Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2017, 10:14:21 PM »

I wear socks when I wear work shoes, so occasionally.
dinner of pasta and red sauce with mushrooms and hot Italian sausage done. would be cigar time but too many bugs out. I need a fogger.
Linguini in lemon sauce here with mini crabcakes and shrimp.
Some good sounding stuff for both of you!  Just some nacho's here.
Dutch apple pie for dessert here.
No dessert here. Didn't eat the linguini either. Trying to be good. Staying away from carbs.
Why torture yourself?

« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2017, 10:51:46 PM »

I wear socks when I wear work shoes, so occasionally.
dinner of pasta and red sauce with mushrooms and hot Italian sausage done. would be cigar time but too many bugs out. I need a fogger.
Linguini in lemon sauce here with mini crabcakes and shrimp.
Some good sounding stuff for both of you!  Just some nacho's here.
Dutch apple pie for dessert here.
No dessert here. Didn't eat the linguini either. Trying to be good. Staying away from carbs.
Why torture yourself?
It hasn't been bad. Even made a pizza from scratch the other night with a cauliflower crust. It was excellent.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2017, 10:54:34 PM »

Cauliflower? Interesting...

« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2017, 11:05:21 PM »

Cauliflower? Interesting...
Too much to type now or I would go into the details. I'm gonna try a zucchini crust next time.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2017, 11:08:34 PM »

Cauliflower? Interesting...
Too much to type now or I would go into the details. I'm gonna try a zucchini crust next time.

I can google it. I've been deviating from the regiment all weekend. Pizza and burgers and fried Fri and Sat. I did better today. Back at watching fat and carbs all week...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]