Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

« Reply #225 on: January 03, 2017, 07:26:55 PM »

Looks like Bean is going to have to move over to Golf's TV Channel, at least the bitch is going somewhere she fits in!

Megyn Kelly, who arrived at Fox News 12 years ago as a television news neophyte but rose to become one of its two biggest stars, has decided to leave the network to take on a broad new role at NBC News for an undisclosed salary, NBC announced Tuesday afternoon.

The NBC News chairman, Andrew Lack, wooed Ms. Kelly away from Fox News by offering her a triple role in which she will host her own daytime news and discussion program, anchor an in-depth Sunday night news show and take regular part in the network’s special political programming and other big-event coverage.
Damn commie!
So after all this time, she was just a liberal disguising herself as a "Murican?
She came out if the closet a year or so ago with an on air anti gun rant.  And a heavy duty feminist activist.
I can't locate any I formation about such a rant a year ago. Can you give me more info?

Did you mean the 2013 interview with Wayne LaPierre?
I happened to be watching it myself, may have been longer ago than that  and no it did not include that douche bag.

But I don't remember much more because I did not need to.
The debate with the douche bag is the only one I can find which could be construed as anti-gun.  http://www.businessinsider.com/megyn-kelly-wayne-lapierre-gun-control-nra-fox-news-2013-4
Yeah, that's the only thing I can find, too, and that strikes me more as good journalism than an anti-gun slant. I dunno, you never know what people are hiding. But the accusation just seems inconsistent given the fairly balanced way she has handled gun issues in the work I've seen.

This is not remotely to say that I give a damn about Megyn Kelly or any other TV star.

« Reply #226 on: January 03, 2017, 08:14:26 PM »

[...]

Nor do,I give a damn about her but I was flipping around channels one night and she was ripping on guns.  May not have been on her show as I never watch it so she might have been a guest on another show, but I was rather surprised when I saw it because back then I did not know how far left she actually is.  One thing for sure though she would not be hired at NBC if she had any conservative values whatsoever

« Reply #227 on: January 03, 2017, 09:37:47 PM »

Effin' 20° out, windchill of God knows what. Brutal.

« Reply #228 on: January 03, 2017, 11:32:55 PM »

20° lull?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]