BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

@Scott... Did you get to try the Cracker Crumb this past weekend? What did you think?
Hey Steve, yes I did and it was exactly what I expected and had hoped for. Excellent small smoke for the rotation, I actually like how they don't need to be cut

I liked the no-cut feature as well... plug and play. I'm going to be getting a few more myself. Perfect for the colder weather that will eventually come.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Page has 10 packs... Hemingway Short Stories look like a decent deal.

@Scott... Did you get to try the Cracker Crumb this past weekend? What did you think?
Hey Steve, yes I did and it was exactly what I expected and had hoped for. Excellent small smoke for the rotation, I actually like how they don't need to be cut

I liked the no-cut feature as well... plug and play. I'm going to be getting a few more myself. Perfect for the colder weather that will eventually come.
Exactly and I literally smoked one about 2 hours after receipt so I'm sure they'll get a bit better with rest
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

@Scott... Did you get to try the Cracker Crumb this past weekend? What did you think?
Hey Steve, yes I did and it was exactly what I expected and had hoped for. Excellent small smoke for the rotation, I actually like how they don't need to be cut

I liked the no-cut feature as well... plug and play. I'm going to be getting a few more myself. Perfect for the colder weather that will eventually come.
Exactly and I literally smoked one about 2 hours after receipt so I'm sure they'll get a bit better with rest

I did the same. Gave the next about a week and a half... flavors came out a little more defined. Good stuff.

Ogie said he was sampling through some Travellieurs. Will be interested to see his take after a few sticks.

Good Day Raz, DancinWithTheFlip and Mr.Steve.

@Scott... Did you get to try the Cracker Crumb this past weekend? What did you think?
Hey Steve, yes I did and it was exactly what I expected and had hoped for. Excellent small smoke for the rotation, I actually like how they don't need to be cut

I liked the no-cut feature as well... plug and play. I'm going to be getting a few more myself. Perfect for the colder weather that will eventually come.
Exactly and I literally smoked one about 2 hours after receipt so I'm sure they'll get a bit better with rest

I did the same. Gave the next about a week and a half... flavors came out a little more defined. Good stuff.

Ogie said he was sampling through some Travellieurs. Will be interested to see his take after a few sticks.
Famous bid has the crumbs up (50) for $92 no bids 6hrs left, great deal if you're looking for that many

Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I think that record is shared by most of the planet.
the Donald says that's just bullshit started by the Chinese.

@Scott... Did you get to try the Cracker Crumb this past weekend? What did you think?
Hey Steve, yes I did and it was exactly what I expected and had hoped for. Excellent small smoke for the rotation, I actually like how they don't need to be cut

I liked the no-cut feature as well... plug and play. I'm going to be getting a few more myself. Perfect for the colder weather that will eventually come.
Exactly and I literally smoked one about 2 hours after receipt so I'm sure they'll get a bit better with rest

I did the same. Gave the next about a week and a half... flavors came out a little more defined. Good stuff.

Ogie said he was sampling through some Travellieurs. Will be interested to see his take after a few sticks.
The bigger issue is availability of those two sticks.

@Scott... Did you get to try the Cracker Crumb this past weekend? What did you think?
Hey Steve, yes I did and it was exactly what I expected and had hoped for. Excellent small smoke for the rotation, I actually like how they don't need to be cut

I liked the no-cut feature as well... plug and play. I'm going to be getting a few more myself. Perfect for the colder weather that will eventually come.
Exactly and I literally smoked one about 2 hours after receipt so I'm sure they'll get a bit better with rest

I did the same. Gave the next about a week and a half... flavors came out a little more defined. Good stuff.

Ogie said he was sampling through some Travellieurs. Will be interested to see his take after a few sticks.
I saw a review of the Travellieurs saying they were really good and a nice flavorful step-down in power from the crumbs

@Scott... Did you get to try the Cracker Crumb this past weekend? What did you think?
Hey Steve, yes I did and it was exactly what I expected and had hoped for. Excellent small smoke for the rotation, I actually like how they don't need to be cut

I liked the no-cut feature as well... plug and play. I'm going to be getting a few more myself. Perfect for the colder weather that will eventually come.
Exactly and I literally smoked one about 2 hours after receipt so I'm sure they'll get a bit better with rest

I did the same. Gave the next about a week and a half... flavors came out a little more defined. Good stuff.

Ogie said he was sampling through some Travellieurs. Will be interested to see his take after a few sticks.
I saw a review of the Travellieurs saying they were really good and a nice flavorful step-down in power from the crumbs
Also a 5-er of them on famous bid currently $9
[...]

I am thinking very seriously on those...

The bigger issue is availability of those two sticks.

And that's one of the main reasons. Score when you can...  ;)

@Scott... Did you get to try the Cracker Crumb this past weekend? What did you think?
Hey Steve, yes I did and it was exactly what I expected and had hoped for. Excellent small smoke for the rotation, I actually like how they don't need to be cut

I liked the no-cut feature as well... plug and play. I'm going to be getting a few more myself. Perfect for the colder weather that will eventually come.
Exactly and I literally smoked one about 2 hours after receipt so I'm sure they'll get a bit better with rest

I did the same. Gave the next about a week and a half... flavors came out a little more defined. Good stuff.

Ogie said he was sampling through some Travellieurs. Will be interested to see his take after a few sticks.
Famous bid has the crumbs up (50) for $92 no bids 6hrs left, great deal if you're looking for that many
Just like the PF's now in a box of 50, or the new Warped Maestro Del Tiempo...box of 50 for $470 or box of 100 for $945.  Who want's that many of one cigar, and who is going to shell out those kind of bucks for that  (although with VIP, I can get the 100 box for a mere $708.95 !)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Afternoon, Frenchie... did you have a vitola preferance for the La Hacienda's? Saw the Gran Robustos normally up, but noticed a corona that keeps skipping past the start date. Superiores.

@Scott... Did you get to try the Cracker Crumb this past weekend? What did you think?
Hey Steve, yes I did and it was exactly what I expected and had hoped for. Excellent small smoke for the rotation, I actually like how they don't need to be cut
Have a fiver with CigarAddict bidding on them at $10.
[...]

My preference is the GRAND CORONA at  5 5/8 X 46 mostly because I like the size.  With that said, I picked up a box of robusto's on the auction the other week because of great price.