Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

« Reply #150 on: January 30, 2017, 09:51:38 PM »

Head out for appointment then home for a cigar I believe.
Don't keep her waiting.
Tony, I'm not that way.
Ave Maria and coffee, watching the snow flurries.
Laranja and water, 82 and sunny with 16% humidity.
Sun has set and 73 deg. Watching for the screech owls with a UC corona viva and water.
Buzzards return to Hinckley?
I'm the only buzzard out here.  Saw both owls. Now they're singing to each other.  Another month and she'll be holed up in the house tending to her eggs. No feminism in nature.
Sure there is. I give you the Black Widow spider.
She still tends the eggs.  But yeah, the male definitely is the one screwed in that relationship.  Interesting parallel with us higher order critters.
Parental investment…

« Reply #151 on: January 30, 2017, 10:29:14 PM »

Head out for appointment then home for a cigar I believe.
Don't keep her waiting.
Tony, I'm not that way.
Ave Maria and coffee, watching the snow flurries.
Laranja and water, 82 and sunny with 16% humidity.
Sun has set and 73 deg. Watching for the screech owls with a UC corona viva and water.
Buzzards return to Hinckley?
I'm the only buzzard out here.  Saw both owls. Now they're singing to each other.  Another month and she'll be holed up in the house tending to her eggs. No feminism in nature.
Sure there is. I give you the Black Widow spider.
She still tends the eggs.  But yeah, the male definitely is the one screwed in that relationship.  Interesting parallel with us higher order critters.
Parental investment…
I think we're not as advanced as we want to believe we are.

« Reply #152 on: January 30, 2017, 10:42:48 PM »

Head out for appointment then home for a cigar I believe.
Don't keep her waiting.
Tony, I'm not that way.
Ave Maria and coffee, watching the snow flurries.
Laranja and water, 82 and sunny with 16% humidity.
Sun has set and 73 deg. Watching for the screech owls with a UC corona viva and water.
Buzzards return to Hinckley?
I'm the only buzzard out here.  Saw both owls. Now they're singing to each other.  Another month and she'll be holed up in the house tending to her eggs. No feminism in nature.
Sure there is. I give you the Black Widow spider.
She still tends the eggs.  But yeah, the male definitely is the one screwed in that relationship.  Interesting parallel with us higher order critters.
Parental investment…
I think we're not as advanced as we want to believe we are.
At least we've advanced to the point that the wives only figuratively suck the life out of their husbands.

« Reply #153 on: January 30, 2017, 10:47:04 PM »

[...]
The Blackwidder!

« Reply #154 on: January 30, 2017, 11:03:05 PM »

[...]
True. Now if only they would literally suck something.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]