BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.

Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I'm sure we did as well, or came close. Around 27 I think, last time I heard, and we average 2. Fall definitely here now, if my allergies are any indication. Lol

Drinking Beer Day Lull?
I wish.  I could use a couple of pints right now.

Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I think that record is shared by most of the planet.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

The French can be dicks

fromage verge

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I think that record is shared by most of the planet.

It's an inconvenient truth...  ;)

Howdy, Bret
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

@Scott... Did you get to try the Cracker Crumb this past weekend? What did you think?

Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I think that record is shared by most of the planet.

It's an inconvenient truth...  ;)

Howdy, Bret
Indeed...as opposed to Al Gore's inconvenient falsehoods.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I'm sure we did as well, or came close. Around 27 I think, last time I heard, and we average 2. Fall definitely here now, if my allergies are any indication. Lol

You're gonna have to get that man cave into walk-in humidor like conditions... then just stay in there. haha
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I think that record is shared by most of the planet.

It's an inconvenient truth...  ;)

Howdy, Bret
Indeed...as opposed to Al Gore's inconvenient falsehoods.

C'mon, Bret. We wouldn't be able to talk like this if it wasn't for the invention of the interweds.

Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I'm sure we did as well, or came close. Around 27 I think, last time I heard, and we average 2. Fall definitely here now, if my allergies are any indication. Lol

You're gonna have to get that man cave into walk-in humidor like conditions... then just stay in there. haha
Sounds like a plan to me.

Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I think that record is shared by most of the planet.

It's an inconvenient truth...  ;)

Howdy, Bret
Didn't you see that congressman with the snow ball last year? There's no such thing as global warming.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Looks like the Tatuaje sampler is the Highlight of the Mash again today... Some HN-305's and some El Triunfador 's as well...

@Scott... Did you get to try the Cracker Crumb this past weekend? What did you think?
Hey Steve, yes I did and it was exactly what I expected and had hoped for. Excellent small smoke for the rotation, I actually like how they don't need to be cut