CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: 9/28/2016  (Read 14246 times)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Re: 9/28/2016
« Reply #120 on: September 28, 2016, 12:06:10 PM »

@Scott... Did you get to try the Cracker Crumb this past weekend? What did you think?
Hey Steve, yes I did and it was exactly what I expected and had hoped for. Excellent small smoke for the rotation, I actually like how they don't need to be cut

I liked the no-cut feature as well... plug and play. I'm going to be getting a few more myself. Perfect for the colder weather that will eventually come.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #121 on: September 28, 2016, 12:07:56 PM »

Page has 10 packs... Hemingway Short Stories look like a decent deal.

sfish

« Reply #122 on: September 28, 2016, 12:12:43 PM »

@Scott... Did you get to try the Cracker Crumb this past weekend? What did you think?
Hey Steve, yes I did and it was exactly what I expected and had hoped for. Excellent small smoke for the rotation, I actually like how they don't need to be cut

I liked the no-cut feature as well... plug and play. I'm going to be getting a few more myself. Perfect for the colder weather that will eventually come.
Exactly and I literally smoked one about 2 hours after receipt so I'm sure they'll get a bit better with rest

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #123 on: September 28, 2016, 12:25:06 PM »

Exactly and I literally smoked one about 2 hours after receipt so I'm sure they'll get a bit better with rest

I did the same. Gave the next about a week and a half... flavors came out a little more defined. Good stuff.

Ogie said he was sampling through some Travellieurs. Will be interested to see his take after a few sticks.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #124 on: September 28, 2016, 12:31:00 PM »

Good Day Raz, DancinWithTheFlip and Mr.Steve.

sfish

« Reply #125 on: September 28, 2016, 12:31:04 PM »

I did the same. Gave the next about a week and a half... flavors came out a little more defined. Good stuff.

Ogie said he was sampling through some Travellieurs. Will be interested to see his take after a few sticks.
Famous bid has the crumbs up (50) for $92 no bids 6hrs left, great deal if you're looking for that many

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #126 on: September 28, 2016, 12:32:11 PM »

Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I think that record is shared by most of the planet.
the Donald says that's just bullshit started by the Chinese.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #127 on: September 28, 2016, 12:34:26 PM »

The bigger issue is availability of those two sticks.

sfish

« Reply #128 on: September 28, 2016, 12:36:15 PM »

I saw a review of the Travellieurs saying they were really good and a nice flavorful step-down in power from the crumbs

sfish

« Reply #129 on: September 28, 2016, 12:39:13 PM »

I saw a review of the Travellieurs saying they were really good and a nice flavorful step-down in power from the crumbs
Also a 5-er of them on famous bid currently $9

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #130 on: September 28, 2016, 12:40:50 PM »

Famous bid has the crumbs up (50) for $92 no bids 6hrs left, great deal if you're looking for that many

I am thinking very seriously on those...

And that's one of the main reasons. Score when you can...  ;)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #131 on: September 28, 2016, 12:42:48 PM »

Just like the PF's now in a box of 50, or the new Warped Maestro Del Tiempo...box of 50 for $470 or box of 100 for $945.  Who want's that many of one cigar, and who is going to shell out those kind of bucks for that  (although with VIP, I can get the 100 box for a mere $708.95 !)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #132 on: September 28, 2016, 12:48:00 PM »

Afternoon, Frenchie... did you have a vitola preferance for the La Hacienda's? Saw the Gran Robustos normally up, but noticed a corona that keeps skipping past the start date. Superiores.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #133 on: September 28, 2016, 12:49:46 PM »

Have a fiver with CigarAddict bidding on them at $10.

I am thinking very seriously on those...

And that's one of the main reasons. Score when you can...  ;)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #134 on: September 28, 2016, 12:52:28 PM »

Afternoon, Frenchie... did you have a vitola preferance for the La Hacienda's? Saw the Gran Robustos normally up, but noticed a corona that keeps skipping past the start date. Superiores.
My preference is the GRAND CORONA at  5 5/8 X 46 mostly because I like the size.  With that said, I picked up a box of robusto's on the auction the other week because of great price.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13