO-let's just say that check was thousands higher than expected!
Uncle Sam will like that.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 10:38:04 AM
CI Jambalaya Recap

#12 Gran Habano 3 SLS Torpedo (6.1"x56)
         10/$25.00

#11 Latitude Zero Experimental Robusto (5.0"x50)
         5/$25.00
#10 Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42)
         10/$39.99
#9  Montecristo Classic - Churchill
          5/$29.50
#8  Asylum - Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$29.99
#7  Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro (6.0"x54)
          5/$24.50
#6  Torano Exodus Silver Double Perfecto (6.0"x60)
         10/$39.95
#5  Nub 460 Special Edition Box-Pressed Maduro
          5/$24.50
#4  Maduro d.5 (Robusto)(5.5"x54)
         10/$32.50
#3  Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/$27.50
#2  Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#1  My Father Le Bijou 1922 - Petite Robusto (4.5"x50)
          5/$25.00
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 10:38:39 AM
RECAP

Triple Torpedo Turds    Bogus Rating 92     10/$25
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 10:39:02 AM
G'Morning, everyone. Happy Friday! Not payday, but simply being Friday is enough after this week... blah
Morning BS.  Now that you mention it I think it is my payday.
Wife's payday today - they changed her from a .8 to a .9 and clicked the box that said 'casual hours' so they paid out 190hours of PTO-let's just say that check was thousands higher than expected!
Uncle Sam will like that.
Yeah he ate that shit really good.  They are pulling the paycheck out today and re-depositing it Monday
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2014, 10:39:26 AM
G'Morning, everyone. Happy Friday! Not payday, but simply being Friday is enough after this week... blah
Morning BS.  Now that you mention it I think it is my payday.
Wife's payday today - they changed her from a .8 to a .9 and clicked the box that said 'casual hours' so they paid out 190hours of PTO-let's just say that check was thousands higher than expected!
Get those Sharks now!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 10:41:13 AM
G'Morning, everyone. Happy Friday! Not payday, but simply being Friday is enough after this week... blah
Morning BS.  Now that you mention it I think it is my payday.
Wife's payday today - they changed her from a .8 to a .9 and clicked the box that said 'casual hours' so they paid out 190hours of PTO-let's just say that check was thousands higher than expected!
Get those Sharks now!
Haha, no shit right!  20+ boxes of Sharks on the way!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2014, 10:41:26 AM
RECAP

Triple Torpedo Turds    No Rating       10/$25
No rating?!? Can't you read, these are 92-rated gems!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 10:46:07 AM
RECAP

Triple Torpedo Turds    No Rating       10/$25
No rating?!? Can't you read, these are 92-rated gems!
Thank you for proof reading Fred I have corrected it.. :)
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 10:48:03 AM
RECAP

Triple Torpedo Turds    No Rating       10/$25
No rating?!? Can't you read, these are 92-rated gems!
Thank you for proof reading Fred I have corrected it..
Piss off Fred! ;)
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 10:57:33 AM
Weekend plan:

beer, beer, beer, whisky shot, beer beer, beer, shot, beer, beer, shot... multiple cigars.

There may be some food involved as well. Not sure if there will be time.

Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 10:59:09 AM
CI Jambalaya Recap

#13 Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/$29.50

#12 Gran Habano 3 SLS Torpedo (6.1"x56)
         10/$25.00
#11 Latitude Zero Experimental Robusto (5.0"x50)
         5/$25.00
#10 Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42)
         10/$39.99
#9  Montecristo Classic - Churchill
          5/$29.50
#8  Asylum - Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$29.99
#7  Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro (6.0"x54)
          5/$24.50
#6  Torano Exodus Silver Double Perfecto (6.0"x60)
         10/$39.95
#5  Nub 460 Special Edition Box-Pressed Maduro
          5/$24.50
#4  Maduro d.5 (Robusto)(5.5"x54)
         10/$32.50
#3  Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/$27.50
#2  Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#1  My Father Le Bijou 1922 - Petite Robusto (4.5"x50)
          5/$25.00
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 11:00:20 AM
RECAP

Triple Torpedo Turds    Bogus Rating 92     10/$25

I used to like these, as well as the Vintage 02. Haven't had either in quite some time. Better things came along through the learning curve, imfo, fwiw, no offense, gfy's.  ;D
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 11:00:52 AM
Weekend plan:

beer, beer, beer, whisky shot, beer beer, beer, shot, beer, beer, shot... multiple cigars.

There may be some food involved as well. Not sure if there will be time.
What are you on, some sort of health kick?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 11:01:50 AM
Weekend plan:

beer, beer, beer, whisky shot, beer beer, beer, shot, beer, beer, shot... multiple cigars.

There may be some food involved as well. Not sure if there will be time.
What are you on, some sort of health kick?
Clearly he isn't watching his carb intake  ;)
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 11:02:34 AM
Weekend plan:

beer, beer, beer, whisky shot, beer beer, beer, shot, beer, beer, shot... multiple cigars.

There may be some food involved as well. Not sure if there will be time.
What are you on, some sort of health kick?
Clearly he isn't watching his carb intake  ;)
Keeping his mind sharp looks like.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 11:02:41 AM
Nice twist on the recaps, Tony.

Unfortunately, the posts look better than the offerings.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 11:06:26 AM
Nice twist on the recaps, Tony.

Unfortunately, the posts look better than the offerings.
I'm just fucking around with it, trying to make it my own.  We all know I'm a hack.  NJDave should be back shortly and we'll let him take over.  And of course, you're welcome to 'em any time you like.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 11:06:59 AM
Weekend plan:

beer, beer, beer, whisky shot, beer beer, beer, shot, beer, beer, shot... multiple cigars.

There may be some food involved as well. Not sure if there will be time.
What are you on, some sort of health kick?

Ya. I'm trying to cut down on the shots. We'll see if it takes. I'm having my doubts already.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 11:08:07 AM
Weekend plan:

beer, beer, beer, whisky shot, beer beer, beer, shot, beer, beer, shot... multiple cigars.

There may be some food involved as well. Not sure if there will be time.
What are you on, some sort of health kick?
Clearly he isn't watching his carb intake  ;)
Thanks Nancy
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 11:08:34 AM
Weekend plan:

beer, beer, beer, whisky shot, beer beer, beer, shot, beer, beer, shot... multiple cigars.

There may be some food involved as well. Not sure if there will be time.
What are you on, some sort of health kick?
Clearly he isn't watching his carb intake  ;)

Whadda ya mean... I watch 'em until the glass is empty.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 11:10:04 AM
Weekend plan:

beer, beer, beer, whisky shot, beer beer, beer, shot, beer, beer, shot... multiple cigars.

There may be some food involved as well. Not sure if there will be time.
What are you on, some sort of health kick?
Clearly he isn't watching his carb intake  ;)
Thanks Nancy
No problem Scotty ;)
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 11:10:26 AM
Weekend plan:

beer, beer, beer, whisky shot, beer beer, beer, shot, beer, beer, shot... multiple cigars.

There may be some food involved as well. Not sure if there will be time.
What are you on, some sort of health kick?
Clearly he isn't watching his carb intake  ;)

Whadda ya mean... I watch 'em until the glass is empty.
Amen to that.  Had some Budweiser last night pre-Vodka...love that shit.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2014, 11:10:41 AM
RECAP

Triple Torpedo Turds    Bogus Rating 92     10/$25

I used to like these, as well as the Vintage 02. Haven't had either in quite some time. Better things came along through the learning curve, imfo, fwiw, no offense, gfy's.  ;D
Used to like the Vintages as well, myself, back when I got into smoking. Haven't had one in forever.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 11:14:47 AM
RECAP

Triple Torpedo Turds    Bogus Rating 92     10/$25

I used to like these, as well as the Vintage 02. Haven't had either in quite some time. Better things came along through the learning curve, imfo, fwiw, no offense, gfy's.  ;D
Used to like the Vintages as well, myself, back when I got into smoking. Haven't had one in forever.
I smoked a Vintage '92 recently and enjoyed it.  It had been in my humidor for at least 6 years.  I may still have another one lying around too.  Wonder if they are still consistent or fucked up like everything else Rocky does?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 11:16:04 AM
CI Jambalaya Recap

#14 Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 Maduro (6.5"x52)
         5/$39.99

#13 Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/$29.50
#12 Gran Habano 3 SLS Torpedo (6.1"x56)
         10/$25.00
#11 Latitude Zero Experimental Robusto (5.0"x50)
         5/$25.00
#10 Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42)
         10/$39.99
#9  Montecristo Classic - Churchill
          5/$29.50
#8  Asylum - Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$29.99
#7  Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro (6.0"x54)
          5/$24.50
#6  Torano Exodus Silver Double Perfecto (6.0"x60)
         10/$39.95
#5  Nub 460 Special Edition Box-Pressed Maduro
          5/$24.50
#4  Maduro d.5 (Robusto)(5.5"x54)
         10/$32.50
#3  Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/$27.50
#2  Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#1  My Father Le Bijou 1922 - Petite Robusto (4.5"x50)
          5/$25.00
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 11:16:27 AM
Decent offering here. Just wish it was about $5-$10 less.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 11:19:29 AM
RECAP

Triple Torpedo Turds    Bogus Rating 92     10/$25

I used to like these, as well as the Vintage 02. Haven't had either in quite some time. Better things came along through the learning curve, imfo, fwiw, no offense, gfy's.  ;D
Used to like the Vintages as well, myself, back when I got into smoking. Haven't had one in forever.
I smoked a Vintage '92 recently and enjoyed it.  It had been in my humidor for at least 6 years.  I may still have another one lying around too.  Wonder if they are still consistent or fucked up like everything else Rocky does?
'92's used to be good but I have not had one in several years.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 11:19:58 AM
Decent offering here. Just wish it was about $5-$10 less.
Yep nice cigar but not a nice price
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 11:24:14 AM
Decent offering here. Just wish it was about $5-$10 less.
Great cigar though, bought them on a jam awhile back
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 11:27:09 AM
Decent offering here. Just wish it was about $5-$10 less.
Great cigar though, bought them on a jam awhile back
Yeah these are a solid cigar.  Honestly a good price if you only want 5...box price for a smaller qty
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 11:28:35 AM
Decent offering here. Just wish it was about $5-$10 less.
Great cigar though, bought them on a jam awhile back
Yeah these are a solid cigar.  Honestly a good price if you only want 5...box price for a smaller qty
Granted, these are my least favorite...the Habano and Sumatra are tied, just depending on the flavors I am looking for.  It tastes great, just pure maduro sweetness-the others are much more complex.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 11:34:01 AM
CI Jambalaya Recap

#15 Sgt. Smiley's Lonely Cigar Club Band Sampler
          includes:
          2 - Brick House Robusto (5" x 54)
          2 - CAO Concert Roadie (5" x 50)
          2 - Four Kicks Robusto (5" x 50)
          2 - Ramon Bueso Genesis Torpedo (6" x 52)
          2 - 601 La Bomba Napalm (5" x 52)
         10/$27.50

#14 Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 Maduro (6.5"x52)
         5/$39.99
#13 Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/$29.50
#12 Gran Habano 3 SLS Torpedo (6.1"x56)
         10/$25.00
#11 Latitude Zero Experimental Robusto (5.0"x50)
         5/$25.00
#10 Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42)
         10/$39.99
#9  Montecristo Classic - Churchill
          5/$29.50
#8  Asylum - Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$29.99
#7  Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro (6.0"x54)
          5/$24.50
#6  Torano Exodus Silver Double Perfecto (6.0"x60)
         10/$39.95
#5  Nub 460 Special Edition Box-Pressed Maduro
          5/$24.50
#4  Maduro d.5 (Robusto)(5.5"x54)
         10/$32.50
#3  Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/$27.50
#2  Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#1  My Father Le Bijou 1922 - Petite Robusto (4.5"x50)
          5/$25.00
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 11:34:09 AM
Decent offering here. Just wish it was about $5-$10 less.
Great cigar though, bought them on a jam awhile back
Yeah these are a solid cigar.  Honestly a good price if you only want 5...box price for a smaller qty
Granted, these are my least favorite...the Habano and Sumatra are tied, just depending on the flavors I am looking for.  It tastes great, just pure maduro sweetness-the others are much more complex.
You are just too complex for me I am just a simple man.  It can taste like a cigar, a terrible cigar or it can taste like a good cigar and have bought these before and they taste like a good cigar but not $8 worth of good.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 11:35:00 AM
Decent offering here. Just wish it was about $5-$10 less.
Great cigar though, bought them on a jam awhile back
Yeah these are a solid cigar.  Honestly a good price if you only want 5...box price for a smaller qty
Granted, these are my least favorite...the Habano and Sumatra are tied, just depending on the flavors I am looking for.  It tastes great, just pure maduro sweetness-the others are much more complex.
You really are CigarGuy87!

Not a bad sampler up now, 8 good cigars and 2 Buesos for when LTG visits
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 11:35:34 AM
Time to run an errand then meet the warden for lunch.  Catfish Friday!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 11:37:06 AM
Decent offering here. Just wish it was about $5-$10 less.
Great cigar though, bought them on a jam awhile back
Yeah these are a solid cigar.  Honestly a good price if you only want 5...box price for a smaller qty
Granted, these are my least favorite...the Habano and Sumatra are tied, just depending on the flavors I am looking for.  It tastes great, just pure maduro sweetness-the others are much more complex.
You really are CigarGuy87!

Not a bad sampler up now, 8 good cigars and 2 Buesos for when LTG visits
And 2 CaO's for when CG visits.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 11:37:31 AM
Time to run an errand then meet the warden for lunch.  Catfish Friday!
Is Catfish Friday code for cunnilingus?  I call it Snapper Thursday myself
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 11:38:32 AM
Decent offering here. Just wish it was about $5-$10 less.
Great cigar though, bought them on a jam awhile back
Yeah these are a solid cigar.  Honestly a good price if you only want 5...box price for a smaller qty
Granted, these are my least favorite...the Habano and Sumatra are tied, just depending on the flavors I am looking for.  It tastes great, just pure maduro sweetness-the others are much more complex.
You really are CigarGuy87!

Not a bad sampler up now, 8 good cigars and 2 Buesos for when LTG visits
Someone has to be Joe when he is gone!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 11:38:53 AM
Time to run an errand then meet the warden for lunch.  Catfish Friday!
Is Catfish Friday code for cunnilingus?  I call it Snapper Thursday myself
BAM!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 11:39:35 AM
Decent offering here. Just wish it was about $5-$10 less.
Great cigar though, bought them on a jam awhile back
Yeah these are a solid cigar.  Honestly a good price if you only want 5...box price for a smaller qty
Granted, these are my least favorite...the Habano and Sumatra are tied, just depending on the flavors I am looking for.  It tastes great, just pure maduro sweetness-the others are much more complex.
You are just too complex for me I am just a simple man.  It can taste like a cigar, a terrible cigar or it can taste like a good cigar and have bought these before and they taste like a good cigar but not $8 worth of good.
Put it this way: Maduro is just pure sweetness with no spice, Habano is half sweet and half spicy, Sumatra is pure spice no sweetness
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 11:41:05 AM
Decent offering here. Just wish it was about $5-$10 less.
Great cigar though, bought them on a jam awhile back
Yeah these are a solid cigar.  Honestly a good price if you only want 5...box price for a smaller qty
Granted, these are my least favorite...the Habano and Sumatra are tied, just depending on the flavors I am looking for.  It tastes great, just pure maduro sweetness-the others are much more complex.
You are just too complex for me I am just a simple man.  It can taste like a cigar, a terrible cigar or it can taste like a good cigar and have bought these before and they taste like a good cigar but not $8 worth of good.
Put it this way: Maduro is just pure sweetness with no spice, Habano is half sweet and half spicy, Sumatra is pure spice no sweetness
I'm a big Sumatra fan myself just haven't had the Cojonu in that wrapper. I'm sure I'd prefer it to the Maduro
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 11:44:23 AM
Time to run an errand then meet the warden for lunch.  Catfish Friday!
Is Catfish Friday code for cunnilingus?  I call it Snapper Thursday myself
I literally just laughed out loud.  Had to spell it out because it deserved more than just an "LOL".  Thanks, Scott.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 11:45:41 AM
Time to run an errand then meet the warden for lunch.  Catfish Friday!
Is Catfish Friday code for cunnilingus?  I call it Snapper Thursday myself
You have confused me with the missing Dean.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2014, 11:53:18 AM
Time to run an errand then meet the warden for lunch.  Catfish Friday!
Is Catfish Friday code for cunnilingus?  I call it Snapper Thursday myself
Did I miss Tuna Tuesday?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 12:03:44 PM
[...]
Tat Sumatras are fucking awesome.  The 7th Capa is amazing too if you haven't tried it.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on November 21, 2014, 12:18:38 PM
Yo. Been away for a while. Got a nasty cold that knocked me out for about 3 weeks. On vacation now and plan on making a dent in the humi and some good scotch and bourbon.

FYI, one of my local shops has an Oliva MB3 20 stick sampler (5 of everything) for $80 if anyone is interested. Already ordered my pack. $4 a stick is pretty good for these, provided you like them.

http://www.holts.com/category.html?id=201274
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 12:24:40 PM
Time to run an errand then meet the warden for lunch.  Catfish Friday!
Is Catfish Friday code for cunnilingus?  I call it Snapper Thursday myself
Did I miss Tuna Tuesday?
It certainly appears so but don't fret, Sausage Saturday is looming.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 12:25:32 PM
[...]
I haven't tried either one, can you send a couple?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on November 21, 2014, 12:39:34 PM
Time to run an errand then meet the warden for lunch.  Catfish Friday!
Is Catfish Friday code for cunnilingus?  I call it Snapper Thursday myself
Did I miss Tuna Tuesday?
It certainly appears so but don't fret, Sausage Saturday is looming.
I thought it was fellatio Friday. Damn.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 12:43:13 PM

CI Jambalaya Recap

#14 Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 Maduro
         5/$39.99
#13 Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/$29.50
#12 Gran Habano 3 SLS Torpedo (6.1"x56)
         10/$25.00
#11 Latitude Zero Experimental Robusto (5.0"x50)
         5/$25.00
#10 Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42)
         10/$39.99
#9  Montecristo Classic - Churchill
          5/$29.50
#8  Asylum - Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$29.99
#7  Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro (6.0"x54)
          5/$24.50
#6  Torano Exodus Silver Double Perfecto (6.0"x60)
         10/$39.95
#5  Nub 460 Special Edition Box-Pressed Maduro
          5/$24.50
#4  Maduro d.5 (Robusto)(5.5"x54)
         10/$32.50
#3  Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/$27.50
#2  Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#1  My Father Le Bijou 1922 - Petite Robusto (4.5"x50)
          5/$25.00
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 01:03:05 PM

CI JAMBALAYA RECAP

#18 Xikar HC Series Maduro Belicoso (6.0"x54)
         10/$25.00
#17 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/$24.50
#16 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#15 Sgt. Smiley's Lonely Cigar Club Band Sampler
          includes:

#14 Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 Maduro
         5/$39.99
#13 Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/$29.50
#12 Gran Habano 3 SLS Torpedo (6.1"x56)
         10/$25.00
#11 Latitude Zero Experimental Robusto (5.0"x50)
         5/$25.00
#10 Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42)
         10/$39.99
#9  Montecristo Classic - Churchill
          5/$29.50
#8  Asylum - Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$29.99
#7  Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro (6.0"x54)
          5/$24.50
#6  Torano Exodus Silver Double Perfecto (6.0"x60)
         10/$39.95
#5  Nub 460 Special Edition Box-Pressed Maduro
          5/$24.50
#4  Maduro d.5 (Robusto)(5.5"x54)
         10/$32.50
#3  Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/$27.50
#2  Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#1  My Father Le Bijou 1922 - Petite Robusto (4.5"x50)
          5/$25.00[/b]
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 01:06:58 PM
Well it wasn't great, but I filled my belly.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 01:10:07 PM
Still at work, Chip?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 01:22:38 PM
[...]
Only if you want a wood stand ;)
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 01:25:50 PM
Well it wasn't great, but I filled my belly.

How long you gonna keep eating heads of lettuce like a damn Manatee?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 01:29:53 PM
[...]
Are you kidding? Those things are awesome!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 01:30:56 PM
Well it wasn't great, but I filled my belly.

How long you gonna keep eating heads of lettuce like a damn Manatee?
Right? He's got a diet like Life of Pi
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 01:31:09 PM
[...]

Looks like the hook has been baited.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2014, 01:31:54 PM
Well it wasn't great, but I filled my belly.

How long you gonna keep eating heads of lettuce like a damn Manatee?
Right? He's got a diet like Life of Pi
Mmmmm, pie...
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 01:32:48 PM
Well it wasn't great, but I filled my belly.

How long you gonna keep eating heads of lettuce like a damn Manatee?
Right? He's got a diet like Life of Pi

lol. Yeah, but he ate all his damn biscuits the 1st fuckin day.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 01:33:43 PM
Well it wasn't great, but I filled my belly.

How long you gonna keep eating heads of lettuce like a damn Manatee?
I don't want to think about it.  It's depressing.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 01:36:17 PM
Well it wasn't great, but I filled my belly.

How long you gonna keep eating heads of lettuce like a damn Manatee?
I don't want to think about it.  It's depressing.

Being miserable just to live longer doesn't seem like a fair trade off. However, I understand.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 01:36:31 PM
[...]
Go chew glass! ;)
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 01:36:48 PM
Shit.  Not sure how the heck I got dragged into this issue but it seems I'm gonna be away for a bit doing someone else's job.  Thank you, may I have another!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 01:36:52 PM
[...]

Yeah he can shove that hook where it don't belong!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2014, 01:38:33 PM

CI Jambalaya Recap

#19 CI Legends by Drew Estate Toro (5.7"x54)
            10/32.00
#18 Xikar HC Series Maduro Belicoso (6.0"x54)
         10/$25.00
#17 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/$24.50
#16 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#15 Sgt. Smiley's Lonely Cigar Club Band Sampler
          includes:

#14 Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 Maduro
         5/$39.99
#13 Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/$29.50
#12 Gran Habano 3 SLS Torpedo (6.1"x56)
         10/$25.00
#11 Latitude Zero Experimental Robusto (5.0"x50)
         5/$25.00
#10 Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42)
         10/$39.99
#9  Montecristo Classic - Churchill
          5/$29.50
#8  Asylum - Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$29.99
#7  Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro (6.0"x54)
          5/$24.50
#6  Torano Exodus Silver Double Perfecto (6.0"x60)
         10/$39.95
#5  Nub 460 Special Edition Box-Pressed Maduro
          5/$24.50
#4  Maduro d.5 (Robusto)(5.5"x54)
         10/$32.50
#3  Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/$27.50
#2  Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#1  My Father Le Bijou 1922 - Petite Robusto (4.5"x50)
          5/$25.00
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 01:40:36 PM
[...]

Fish know how to handle hooks.  :o
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 01:47:29 PM
[...]
In all honesty I would live one of those rests, I almost bought the metal one from biz. It's just more fun busting your nuts than admitting I like them  ;D
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 01:49:27 PM
Shit.  Not sure how the heck I got dragged into this issue but it seems I'm gonna be away for a bit doing someone else's job.  Thank you, may I have another!
The crapper overflowed?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 01:49:39 PM
[...]
Live, you mean, 'love'? ;) (payback asshole!)
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 01:49:57 PM
Shit.  Not sure how the heck I got dragged into this issue but it seems I'm gonna be away for a bit doing someone else's job.  Thank you, may I have another!
The crapper overflowed?
ROFL - that would be too fitting...literally shoveling shit
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 01:55:37 PM
[...]

Aaauuhhhhh, that's too sweet you guys. Nothing says friends like a punch in the junk.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 21, 2014, 01:58:11 PM
Jesus!  run,run,run,run,  good afternoon all!  run, run,run,run....
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 01:58:50 PM
Jesus!  run,run,run,run,  good afternoon all!  run, run,run,run....
You counting my shits today?  I'm only up to 4, it's just 'run, run, run, run' ;)
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 02:01:56 PM
[...]
Freudian slip, I guess I couldn't bring myself to say it - You really got me good there, here's a peace offering:
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 02:03:46 PM
LMAO!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 02:07:01 PM
LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 21, 2014, 02:07:59 PM
Jesus!  run,run,run,run,  good afternoon all!  run, run,run,run....
You counting my shits today?  I'm only up to 4, it's just 'run, run, run, run' ;)
Ahhh,  probably tmi, but I hope your condition stabilizes soon.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 02:10:10 PM
LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 02:10:11 PM
Jesus!  run,run,run,run,  good afternoon all!  run, run,run,run....
You counting my shits today?  I'm only up to 4, it's just 'run, run, run, run' ;)
Ahhh,  probably tmi, but I hope your condition stabilizes soon.
It feels a lot better - too much coffee after a night of drinking makes for a stomach-cramp filled morning.

Good afternoon Sam!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 02:13:50 PM
LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes

You musta been on the drips... lol
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 02:13:55 PM
LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes
Poor tower :(  I have one of the 7th Capas, don't think I have any other Tat Sumatras, but I can throw a little box of treats your way...just PM me your addy
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 02:16:47 PM
LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes
Poor tower :(  I have one of the 7th Capas, don't think I have any other Tat Sumatras, but I can throw a little box of treats your way...just PM me your addy

PM sent
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 02:17:26 PM
LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes
Poor tower :(  I have one of the 7th Capas, don't think I have any other Tat Sumatras, but I can throw a little box of treats your way...just PM me your addy
BTW I'd love to take credit for it but the MWeber box label is yours from the post, I wish I thought to do that. I was only kidding about you sending cigars but thanks
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2014, 02:23:57 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 02:24:39 PM
Hazzuh!

Bye, Dave
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 02:25:31 PM
LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes
Poor tower :(  I have one of the 7th Capas, don't think I have any other Tat Sumatras, but I can throw a little box of treats your way...just PM me your addy

PM sent
"Must be broken" ;)
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 02:25:54 PM
LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes
Poor tower :(  I have one of the 7th Capas, don't think I have any other Tat Sumatras, but I can throw a little box of treats your way...just PM me your addy
BTW I'd love to take credit for it but the MWeber box label is yours from the post, I wish I thought to do that. I was only kidding about you sending cigars but thanks
Don't make me circumvent the asking nicely system :)
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 02:26:12 PM
Hazzuh!
See ya later LeBronDave
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 02:31:19 PM
LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes
Poor tower :(  I have one of the 7th Capas, don't think I have any other Tat Sumatras, but I can throw a little box of treats your way...just PM me your addy

PM sent
"Must be broken" ;)

Shit! I think I sent it to MWeber.

Lemme try again.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 02:31:57 PM
Alright men, that was fun. Have a great weekend, $20 says Tony offends someone on his "adult" date and Dean was eaten by a gator
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 21, 2014, 02:32:51 PM
Jesus!  run,run,run,run,  good afternoon all!  run, run,run,run....
You counting my shits today?  I'm only up to 4, it's just 'run, run, run, run' ;)
Ahhh,  probably tmi, but I hope your condition stabilizes soon.
It feels a lot better - too much coffee after a night of drinking makes for a stomach-cramp filled morning.

Good afternoon Sam!
Hi CG!  Self induced intestinal distress.  only thing that has going for it is you know what causes it.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 21, 2014, 02:33:05 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Dave
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 02:34:05 PM
Alright men, that was fun. Have a great weekend, $20 says Tony offends someone on his "adult" date and Dean was eaten by a gator

See ya, Scott.

Have a good weekend and stick with the plan: Drink & Smoke!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 21, 2014, 02:34:50 PM
Alright men, that was fun. Have a great weekend, $20 says Tony offends someone on his "adult" date and Dean was eaten by a gator
See ya Scott, you have a great weekend as well!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 02:37:53 PM
Alright men, that was fun. Have a great weekend, $20 says Tony offends someone on his "adult" date and Dean was eaten by a gator
See ya Biebs, have a good weekend!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 02:47:22 PM
CI Jambalaya Recap

#20 Oliva Serie 'G' Toro (6.0"x50)
          10/$32.50

#19 CI Legends by Drew Estate Toro (5.7"x54)
         10/$32.50
#18 Xikar HC Series Maduro Belicoso (6.0"x54)
         10/$25.00
#17 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/$24.50
#16 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#15 Sgt. Smiley's Lonely Cigar Club Band Sampler
          includes:
#14 Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 Maduro
         5/$39.99
#13 Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/$29.50
#12 Gran Habano 3 SLS Torpedo (6.1"x56)
         10/$25.00
#11 Latitude Zero Experimental Robusto (5.0"x50)
         5/$25.00
#10 Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42)
         10/$39.99
#9  Montecristo Classic - Churchill
          5/$29.50
#8  Asylum - Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$29.99
#7  Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro (6.0"x54)
          5/$24.50
#6  Torano Exodus Silver Double Perfecto (6.0"x60)
         10/$39.95
#5  Nub 460 Special Edition Box-Pressed Maduro
          5/$24.50
#4  Maduro d.5 (Robusto)(5.5"x54)
         10/$32.50
#3  Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/$27.50
#2  Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#1  My Father Le Bijou 1922 - Petite Robusto (4.5"x50)
          5/$25.00
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 02:53:33 PM
CI Jambalaya Recap

#21 Boveda Humidification Packets 72%
         Set of 12/$39.50

#20 Oliva Serie 'G' Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$32.50
#19 CI Legends by Drew Estate Toro (5.7"x54)
         10/$32.50
#18 Xikar HC Series Maduro Belicoso (6.0"x54)
         10/$25.00
#17 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/$24.50
#16 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#15 Sgt. Smiley's Lonely Cigar Club Band Sampler
          includes:
#14 Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 Maduro
         5/$39.99
#13 Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/$29.50
#12 Gran Habano 3 SLS Torpedo (6.1"x56)
         10/$25.00
#11 Latitude Zero Experimental Robusto (5.0"x50)
         5/$25.00
#10 Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42)
         10/$39.99
#9  Montecristo Classic - Churchill
          5/$29.50
#8  Asylum - Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$29.99
#7  Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro (6.0"x54)
          5/$24.50
#6  Torano Exodus Silver Double Perfecto (6.0"x60)
         10/$39.95
#5  Nub 460 Special Edition Box-Pressed Maduro
          5/$24.50
#4  Maduro d.5 (Robusto)(5.5"x54)
         10/$32.50
#3  Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/$27.50
#2  Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#1  My Father Le Bijou 1922 - Petite Robusto (4.5"x50)
          5/$25.00
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 21, 2014, 03:06:15 PM
Damn Tony,  looks like you stunned everyone into silence with the remarkable display of recapage!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 03:07:49 PM
CI Jambalaya Recap

#22 La Aurora 1495 Series Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/$29.99

#21 Boveda Humidification Packets 72%
         Set of 12/$39.50
#20 Oliva Serie 'G' Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$32.50
#19 CI Legends by Drew Estate Toro (5.7"x54)
         10/$32.50
#18 Xikar HC Series Maduro Belicoso (6.0"x54)
         10/$25.00
#17 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/$24.50
#16 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#15 Sgt. Smiley's Lonely Cigar Club Band Sampler
          includes:
#14 Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 Maduro
         5/$39.99
#13 Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/$29.50
#12 Gran Habano 3 SLS Torpedo (6.1"x56)
         10/$25.00
#11 Latitude Zero Experimental Robusto (5.0"x50)
         5/$25.00
#10 Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42)
         10/$39.99
#9  Montecristo Classic - Churchill
          5/$29.50
#8  Asylum - Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$29.99
#7  Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro (6.0"x54)
          5/$24.50
#6  Torano Exodus Silver Double Perfecto (6.0"x60)
         10/$39.95
#5  Nub 460 Special Edition Box-Pressed Maduro
          5/$24.50
#4  Maduro d.5 (Robusto)(5.5"x54)
         10/$32.50
#3  Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/$27.50
#2  Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#1  My Father Le Bijou 1922 - Petite Robusto (4.5"x50)
          5/$25.00
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 03:08:25 PM
Damn Tony,  looks like you stunned everyone into silence with the remarkable display of recapage!

Indeed. I'm in a trance.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 03:08:43 PM
Damn Tony,  looks like you stunned everyone into silence with the remarkable display of recapage!
Pretty sure that's not it.  Howdy, Sam.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 03:09:15 PM
LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes
Poor tower :(  I have one of the 7th Capas, don't think I have any other Tat Sumatras, but I can throw a little box of treats your way...just PM me your addy

PM sent
"Must be broken" ;)

Shit! I think I sent it to MWeber.

Lemme try again.

No, really.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 03:09:41 PM
Damn Tony,  looks like you stunned everyone into silence with the remarkable display of recapage!

Indeed. I'm in a trance.
Just following Chip's lead.  GFY!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 03:10:57 PM
Damn Tony,  looks like you stunned everyone into silence with the remarkable display of recapage!

Indeed. I'm in a trance.
Just following Chip's lead.  GFY!

Honestly, they won't let me stay sitting for more that 5 min today... on a fukin FRIDAY!

The nerve of some folks. Sheesh
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 03:12:41 PM
LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes
Poor tower :(  I have one of the 7th Capas, don't think I have any other Tat Sumatras, but I can throw a little box of treats your way...just PM me your addy

PM sent
"Must be broken" ;)

Shit! I think I sent it to MWeber.

Lemme try again.

No, really.
All over it, comin backatcha
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 03:13:17 PM
Damn Tony,  looks like you stunned everyone into silence with the remarkable display of recapage!

Indeed. I'm in a trance.
Just following Chip's lead.  GFY!

You're doing a swell job. Stop being so defensive.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 03:14:59 PM
Damn Tony,  looks like you stunned everyone into silence with the remarkable display of recapage!

Indeed. I'm in a trance.
Just following Chip's lead.  GFY!

Honestly, they won't let me stay sitting for more that 5 min today... on a fukin FRIDAY!

The nerve of some folks. Sheesh
I hear ya.  I made the mistake of helping someone with something in 2008 and now every year the task gets assigned to me.  I have no idea what the application does or how to access it but I'm the guy that has to keep it up and running.  WTF?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 03:15:44 PM
Damn Tony,  looks like you stunned everyone into silence with the remarkable display of recapage!

Indeed. I'm in a trance.
Just following Chip's lead.  GFY!
Thanks for the recaps and epilepsy Tony!
(http://i.imgur.com/6Zzl8NT.gifv)
http://i.imgur.com/6Zzl8NT.gifv (http://i.imgur.com/6Zzl8NT.gifv)
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 03:17:25 PM
LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes
Poor tower :(  I have one of the 7th Capas, don't think I have any other Tat Sumatras, but I can throw a little box of treats your way...just PM me your addy

PM sent
"Must be broken" ;)

Shit! I think I sent it to MWeber.

Lemme try again.

No, really.
All over it, comin backatcha

Yes, and sorry to hear that. Maybe you can borrow Tony's sock.  ;)
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 03:17:43 PM
Damn Tony,  looks like you stunned everyone into silence with the remarkable display of recapage!

Indeed. I'm in a trance.
Just following Chip's lead.  GFY!
Thanks for the recaps and epilepsy Tony!
http://i.imgur.com/6Zzl8NT.gifv (http://i.imgur.com/6Zzl8NT.gifv)
Anytime.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 03:18:42 PM
LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes
Poor tower :(  I have one of the 7th Capas, don't think I have any other Tat Sumatras, but I can throw a little box of treats your way...just PM me your addy

PM sent
"Must be broken" ;)

Shit! I think I sent it to MWeber.

Lemme try again.

No, really.
All over it, comin backatcha

Yes, and sorry to hear that. Maybe you can borrow Tony's sock.  ;)
I wouldn't recommend it.  It's a bit stiff and scratchy.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 03:19:14 PM
LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes
Poor tower :(  I have one of the 7th Capas, don't think I have any other Tat Sumatras, but I can throw a little box of treats your way...just PM me your addy

PM sent
"Must be broken" ;)

Shit! I think I sent it to MWeber.

Lemme try again.

No, really.
All over it, comin backatcha

Yes, and sorry to hear that. Maybe you can borrow Tony's sock.  ;)
I can only imagine how that sock doesn't change form as he moves it...extra starch!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 03:20:24 PM
LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes
Poor tower :(  I have one of the 7th Capas, don't think I have any other Tat Sumatras, but I can throw a little box of treats your way...just PM me your addy

PM sent
"Must be broken" ;)

Shit! I think I sent it to MWeber.

Lemme try again.

No, really.
All over it, comin backatcha

Yes, and sorry to hear that. Maybe you can borrow Tony's sock.  ;)
I can only imagine how that sock doesn't change form as he moves it...extra starch!
Why?  Why are you imagining that?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 03:21:40 PM
EIGHTEEN!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on November 21, 2014, 03:23:06 PM
18
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 03:23:15 PM
EIGHTEEN!
Fun, right?  Try doing that on other cigar banters.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 03:23:53 PM
LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes
Poor tower :(  I have one of the 7th Capas, don't think I have any other Tat Sumatras, but I can throw a little box of treats your way...just PM me your addy

PM sent
"Must be broken" ;)

Shit! I think I sent it to MWeber.

Lemme try again.

No, really.
All over it, comin backatcha

Yes, and sorry to hear that. Maybe you can borrow Tony's sock.  ;)
I can only imagine how that sock doesn't change form as he moves it...extra starch!
Why?  Why are you imagining that?
Well you said it was stiff and scratchy...
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 03:26:05 PM
EIGHTEEN!
Fun, right?  Try doing that on other cigar banters.

//////eighteen

You're right. Not as fun.  :)
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 21, 2014, 03:27:40 PM
LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes
Poor tower :(  I have one of the 7th Capas, don't think I have any other Tat Sumatras, but I can throw a little box of treats your way...just PM me your addy

PM sent
"Must be broken" ;)

Shit! I think I sent it to MWeber.

Lemme try again.

No, really.
All over it, comin backatcha

Yes, and sorry to hear that. Maybe you can borrow Tony's sock.  ;)
I can only imagine how that sock doesn't change form as he moves it...extra starch!
Why?  Why are you imagining that?
Well you said it was stiff and scratchy...
yes, but the word wasn't "sock"  may rhyme with that, but....
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 03:29:15 PM
EIGHTEEN!
Fun, right?  Try doing that on other cigar banters.
They've got nothin on this place!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 03:33:57 PM
EIGHTEEN!
Fun, right?  Try doing that on other cigar banters.

//////eighteen

You're right. Not as fun.  :)
LMFAO!  It took me a couple of beats to get it.  It's been a long fucking day/week.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 03:36:37 PM
It's been a long fucking day/week.

I know exactly what you mean. I'll have a big fukin smile on my face when I skip out the door... hopefully soon.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 21, 2014, 03:39:53 PM
howdy. interweb/wifi back up. vandals cut the connection last night.
11 new campers in the park today, mostly vendors for the Yankeetown Seafood Festival tomorrow and Sunday. I thought today was Saturday. WTF.

HC maduro toro and Dr Pepper going here. sheesh what a fucked up couple of days.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 03:44:20 PM
howdy. interweb/wifi back up. vandals cut the connection last night.
11 new campers in the park today, mostly vendors for the Yankeetown Seafood Festival tomorrow and Sunday. I thought today was Saturday. WTF.

HC maduro toro and Dr Pepper going here. sheesh what a fucked up couple of days.

Hey there, Dean. Strange days, eh.

You get your mermaid finished yet?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on November 21, 2014, 03:47:15 PM
EIGHTEEN!
Fun, right?  Try doing that on other cigar banters.

//////eighteen

You're right. Not as fun.  :)
LMFAO!  It took me a couple of beats to get it.  It's been a long fucking day/week.
that was funny
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 21, 2014, 03:47:25 PM
howdy. interweb/wifi back up. vandals cut the connection last night.
11 new campers in the park today, mostly vendors for the Yankeetown Seafood Festival tomorrow and Sunday. I thought today was Saturday. WTF.

HC maduro toro and Dr Pepper going here. sheesh what a fucked up couple of days.

Hey there, Dean. Strange days, eh.

You get your mermaid finished yet?

all my days are strange. ha.

tomorrow at 1 o'clock the tat gets finished and maybe Monday I can post the finished product.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on November 21, 2014, 03:47:56 PM
howdy. interweb/wifi back up. vandals cut the connection last night.
11 new campers in the park today, mostly vendors for the Yankeetown Seafood Festival tomorrow and Sunday. I thought today was Saturday. WTF.

HC maduro toro and Dr Pepper going here. sheesh what a fucked up couple of days.
make sure and get you some conch fritters.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 21, 2014, 03:49:41 PM
howdy. interweb/wifi back up. vandals cut the connection last night.
11 new campers in the park today, mostly vendors for the Yankeetown Seafood Festival tomorrow and Sunday. I thought today was Saturday. WTF.

HC maduro toro and Dr Pepper going here. sheesh what a fucked up couple of days.
make sure and get you some conch fritters.

I plan on hitting EVERY food vendor here tomorrow - I hope.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 21, 2014, 03:54:08 PM
Good afternoon Dean & Oy.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 03:54:32 PM
howdy. interweb/wifi back up. vandals cut the connection last night.
11 new campers in the park today, mostly vendors for the Yankeetown Seafood Festival tomorrow and Sunday. I thought today was Saturday. WTF.

HC maduro toro and Dr Pepper going here. sheesh what a fucked up couple of days.
Must be nice to be retired and not even know what day of the week it is.   ;)
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 03:54:47 PM
howdy. interweb/wifi back up. vandals cut the connection last night.
11 new campers in the park today, mostly vendors for the Yankeetown Seafood Festival tomorrow and Sunday. I thought today was Saturday. WTF.

HC maduro toro and Dr Pepper going here. sheesh what a fucked up couple of days.

Hey there, Dean. Strange days, eh.

You get your mermaid finished yet?
There goes my gator theory, my money's still on Tony tomorrow night though
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 21, 2014, 03:55:56 PM
howdy. interweb/wifi back up. vandals cut the connection last night.
11 new campers in the park today, mostly vendors for the Yankeetown Seafood Festival tomorrow and Sunday. I thought today was Saturday. WTF.

HC maduro toro and Dr Pepper going here. sheesh what a fucked up couple of days.
Must be nice to be retired and not even know what day of the week it is.   ;)

sometimes - not always. I've been so busy I kind of lost track.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 03:56:37 PM
howdy. interweb/wifi back up. vandals cut the connection last night.
11 new campers in the park today, mostly vendors for the Yankeetown Seafood Festival tomorrow and Sunday. I thought today was Saturday. WTF.

HC maduro toro and Dr Pepper going here. sheesh what a fucked up couple of days.
make sure and get you some conch fritters.

I plan on hitting EVERY food vendor here tomorrow - I hope.
Wow, that's a lot of condoms
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on November 21, 2014, 03:56:44 PM
howdy. interweb/wifi back up. vandals cut the connection last night.
11 new campers in the park today, mostly vendors for the Yankeetown Seafood Festival tomorrow and Sunday. I thought today was Saturday. WTF.

HC maduro toro and Dr Pepper going here. sheesh what a fucked up couple of days.

Hey there, Dean. Strange days, eh.

You get your mermaid finished yet?
There goes my gator theory, my money's still on Tony tomorrow night though
My money is on the sock
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 03:57:09 PM
howdy. interweb/wifi back up. vandals cut the connection last night.
11 new campers in the park today, mostly vendors for the Yankeetown Seafood Festival tomorrow and Sunday. I thought today was Saturday. WTF.

HC maduro toro and Dr Pepper going here. sheesh what a fucked up couple of days.

Hey there, Dean. Strange days, eh.

You get your mermaid finished yet?
There goes my gator theory, my money's still on Tony tomorrow night though
IF I shower, there is a low likelihood of me offending anyone.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 21, 2014, 03:57:14 PM
Good afternoon Dean & Oy.

is it a good afternoon?
:) yeah, it is.
what's new stranger than me?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 21, 2014, 04:01:19 PM
think sunset beach theme.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 04:02:00 PM
howdy. interweb/wifi back up. vandals cut the connection last night.
11 new campers in the park today, mostly vendors for the Yankeetown Seafood Festival tomorrow and Sunday. I thought today was Saturday. WTF.

HC maduro toro and Dr Pepper going here. sheesh what a fucked up couple of days.
make sure and get you some conch fritters.

I plan on hitting EVERY food vendor here tomorrow - I hope.
Wow, that's a lot of condoms

This

howdy. interweb/wifi back up. vandals cut the connection last night.
11 new campers in the park today, mostly vendors for the Yankeetown Seafood Festival tomorrow and Sunday. I thought today was Saturday. WTF.

HC maduro toro and Dr Pepper going here. sheesh what a fucked up couple of days.

Hey there, Dean. Strange days, eh.

You get your mermaid finished yet?
There goes my gator theory, my money's still on Tony tomorrow night though
My money is on the sock

...and this!

Comedy gold!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 04:04:55 PM
[...]

Not bad for a Friday afternoon!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 21, 2014, 04:05:07 PM
Good afternoon Dean & Oy.

is it a good afternoon?
:) yeah, it is.
what's new stranger than me?
LOL, hey, I resemble that remark!  :P
s'all good!  Looks like you have an exciting weekend lined up.  Was watching something called Food Truck Wars or some such, is the Seafood festival done in restaurants or are there street vendors?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 04:06:42 PM
SHOTS!!

#23 Gurkha Symphony Grand Rothschild (6.5"x55)
         10/$32.50

#22 La Aurora 1495 Series Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/$29.99
#21 Boveda Humidification Packets 72%
         Set of 12/$39.50
#20 Oliva Serie 'G' Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$32.50
#19 CI Legends by Drew Estate Toro (5.7"x54)
         10/$32.50
#18 Xikar HC Series Maduro Belicoso (6.0"x54)
         10/$25.00
#17 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/$24.50
#16 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#15 Sgt. Smiley's Lonely Cigar Club Band Sampler
          includes:
#14 Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 Maduro
         5/$39.99
#13 Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/$29.50
#12 Gran Habano 3 SLS Torpedo (6.1"x56)
         10/$25.00
#11 Latitude Zero Experimental Robusto (5.0"x50)
         5/$25.00
#10 Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42)
         10/$39.99
#9  Montecristo Classic - Churchill
          5/$29.50
#8  Asylum - Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$29.99
#7  Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro (6.0"x54)
          5/$24.50
#6  Torano Exodus Silver Double Perfecto (6.0"x60)
         10/$39.95
#5  Nub 460 Special Edition Box-Pressed Maduro
          5/$24.50
#4  Maduro d.5 (Robusto)(5.5"x54)
         10/$32.50
#3  Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/$27.50
#2  Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#1  My Father Le Bijou 1922 - Petite Robusto (4.5"x50)
          5/$25.00
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 04:10:05 PM
74 degrees here with a Victory at Sea ready to open what shall I smoke?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 21, 2014, 04:12:45 PM
Good afternoon Dean & Oy.

is it a good afternoon?
:) yeah, it is.
what's new stranger than me?
LOL, hey, I resemble that remark!  :P
s'all good!  Looks like you have an exciting weekend lined up.  Was watching something called Food Truck Wars or some such, is the Seafood festival done in restaurants or are there street vendors?
all street vendors. Arts, Crafts, and Sea Food Saturday and Sunday.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 04:13:03 PM
Afternoon Dean.  We were about to send the bloodhounds to find you.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 21, 2014, 04:13:27 PM
74 degrees here with a Victory at Sea ready to open what shall I smoke?

cigar?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 04:14:18 PM
Good afternoon Dean & Oy.

is it a good afternoon?
:) yeah, it is.
what's new stranger than me?
LOL, hey, I resemble that remark!  :P
s'all good!  Looks like you have an exciting weekend lined up.  Was watching something called Food Truck Wars or some such, is the Seafood festival done in restaurants or are there street vendors?
all street vendors. Arts, Crafts, and Sea Food Saturday and Sunday.
And tits thus Dean will be there.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 21, 2014, 04:14:40 PM
Afternoon Dean.  We were about to send the bloodhounds to find you.

shit, I would have frozen to death by the time they found me.
hello Dave.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 04:14:49 PM
74 degrees here with a Victory at Sea ready to open what shall I smoke?

cigar?
Yeah what cigar shall I select?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 21, 2014, 04:16:04 PM
Good afternoon Dean & Oy.

is it a good afternoon?
:) yeah, it is.
what's new stranger than me?
LOL, hey, I resemble that remark!  :P
s'all good!  Looks like you have an exciting weekend lined up.  Was watching something called Food Truck Wars or some such, is the Seafood festival done in restaurants or are there street vendors?
all street vendors. Arts, Crafts, and Sea Food Saturday and Sunday.
And tits thus Dean will be there.

landlady is showing some really nice cleavage today and the cooler temps have her nipples at attention.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 21, 2014, 04:16:33 PM
74 degrees here with a Victory at Sea ready to open what shall I smoke?

cigar?
Yeah what cigar shall I select?

AF Short Story.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 04:17:43 PM
74 degrees here with a Victory at Sea ready to open what shall I smoke?
Give us some options!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 04:18:05 PM
74 degrees here with a Victory at Sea ready to open what shall I smoke?

cigar?
Yeah what cigar shall I select?

AF Short Story.
Got to go with something bigger than that fixing to go humidor surfing.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 04:18:15 PM
Good afternoon Dean & Oy.

is it a good afternoon?
:) yeah, it is.
what's new stranger than me?
LOL, hey, I resemble that remark!  :P
s'all good!  Looks like you have an exciting weekend lined up.  Was watching something called Food Truck Wars or some such, is the Seafood festival done in restaurants or are there street vendors?
all street vendors. Arts, Crafts, and Sea Food Saturday and Sunday.
And tits thus Dean will be there.

landlady is showing some really nice cleavage today and the cooler temps have her nipples at attention.
Need a new pic for your phone!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 21, 2014, 04:18:49 PM
74 degrees here with a Victory at Sea ready to open what shall I smoke?

cigar?
Yeah what cigar shall I select?

AF Short Story.

Oooh. He may be low on those.

If you're having a VaS, I'd suggest something maduro like a Nica Rustica or such... .02
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 04:18:50 PM
74 degrees here with a Victory at Sea ready to open what shall I smoke?
It can stand up to a hearty smoke
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 04:19:48 PM
74 degrees here with a Victory at Sea ready to open what shall I smoke?

cigar?
Yeah what cigar shall I select?

AF Short Story.

Oooh. He may be low on those.

If you're having a VaS, I'd suggest something maduro like a Nica Rustica or such... .02
Good suggestion, he's got 22oz of beer to get through
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 04:20:30 PM
Good afternoon Dean & Oy.

is it a good afternoon?
:) yeah, it is.
what's new stranger than me?
LOL, hey, I resemble that remark!  :P
s'all good!  Looks like you have an exciting weekend lined up.  Was watching something called Food Truck Wars or some such, is the Seafood festival done in restaurants or are there street vendors?
all street vendors. Arts, Crafts, and Sea Food Saturday and Sunday.
And tits thus Dean will be there.

landlady is showing some really nice cleavage today and the cooler temps have her nipples at attention.
How dare you?  Is she just an object to you?  She's a person with real feelings, ya know?  Plus pictures would be helpful.   ;D
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 04:21:11 PM
Good afternoon Dean & Oy.

is it a good afternoon?
:) yeah, it is.
what's new stranger than me?
LOL, hey, I resemble that remark!  :P
s'all good!  Looks like you have an exciting weekend lined up.  Was watching something called Food Truck Wars or some such, is the Seafood festival done in restaurants or are there street vendors?
all street vendors. Arts, Crafts, and Sea Food Saturday and Sunday.
And tits thus Dean will be there.

landlady is showing some really nice cleavage today and the cooler temps have her nipples at attention.
And we'll be back later for an update here on PervTV
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 04:22:11 PM
Good afternoon Dean & Oy.

is it a good afternoon?
:) yeah, it is.
what's new stranger than me?
LOL, hey, I resemble that remark!  :P
s'all good!  Looks like you have an exciting weekend lined up.  Was watching something called Food Truck Wars or some such, is the Seafood festival done in restaurants or are there street vendors?
all street vendors. Arts, Crafts, and Sea Food Saturday and Sunday.
And tits thus Dean will be there.

landlady is showing some really nice cleavage today and the cooler temps have her nipples at attention.
She could probably park planes with those things
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 04:22:13 PM
74 degrees here with a Victory at Sea ready to open what shall I smoke?

cigar?
Yeah what cigar shall I select?

AF Short Story.

Oooh. He may be low on those.

If you're having a VaS, I'd suggest something maduro like a Nica Rustica or such... .02
I am low on short stories down to 3 or 4.  How about I try one of these new CAO Amazons I suckered in on a Jam a while back?   In honor of CG the CAO Guy.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 04:23:13 PM
Good afternoon Dean & Oy.

is it a good afternoon?
:) yeah, it is.
what's new stranger than me?
LOL, hey, I resemble that remark!  :P
s'all good!  Looks like you have an exciting weekend lined up.  Was watching something called Food Truck Wars or some such, is the Seafood festival done in restaurants or are there street vendors?
all street vendors. Arts, Crafts, and Sea Food Saturday and Sunday.
And tits thus Dean will be there.

landlady is showing some really nice cleavage today and the cooler temps have her nipples at attention.
How dare you?  Is she just an object to you?  She's a person with real feelings, ya know?  Plus pictures would be helpful.   ;D
I have a bad memory, forgot what she looks like.  Tits usually make me remember better than faces, I swear!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 21, 2014, 04:23:21 PM
btw - Gary Burghoff aka Radar was having lunch in Mamma Sally's while I had coffee and pie for lunch today. I just said 'hello' and shook his hand.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 04:23:54 PM
Good afternoon Dean & Oy.

is it a good afternoon?
:) yeah, it is.
what's new stranger than me?
LOL, hey, I resemble that remark!  :P
s'all good!  Looks like you have an exciting weekend lined up.  Was watching something called Food Truck Wars or some such, is the Seafood festival done in restaurants or are there street vendors?
all street vendors. Arts, Crafts, and Sea Food Saturday and Sunday.
And tits thus Dean will be there.

landlady is showing some really nice cleavage today and the cooler temps have her nipples at attention.
And we'll be back later for an update here on PervTV
Perv- where is Dad?  Must be in The bomb shelter waiting on shit to hit the fan there in St Louis.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 04:23:54 PM
74 degrees here with a Victory at Sea ready to open what shall I smoke?

cigar?
Yeah what cigar shall I select?

AF Short Story.

Oooh. He may be low on those.

If you're having a VaS, I'd suggest something maduro like a Nica Rustica or such... .02
I am low on short stories down to 3 or 4.  How about I try one of these new CAO Amazons I suckered in on a Jam a while back?   In honor of CG the CAO Guy.
Everyone's favorite humidor builder, EmmmmmWeber, really liked it.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 04:24:40 PM
btw - Gary Burghoff aka Radar was having lunch in Mamma Sally's while I had coffee and pie for lunch today. I just said 'hello' and shook his hand.
You mean Radar on the old Mash?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 04:25:48 PM
Good afternoon Dean & Oy.

is it a good afternoon?
:) yeah, it is.
what's new stranger than me?
LOL, hey, I resemble that remark!  :P
s'all good!  Looks like you have an exciting weekend lined up.  Was watching something called Food Truck Wars or some such, is the Seafood festival done in restaurants or are there street vendors?
all street vendors. Arts, Crafts, and Sea Food Saturday and Sunday.
And tits thus Dean will be there.

landlady is showing some really nice cleavage today and the cooler temps have her nipples at attention.
And we'll be back later for an update here on PervTV
Perv- where is Dad?  Must be in The bomb shelter waiting on shit to hit the fan there in St Louis.
Hopefully practicing with his pistol and sawed-off shotty!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 21, 2014, 04:28:00 PM
74 degrees here with a Victory at Sea ready to open what shall I smoke?
Fallen Angel
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 04:31:55 PM
74 degrees here with a Victory at Sea ready to open what shall I smoke?
Fallen Angel
Liga Privada T52!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 04:34:18 PM
btw - Gary Burghoff aka Radar was having lunch in Mamma Sally's while I had coffee and pie for lunch today. I just said 'hello' and shook his hand.
That's cool.  Wonder if he's living well off those residuals?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 04:34:51 PM
btw - Gary Burghoff aka Radar was having lunch in Mamma Sally's while I had coffee and pie for lunch today. I just said 'hello' and shook his hand.
That's cool.  Wonder if he's living well off those residuals?
Did he like your tattoo?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 21, 2014, 04:35:14 PM
btw - Gary Burghoff aka Radar was having lunch in Mamma Sally's while I had coffee and pie for lunch today. I just said 'hello' and shook his hand.
You mean Radar on the old Mash?

yep. staying down the road on route 19/98 in some park.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 21, 2014, 04:35:53 PM
btw - Gary Burghoff aka Radar was having lunch in Mamma Sally's while I had coffee and pie for lunch today. I just said 'hello' and shook his hand.
That's cool.  Wonder if he's living well off those residuals?
Did he like your tattoo?

WTF?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 21, 2014, 04:36:19 PM
landlady here. gotta go.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 04:36:29 PM
btw - Gary Burghoff aka Radar was having lunch in Mamma Sally's while I had coffee and pie for lunch today. I just said 'hello' and shook his hand.
That's cool.  Wonder if he's living well off those residuals?
Did he like your tattoo?

WTF?
When do we get to see it!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 04:36:45 PM
landlady here. gotta go.
Hopefully you tucked away your boner!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 04:37:50 PM
btw - Gary Burghoff aka Radar was having lunch in Mamma Sally's while I had coffee and pie for lunch today. I just said 'hello' and shook his hand.
You mean Radar on the old Mash?

yep. staying down the road on route 19/98 in some park.
Guess that answers my previous question.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 04:42:50 PM
landlady here. gotta go.
Hopefully you tucked away your boner!
LALTS
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 04:43:33 PM
74 degrees here with a Victory at Sea ready to open what shall I smoke?
Fallen Angel
Liga Privada T52!
Don't got T52's but got some very well aged LP 9's.    I am fixing to light this Amazon, trying to figure out if you light the band or make shoe laces out if it.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 04:44:14 PM
74 degrees here with a Victory at Sea ready to open what shall I smoke?
Fallen Angel
Got those available
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 04:45:18 PM
It's a bit cold out there still but I was kinda thinking of going with H. Upmann Habana Edicion Limitada 2009 Magnum 48.  I probably shouldn't waste it though and go with the EPC 2nd.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 04:45:21 PM
landlady here. gotta go.
Don't you mean gotta cum?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 04:45:34 PM
74 degrees here with a Victory at Sea ready to open what shall I smoke?
Fallen Angel
Liga Privada T52!
Don't got T52's but got some very well aged LP 9's.    I am fixing to light this Amazon, trying to figure out if you light the band or make shoe laces out if it.
EmmmmmWeber said he just burned right through it
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 04:45:44 PM
74 degrees here with a Victory at Sea ready to open what shall I smoke?
Fallen Angel
Got those available
Is the beer poured?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 04:46:03 PM
74 degrees here with a Victory at Sea ready to open what shall I smoke?
Fallen Angel
Liga Privada T52!
Don't got T52's but got some very well aged LP 9's.    I am fixing to light this Amazon, trying to figure out if you light the band or make shoe laces out if it.
And well-aged and LP don't go together...Saka said they are best before 2-3years.  Smoke em up!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 04:46:19 PM
btw - Gary Burghoff aka Radar was having lunch in Mamma Sally's while I had coffee and pie for lunch today. I just said 'hello' and shook his hand.
You mean Radar on the old Mash?

yep. staying down the road on route 19/98 in some park.
Cool.  Is he a carnie in the festival?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 04:46:37 PM
It's a bit cold out there still but I was kinda thinking of going with H. Upmann Habana Edicion Limitada 2009 Magnum 48.  I probably shouldn't waste it though and go with the EPC 2nd.
Damn - let me know how that cigar is...I have always thought about getting a box of them.  $265 or so for 25
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 04:48:00 PM
74 degrees here with a Victory at Sea ready to open what shall I smoke?
Fallen Angel
Got those available
Is the beer poured?
Just had first sip, interesting taste.  Like a sugar free Hershey's Dark Chocolate bar.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 04:48:57 PM
It's a bit cold out there still but I was kinda thinking of going with H. Upmann Habana Edicion Limitada 2009 Magnum 48.  I probably shouldn't waste it though and go with the EPC 2nd.
Damn - let me know how that cigar is...I have always thought about getting a box of them.  $265 or so for 25
I bought a 5'r on a jam for mid 30's just cause they were interesting.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 21, 2014, 04:50:00 PM
74 degrees here with a Victory at Sea ready to open what shall I smoke?
Fallen Angel
Liga Privada T52!
Don't got T52's but got some very well aged LP 9's.    I am fixing to light this Amazon, trying to figure out if you light the band or make shoe laces out if it.
I'm going to leave the band on it the next one I smoke just to see what happens.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 21, 2014, 04:51:41 PM
well, I think I'm going to smoke a Fallen Angel on the ride home which will commence approx 5 min from now.  y'all have a great evening!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 04:51:57 PM
74 degrees here with a Victory at Sea ready to open what shall I smoke?
Fallen Angel
Liga Privada T52!
Don't got T52's but got some very well aged LP 9's.    I am fixing to light this Amazon, trying to figure out if you light the band or make shoe laces out if it.
I'm going to leave the band on it the next one I smoke just to see what happens.
I left it on but it is way high up so really does not matter.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 04:52:39 PM
well, I think I'm going to smoke a Fallen Angel on the ride home which will commence approx 5 min from now.  y'all have a great evening!
Have a good evening SS and enjoy the Angel.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 04:53:30 PM
74 degrees here with a Victory at Sea ready to open what shall I smoke?
Fallen Angel
Liga Privada T52!
Don't got T52's but got some very well aged LP 9's.    I am fixing to light this Amazon, trying to figure out if you light the band or make shoe laces out if it.
And well-aged and LP don't go together...Saka said they are best before 2-3years.  Smoke em up!
Bull shit-fuck Saka
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 04:58:31 PM
It's a bit cold out there still but I was kinda thinking of going with H. Upmann Habana Edicion Limitada 2009 Magnum 48.  I probably shouldn't waste it though and go with the EPC 2nd.
Damn - let me know how that cigar is...I have always thought about getting a box of them.  $265 or so for 25
I bought a 5'r on a jam for mid 30's just cause they were interesting.
No you didn't.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 04:59:23 PM
CI Jambalaya Recap

#24 Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto (5.5"x50)
         5/$29.99

#23 Gurkha Symphony Grand Rothschild (6.5"x55)
         10/$32.50
#22 La Aurora 1495 Series Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/$29.99
#21 Boveda Humidification Packets 72%
         Set of 12/$39.50
#20 Oliva Serie 'G' Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$32.50
#19 CI Legends by Drew Estate Toro (5.7"x54)
         10/$32.50
#18 Xikar HC Series Maduro Belicoso (6.0"x54)
         10/$25.00
#17 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
         5/$24.50
#16 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#15 Sgt. Smiley's Lonely Cigar Club Band Sampler
          includes:
#14 Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 Maduro
         5/$39.99
#13 Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/$29.50
#12 Gran Habano 3 SLS Torpedo (6.1"x56)
         10/$25.00
#11 Latitude Zero Experimental Robusto (5.0"x50)
         5/$25.00
#10 Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42)
         10/$39.99
#9  Montecristo Classic - Churchill
         5/$29.50
#8  Asylum - Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$29.99
#7  Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro (6.0"x54)
         5/$24.50
#6  Torano Exodus Silver Double Perfecto (6.0"x60)
         10/$39.95
#5  Nub 460 Special Edition Box-Pressed Maduro
         5/$24.50
#4  Maduro d.5 (Robusto)(5.5"x54)
         10/$32.50
#3  Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
         5/$27.50
#2  Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#1  My Father Le Bijou 1922 - Petite Robusto (4.5"x50)
         5/$25.00
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 05:00:45 PM
It's a bit cold out there still but I was kinda thinking of going with H. Upmann Habana Edicion Limitada 2009 Magnum 48.  I probably shouldn't waste it though and go with the EPC 2nd.
Damn - let me know how that cigar is...I have always thought about getting a box of them.  $265 or so for 25
I bought a 5'r on a jam for mid 30's just cause they were interesting.
No you didn't.
Yep sure did.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 05:00:54 PM
well, I think I'm going to smoke a Fallen Angel on the ride home which will commence approx 5 min from now.  y'all have a great evening!
I'm right behind ya, brother.  Later, fellas.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 05:01:57 PM
It's a bit cold out there still but I was kinda thinking of going with H. Upmann Habana Edicion Limitada 2009 Magnum 48.  I probably shouldn't waste it though and go with the EPC 2nd.
Damn - let me know how that cigar is...I have always thought about getting a box of them.  $265 or so for 25
I bought a 5'r on a jam for mid 30's just cause they were interesting.
No you didn't.
Yep sure did.
I believe you misunderstood.  Pretty sure they didn't sell any Cubans on the jam.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 05:02:31 PM
well, I think I'm going to smoke a Fallen Angel on the ride home which will commence approx 5 min from now.  y'all have a great evening!
I'm right behind ya, brother.  Later, fellas.
Later guys have a good night
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 05:07:05 PM
74 degrees here with a Victory at Sea ready to open what shall I smoke?
Fallen Angel
Liga Privada T52!
Don't got T52's but got some very well aged LP 9's.    I am fixing to light this Amazon, trying to figure out if you light the band or make shoe laces out if it.
And well-aged and LP don't go together...Saka said they are best before 2-3years.  Smoke em up!
Bull shit-fuck Saka
Fuck DE...commies!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 05:08:43 PM
It's a bit cold out there still but I was kinda thinking of going with H. Upmann Habana Edicion Limitada 2009 Magnum 48.  I probably shouldn't waste it though and go with the EPC 2nd.
Damn - let me know how that cigar is...I have always thought about getting a box of them.  $265 or so for 25
I bought a 5'r on a jam for mid 30's just cause they were interesting.
No you didn't.
Yep sure did.
I believe you misunderstood.  Pretty sure they didn't sell any Cubans on the jam.
Tex is drunk!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 05:11:06 PM
CI Jambalaya Recap

#25 Pinar del Rio Gran Toro Mega-Sampler
         includes:
          4 - Obsidian Gran Toro (6" x 54)
          4 - Obsidian White Noise Gran Toro (6" x 54)
          4 - Pinar del Rio Small Batch Black Corojo Gran Toro (6" x 54)
          4 - Pinar del Rio Reserva Limitada Gran Toro (6" x 54)
          4 - Pinar del Rio Habano Su?n Grown Gran Toro (6" x 54)
         5/$29.99

#24 Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto (5.5"x50)
         5/$29.99
#23 Gurkha Symphony Grand Rothschild (6.5"x55)
         10/$32.50
#22 La Aurora 1495 Series Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/$29.99
#21 Boveda Humidification Packets 72%
         Set of 12/$39.50
#20 Oliva Serie 'G' Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$32.50
#19 CI Legends by Drew Estate Toro (5.7"x54)
         10/$32.50
#18 Xikar HC Series Maduro Belicoso (6.0"x54)
         10/$25.00
#17 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
         5/$24.50
#16 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#15 Sgt. Smiley's Lonely Cigar Club Band Sampler
          includes:
#14 Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 Maduro
         5/$39.99
#13 Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/$29.50
#12 Gran Habano 3 SLS Torpedo (6.1"x56)
         10/$25.00
#11 Latitude Zero Experimental Robusto (5.0"x50)
         5/$25.00
#10 Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42)
         10/$39.99
#9  Montecristo Classic - Churchill
         5/$29.50
#8  Asylum - Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$29.99
#7  Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro (6.0"x54)
         5/$24.50
#6  Torano Exodus Silver Double Perfecto (6.0"x60)
         10/$39.95
#5  Nub 460 Special Edition Box-Pressed Maduro
         5/$24.50
#4  Maduro d.5 (Robusto)(5.5"x54)
         10/$32.50
#3  Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
         5/$27.50
#2  Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#1  My Father Le Bijou 1922 - Petite Robusto (4.5"x50)
         5/$25.00
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 21, 2014, 05:11:40 PM
Time to head home - have a good weekend gents!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 05:12:33 PM
OK, I'm really gone now.  Decided against the Cuban and go with the EPC 2nd corona for the walk because it feels Like 26°.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 05:26:17 PM
It's a bit cold out there still but I was kinda thinking of going with H. Upmann Habana Edicion Limitada 2009 Magnum 48.  I probably shouldn't waste it though and go with the EPC 2nd.
Damn - let me know how that cigar is...I have always thought about getting a box of them.  $265 or so for 25
I bought a 5'r on a jam for mid 30's just cause they were interesting.
No you didn't.
Yep sure did.
I believe you misunderstood.  Pretty sure they didn't sell any Cubans on the jam.
Tex is drunk!
It is not a Cuban and I did buy it on the Jam.  Now I might be drunk but I still know what it is.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 05:33:37 PM
It's a bit cold out there still but I was kinda thinking of going with H. Upmann Habana Edicion Limitada 2009 Magnum 48.  I probably shouldn't waste it though and go with the EPC 2nd.
Damn - let me know how that cigar is...I have always thought about getting a box of them.  $265 or so for 25
I bought a 5'r on a jam for mid 30's just cause they were interesting.
No you didn't.
Yep sure did.
I believe you misunderstood.  Pretty sure they didn't sell any Cubans on the jam.
Tex is drunk!
It is not a Cuban and I did buy it on the Jam.  Now I might be drunk but I still know what it is.
Now I see where the fuck-up is.  I am talking about the amazon's and y'all are talking about Tony's H Upmann.  Alcohol could have been a factor in the confusion :)
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 05:37:05 PM

It's a bit cold out there still but I was kinda thinking of going with H. Upmann Habana Edicion Limitada 2009 Magnum 48.  I probably shouldn't waste it though and go with the EPC 2nd.
Damn - let me know how that cigar is...I have always thought about getting a box of them.  $265 or so for 25
I bought a 5'r on a jam for mid 30's just cause they were interesting.
No you didn't.
Yep sure did.
I believe you misunderstood.  Pretty sure they didn't sell any Cubans on the jam.
Tex is drunk!
It is not a Cuban and I did buy it on the Jam.  Now I might be drunk but I still know what it is.
Now I see where the fuck-up is.  I am talking about the amazon's and y'all are talking about Tony's H Upmann.  Alcohol could have been a factor in the confusion :)

You are very convincing though.  Almost changed my mind on the Upmann being a Cuban.  ;)  This EPC is hitting the spot and I'm not regretting the choice.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 05:39:15 PM

[...]

It was accidental confusion but unless you personally bought it in Cuba it may well not be.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 05:44:47 PM

[...]

I have cigars that were bought in Cuba and are fake, so I understand.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 05:51:15 PM

[...]

There are so many fakes everywhere it is ridiculous.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 06:05:38 PM
Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 06:27:06 PM
Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 06:29:12 PM
Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 06:32:55 PM
Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I'll try again tomorrow, I'm all backed up
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 06:35:24 PM
Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I understand that.  Nice night to catch up on some tv and rest.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 06:50:41 PM
Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I understand that.  Nice night to catch up on some tv and rest.
Exactly, have a good one buddy
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2014, 06:58:49 PM
Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Beer was a little too heavy on the coffee but still quite good.  CAO was better than average but certainly not a $7 cigar.  Cool looking though and would be a good $5 cigar.  But I enjoyed both getting to sit out on a warm day!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 07:05:00 PM
Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Beer was a little too heavy on the coffee but still quite good.  CAO was better than average but certainly not a $7 cigar.  Cool looking though and would be a good $5 cigar.  But I enjoyed both getting to sit out on a warm day!
I have to be honest, it wasn't my favorite beer the first time I tried it but by the second and third it really impressed. The CAOs will come down eventually and be a good buy
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 21, 2014, 07:40:39 PM
Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Beer was a little too heavy on the coffee but still quite good.  CAO was better than average but certainly not a $7 cigar.  Cool looking though and would be a good $5 cigar.  But I enjoyed both getting to sit out on a warm day!
+1 on the Amazon.  they do seem to be getting better with age.  Also agree not worth the 7 bones.
Evening drive by while I wait for the warden.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 21, 2014, 07:41:26 PM

[...]

No fakes here....we're all real!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 21, 2014, 07:42:29 PM
Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I'll try again tomorrow, I'm all backed up
Try increasing your fiber.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 21, 2014, 07:45:00 PM
LOL, nice!  Hi Dave!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 21, 2014, 07:49:00 PM
Later
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 21, 2014, 08:05:52 PM
Later
Rather quick wham, bam thank you Sam...... don't you think?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 08:16:24 PM
Later
Rather quick wham, bam thank you Sam...... don't you think?
Welcome back, Dave.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 08:37:59 PM
Dinner's ready.  I'll check back in a bit... if I don't fall asleep.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 08:44:10 PM
Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I'll try again tomorrow, I'm all backed up
Try increasing your fiber.
Evening David, you home?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 08:45:47 PM
Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I'll try again tomorrow, I'm all backed up
Try increasing your fiber.
I need to increase my cigars
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 08:48:58 PM
Tony's Cubans are up
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 21, 2014, 08:56:34 PM
Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I'll try again tomorrow, I'm all backed up
Try increasing your fiber.
Evening David, you home?
Sure am.  Got home around 1:00
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 09:11:26 PM
Tony's Cubans are up
LOL.  Are you picking on TXDave?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2014, 09:12:09 PM
Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I'll try again tomorrow, I'm all backed up
Try increasing your fiber.
Evening David, you home?
Sure am.  Got home around 1:00
Did you go straight to bed?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 09:13:54 PM
Tony's Cubans are up
LOL.  Are you picking on TXDave?
Me?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 09:14:43 PM
Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I'll try again tomorrow, I'm all backed up
Try increasing your fiber.
Evening David, you home?
Sure am.  Got home around 1:00
Did you go straight to bed?
He may have and who could blame him? He's not getting any younger after all
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 21, 2014, 09:25:18 PM
Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I'll try again tomorrow, I'm all backed up
Try increasing your fiber.
Evening David, you home?
Sure am.  Got home around 1:00
Did you go straight to bed?
He may have and who could blame him? He's not getting any younger after all
Not me!  Need to stay up and get readjusted to time.  Having an undergrowth Viva, nice scotch and bed around 11.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 09:36:48 PM
Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I'll try again tomorrow, I'm all backed up
Try increasing your fiber.
Evening David, you home?
Sure am.  Got home around 1:00
Did you go straight to bed?
He may have and who could blame him? He's not getting any younger after all
Not me!  Need to stay up and get readjusted to time.  Having an undergrowth Viva, nice scotch and bed around 11.
Sounds pretty darn good, you must have a warm place to smoke
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 21, 2014, 10:05:30 PM
Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I'll try again tomorrow, I'm all backed up
Try increasing your fiber.
Evening David, you home?
Sure am.  Got home around 1:00
Did you go straight to bed?
He may have and who could blame him? He's not getting any younger after all
Not me!  Need to stay up and get readjusted to time.  Having an undergrowth Viva, nice scotch and bed around 11.
Sounds pretty darn good, you must have a warm place to smoke
Not really, but the heater helps.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2014, 10:16:53 PM
Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I'll try again tomorrow, I'm all backed up
Try increasing your fiber.
Evening David, you home?
Sure am.  Got home around 1:00
Did you go straight to bed?
He may have and who could blame him? He's not getting any younger after all
Not me!  Need to stay up and get readjusted to time.  Having an undergrowth Viva, nice scotch and bed around 11.
Sounds pretty darn good, you must have a warm place to smoke
Not really, but the heater helps.
Packin' a heater?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 10:26:55 PM
Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I'll try again tomorrow, I'm all backed up
Try increasing your fiber.
Evening David, you home?
Sure am.  Got home around 1:00
Did you go straight to bed?
He may have and who could blame him? He's not getting any younger after all
Not me!  Need to stay up and get readjusted to time.  Having an undergrowth Viva, nice scotch and bed around 11.
Sounds pretty darn good, you must have a warm place to smoke
Not really, but the heater helps.
Packin' a heater?
Hey Mike, good evening
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: SLY on November 21, 2014, 10:34:06 PM
Evening gents.  Quick drive-by.  It's been so long, I forgot my password.  Having my first Four Kicks (robusto) with a Fireball whiskey cut with Christian Brothers Brandy.  Enjoyed an H. Upmann Reserva (Cameroon) better last night.  I'm a little disappointed, given the hype.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2014, 10:35:24 PM
Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I'll try again tomorrow, I'm all backed up
Try increasing your fiber.
Evening David, you home?
Sure am.  Got home around 1:00
Did you go straight to bed?
He may have and who could blame him? He's not getting any younger after all
Not me!  Need to stay up and get readjusted to time.  Having an undergrowth Viva, nice scotch and bed around 11.
Sounds pretty darn good, you must have a warm place to smoke
Not really, but the heater helps.
Packin' a heater?
Hey Mike, good evening
Scottfish!  My Father Cedro Deluxe here.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: SLY on November 21, 2014, 10:35:55 PM
Evening gents.  Quick drive-by.  It's been so long, I forgot my password.  Having my first Four Kicks (robusto) with a Fireball whiskey cut with Christian Brothers Brandy.  Enjoyed an H. Upmann Reserva (Cameroon) better last night.  I'm a little disappointed, given the hype.
P.S. I thought this place closed down these days at 5 or no later than 8pm.  What's happenin'?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: SLY on November 21, 2014, 10:37:47 PM
Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I'll try again tomorrow, I'm all backed up
Try increasing your fiber.
Evening David, you home?
Sure am.  Got home around 1:00
Did you go straight to bed?
He may have and who could blame him? He's not getting any younger after all
Not me!  Need to stay up and get readjusted to time.  Having an undergrowth Viva, nice scotch and bed around 11.
Sounds pretty darn good, you must have a warm place to smoke
Not really, but the heater helps.
Packin' a heater?
Hey Mike, good evening
Scottfish!  My Father Cedro Deluxe here.
Howdy Mike, Scott & Dave.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 10:37:47 PM
Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I'll try again tomorrow, I'm all backed up
Try increasing your fiber.
Evening David, you home?
Sure am.  Got home around 1:00
Did you go straight to bed?
He may have and who could blame him? He's not getting any younger after all
Not me!  Need to stay up and get readjusted to time.  Having an undergrowth Viva, nice scotch and bed around 11.
Sounds pretty darn good, you must have a warm place to smoke
Not really, but the heater helps.
Packin' a heater?
Hey Mike, good evening
Scottfish!  My Father Cedro Deluxe here.
Nice cigar Mike, haven't seen you here much hope to catch up with you at CF next year
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2014, 10:38:07 PM
Evening gents.  Quick drive-by.  It's been so long, I forgot my password.  Having my first Four Kicks (robusto) with a Fireball whiskey cut with Christian Brothers Brandy.  Enjoyed an H. Upmann Reserva (Cameroon) better last night.  I'm a little disappointed, given the hype.
P.S. I thought this place closed down these days at 5 or no later than 8pm.  What's happenin'?
Film at 11...
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 10:39:08 PM
Evening gents.  Quick drive-by.  It's been so long, I forgot my password.  Having my first Four Kicks (robusto) with a Fireball whiskey cut with Christian Brothers Brandy.  Enjoyed an H. Upmann Reserva (Cameroon) better last night.  I'm a little disappointed, given the hype.
Evening Sly, how do you like the Four Kicks? I'm a fan thanks to NJDave
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2014, 10:41:25 PM
Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I'll try again tomorrow, I'm all backed up
Try increasing your fiber.
Evening David, you home?
Sure am.  Got home around 1:00
Did you go straight to bed?
He may have and who could blame him? He's not getting any younger after all
Not me!  Need to stay up and get readjusted to time.  Having an undergrowth Viva, nice scotch and bed around 11.
Sounds pretty darn good, you must have a warm place to smoke
Not really, but the heater helps.
Packin' a heater?
Hey Mike, good evening
Scottfish!  My Father Cedro Deluxe here.
Nice cigar Mike, haven't seen you here much hope to catch up with you at CF next year
On the road for 10 days with a visit to the grand kids in Killeen - Ft. Hood, going to my nephew's wedding in Austin and visiting with my brother in San Marcos.  Lots o' miles.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2014, 10:42:26 PM
Evening gents.  Quick drive-by.  It's been so long, I forgot my password.  Having my first Four Kicks (robusto) with a Fireball whiskey cut with Christian Brothers Brandy.  Enjoyed an H. Upmann Reserva (Cameroon) better last night.  I'm a little disappointed, given the hype.
Evening Sly, how do you like the Four Kicks? I'm a fan thanks to NJDave
Mikey likey.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: SLY on November 21, 2014, 10:43:45 PM
Went to a tapping at a local brew restaurant.  Yambag - brewed with yams & aged in Bulleit Bourbon barrels.  Tasted like a bitter stout ...liked their hoppy Orange Whip IPA a lot better.  8.1 vs 7.3 ... High octane brews.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: YAD on November 21, 2014, 10:44:27 PM
Evening gents.  Quick drive-by.  It's been so long, I forgot my password.  Having my first Four Kicks (robusto) with a Fireball whiskey cut with Christian Brothers Brandy.  Enjoyed an H. Upmann Reserva (Cameroon) better last night.  I'm a little disappointed, given the hype.
Evening Sly, how do you like the Four Kicks? I'm a fan thanks to NJDave
Mikey likey.
YAD like too.  Evening Master Breath, Sly and the other gents.  Let the beatings begin!
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: SLY on November 21, 2014, 10:46:18 PM
Evening gents.  Quick drive-by.  It's been so long, I forgot my password.  Having my first Four Kicks (robusto) with a Fireball whiskey cut with Christian Brothers Brandy.  Enjoyed an H. Upmann Reserva (Cameroon) better last night.  I'm a little disappointed, given the hype.
Evening Sly, how do you like the Four Kicks? I'm a fan thanks to NJDave
Hey Scott & Mike, it was OTT ... maybe it needs humi time ... what length of time do you recommend?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: SLY on November 21, 2014, 10:48:36 PM
Evening gents.  Quick drive-by.  It's been so long, I forgot my password.  Having my first Four Kicks (robusto) with a Fireball whiskey cut with Christian Brothers Brandy.  Enjoyed an H. Upmann Reserva (Cameroon) better last night.  I'm a little disappointed, given the hype.
Evening Sly, how do you like the Four Kicks? I'm a fan thanks to NJDave
Mikey likey.
YAD like too.  Evening Master Breath, Sly and the other gents.  Let the beatings begin!
YAD, love your avi.  Reminds me of the time I stuck my finger in a live lamp socket ... Let's say I never forgot it.  Welcome aboard.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 10:50:08 PM
Evening gents.  Quick drive-by.  It's been so long, I forgot my password.  Having my first Four Kicks (robusto) with a Fireball whiskey cut with Christian Brothers Brandy.  Enjoyed an H. Upmann Reserva (Cameroon) better last night.  I'm a little disappointed, given the hype.
Evening Sly, how do you like the Four Kicks? I'm a fan thanks to NJDave
Hey Scott & Mike, it was OTT ... maybe it needs humi time ... what length of time do you recommend?
Robusto or corona gorda, I honestly didn't think too much of the first one then with a bit of age found them excellent. If you get a chance try a Las Calaveras, best cigar I've smoked this year
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: YAD on November 21, 2014, 10:52:04 PM
Evening gents.  Quick drive-by.  It's been so long, I forgot my password.  Having my first Four Kicks (robusto) with a Fireball whiskey cut with Christian Brothers Brandy.  Enjoyed an H. Upmann Reserva (Cameroon) better last night.  I'm a little disappointed, given the hype.
Evening Sly, how do you like the Four Kicks? I'm a fan thanks to NJDave
Mikey likey.
YAD like too.  Evening Master Breath, Sly and the other gents.  Let the beatings begin!
YAD, love your avi.  Reminds me of the time I stuck my finger in a live lamp socket ... Let's say I never forgot it.  Welcome aboard.
Thank ya kindly, good sir!  I like to let the OTT's siti in the humi for a week, but if it's good OTT then how can it not be good later?
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2014, 10:52:19 PM
[...]
Lots of miles Mikey, work sounds easier. I hope you're enjoying the youngsters out there
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2014, 10:54:04 PM
Went to a tapping at a local brew restaurant.  Yambag - brewed with yams & aged in Bulleit Bourbon barrels.  Tasted like a bitter stout ...liked their hoppy Orange Whip IPA a lot better.  8.1 vs 7.3 ... High octane brews.
Drinking stuff like that will make you go blind - for awhile at least.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2014, 10:56:29 PM
[...]
Liked it better when they were only a day's drive away instead of two.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: YAD on November 21, 2014, 11:00:24 PM
Got a Casa de Cojones Enviable 80 going here with the Jonas Brothers Greatest Hit playing in the background.
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: SLY on November 21, 2014, 11:11:04 PM
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: SLY on November 21, 2014, 11:11:27 PM
Title: Re: 11/21/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2014, 11:15:33 PM
Yes?  And your point was?