Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

Just as i suspected, Hoboken Terminal for NJ Transit is out of Commision.
just got this email alert from NJ Transit.
1of2: As of 4pm, Main/Bergen, Pascack Valley and Port Jervis line trains will operate on a modified weekend schedule originating/terminating in SEC.
2of2: Buses will shuttle customers from HOB to SEC on a load and go basis. Customers will be directed to this service by ambassadors wearing safety vests.

sound like they might be reopening the PATH satation...
Sounds like the wise old owls stayed home!

Nice to know:

Samsung warns that its washing machines might explode too

Just as i suspected, Hoboken Terminal for NJ Transit is out of Commision.
just got this email alert from NJ Transit.
1of2: As of 4pm, Main/Bergen, Pascack Valley and Port Jervis line trains will operate on a modified weekend schedule originating/terminating in SEC.
2of2: Buses will shuttle customers from HOB to SEC on a load and go basis. Customers will be directed to this service by ambassadors wearing safety vests.

sound like they might be reopening the PATH satation...
Sounds like the wise old owls stayed home!
I think tomorrow will be crazy as well, people who used to take the train to Hoboken, will have to get off in Secaucus, and deal with Midtown Manhattan and NY Penn Station.

Are we getting all political? I prefer to discuss something less controversial, like religion.
Golf will find a way to make that political too.
Hey, you were the one being the pain in the ass today about the damn SBC deal, I'm just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Also, religion being tax-exempt makes ITSELF political. ;)
Everything's political. And taxation is theft.
So you're a libertarian?
I'm an anarcho-capitalist.
arachno-capitalist....does that have something to do with spiders?
A narcho-capitalist or is that nacho?

DOW has closed Down 195 points @ 18,144

Be glad it closed when it did, fell around 20 points in about the last 4 minutes

Nice to know:

Samsung warns that its washing machines might explode too
They are telling people to wash really heavy things on the delicates cycle.
machine was designed to be put together quickly, and an uneven load at high speeds can shake it apart.

Markets have closed so I shall also close and kickoff the weekend with a cigar and something cold to sip on.

Are we getting all political? I prefer to discuss something less controversial, like religion.
Golf will find a way to make that political too.
Hey, you were the one being the pain in the ass today about the damn SBC deal, I'm just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Also, religion being tax-exempt makes ITSELF political. ;)
Everything's political. And taxation is theft.
So you're a libertarian?
I'm an anarcho-capitalist.
arachno-capitalist....does that have something to do with spiders?
A narcho-capitalist or is that nacho?
That's nacho bidness.

Nice to know:

Samsung warns that its washing machines might explode too
They are telling people to wash really heavy things on the delicates cycle.
machine was designed to be put together quickly, and an uneven load at high speeds can shake it apart.
And just think what might happen if you left your Ne Samsung Note in your pants pocket and they went into the Samsung washer! :o :o :o

Nice to know:

Samsung warns that its washing machines might explode too
They are telling people to wash really heavy things on the delicates cycle.
machine was designed to be put together quickly, and an uneven load at high speeds can shake it apart.
And just think what might happen if you left your Ne Samsung Note in your pants pocket and they went into the Samsung washer! :o :o :o
Decimation of the time-space continuum.

Samsung detonation lull.

Sitting through...zzzzzzzzz...more online training....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Note to self: when doing a live demo involving coding, never include userName="Rimmer"

Nice to know:

Samsung warns that its washing machines might explode too
They are telling people to wash really heavy things on the delicates cycle.
machine was designed to be put together quickly, and an uneven load at high speeds can shake it apart.
And just think what might happen if you left your Ne Samsung Note in your pants pocket and they went into the Samsung washer! :o :o :o
Decimation of the time-space continuum.
SFS

I am going to log out, and start my long commute to the fridge downstairs, and a beer/ale.
Maybe instead of riding the train tonight, I will go sit on the deck with an Oliva V and a Molson golden...
I got that hour back today. plus the hour on the way in.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16