Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2017, 08:06:27 AM »

Happy 2017!
GFY!
Guess I'll start looking forward to 2018.
I'm going to fly some RP Cargo your way
At least send me some GH Hababos. They fell off the truck!
Did you pre-register yet, bro?
Not yet, cause I hadn't gotten any e-mail, probably because we didn't attend last year. But I will, just in case we decide to go this year.
Pre-registration complete, bro!
Friday ticket? I forget
Who among us actually went into CFest last year?
Andy went in with Rocco, I think that was Friday. I was very happy to stay back at the house, not sure what happened Saturday as I was gone early
Yeah, if I find myself up that way again at that time I would hang at the house, too.  I'm glad I went to the event but probably would spend the ticket money on other aspects of the trip next time.

« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2017, 08:07:06 AM »

Happy 2017!
GFY!
Guess I'll start looking forward to 2018.
I'm going to fly some RP Cargo your way
At least send me some GH Hababos. They fell off the truck!
Did you pre-register yet, bro?
Not yet, cause I hadn't gotten any e-mail, probably because we didn't attend last year. But I will, just in case we decide to go this year.
Pre-registration complete, bro!
Friday ticket? I forget
IF  I go into the actual event, it will be on Friday. I really don't need to do the trick-or-treating but Charlie's sentimental that way. This will be our 10th one.

« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2017, 08:08:49 AM »

Happy 2017!
GFY!
Guess I'll start looking forward to 2018.
I'm going to fly some RP Cargo your way
At least send me some GH Hababos. They fell off the truck!
Did you pre-register yet, bro?
Not yet, cause I hadn't gotten any e-mail, probably because we didn't attend last year. But I will, just in case we decide to go this year.
Pre-registration complete, bro!
Friday ticket? I forget
That's the one. We'll probably do Thursday-Saturday again, as usual.

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2017, 08:09:41 AM »

Happy 2017!
GFY!
Guess I'll start looking forward to 2018.
I'm going to fly some RP Cargo your way
At least send me some GH Hababos. They fell off the truck!
Did you pre-register yet, bro?
Not yet, cause I hadn't gotten any e-mail, probably because we didn't attend last year. But I will, just in case we decide to go this year.
Pre-registration complete, bro!
Friday ticket? I forget
Who among us actually went into CFest last year?
Andy went in with Rocco, I think that was Friday. I was very happy to stay back at the house, not sure what happened Saturday as I was gone early
Yeah, if I find myself up that way again at that time I would hang at the house, too.  I'm glad I went to the event but probably would spend the ticket money on other aspects of the trip next time.
That's what we figured last year, and I think it worked out well. And I don't have to find somewhere to put 35 sticks I'm never gonna smoke.

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2017, 08:12:34 AM »

good morning and Happy GFY Day.
70° and chance of thunderstorms.
Oliva G torp and coffee here.

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2017, 08:15:25 AM »

Happy 2017!
GFY!
Guess I'll start looking forward to 2018.
I'm going to fly some RP Cargo your way
At least send me some GH Hababos. They fell off the truck!
Did you pre-register yet, bro?
Not yet, cause I hadn't gotten any e-mail, probably because we didn't attend last year. But I will, just in case we decide to go this year.
Pre-registration complete, bro!
Friday ticket? I forget
Who among us actually went into CFest last year?
Andy went in with Rocco, I think that was Friday. I was very happy to stay back at the house, not sure what happened Saturday as I was gone early
Yeah, if I find myself up that way again at that time I would hang at the house, too.  I'm glad I went to the event but probably would spend the ticket money on other aspects of the trip next time.
It's good to experience it at least once.

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2017, 08:16:29 AM »

[...]
Stogies for the troops makes out very well before I leave for the day.

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2017, 08:17:37 AM »

[...]
Yeah, I'll have to bring those extras from years past along this time. Got an old CF humi stuffed with crap I'm not gonna smoke.

« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2017, 08:22:08 AM »

[...]
+1

« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2017, 08:24:41 AM »

[...]
It's not gonna be the same without Barry.

« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2017, 08:26:32 AM »

[...]
I met him for the first time there in 2015.  He was a force to be reckoned with.

« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2017, 08:34:36 AM »

[...]
No question.

« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2017, 08:37:18 AM »

I just received a very nice Christmas present. Apparently, I had given someone a year of Netflix 10 years ago and they never redeemed it. I have absolutely no idea who it was since I used to give that gift often. So now my account received a credit and I won't have to make that payment for the next 10+ months.

« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2017, 08:39:14 AM »

I just received a very nice Christmas present. Apparently, I had given someone a year of Netflix 10 years ago and they never redeemed it. I have absolutely no idea who it was since I used to give that gift often. So now my account received a credit and I won't have to make that payment for the next 10+ months.
Score!

« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2017, 08:43:49 AM »

I just received a very nice Christmas present. Apparently, I had given someone a year of Netflix 10 years ago and they never redeemed it. I have absolutely no idea who it was since I used to give that gift often. So now my account received a credit and I won't have to make that payment for the next 10+ months.
Score!
Great, you two can sync your Netflix viewing habits and bore the rest of us chatting about it the next day.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16