CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on May 30, 2018, 03:43:21 AM

Title: 5/30/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on May 30, 2018, 03:43:21 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2018, 03:45:05 AM
auto flip is down. LOL
Oops.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 04:28:32 AM
auto flip is down. LOL
Oops.
not a problem Tony.
good morning.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 04:30:12 AM
the 3rd Monday of the week and it's golf day.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 05:06:29 AM
La Aurora connie robusto and coffee in the hot tub. I set up a small table beside it.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 30, 2018, 05:54:42 AM
auto flip is down. LOL
Oops.
Must have the same IT dept as Joe, since he's got an oops page up as well.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2018, 05:57:39 AM
auto flip is down. LOL
Oops.
Must have the same IT dept as Joe, since he's got an oops page up as well.
My IT gets paid a lot less so I'll take what I can get.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2018, 05:58:21 AM
La Aurora connie robusto and coffee in the hot tub. I set up a small table beside it.
Did you sleep in the hot tub?
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2018, 05:58:56 AM
Good morning, Dean and Dave.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 06:06:27 AM
good morning Tony and Dave.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 06:07:11 AM
La Aurora connie robusto and coffee in the hot tub. I set up a small table beside it.
Did you sleep in the hot tub?
I haven't been to sleep yet, maybe after golf.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 06:09:08 AM
auto flip is down. LOL
Oops.
Must have the same IT dept as Joe, since he's got an oops page up as well.
My IT gets paid a lot less so I'll take what I can get.
for the time being I am happy not being bothered by popups or annoying ads, besides CI.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2018, 06:15:55 AM
auto flip is down. LOL
Oops.
Must have the same IT dept as Joe, since he's got an oops page up as well.
My IT gets paid a lot less so I'll take what I can get.
for the time being I am happy not being bothered by popups or annoying ads, besides CI.
I get ads now on Tapatalk but I knew what the deal was when I signed up.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 06:17:07 AM
auto flip is down. LOL
Oops.
Must have the same IT dept as Joe, since he's got an oops page up as well.
My IT gets paid a lot less so I'll take what I can get.
for the time being I am happy not being bothered by popups or annoying ads, besides CI.
I get ads now on Tapatalk but I knew what the deal was when I signed up.
could never get use to Tapatalk.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 06:44:40 AM
Morning LateAgainTony, PruneDean and SanduskyDave.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 06:49:07 AM
Today is Wednesday, May 30, the 150th day of 2018. There are 215 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On May 30, 1958, unidentified American service members killed in World War II and the Korean War were interred in the Tomb of the Unknowns at Arlington National Cemetery.

On this date:
In 1381, the Peasants’ Revolt against economic injustice erupted in England during the reign of King Richard II; the king and his men, initially caught off-guard, were able to crush the rebellion several weeks later.

In 1431, Joan of Arc, condemned as a heretic, was burned at the stake in Rouen (roo-AHN’), France.

In 1536, England’s King Henry VIII married his third wife, Jane Seymour, 11 days after the king’s second wife, Anne Boleyn, was beheaded for treason and adultery.

In 1883, 12 people were trampled to death in a stampede sparked by a rumor that the recently opened Brooklyn Bridge was in danger of collapsing.

In 1911, the first Indy 500 took place at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway; the winner was Ray Harroun, who drove a Marmon Wasp for more than 6 1/2 hours at an average speed of 74.6 mph and collected a prize of $10,000.

In 1922, the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C. was dedicated in a ceremony attended by President Warren G. Harding, Chief Justice William Howard Taft and Robert Todd Lincoln.

In 1937, ten people were killed when police fired on steelworkers demonstrating near the Republic Steel plant in South Chicago.

In 1943, during World War II, American troops secured the Aleutian island of Attu from Japanese forces.

In 1968, the Beatles began recording their “White Album” at EMI Recording Studios in London, starting with the original version of “Revolution 1.”

In 1971, the American space probe Mariner 9 blasted off from Cape Kennedy on a journey to Mars.

In 1982, Spain became NATO’s 16th member.

In 1996, Britain’s Prince Andrew and the former Sarah Ferguson were granted an uncontested decree ending their 10-year marriage.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 30, 2018, 06:49:23 AM
auto flip is down. LOL
Oops.
Must have the same IT dept as Joe, since he's got an oops page up as well.
My IT gets paid a lot less so I'll take what I can get.
for the time being I am happy not being bothered by popups or annoying ads, besides CI.
I get ads now on Tapatalk but I knew what the deal was when I signed up.
I barely use it, but when I do, I don't even notice. Ads are so pervasive now it's easy to not even see them anymore.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 06:50:09 AM
Ten years ago: A construction crane snapped and smashed into an apartment building on Manhattan’s Upper West Side, killing two workers in New York City’s second such tragedy in 2 1/2 months. Diplomats from 111 nations meeting in Dublin, Ireland, formally adopted a landmark treaty banning cluster bombs. (The United States and other leading cluster bomb makers — Russia, China, Israel, India and Pakistan — boycotted the talks.) Lorenzo Odone (oh-DOH’-nay), whose parents’ battle to save him from the rare nerve disease ALD inspired “Lorenzo’s Oil,” died in Fairfax, Virginia, a day after his 30th birthday.

Five years ago: Syria’s President Bashar Assad said in an interview with Lebanese television that he was “confident of victory” in his country’s civil war, and he warned Damascus would retaliate for any future Israeli airstrike on his territory. Arvind Mahankali (AHR’-vihnd MAH’-hahn-KAHL’-ee), a 13-year-old from Bayside Hills, New York, won the Scripps National Spelling Bee by correctly spelling “knaidel,” a small mass of leavened dough, to win the 86th version of the competition.

One year ago: The Pentagon scored an important success in a test of its oft-criticized missile defense program, destroying a mock warhead over the Pacific Ocean with an interceptor. Michael Dubke, a top communications aide to President Donald Trump, announced his resignation. Kathy Griffin appeared in a brief video holding what looked like President Trump’s bloody, severed head; the comic ended up apologizing, saying she had gone way too far.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 06:50:37 AM
Today’s Birthdays: Actor Clint Walker is 91. Actress Ruta Lee is 83. Actor Keir Dullea is 82. Actor Michael J. Pollard is 79. Pro and College Football Hall of Famer Gale Sayers is 75. Rock musician Lenny Davidson (The Dave Clark Five) is 74. Actor Stephen Tobolowsky is 67. Actor Colm Meaney is 65. Actor Ted McGinley is 60. Actor Ralph Carter is 57. Actress Tonya Pinkins is 56. Country singer Wynonna Judd is 54. Rock musician Tom Morello (Audioslave; Rage Against The Machine) is 54. Actor Mark Sheppard is 54. Movie director Antoine Fuqua is 53. Actor John Ross Bowie is 47. Rock musician Patrick Dahlheimer (Live) is 47. Actress Idina Menzel is 47. Actor Trey Parker is 46. Rapper Cee Lo Green is 43. Rapper Remy Ma is 38. Actor Blake Bashoff is 37. Christian rock musician James Smith (Underoath) is 36. Actor Jake Short is 21. Actor Sean Giambrone is 19. Actor Jared Gilmore is 18.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 06:51:19 AM
Thought for Today: “There is a Law that man should love his neighbor as himself. In a few hundred years it should be as natural to mankind as breathing or the upright gait; but if he does not learn it he must perish.” — Alfred Adler, Austrian psychoanalyst (1870-1937).
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 06:51:44 AM
auto flip is down. LOL
Oops.
Must have the same IT dept as Joe, since he's got an oops page up as well.
My IT gets paid a lot less so I'll take what I can get.
for the time being I am happy not being bothered by popups or annoying ads, besides CI.
I get ads now on Tapatalk but I knew what the deal was when I signed up.
I barely use it, but when I do, I don't even notice. Ads are so pervasive now it's easy to not even see them anymore.
TWSS
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2018, 06:52:09 AM
Morning LateAgainTony, PruneDean and SanduskyDave.
Good morning, NJDave.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 30, 2018, 06:58:17 AM
[...]
Back-to-back rappers for Bean and a Christian rock musician. Quite a wide smattering of choices today.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2018, 07:22:14 AM
I'm stuck at it being the 150th day of the year. I'm still writing 2017 on my checks.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 07:26:55 AM
I'm stuck at it being the 150th day of the year. I'm still writing 2017 on my checks.
You write checks?
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2018, 07:43:29 AM
auto flip is down. LOL
Oops.
Must have the same IT dept as Joe, since he's got an oops page up as well.
My IT gets paid a lot less so I'll take what I can get.
for the time being I am happy not being bothered by popups or annoying ads, besides CI.
I get ads now on Tapatalk but I knew what the deal was when I signed up.
I barely use it, but when I do, I don't even notice. Ads are so pervasive now it's easy to not even see them anymore.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2018, 07:44:26 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, and 2017Tony.  Hope everyone has a better day than Joan of Arc.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 07:49:21 AM
Morning Mr. Bean.  Coming up on post 12K....momentous!
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 30, 2018, 07:52:18 AM
Morning Mr. Bean.  Coming up on post 12K....momentous!
LALTS
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2018, 07:53:11 AM
I'm stuck at it being the 150th day of the year. I'm still writing 2017 on my checks.
You write checks?
Honestly, I don't but I was trying to paint a picture.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2018, 08:03:25 AM
Morning Mr. Bean.  Coming up on post 12K....momentous!
Thank you for noticing.   ;)
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: sfish on May 30, 2018, 08:07:12 AM
I'm stuck at it being the 150th day of the year. I'm still writing 2017 on my checks.
You write checks?
Honestly, I don't but I was trying to paint a picture.
Wait, are you writing checks or painting pictures?
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: sfish on May 30, 2018, 08:07:51 AM
Morning Mr. Bean.  Coming up on post 12K....momentous!
Thank you for noticing.   ;)
God forbid we someone didn't  ;D
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 30, 2018, 08:10:05 AM
I'm stuck at it being the 150th day of the year. I'm still writing 2017 on my checks.
You write checks?
Honestly, I don't but I was trying to paint a picture.
Wait, are you writing checks or painting pictures?
Whichever one it is, he hasn't managed the flip to 2018 yet.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 08:15:01 AM
I'm stuck at it being the 150th day of the year. I'm still writing 2017 on my checks.
You write checks?
Honestly, I don't but I was trying to paint a picture.
Just busting.....just like music people still say they're releasing a new album....
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 08:16:11 AM
Morning Mr. Bean.  Coming up on post 12K....momentous!
Thank you for noticing.   ;)
God forbid we someone didn't  ;D
Fishy, good morning and a hearty GFY to you!
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 08:52:07 AM
Morning Mr. Bean.  Coming up on post 12K....momentous!
Thank you for noticing.   ;)
Somebody has to.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2018, 09:19:32 AM
Morning Mr. Bean.  Coming up on post 12K....momentous!
Thank you for noticing.   ;)
Congrats, Mark! Woohoo!(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180530/f7d3cf07a993299250c69572e8bbb890.gif)
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2018, 09:20:25 AM
I'm stuck at it being the 150th day of the year. I'm still writing 2017 on my checks.
You write checks?
Honestly, I don't but I was trying to paint a picture.
Wait, are you writing checks or painting pictures?
Both are worthless.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 30, 2018, 09:20:38 AM
This story continues to get better.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/25/deadbeat-son-evicted-from-parents-home-says-hes-too-broke-to-move/
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 30, 2018, 09:28:05 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, and 2017Tony.  Hope everyone has a better day than Joan of Arc.
Good morning Daves, Dean, Scott, 2017Tony & Mark.  Joan of Arc and Rosanne.  they have something in common,  both got burned for what they said....
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 30, 2018, 09:29:08 AM
WOW,  Congrats to you Mark on 12K!
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2018, 09:29:27 AM
10% off and Free Shipping for 4 days at CI - for whatever little it might be worth.

On the site banner but the Code is:  PADRE
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2018, 09:37:57 AM
10% off and Free Shipping for 4 days at CI - for whatever little it might be worth.

On the site banner but the Code is:  PADRE
Gracias. Almost forgot this was a cigar site.

Good morning, SCTex and Sam.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2018, 09:44:09 AM
This story continues to get better.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/25/deadbeat-son-evicted-from-parents-home-says-hes-too-broke-to-move/
Wonder if Dean knows him? Probably even had him on his mobile phone plan.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 30, 2018, 09:46:40 AM
WOW,  Congrats to you Mark on 12K!
What an achievement!
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2018, 09:49:39 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, and 2017Tony.  Hope everyone has a better day than Joan of Arc.
Good morning Daves, Dean, Scott, 2017Tony & Mark.  Joan of Arc and Rosanne.  they have something in common,  both got burned for what they said....
One of which was deserving.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2018, 09:52:10 AM
WOW,  Congrats to you Mark on 12K!
What an achievement!
I know, I'm busting with pride.  The sense of accomplishment is intense.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 10:03:27 AM
In honor of Mr. Beans accomplishment:

WARPED WEDNESDAY

Today only we have two specials on Warped & Edition One. The codes also enter you into win a orginal release box of Futuro 109 from July 2015 plus a Warped wine opener!

 CODE: WARPED = 15% off plus 5% reward points

 CODE: WARPED150 = 23% off plus 5% reward points on orders $150+
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: razgueado on May 30, 2018, 10:11:23 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2018, 10:13:02 AM
In honor of Mr. Beans accomplishment:

WARPED WEDNESDAY

Today only we have two specials on Warped & Edition One. The codes also enter you into win a orginal release box of Futuro 109 from July 2015 plus a Warped wine opener!

 CODE: WARPED = 15% off plus 5% reward points

 CODE: WARPED150 = 23% off plus 5% reward points on orders $150+
If SBC really wanted to honor my accomplishment they'd go back to 20% off.  Bastiges.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 30, 2018, 10:17:57 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, and 2017Tony.  Hope everyone has a better day than Joan of Arc.
Good morning Daves, Dean, Scott, 2017Tony & Mark.  Joan of Arc and Rosanne.  they have something in common,  both got burned for what they said....
One of which was deserving.
Agreed, Joan was framed. ;)
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 30, 2018, 10:20:44 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, and 2017Tony.  Hope everyone has a better day than Joan of Arc.
Good morning Daves, Dean, Scott, 2017Tony & Mark.  Joan of Arc and Rosanne.  they have something in common,  both got burned for what they said....
One of which was deserving.
also true.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 30, 2018, 10:23:44 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, and 2017Tony.  Hope everyone has a better day than Joan of Arc.
Good morning Daves, Dean, Scott, 2017Tony & Mark.  Joan of Arc and Rosanne.  they have something in common,  both got burned for what they said....
One of which was deserving.
Agreed, Joan was framed. ;)
Did NOT realize she was only 19 at the time.  let me check my press sources, i'll just bet Trumph had something to do with it...
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2018, 10:23:54 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret. Hope your hump day is better than your humped day.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: razgueado on May 30, 2018, 10:26:27 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret. Hope your hump day is better than your humped day.
Long as it doesn't start with the computer that cuts checks being down, this might be a good day. Morning, Tony.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 30, 2018, 10:28:20 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, and 2017Tony.  Hope everyone has a better day than Joan of Arc.
Good morning Daves, Dean, Scott, 2017Tony & Mark.  Joan of Arc and Rosanne.  they have something in common,  both got burned for what they said....
One of which was deserving.
Agreed, Joan was framed. ;)
Did NOT realize she was only 19 at the time.  let me check my press sources, i'll just bet Trumph had something to do with it...
No one else knows more about burning people at the stake, believe me.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 10:30:45 AM
A variety of offerings at Holts 1 Day Flash sale...

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html?p=1
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 10:32:02 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, and 2017Tony.  Hope everyone has a better day than Joan of Arc.
Good morning Daves, Dean, Scott, 2017Tony & Mark.  Joan of Arc and Rosanne.  they have something in common,  both got burned for what they said....
One of which was deserving.
Agreed, Joan was framed. ;)
Did NOT realize she was only 19 at the time.  let me check my press sources, i'll just bet Trumph had something to do with it...
No one else knows more about burning people at the stake, believe me.
Or throwing them under the bus.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 30, 2018, 10:32:58 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Mornin' Raz.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 30, 2018, 10:33:31 AM
Damn,  Pimp Sticks on sale at sis.  may have to indulge.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 30, 2018, 10:36:00 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, and 2017Tony.  Hope everyone has a better day than Joan of Arc.
Good morning Daves, Dean, Scott, 2017Tony & Mark.  Joan of Arc and Rosanne.  they have something in common,  both got burned for what they said....
One of which was deserving.
Agreed, Joan was framed. ;)
Did NOT realize she was only 19 at the time.  let me check my press sources, i'll just bet Trumph had something to do with it...
No one else knows more about burning people at the stake, believe me.
Or throwing them under the bus.
Or just making up the person and the bus.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 10:41:28 AM
Morning SCDave and Mr. Sam.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 10:42:50 AM
Damn,  Pimp Sticks on sale at sis.  may have to indulge.
Weren't they originally just called Naturals?  Never heard of this Larutan Ltd. before.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 10:47:02 AM
raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 10:48:10 AM
WOW,  Congrats to you Mark on 12K!
+1
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: razgueado on May 30, 2018, 10:49:51 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Mornin' Raz.
Sam!
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 10:50:12 AM
This story continues to get better.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/25/deadbeat-son-evicted-from-parents-home-says-hes-too-broke-to-move/
Wonder if Dean knows him? Probably even had him on his mobile phone plan.
I've been following the story. he was offered a job and a place to live but he refused them both.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 30, 2018, 10:53:02 AM
Damn,  Pimp Sticks on sale at sis.  may have to indulge.
Weren't they originally just called Naturals?  Never heard of this Larutan Ltd. before.
yes,  1st time i've seen "Larutan" before.  another "back door" introduction I guess.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 10:53:58 AM
I fucking HATE Dish/tv/internet and Spectum bought all the cable provides out here. I can cancel Dish now, my 2 year contract is up.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 30, 2018, 10:54:17 AM
raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock.
yeah, you definitely don't want to stand too close to that!  Amazing just how far it splashes.  Just saying...
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 30, 2018, 10:54:35 AM
This story continues to get better.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/25/deadbeat-son-evicted-from-parents-home-says-hes-too-broke-to-move/
Wonder if Dean knows him? Probably even had him on his mobile phone plan.
I've been following the story. he was offered a job and a place to live but he refused them both.
That's because he'd actually have to be responsible.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2018, 10:54:39 AM
This story continues to get better.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/25/deadbeat-son-evicted-from-parents-home-says-hes-too-broke-to-move/
Wonder if Dean knows him? Probably even had him on his mobile phone plan.
I've been following the story. he was offered a job and a place to live but he refused them both.
And a $1100 signing bonus.  Career deadbeat.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 10:57:36 AM
In honor of Mr. Beans accomplishment:

WARPED WEDNESDAY

Today only we have two specials on Warped & Edition One. The codes also enter you into win a orginal release box of Futuro 109 from July 2015 plus a Warped wine opener!

 CODE: WARPED = 15% off plus 5% reward points

 CODE: WARPED150 = 23% off plus 5% reward points on orders $150+
If SBC really wanted to honor my accomplishment they'd go back to 20% off.  Bastiges.
Saving that for when you hit 20K
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 10:59:27 AM
Morning Razputin.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 11:00:14 AM
raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock.
yeah, you definitely don't want to stand too close to that!  Amazing just how far it splashes.  Just saying...
I know, at times I worked on various farms as a kid.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 11:02:45 AM
Damn,  Pimp Sticks on sale at sis.  may have to indulge.
Weren't they originally just called Naturals?  Never heard of this Larutan Ltd. before.
Of course Larutan is just Natural spelled backwards... ::)
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 30, 2018, 11:05:02 AM
Damn,  Pimp Sticks on sale at sis.  may have to indulge.
Weren't they originally just called Naturals?  Never heard of this Larutan Ltd. before.
Of course Larutan is just Natural spelled backwards... ::)
Sheesh. Good eye, though.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 30, 2018, 11:06:00 AM
Damn,  Pimp Sticks on sale at sis.  may have to indulge.
Weren't they originally just called Naturals?  Never heard of this Larutan Ltd. before.
Of course Larutan is just Natural spelled backwards... ::)
D'oh!
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 11:09:34 AM
https://villages-news.com/man-arrested-after-taking-golf-cart-on-wild-ride-down-morse-boulevard/
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2018, 11:11:54 AM

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret. Hope your hump day is better than your humped day.
Long as it doesn't start with the computer that cuts checks being down, this might be a good day. Morning, Tony.

Make sure that machine is using the proper year.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2018, 11:15:03 AM
Damn,  Pimp Sticks on sale at sis.  may have to indulge.
Weren't they originally just called Naturals?  Never heard of this Larutan Ltd. before.
Of course Larutan is just Natural spelled backwards... ::)
Wow, nicely done. I would have never caught that.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 11:19:22 AM
Some important event times if you plan on visiting me over the summer...

https://www.milb.com/trenton/news/thunder-pork-roll-to-take-the-field-in-2018/c-265250512

River Fest, presented by Case Pork Roll, will take place on Saturday September 29 at Arm & Hammer Park.

The highlight of the event will be the Case Pork Roll Eating Championship, a Major League Eating competition that has seen the top two eaters in the world win the last two years.

Joey Chestnut set the record with 43 quarter-pound sandwiches in 2016, while New Jersey's own Carmen Cincotti won the event last year, as he ate 40 pork roll sandwiches in 10 minutes.

All tickets to the event are general admission and may be purchased for $5 beginning May 18 at 5:00pm.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 11:20:30 AM
Damn,  Pimp Sticks on sale at sis.  may have to indulge.
Weren't they originally just called Naturals?  Never heard of this Larutan Ltd. before.
Of course Larutan is just Natural spelled backwards... ::)
Sheesh. Good eye, though.
Or crossed eyes....warped mind....whatever it is....
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 30, 2018, 11:22:13 AM
Some important event times if you plan on visiting me over the summer...

https://www.milb.com/trenton/news/thunder-pork-roll-to-take-the-field-in-2018/c-265250512

River Fest, presented by Case Pork Roll, will take place on Saturday September 29 at Arm & Hammer Park.

The highlight of the event will be the Case Pork Roll Eating Championship, a Major League Eating competition that has seen the top two eaters in the world win the last two years.

Joey Chestnut set the record with 43 quarter-pound sandwiches in 2016, while New Jersey's own Carmen Cincotti won the event last year, as he ate 40 pork roll sandwiches in 10 minutes.

All tickets to the event are general admission and may be purchased for $5 beginning May 18 at 5:00pm.
Sounds delicious to me.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on May 30, 2018, 11:23:05 AM
I'm stuck at it being the 150th day of the year. I'm still writing 2017 on my checks.
You write checks?
Honestly, I don't but I was trying to paint a picture.
Wait, are you writing checks or painting pictures?
Good morning, use a paintbrush, not a checkbook.  The details come out better
with the brush(Avoid those charlatans, that paint with a pallet knife. or buy cigars by the pallet!).
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 30, 2018, 11:23:08 AM
https://villages-news.com/man-arrested-after-taking-golf-cart-on-wild-ride-down-morse-boulevard/
If you asked me to pick out a mug shot for that article based solely on the headline, that's absolutely the one I would've picked.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 30, 2018, 11:24:34 AM
Some important event times if you plan on visiting me over the summer...

https://www.milb.com/trenton/news/thunder-pork-roll-to-take-the-field-in-2018/c-265250512

River Fest, presented by Case Pork Roll, will take place on Saturday September 29 at Arm & Hammer Park.

The highlight of the event will be the Case Pork Roll Eating Championship, a Major League Eating competition that has seen the top two eaters in the world win the last two years.

Joey Chestnut set the record with 43 quarter-pound sandwiches in 2016, while New Jersey's own Carmen Cincotti won the event last year, as he ate 40 pork roll sandwiches in 10 minutes.

All tickets to the event are general admission and may be purchased for $5 beginning May 18 at 5:00pm.
Sounds delicious to me.
Also, I would absolutely wear that hat with the happy little pork roll on it.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: razgueado on May 30, 2018, 11:28:45 AM
Morning Razputin.
Morning, TD.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2018, 11:31:47 AM
Good morning, Flip.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: razgueado on May 30, 2018, 11:31:58 AM

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret. Hope your hump day is better than your humped day.
Long as it doesn't start with the computer that cuts checks being down, this might be a good day. Morning, Tony.

Make sure that machine is using the proper year.
Indeed. And I've configured it to use your bank account to draw on.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: razgueado on May 30, 2018, 11:32:30 AM
https://villages-news.com/man-arrested-after-taking-golf-cart-on-wild-ride-down-morse-boulevard/
If you asked me to pick out a mug shot for that article based solely on the headline, that's absolutely the one I would've picked.
Florida Man.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2018, 11:34:34 AM

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret. Hope your hump day is better than your humped day.
Long as it doesn't start with the computer that cuts checks being down, this might be a good day. Morning, Tony.

Make sure that machine is using the proper year.
Indeed. And I've configured it to use your bank account to draw on.
Slim pickin's.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 30, 2018, 11:37:00 AM
I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 11:38:25 AM
https://villages-news.com/man-arrested-after-taking-golf-cart-on-wild-ride-down-morse-boulevard/
If you asked me to pick out a mug shot for that article based solely on the headline, that's absolutely the one I would've picked.
Florida Man.
I resemble that remark. ::)
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 11:39:33 AM
I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
22 bucks? does it come with a fresh pork roll?
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2018, 11:48:32 AM
Some important event times if you plan on visiting me over the summer...

https://www.milb.com/trenton/news/thunder-pork-roll-to-take-the-field-in-2018/c-265250512

River Fest, presented by Case Pork Roll, will take place on Saturday September 29 at Arm & Hammer Park.

The highlight of the event will be the Case Pork Roll Eating Championship, a Major League Eating competition that has seen the top two eaters in the world win the last two years.

Joey Chestnut set the record with 43 quarter-pound sandwiches in 2016, while New Jersey's own Carmen Cincotti won the event last year, as he ate 40 pork roll sandwiches in 10 minutes.

All tickets to the event are general admission and may be purchased for $5 beginning May 18 at 5:00pm.
Sounds delicious to me.
It does, but isn't the White Whale Inn booked for the summer?
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2018, 11:50:25 AM
https://villages-news.com/man-arrested-after-taking-golf-cart-on-wild-ride-down-morse-boulevard/
If you asked me to pick out a mug shot for that article based solely on the headline, that's absolutely the one I would've picked.
Florida Man.
I resemble that remark. ::)
“You ain’t about nothing, but you about something,” Carrigan told the deputy.  I'm stealing that one.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2018, 11:52:05 AM
https://villages-news.com/man-arrested-after-taking-golf-cart-on-wild-ride-down-morse-boulevard/
If you asked me to pick out a mug shot for that article based solely on the headline, that's absolutely the one I would've picked.
Still rockin' that mullet.  Yeah!
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 30, 2018, 11:55:38 AM
May have time for a lunch smoke today.  found a Punch Rothschild buried deep in the humi.  has to be at least 2 years there so hopefully should be pretty good.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 12:13:32 PM
I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
Get one for everyone on your Christmas list!

...and while you're shopping, let me leave you this link:

http://www.caseporkrollnj.com/products
https://jerseyboyporkroll.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2018, 12:14:29 PM
I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
Get one for everyone on your Christmas list!

...and while you're shopping, let me leave you this link:

http://www.caseporkrollnj.com/products
https://jerseyboyporkroll.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi
You guys and your pork roll, sheesh.  (TWSS)
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 12:14:51 PM
Some important event times if you plan on visiting me over the summer...

https://www.milb.com/trenton/news/thunder-pork-roll-to-take-the-field-in-2018/c-265250512

River Fest, presented by Case Pork Roll, will take place on Saturday September 29 at Arm & Hammer Park.

The highlight of the event will be the Case Pork Roll Eating Championship, a Major League Eating competition that has seen the top two eaters in the world win the last two years.

Joey Chestnut set the record with 43 quarter-pound sandwiches in 2016, while New Jersey's own Carmen Cincotti won the event last year, as he ate 40 pork roll sandwiches in 10 minutes.

All tickets to the event are general admission and may be purchased for $5 beginning May 18 at 5:00pm.
Sounds delicious to me.
It does, but isn't the White Whale Inn booked for the summer?
Yea, pretty much.  Won't be a particularly quiet stay if you were to stop by.... :o   ::)
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 12:15:57 PM
I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
22 bucks? does it come with a fresh pork roll?
No, but $1 pork roll sandwiches at the Friday Trenton Thunder games!
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 12:35:48 PM
I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
22 bucks? does it come with a fresh pork roll?
No, but $1 pork roll sandwiches at the Friday Trenton Thunder games!
well that makes up for it.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 12:37:15 PM
I made up some lasagna for an early dinner tonight. I think the Water Dept lady is coming by.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 30, 2018, 12:41:52 PM
I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
Get one for everyone on your Christmas list!

...and while you're shopping, let me leave you this link:

http://www.caseporkrollnj.com/products
https://jerseyboyporkroll.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi
the shipping is nearly as much as the pork roll!
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 12:52:30 PM
I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
Get one for everyone on your Christmas list!

...and while you're shopping, let me leave you this link:

http://www.caseporkrollnj.com/products
https://jerseyboyporkroll.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi
the shipping is nearly as much as the pork roll!
Sorry, I only deliver in NJ, PA and occasionally SC.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 30, 2018, 12:57:25 PM
I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
Get one for everyone on your Christmas list!

...and while you're shopping, let me leave you this link:

http://www.caseporkrollnj.com/products
https://jerseyboyporkroll.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi
the shipping is nearly as much as the pork roll!
Sorry, I only deliver in NJ, PA and occasionally SC.
Is it normally sold as far west as Bethlehem? If so, I'm definitely gonna find some when I go back out there for my nephew's bday in September.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on May 30, 2018, 01:12:59 PM
I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
Get one for everyone on your Christmas list!

...and while you're shopping, let me leave you this link:

http://www.caseporkrollnj.com/products
https://jerseyboyporkroll.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi
the shipping is nearly as much as the pork roll!
Sorry, I only deliver in NJ, PA and occasionally SC.
Is it normally sold as far west as Bethlehem? If so, I'm definitely gonna find some when I go back out there for my nephew's bday in September.
some people golf, me I look for regional specialties in the grocery store.  my wife, "why are you looking
at everything, we just need a few items for the condo?"  Me; "Look honey, Coca cola barbeque sauce!".
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 30, 2018, 01:22:15 PM
Was not impressed with the Punch.  had had them before and don't remember them being particularly harsh, but this one wasn't good at all.  Maybe too much humi time!
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on May 30, 2018, 01:30:59 PM
I made up some lasagna for an early dinner tonight. I think the Water Dept lady is coming by.
to paraphase Yoda; "There is no think, there is only know"!
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 01:33:35 PM
I called Spectrum, didn't go well. the rep wanted to discuss everything over the phone and I wanted to talk in person with someone so I can look them in they eyes and make my decision. there won't be anyone around my area until October. BULLSHIT. I told him I guess you don't care about selling your product, and I know there's a rep near by, I see the Spectrum car in the neighborhood at least once every few weeks.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 01:35:51 PM
I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
Get one for everyone on your Christmas list!

...and while you're shopping, let me leave you this link:

http://www.caseporkrollnj.com/products
https://jerseyboyporkroll.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi
the shipping is nearly as much as the pork roll!
Sorry, I only deliver in NJ, PA and occasionally SC.
Is it normally sold as far west as Bethlehem? If so, I'm definitely gonna find some when I go back out there for my nephew's bday in September.
some people golf, me I look for regional specialties in the grocery store.  my wife, "why are you looking
at everything, we just need a few items for the condo?"  Me; "Look honey, Coca cola barbeque sauce!".
flip - I drive around the countryside and look for the old mom and pop dives. sometimes some of the best meals around, and some disappointing.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 30, 2018, 01:43:25 PM
I called Spectrum, didn't go well. the rep wanted to discuss everything over the phone and I wanted to talk in person with someone so I can look them in they eyes and make my decision. there won't be anyone around my area until October. BULLSHIT. I told him I guess you don't care about selling your product, and I know there's a rep near by, I see the Spectrum car in the neighborhood at least once every few weeks.
At least you saved yourself the trouble of getting Spectrum, THEN it not going well.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: razgueado on May 30, 2018, 01:55:11 PM
I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
Get one for everyone on your Christmas list!

...and while you're shopping, let me leave you this link:

http://www.caseporkrollnj.com/products
https://jerseyboyporkroll.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi
You guys and your pork roll, sheesh.  (TWSS)
Really sounds Freudian to me.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 02:07:04 PM
I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
Get one for everyone on your Christmas list!

...and while you're shopping, let me leave you this link:

http://www.caseporkrollnj.com/products
https://jerseyboyporkroll.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi
the shipping is nearly as much as the pork roll!
Sorry, I only deliver in NJ, PA and occasionally SC.
Is it normally sold as far west as Bethlehem? If so, I'm definitely gonna find some when I go back out there for my nephew's bday in September.
I'm thinking not, but I'll try to check.  May just need to go across the bridge into Phillipsburg.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 02:07:51 PM
[...]

And I thought he just drove around looking for old mom's.... ;D
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 30, 2018, 02:17:08 PM
[...]

Kinda sounds like they drive around looking for him.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 30, 2018, 02:17:23 PM
I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
Get one for everyone on your Christmas list!

...and while you're shopping, let me leave you this link:

http://www.caseporkrollnj.com/products
https://jerseyboyporkroll.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi
the shipping is nearly as much as the pork roll!
Sorry, I only deliver in NJ, PA and occasionally SC.
Is it normally sold as far west as Bethlehem? If so, I'm definitely gonna find some when I go back out there for my nephew's bday in September.
I'm thinking not, but I'll try to check.  May just need to go across the bridge into Phillipsburg.
I just might.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 30, 2018, 02:20:49 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2018, 02:26:12 PM
May have time for a lunch smoke today.  found a Punch Rothschild buried deep in the humi.  has to be at least 2 years there so hopefully should be pretty good.
I was thinking about lighting a Room 101 Master Collection #2 but then it got late. Hopefully can get out of here at a reasonable time.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2018, 02:26:55 PM
[...]

CNS
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 02:29:41 PM
bored and picky in Florida.

https://villages-news.com/parking-patrol-exposes-the-entitled-the-clueless-in-latest-bad-parking-photos/
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 02:30:55 PM
[...]

them too.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 02:36:53 PM
Hazzuh!
bye Dave.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 02:44:56 PM
I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
Get one for everyone on your Christmas list!

...and while you're shopping, let me leave you this link:

http://www.caseporkrollnj.com/products
https://jerseyboyporkroll.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi
the shipping is nearly as much as the pork roll!
Sorry, I only deliver in NJ, PA and occasionally SC.
Is it normally sold as far west as Bethlehem? If so, I'm definitely gonna find some when I go back out there for my nephew's bday in September.
I'm thinking not, but I'll try to check.  May just need to go across the bridge into Phillipsburg.
Definitely available in Phillipsburg....http://www.phillipsburgnj.org/event/phillipsburg-pork-roll-palooza/

Borderline Restaurant in Bethlehem serves pork roll, as does Jumbars and Hannover Eatery.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 30, 2018, 02:59:45 PM
May have time for a lunch smoke today.  found a Punch Rothschild buried deep in the humi.  has to be at least 2 years there so hopefully should be pretty good.
I was thinking about lighting a Room 101 Master Collection #2 but then it got late. Hopefully can get out of here at a reasonable time.
Shame you didn't get the chance.  hopefully you can still smoke on the way home!  after the Punch disappointment, i need to find something really good to smoke for the ride home.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 03:32:25 PM
May have time for a lunch smoke today.  found a Punch Rothschild buried deep in the humi.  has to be at least 2 years there so hopefully should be pretty good.
I was thinking about lighting a Room 101 Master Collection #2 but then it got late. Hopefully can get out of here at a reasonable time.
Shame you didn't get the chance.  hopefully you can still smoke on the way home!  after the Punch disappointment, i need to find something really good to smoke for the ride home.
One of these days, you'll just have to send a pic of your humi to help us choose with you.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2018, 04:00:27 PM
Boxes of LP9 for $250 offered by my account manager at the Sis.  Picture looks like those things have sandpaper wrappers... :o
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 04:19:05 PM
Boxes of LP9 for $250 offered by my account manager at the Sis.  Picture looks like those things have sandpaper wrappers... :o
they dry the wrapper too fast?
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 30, 2018, 04:24:13 PM
May have time for a lunch smoke today.  found a Punch Rothschild buried deep in the humi.  has to be at least 2 years there so hopefully should be pretty good.
I was thinking about lighting a Room 101 Master Collection #2 but then it got late. Hopefully can get out of here at a reasonable time.
Shame you didn't get the chance.  hopefully you can still smoke on the way home!  after the Punch disappointment, i need to find something really good to smoke for the ride home.
One of these days, you'll just have to send a pic of your humi to help us choose with you.
um, well, it's more like a legal file drawer full of humis...I have about 8 or so.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 30, 2018, 04:27:15 PM
Alec Bradley Family Blend toro for the ride home.  going mellow.  c'ya all later
Dave,  will get photos eventually.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2018, 04:30:57 PM
Alec Bradley Family Blend toro for the ride home.  going mellow.  c'ya all later
Dave,  will get photos eventually.
Later, Sam.  601 La Bomba Napalm lit in the work man cave.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2018, 04:39:50 PM
Alec Bradley Family Blend toro for the ride home.  going mellow.  c'ya all later
Dave,  will get photos eventually.
Later, Sam.  601 La Bomba Napalm lit in the work man cave.
I'm heading out in 5 minutes with my Room 101 Master Collection 2 - Papi Chulo.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 04:46:50 PM
Alec Bradley Family Blend toro for the ride home.  going mellow.  c'ya all later
Dave,  will get photos eventually.
later Sam. out of the hot tub. BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2018, 05:13:48 PM
Alec Bradley Family Blend toro for the ride home.  going mellow.  c'ya all later
Dave,  will get photos eventually.
Later, Sam.  601 La Bomba Napalm lit in the work man cave.
I'm heading out in 5 minutes with my Room 101 Master Collection 2 - Papi Chulo.
Never disappoints...(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180530/dbcb454c440c39137e5eb96ca2f7b72d.jpg)
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2018, 05:16:48 PM
Alec Bradley Family Blend toro for the ride home.  going mellow.  c'ya all later
Dave,  will get photos eventually.
Later, Sam.  601 La Bomba Napalm lit in the work man cave.
I'm heading out in 5 minutes with my Room 101 Master Collection 2 - Papi Chulo.
Never disappoints...(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180530/dbcb454c440c39137e5eb96ca2f7b72d.jpg)
TNWSS
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2018, 05:40:17 PM
This one is just too good.

Police: “Wee Willie Dangles” nude suspect is ID-ed as Oklahoma man

https://www.chron.com/neighborhood/woodlands/news/article/Police-Wee-Willie-Dangles-nude-suspect-is-12954332.php?ipid=hpctp
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 05:49:31 PM
This one is just too good.

Police: “Wee Willie Dangles” nude suspect is ID-ed as Oklahoma man

https://www.chron.com/neighborhood/woodlands/news/article/Police-Wee-Willie-Dangles-nude-suspect-is-12954332.php?ipid=hpctp
there's hope for me yet.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Oyam18 on May 30, 2018, 05:58:06 PM
Afternoon boys
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 07:35:31 PM
Afternoon boys
afternoon Dave.
what is that? not familiar with the band.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 08:10:12 PM
Nica Rustica toro. haven't had one of these in quite awhile. almost forgot about them.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2018, 08:19:57 PM
Afternoon boys
Nice smoke. I had one gifted to me a while back by Charlie.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2018, 08:21:44 PM
Nica Rustica toro. haven't had one of these in quite awhile. almost forgot about them.
Another nice smoke. I know I have at least a couple stashed away. Gonna have to find it and put it on the short list. Only other cigar on that list right now is a DPG blue.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 08:33:23 PM
Nica Rustica toro. haven't had one of these in quite awhile. almost forgot about them.
Another nice smoke. I know I have at least a couple stashed away. Gonna have to find it and put it on the short list. Only other cigar on that list right now is a DPG blue.
I only cut the pig tail off and the cap is unraveling.
the original DPG Blue?
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 09:24:53 PM
going to take one more soak in the hot tub then off to bed.
good night whoever is left.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: Oyam18 on May 30, 2018, 10:06:32 PM
Afternoon boys
afternoon Dave.
what is that? not familiar with the band.
Robina de Cuba
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: razgueado on May 30, 2018, 10:15:22 PM
This one is just too good.

Police: “Wee Willie Dangles” nude suspect is ID-ed as Oklahoma man

https://www.chron.com/neighborhood/woodlands/news/article/Police-Wee-Willie-Dangles-nude-suspect-is-12954332.php?ipid=hpctp
Well that's Florida and Oklahoma heard from today.

Howdy, ScarFish.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: razgueado on May 30, 2018, 10:16:21 PM
Nica Rustica toro. haven't had one of these in quite awhile. almost forgot about them.
Smoked two over the holiday. I'm down to about 20 of them. Gonna have to think about buying more.
Title: Re: 5/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2018, 10:32:21 PM
Nica Rustica toro. haven't had one of these in quite awhile. almost forgot about them.
Another nice smoke. I know I have at least a couple stashed away. Gonna have to find it and put it on the short list. Only other cigar on that list right now is a DPG blue.
I only cut the pig tail off and the cap is unraveling.
the original DPG Blue?
That shouldn't be happening. I'd take a photo and send it to whomever you bought it from.

No, not the original blues.