CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on May 04, 2018, 12:02:06 AM

Title: 5/4/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on May 04, 2018, 12:02:06 AM
Happy Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2018, 01:05:45 AM
Happy CF Day all!
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2018, 01:11:08 AM
Nice Diesel offerings at the Sis.  Jammin' for CI.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2018, 01:16:54 AM
And TGIF at that!
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 04, 2018, 02:13:00 AM
Dave has the redhead avi thing down pat.
I expected a CF story of some sort by now. the banter never fails to disappoint.

that didn't come out right.

good night. neighbor lady needs some attention.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 05:39:32 AM
Dave has the redhead avi thing down pat.
I expected a CF story of some sort by now. the banter never fails to disappoint.

that didn't come out right.

good night. neighbor lady needs some attention.
+1 on the CF banter report. WTF?

+10 ON THE REDHEADS
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 06:30:29 AM
Good morning? Anyone there?
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2018, 07:08:28 AM
Good morning? Anyone there?
Boys too busy out on the links I guess.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2018, 07:10:01 AM
Dave has the redhead avi thing down pat.
I expected a CF story of some sort by now. the banter never fails to disappoint.

that didn't come out right.

good night. neighbor lady needs some attention.
+1 on the CF banter report. WTF?

+10 ON THE REDHEADS
OhioDave checked in from the Perdomo event yesterday on FB.  Guess he was too lazy to double post.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2018, 07:13:12 AM
Today is Friday, May 4, the 124th day of 2018. There are 241 days left in the year.
Today's Highlight in History:
On May 4, 1968, the Oroville Dam in Northern California was dedicated by Gov. Ronald Reagan; the 770-foot-tall earth-filled structure, a pet project of Reagan's predecessor, Pat Brown, remains the tallest dam in the United States, but was also the scene of a near disaster in February 2017 when two spillways collapsed, threatening for a time to flood parts of three counties in the Sierra Nevada foothills.
On this date:
In 1626, Dutch explorer Peter Minuit landed on present-day Manhattan Island.
In 1776, Rhode Island declared its freedom from England, two months before the Declaration of Independence was adopted.
In 1830, the Edward Bulwer-Lytton novel "Paul Clifford," with its famous opening, "It was a dark and stormy night...," was first published in London.
In 1886, at Haymarket Square in Chicago, a labor demonstration for an 8-hour work day turned into a deadly riot when a bomb exploded.
In 1919, the comic strip character Harold Teen made his debut in the Sunday edition of the Chicago Tribune in "The Love Life of Harold Teen" by Carl Ed (eed).
In 1932, mobster Al Capone, convicted of income-tax evasion, entered the federal penitentiary in Atlanta. (Capone was later transferred to Alcatraz Island.)
In 1942, the Battle of the Coral Sea, the first naval clash fought entirely with carrier aircraft, began in the Pacific during World War II. (The outcome was considered a tactical victory for Japan, but ultimately a strategic one for the Allies.)
In 1959, the first Grammy Awards ceremony was held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. Domenico Modugno won Record of the Year and Song of the Year for "Nel Blu Dipinto Di Blu (Volare)"; Henry Mancini won Album of the Year for "The Music from Peter Gunn."
In 1961, the first group of "Freedom Riders" left Washington, D.C. to challenge racial segregation on interstate buses and in bus terminals.
In 1970, Ohio National Guardsmen opened fire during an anti-war protest at Kent State University, killing four students and wounding nine others.
In 1980, Marshal Josip Broz Tito, president of Yugoslavia, died three days before his 88th birthday.
In 1998, Unabomber Theodore Kaczynski (kah-ZIHN'-skee) was given four life sentences plus 30 years by a federal judge in Sacramento, California, under a plea agreement that spared him the death penalty.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2018, 07:13:49 AM
Ten years ago: President George W. Bush visited Greensburg, Kansas, where he hailed the resilience of the town and its tiny high school graduating class, one year after a tornado barreled through with astonishing fury. A river boat sank in a remote Amazon region in northern Brazil, killing at least 48 people. Iraq's first lady (Hiro Ibrahim Ahmed) escaped unharmed from a bomb attack in downtown Baghdad that struck her motorcade.

Five years ago: National Rifle Association leaders told members during a meeting in Houston that the fight against gun control legislation was far from over, and vowed that none in the organization would ever have to surrender their weapons. A limousine taking nine women to a bachelorette party erupted in flames on the San Mateo-Hayward Bridge over San Francisco Bay, killing five of the passengers, including the bride-to-be. Orb powered to a 2 1/2-length victory on a sloppy track to win the Kentucky Derby. Floyd Mayweather came back from a year's absence to win a unanimous 12-round decision over Robert Guerrero in their welterweight title fight in Las Vegas.

One year ago: President Donald Trump met with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull aboard the USS Intrepid, a decommissioned aircraft carrier in New York, to commemorate the 75th anniversary of the World War II Battle of the Coral Sea, which reinforced the ties between the U.S. and Australia. A U.S. service member was killed in Somalia during an operation against the extremist group al-Shabab, the first American combat death there in more than two decades. Buckingham Palace announced that Queen Elizabeth II's 95-year-old husband, Prince Philip, was retiring from royal duties.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2018, 07:14:20 AM
Today's Birthdays: The former president of Egypt, Hosni Mubarak, is 90. Katherine Jackson, matriarch of the Jackson musical family, is 88. Jazz musician Ron Carter is 81. Rock musician Dick Dale is 81. Pulitzer Prize-winning political commentator George Will is 77. Pop singer Peggy Santiglia Davison (The Angels) is 74. Actor Richard Jenkins is 71. Country singer Stella Parton is 69. Actor-turned-clergyman Hilly Hicks is 68. Irish musician Darryl Hunt (The Pogues) is 68. Singer Jackie Jackson (The Jacksons) is 67. Singer-actress Pia Zadora is 66. Rhythm-and-blues singer Oleta Adams is 65. Sen. Doug Jones, D-Ala., is 64. Violinist Soozie Tyrell (Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band) is 61. Country singer Randy Travis is 59. Actress Mary McDonough is 57. Comedian Ana Gasteyer is 51. Actor Will Arnett is 48. Rock musician Mike Dirnt (Green Day) is 46. Contemporary Christian singer Chris Tomlin is 46. TV personality and fashion designer Kimora Lee Simmons is 43. Rock musician Jose Castellanos is 41. Sports reporter Erin Andrews is 40. Singer Lance Bass ('N Sync) is 39. Actress Ruth Negga is 37. Rapper/singer Jidenna is 33. Actor Alexander Gould is 24. Country singer RaeLynn is 24. Actress Amara (uh-MAH'-ruh) Miller is 18. Actress Brooklynn Prince (Film: "The Florida Project") is eight.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2018, 07:14:45 AM
Thought for Today: "The greater the number of laws and enactments, the more thieves and robbers there will be." - Lao-tzu (low dzu), Chinese philosopher (c.604-531 B.C.).
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 07:25:23 AM
Dave has the redhead avi thing down pat.
I expected a CF story of some sort by now. the banter never fails to disappoint.

that didn't come out right.

good night. neighbor lady needs some attention.
+1 on the CF banter report. WTF?

+10 ON THE REDHEADS
OhioDave checked in from the Perdomo event yesterday on FB.  Guess he was too lazy to double post.
At least we know they made it there. Considered smoking a Perdomo yesterday but wound up not smoking at all.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2018, 07:27:34 AM
And for all the nerds out there, Happy Star Wars Day.
But for the partiers, Happy Cinco de Mayo eve.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 07:28:00 AM

[...]

What exactly does that mean?
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2018, 07:28:06 AM
Dave has the redhead avi thing down pat.
I expected a CF story of some sort by now. the banter never fails to disappoint.

that didn't come out right.

good night. neighbor lady needs some attention.
+1 on the CF banter report. WTF?

+10 ON THE REDHEADS
OhioDave checked in from the Perdomo event yesterday on FB.  Guess he was too lazy to double post.
At least we know they made it there. Considered smoking a Perdomo yesterday but wound up not smoking at all.
Sheesh, what a waste of a good day!
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 07:53:47 AM
Dave has the redhead avi thing down pat.
I expected a CF story of some sort by now. the banter never fails to disappoint.

that didn't come out right.

good night. neighbor lady needs some attention.
+1 on the CF banter report. WTF?

+10 ON THE REDHEADS
OhioDave checked in from the Perdomo event yesterday on FB.  Guess he was too lazy to double post.
At least we know they made it there. Considered smoking a Perdomo yesterday but wound up not smoking at all.
Sheesh, what a waste of a good day!
My wife couldn't be in two places at once. I needed to get home in time to pick up my gaggle of kids from their respective activities. Then I collapsed.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 04, 2018, 08:01:44 AM
good morning Tony and Dave.
coffee and a 2nd.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 04, 2018, 08:05:27 AM
Thought for Today: "The greater the number of laws and enactments, the more thieves and robbers there will be." - Lao-tzu (low dzu), Chinese philosopher (c.604-531 B.C.).
Because, every time you make a law, you lose a freedom, and people just want to be free!  (or at least get free coffee when they want)
Good morning all!  It's Friday!
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 08:07:38 AM
good morning Tony and Dave.
coffee and a 2nd.
Good morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 08:08:13 AM
Thought for Today: "The greater the number of laws and enactments, the more thieves and robbers there will be." - Lao-tzu (low dzu), Chinese philosopher (c.604-531 B.C.).
Because, every time you make a law, you lose a freedom, and people just want to be free!  (or at least get free coffee when they want)
Good morning all!  It's Friday!
That, it is! Good morning, Sam.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 08:08:46 AM
@Dave: You heading out to PA today?
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 04, 2018, 08:15:00 AM
Thought for Today: "The greater the number of laws and enactments, the more thieves and robbers there will be." - Lao-tzu (low dzu), Chinese philosopher (c.604-531 B.C.).
This one has a lot of merit.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 04, 2018, 08:17:28 AM
Morning Sam, Tony, NeighborlyDean, PreCFDave, and DivotCFDave.  Rain today but a nice weekend in store.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 08:25:08 AM
Thought for Today: "The greater the number of laws and enactments, the more thieves and robbers there will be." - Lao-tzu (low dzu), Chinese philosopher (c.604-531 B.C.).
This one has a lot of merit.
Ancient Chinese secret, huh?

Good morning, Mark.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 08:27:32 AM
Morning Sam, Tony, NeighborlyDean, PreCFDave, and DivotCFDave.  Rain today but a nice weekend in store.
For NYC, no rain in the forecast until tonight but the clouds are telling a different story. Same thing happened yesterday.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 04, 2018, 08:34:09 AM
good morning Mark and Sam.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 04, 2018, 08:35:10 AM
Dave has the redhead avi thing down pat.
I expected a CF story of some sort by now. the banter never fails to disappoint.

that didn't come out right.

good night. neighbor lady needs some attention.
+1 on the CF banter report. WTF?

+10 ON THE REDHEADS
This theme is approved.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 08:40:25 AM
Dave has the redhead avi thing down pat.
I expected a CF story of some sort by now. the banter never fails to disappoint.

that didn't come out right.

good night. neighbor lady needs some attention.
+1 on the CF banter report. WTF?

+10 ON THE REDHEADS
This theme is approved.
We're finally getting sign-off? The theme's about to change.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 04, 2018, 08:48:56 AM
Dave has the redhead avi thing down pat.
I expected a CF story of some sort by now. the banter never fails to disappoint.

that didn't come out right.

good night. neighbor lady needs some attention.
+1 on the CF banter report. WTF?

+10 ON THE REDHEADS
This theme is approved.
We're finally getting sign-off? The theme's about to change.
why?
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 04, 2018, 08:49:06 AM
On the tee with Scott Fish.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180504/361acd9c50633f0e9063a1c280a1252b.jpg)

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Tapatalk

Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 08:51:49 AM
On the tee with Scott Fish.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180504/361acd9c50633f0e9063a1c280a1252b.jpg)

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Tapatalk
Nice! What are you smoking?

Edit: I see after zooming in that it's a CAO. By the way, tell Scott to hurry up and get some color on those legs. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 08:59:17 AM
Dave has the redhead avi thing down pat.
I expected a CF story of some sort by now. the banter never fails to disappoint.

that didn't come out right.

good night. neighbor lady needs some attention.
+1 on the CF banter report. WTF?

+10 ON THE REDHEADS
This theme is approved.
We're finally getting sign-off? The theme's about to change.
why?
I'm OK with it not changing. It's just that it is what NJDave does... To keep it interesting.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 04, 2018, 09:05:11 AM
Morning Sam, Tony, NeighborlyDean, PreCFDave, and DivotCFDave.  Rain today but a nice weekend in store.
Morning Mark.  Overcast and cool this morning in beautiful downtown Wilmington.  Didn't see too much rain in the forecast for today, but tomorrow looks like another story.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 04, 2018, 09:08:11 AM
On the tee with Scott Fish.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180504/361acd9c50633f0e9063a1c280a1252b.jpg)

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Tapatalk
woohoo.
enjoy.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 04, 2018, 09:08:36 AM
Of course, weather speaking, I look at the weather reports for home which is 45 miles south of here and surrounded by water.  tends to give a lot of credence to "If you don't like the weather just wait 10 min and it will change"  statement.  C&D canal seems to make a serious weather difference.  I've literally seen it snowing on the north side and raining on the south, definite demarcation, not even sleet or freezing rain between.
Sorry, not even sure where all of that came from.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 04, 2018, 09:09:05 AM
Dave has the redhead avi thing down pat.
I expected a CF story of some sort by now. the banter never fails to disappoint.

that didn't come out right.

good night. neighbor lady needs some attention.
+1 on the CF banter report. WTF?

+10 ON THE REDHEADS
This theme is approved.
We're finally getting sign-off? The theme's about to change.
why?
I'm OK with it not changing. It's just that it is what NJDave does... To keep it interesting.
can't have too many nekked redheads!
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 04, 2018, 09:09:26 AM
On the tee with Scott Fish.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180504/361acd9c50633f0e9063a1c280a1252b.jpg)

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Tapatalk
Nice!  I'm envious!
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 04, 2018, 09:11:21 AM
Of course, weather speaking, I look at the weather reports for home which is 45 miles south of here and surrounded by water.  tends to give a lot of credence to "If you don't like the weather just wait 10 min and it will change"  statement.  C&D canal seems to make a serious weather difference.  I've literally seen it snowing on the north side and raining on the south, definite demarcation, not even sleet or freezing rain between.
Sorry, not even sure where all of that came from.
going to be close to 90° today with a nice breeze off the gulf, no complaints here.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 04, 2018, 09:15:47 AM
On the tee with Scott Fish.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180504/361acd9c50633f0e9063a1c280a1252b.jpg)

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Tapatalk
Nice! What are you smoking?

Edit: I see after zooming in that it's a CAO. By the way, tell Scott to hurry up and get some color on those legs. Sheesh.
CNS
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 04, 2018, 09:19:09 AM
Of course, weather speaking, I look at the weather reports for home which is 45 miles south of here and surrounded by water.  tends to give a lot of credence to "If you don't like the weather just wait 10 min and it will change"  statement.  C&D canal seems to make a serious weather difference.  I've literally seen it snowing on the north side and raining on the south, definite demarcation, not even sleet or freezing rain between.
Sorry, not even sure where all of that came from.
Nice observing, WeatherChannelSam.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 04, 2018, 10:00:24 AM
time to get ready for a noon meeting and painting club house after, just one wall left so shouldn't take long.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 04, 2018, 10:00:35 AM
Of course, weather speaking, I look at the weather reports for home which is 45 miles south of here and surrounded by water.  tends to give a lot of credence to "If you don't like the weather just wait 10 min and it will change"  statement.  C&D canal seems to make a serious weather difference.  I've literally seen it snowing on the north side and raining on the south, definite demarcation, not even sleet or freezing rain between.
Sorry, not even sure where all of that came from.
Nice observing, WeatherChannelSam.
Before I flunked out, i was very interested in meteorology in college.  One of the only jobs I know of that you get paid whether you are right or wrong, and no one seems to care.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2018, 10:21:48 AM
@Dave: You heading out to PA today?
In about an hour.
Pork roll cut, beverages and cigars packed.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2018, 10:22:48 AM
Of course, weather speaking, I look at the weather reports for home which is 45 miles south of here and surrounded by water.  tends to give a lot of credence to "If you don't like the weather just wait 10 min and it will change"  statement.  C&D canal seems to make a serious weather difference.  I've literally seen it snowing on the north side and raining on the south, definite demarcation, not even sleet or freezing rain between.
Sorry, not even sure where all of that came from.
Nice observing, WeatherChannelSam.
Before I flunked out, i was very interested in meteorology in college.  One of the only jobs I know of that you get paid whether you are right or wrong, and no one seems to care.
Stock market is better, and pays more.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 04, 2018, 10:36:19 AM
Of course, weather speaking, I look at the weather reports for home which is 45 miles south of here and surrounded by water.  tends to give a lot of credence to "If you don't like the weather just wait 10 min and it will change"  statement.  C&D canal seems to make a serious weather difference.  I've literally seen it snowing on the north side and raining on the south, definite demarcation, not even sleet or freezing rain between.
Sorry, not even sure where all of that came from.
Nice observing, WeatherChannelSam.
Before I flunked out, i was very interested in meteorology in college.  One of the only jobs I know of that you get paid whether you are right or wrong, and no one seems to care.
Stock market is better, and pays more.
I'm not so sure, never seen a weatherperson jump out of an 80 story building because the weather was bad for a few weeks.  Stress may be an issue with job selection as well...
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 04, 2018, 11:07:15 AM
Page is scorching, in case anyone is interested.  I know, not likely.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 04, 2018, 11:14:11 AM
Page is scorching, in case anyone is interested.  I know, not likely.
Yeah, and Joe is Jammin'.  Undercrown Connies up right now.  Jury's still out on that one here.  OTT, not so good.  got another month to wait for a 3-month nap on the other one I got in a sampler.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 04, 2018, 11:46:15 AM
Page is scorching, in case anyone is interested.  I know, not likely.
Yeah, and Joe is Jammin'.  Undercrown Connies up right now.  Jury's still out on that one here.  OTT, not so good.  got another month to wait for a 3-month nap on the other one I got in a sampler.
Only one UC does it for me, the corona viva. Otherwise, meh.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on May 04, 2018, 12:41:49 PM
Dave has the redhead avi thing down pat.
I expected a CF story of some sort by now. the banter never fails to disappoint.

that didn't come out right.

good night. neighbor lady needs some attention.
+1 on the CF banter report. WTF?

+10 ON THE REDHEADS
OhioDave checked in from the Perdomo event yesterday on FB.  Guess he was too lazy to double post.
there were some golf course photos, this morning...
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on May 04, 2018, 12:55:00 PM
Of course, weather speaking, I look at the weather reports for home which is 45 miles south of here and surrounded by water.  tends to give a lot of credence to "If you don't like the weather just wait 10 min and it will change"  statement.  C&D canal seems to make a serious weather difference.  I've literally seen it snowing on the north side and raining on the south, definite demarcation, not even sleet or freezing rain between.
Sorry, not even sure where all of that came from.
your keyboard silly...
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 04, 2018, 12:56:59 PM
Page is scorching, in case anyone is interested.  I know, not likely.
Yeah, and Joe is Jammin'.  Undercrown Connies up right now.  Jury's still out on that one here.  OTT, not so good.  got another month to wait for a 3-month nap on the other one I got in a sampler.
Only one UC does it for me, the corona viva. Otherwise, meh.
Plus, if I'm going to spend that kind of money for a stick, i'm buying a Crown, not some "Undercrown"   8)
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 04, 2018, 12:57:35 PM
Of course, weather speaking, I look at the weather reports for home which is 45 miles south of here and surrounded by water.  tends to give a lot of credence to "If you don't like the weather just wait 10 min and it will change"  statement.  C&D canal seems to make a serious weather difference.  I've literally seen it snowing on the north side and raining on the south, definite demarcation, not even sleet or freezing rain between.
Sorry, not even sure where all of that came from.
your keyboard silly...
Of course you're right, but, it's been that kind of day!  Hi Flip!
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 04, 2018, 12:58:46 PM
and, i have to admit you're also right since the keyboard DOES look kind of silly, what with the random letters and numbers strewn all about...
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 04, 2018, 01:00:09 PM
$10 knit watch cap Jammin... waiting for the CI Parka next.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 01:14:16 PM
Page is scorching, in case anyone is interested.  I know, not likely.
Yeah, and Joe is Jammin'.  Undercrown Connies up right now.  Jury's still out on that one here.  OTT, not so good.  got another month to wait for a 3-month nap on the other one I got in a sampler.
Only one UC does it for me, the corona viva. Otherwise, meh.
New Liga Privada #9 corona viva being debuted at CF this weekend. I'm curious as hell.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 04, 2018, 01:17:32 PM
Better get your watch cap now, there's only 1 left!
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on May 04, 2018, 01:49:40 PM
Page is scorching, in case anyone is interested.  I know, not likely.
Yeah, and Joe is Jammin'.  Undercrown Connies up right now.  Jury's still out on that one here.  OTT, not so good.  got another month to wait for a 3-month nap on the other one I got in a sampler.
Only one UC does it for me, the corona viva. Otherwise, meh.
New Liga Privada #9 corona viva being debuted at CF this weekend. I'm curious as hell.
as long as you are not curious yellow....
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 04, 2018, 02:30:37 PM
Page is scorching, in case anyone is interested.  I know, not likely.
Yeah, and Joe is Jammin'.  Undercrown Connies up right now.  Jury's still out on that one here.  OTT, not so good.  got another month to wait for a 3-month nap on the other one I got in a sampler.
Only one UC does it for me, the corona viva. Otherwise, meh.
New Liga Privada #9 corona viva being debuted at CF this weekend. I'm curious as hell.
as long as you are not curious yellow....
or clockwork orange
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: sfish on May 04, 2018, 02:37:57 PM
On the tee with Scott Fish.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180504/361acd9c50633f0e9063a1c280a1252b.jpg)

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Tapatalk
Nice! What are you smoking?

Edit: I see after zooming in that it's a CAO. By the way, tell Scott to hurry up and get some color on those legs. Sheesh.
We can compare legs when you get here...oh wait
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 04, 2018, 03:20:45 PM
...... and no BOOM.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2018, 03:27:04 PM
First round of pork roll consumed, on to the cigars.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2018, 03:29:35 PM
Page is scorching, in case anyone is interested.  I know, not likely.
Yeah, and Joe is Jammin'.  Undercrown Connies up right now.  Jury's still out on that one here.  OTT, not so good.  got another month to wait for a 3-month nap on the other one I got in a sampler.
Only one UC does it for me, the corona viva. Otherwise, meh.
You shouldn't even. Consider the IUC Connie a UC .
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 04, 2018, 04:15:41 PM
trying to decide what to smoke for the ride.  Either a V torp, a Puro Ambar Toro, or a Perdomo Reserve Limited Golf Edition.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: ss2 on May 04, 2018, 04:28:48 PM
ok, no help here.  you all have a good weekend, enjoy CF!!!
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2018, 04:36:45 PM
ok, no help here.  you all have a good weekend, enjoy CF!!!
So what did you decide?
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 04:40:58 PM
First round of pork roll consumed, on to the cigars.
Are you guys using the Kitchenaid mixer bowl as a stinky ashtray?
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 04:45:11 PM
ok, no help here.  you all have a good weekend, enjoy CF!!!
So what did you decide?
I know you weren't asking me but I left a little early since I have to get on a call from home in 20 minutes. Lit that Estaban Carrera Chupa Cabra. Loved the first inch. Then I went to start taking the band off and dropped it into a disgusting puddle. FUCK!
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 04, 2018, 04:46:59 PM
First round of pork roll consumed, on to the cigars.
Scott may have white legs, but at least he got the memo about the plaid shorts.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 04:55:30 PM
First round of pork roll consumed, on to the cigars.
Scott may have white legs, but at least he got the memo about the plaid shorts.  Sheesh.
Hey, leave grampa alone.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 04, 2018, 04:57:40 PM
ok, no help here.  you all have a good weekend, enjoy CF!!!
So what did you decide?
I know you weren't asking me but I left a little early since I have to get on a call from home in 20 minutes. Lit that Estaban Carrera Chupa Cabra. Loved the first inch. Then I went to start taking the band off and dropped it into a disgusting puddle. FUCK!
(https://i2.wp.com/www.ediscoveryassistant.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Doh-Homer-Simpson.jpg?ssl=1)
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 05:11:10 PM
ok, no help here.  you all have a good weekend, enjoy CF!!!
So what did you decide?
I know you weren't asking me but I left a little early since I have to get on a call from home in 20 minutes. Lit that Estaban Carrera Chupa Cabra. Loved the first inch. Then I went to start taking the band off and dropped it into a disgusting puddle. FUCK!
(https://i2.wp.com/www.ediscoveryassistant.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Doh-Homer-Simpson.jpg?ssl=1)
Worth revisiting. That first inch was very good.  (TWSS)
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 05:59:02 PM
I'm still on a work call... This could take a while. Main reason why I couldn't take the day off and go to CF. I love my new job but miss being able to take the Friday off to go herf with banter buddies.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Oyam18 on May 04, 2018, 05:59:20 PM
Le V
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2018, 05:59:39 PM
First round of pork roll consumed, on to the cigars.
Are you guys using the Kitchenaid mixer bowl as a stinky ashtray?
well yea, it almost looks like it.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 06:01:10 PM
Le V
Can't tell from the photo, is that a toro?
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2018, 06:01:28 PM
I'm still on a work call... This could take a while. Main reason why I couldn't take the day off and go to CF. I love my new job but miss being able to take the Friday off to go herf with banter buddies.
When are they going to make an honest man out of you?
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2018, 06:02:27 PM
Time for pork roll bro!
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Oyam18 on May 04, 2018, 06:02:59 PM
Le V
Can't tell from the photo,
its a small corona figerito size.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 06:04:14 PM
I'm still on a work call... This could take a while. Main reason why I couldn't take the day off and go to CF. I love my new job but miss being able to take the Friday off to go herf with banter buddies.
When are they going to make an honest man out of you?
At least not for another year. But I'm starting to get the hang of this contractor thing and am really liking it. Now that I've got my finances back on track I'll start talking time off here and there. Just gotta change my mindset.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 06:04:43 PM
Le V
Can't tell from the photo,
its a small corona figerito size.
Diadama, or something like that?
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 06:06:38 PM
Time for pork roll bro!
Mmmmm, thanks for sharing.

I'm picking up Taylor ham, egg, and cheese sandwiches on the way to pick up Charlie tomorrow. We're still getting together but just not heading to PA. We're doing reconnaissance for a future herf.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Oyam18 on May 04, 2018, 06:08:05 PM
Le V
Can't tell from the photo,
its a small corona figerito size.
Diadama, or something like that?
i guess?
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 06:10:47 PM
Le V
Can't tell from the photo,
its a small corona figerito size.
Diadama, or something like that?
i guess?
I still have a ton of V belicosos. May smoke one tomorrow.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 06:11:54 PM
No photos of the movie star?
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2018, 06:12:02 PM
A righteous pork roll sammich!
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2018, 06:13:53 PM
No photos of the movie star?
Your wish is my command Mr Mayor.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on May 04, 2018, 06:15:45 PM
Time for pork roll bro!
Mmmmm, thanks for sharing.

I'm picking up Taylor ham, egg, and cheese sandwiches on the way to pick up Charlie tomorrow. We're still getting together but just not heading to PA. We're doing reconnaissance for a future herf.
flip has a lot of cigars, he's not been smoking...
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 06:16:48 PM
No photos of the movie star?
Your wish is my command Mr Mayor.
We all assumed the plaid shorts belonged to you.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 06:17:33 PM
A righteous pork roll sammich!
Cheese could be a little meltier. Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 06:18:22 PM
Time for pork roll bro!
Mmmmm, thanks for sharing.

I'm picking up Taylor ham, egg, and cheese sandwiches on the way to pick up Charlie tomorrow. We're still getting together but just not heading to PA. We're doing reconnaissance for a future herf.
flip has a lot of cigars, he's not been smoking...
We know. Quitter.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2018, 06:25:33 PM
No photos of the movie star?
Your wish is my command Mr Mayor.
We all assumed the plaid shorts belonged to you.
You are incorrect sir.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2018, 06:26:33 PM
A righteous pork roll sammich!
Cheese could be a little meltier. Just sayin'.
That's how they were ordered...cheese after grilling.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 06:28:47 PM
A righteous pork roll sammich!
Cheese could be a little meltier. Just sayin'.
That's how they were ordered...cheese after grilling.
Sheesh.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 04, 2018, 06:32:06 PM
ok, no help here.  you all have a good weekend, enjoy CF!!!
So what did you decide?
I know you weren't asking me but I left a little early since I have to get on a call from home in 20 minutes. Lit that Estaban Carrera Chupa Cabra. Loved the first inch. Then I went to start taking the band off and dropped it into a disgusting puddle. FUCK!
And you're worried about someone else's pasty legs?
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 04, 2018, 06:57:12 PM
CAO Columbia toro and coffee while the water dept lady watches Orphan.
banana splits in bed for dessert later.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 04, 2018, 06:59:06 PM
ok, no help here.  you all have a good weekend, enjoy CF!!!
So what did you decide?
I know you weren't asking me but I left a little early since I have to get on a call from home in 20 minutes. Lit that Estaban Carrera Chupa Cabra. Loved the first inch. Then I went to start taking the band off and dropped it into a disgusting puddle. FUCK!
double FUCK
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2018, 07:06:47 PM
CAO Columbia toro and coffee while the water dept lady watches Orphan.
banana splits in bed for dessert later.
You're talking about ice cream, right.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 04, 2018, 07:16:39 PM
CAO Columbia toro and coffee while the water dept lady watches Orphan.
banana splits in bed for dessert later.
You're talking about ice cream, right.
right
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 04, 2018, 07:34:55 PM
there must be fun happing at CF in the background because there sure ain't much going on here about it.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 07:46:03 PM
there must be fun happing at CF in the background because there sure ain't much going on here about it.
This is as good as it gets, I'm afraid. How's that Columbia OTT?
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 07:47:58 PM
there must be fun happing at CF in the background because there sure ain't much going on here about it.
This is as good as it gets, I'm afraid. How's that Columbia OTT?

I have a handful that I got as part of a giveaway when I bought a box of Flathead Steel Horses. (The latter being my favorite CAO)
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 04, 2018, 07:52:59 PM
there must be fun happing at CF in the background because there sure ain't much going on here about it.
This is as good as it gets, I'm afraid. How's that Columbia OTT?
surprisingly good.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 04, 2018, 08:01:06 PM
there must be fun happing at CF in the background because there sure ain't much going on here about it.
It would help if you didn't compre what others are doing with what is going on in your bedroom most days/nights.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 04, 2018, 08:05:30 PM
CAO Columbia toro and coffee while the water dept lady watches Orphan.
banana splits in bed for dessert later.
You're talking about ice cream, right.
right
After he spits her with his banana.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 04, 2018, 08:13:40 PM
there must be fun happing at CF in the background because there sure ain't much going on here about it.
It would help if you didn't compre what others are doing with what is going on in your bedroom most days/nights.
got me there Mark.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 08:13:51 PM
CAO Columbia toro and coffee while the water dept lady watches Orphan.
banana splits in bed for dessert later.
You're talking about ice cream, right.
right
After he spits her with his banana.
Spits or splits?
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 04, 2018, 08:14:12 PM
dessert time.
I'm out.
Title: Re: 5/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2018, 08:36:43 PM
dessert time.
I'm out.
Have fun, Deano!