Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Hello, guys. Crazy day but could have been even crazier. Hope everyone is well in banterland.
Well, none if us is was in the station in Hoboken, so the rest is gravy.
I'm assuming the engineer passed out. Very disturbing situation.
Was on a train a couple of weeks ago, that came out of Hoboken, and stopped to pick us up in Secaucus.
it didn't leave at 6:46pm, just sat there.  First they had an an announcement that there was a problem with the engine.
then a little while later they said it was a medical emergency, and we were just waiting for them to take the person off the train.
know it's 10 minutes after 7:pm, and they say the medical emergency had been taken care of.  Unfortunately it was the
 engineer, so the train is going anywhere.  moved us off that train, then the train sat there blocking one of the east/west tracks.
NJ and NY should just put in a Gondola Network for commuter transportation.
like Venezia, but the cabbies would drown.

I'm pretty sure he meant a different kind of gondola, like a cable car.
It's infinitely funnier to think of it the other way.

http://kxan.com/2016/09/28/funding-approved-to-study-gondola-cable-car-system-in-austin/

[...]

I can see why you love Austin so much.  ;D

[...]

Oh Like at the ski resort, if you don't want to use the chair lift...
the skiing is pretty bad here in the city, don't think we could get dedicated cross county
sky lanes, and the snow doesn't hang around all that often.  but i am up for the Apres ski party.

[...]

I lived all around America over the years and there is no place quite like this one, closest one I know to it would be Boulder, CO only they have cold weather and snow.      Keep Austin Weird!

Alright, another day of leaving early to pick up the kids from school. Hazzuh!

Alright, another day of leaving early to pick up the kids from school. Hazzuh!
Later early quitter!

Are we getting all political? I prefer to discuss something less controversial, like religion.
Golf will find a way to make that political too.
Hey, you were the one being the pain in the ass today about the damn SBC deal, I'm just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Also, religion being tax-exempt makes ITSELF political. ;)
Everything's political. And taxation is theft.
So you're a libertarian?
I'm an anarcho-capitalist.
arachno-capitalist....does that have something to do with spiders?

Are we getting all political? I prefer to discuss something less controversial, like religion.
Golf will find a way to make that political too.
Hey, you were the one being the pain in the ass today about the damn SBC deal, I'm just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Also, religion being tax-exempt makes ITSELF political. ;)
Everything's political. And taxation is theft.
So you're a libertarian?
I'm an anarcho-capitalist.
arachno-capitalist....does that have something to do with spiders?
LMFAO

Are we getting all political? I prefer to discuss something less controversial, like religion.
Golf will find a way to make that political too.
Hey, you were the one being the pain in the ass today about the damn SBC deal, I'm just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Also, religion being tax-exempt makes ITSELF political. ;)
Everything's political. And taxation is theft.
So you're a libertarian?
I'm an anarcho-capitalist.
arachno-capitalist....does that have something to do with spiders?
Only if you're dyslexic.

Are we getting all political? I prefer to discuss something less controversial, like religion.
Golf will find a way to make that political too.
Hey, you were the one being the pain in the ass today about the damn SBC deal, I'm just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Also, religion being tax-exempt makes ITSELF political. ;)
Everything's political. And taxation is theft.
So you're a libertarian?
I'm an anarcho-capitalist.
arachno-capitalist....does that have something to do with spiders?
Only if you're dyslexic.
Dean does things ass-backwards sometimes, is that the same thing?

Are we getting all political? I prefer to discuss something less controversial, like religion.
Golf will find a way to make that political too.
Hey, you were the one being the pain in the ass today about the damn SBC deal, I'm just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Also, religion being tax-exempt makes ITSELF political. ;)
Everything's political. And taxation is theft.
So you're a libertarian?
I'm an anarcho-capitalist.
arachno-capitalist....does that have something to do with spiders?
Only if you're dyslexic.
Dean does things ass-backwards sometimes, is that the same thing?
You'd have to ask the Lady and the Redhead about Dean's ass. I know nothing about it.

Are we getting all political? I prefer to discuss something less controversial, like religion.
Golf will find a way to make that political too.
Hey, you were the one being the pain in the ass today about the damn SBC deal, I'm just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Also, religion being tax-exempt makes ITSELF political. ;)
Everything's political. And taxation is theft.
So you're a libertarian?
I'm an anarcho-capitalist.
arachno-capitalist....does that have something to do with spiders?
Only if you're dyslexic.
among other things... :o

Are we getting all political? I prefer to discuss something less controversial, like religion.
Golf will find a way to make that political too.
Hey, you were the one being the pain in the ass today about the damn SBC deal, I'm just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Also, religion being tax-exempt makes ITSELF political. ;)
Everything's political. And taxation is theft.
So you're a libertarian?
I'm an anarcho-capitalist.
arachno-capitalist....does that have something to do with spiders?
Only if you're dyslexic.
Dean does things ass-backwards sometimes, is that the same thing?
You'd have to ask the Lady and the Redhead about Dean's ass. I know nothing about it.
Thank you but ....a....no.

Just as i suspected, Hoboken Terminal for NJ Transit is out of Commision.
just got this email alert from NJ Transit.
1of2: As of 4pm, Main/Bergen, Pascack Valley and Port Jervis line trains will operate on a modified weekend schedule originating/terminating in SEC.
2of2: Buses will shuttle customers from HOB to SEC on a load and go basis. Customers will be directed to this service by ambassadors wearing safety vests.

sound like they might be reopening the PATH satation... then again,
Customers who need access to Secaucus are urged to take trains form New York Penn Station.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16