Looks like CLE is doing a band change....and I thought the nice simple ones were just fine...

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/12141/cle-cuarenta/
I see that as a great deal opportunity coming on the old bands!
Exactly

CarolinaDave hasn't given us an update on soon to be TS Matthew...

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/invest97l-tropical-atlantic-wave-lesser-antilles-caribbean
That one is a high risk to the Gulf of Mexico States if the water is still warm enough.

Try this if interested:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/112437/room-101-san-andres-213/
Do we have a FS Code?
Did you just turn on the Ogie Symbol?
Just tell them you know Ogie and don't tell them you know Dean and everything works well.   Actually it did reject the 20% codes but wtf with (or really without) FS it is a hell of a deal.  Sent 2 to my son and 2 to me.
Got some NR's from the Jam to get me FS in any case.
Very odd, isn't it? They have these coronas and don't list them. It was at the end of the checkout process as a "hey you may like these also" thing
Beats the hell out of me why but glad you found it.
Makes you wonder how many other hidden gems exist
For sure!  And how the F do you find them?
He told you already....Ogie saw them on one of the "check out" deals and shared the link.
Sheesh, Ogie saw them? I give up
Hey, I got confused, was remembering this post and got a little mixed up....now GFY!

Texas Redfish
Founding Member
Venerated Status
*****

12 More Mondays

ReplyQuote
Quote from: Texas Redfish on September 28, 2016, 07:28:47 AM
Quote from: sfish on September 28, 2016, 06:33:47 AM
Try this if interested:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/112437/room-101-san-andres-213/
Do we have a FS Code?
Last one Ogie kindly posted still works:

cigarsintl.com/fall
Travellin Dave fuks up and I get GFY'd for fixing it. ::)

Perfect example of Performance Management
The French can be dicks

Speaking of Performance Management where is Underperformer (TWSS) Bean this morning?
Either at his NH client or AWOL with a Harley.

[...]

Oui, oui!

Morning, muchachos.

SPOILER ALERT
Rick Perry says farewell to his 'Dancing' bid

Rick Perry's dancing days, much like his presidential dreams, are over.

The former Texas governor was eliminated from "Dancing with the Stars" during Tuesday night's results show. He earned the lowest number of viewer votes after Monday's lackluster paso doble.

"Rick, it's a live show. Just like a debate. You're live," host Tom Bergeron joked after Perry was slow to step up to the microphone.
Good that we don't have to wait for Flip for the DWTS update.  Thanks TwinkleToesDave.
I found out from Good Morning America.  They usually fly the losers cross country
overnight to be on the show.  Some fog problems had them grounded, and they were going to facetime
into the show.  left to catch my train, didn't see it. wife will watch both shows off the DVR tonight.

SPOILER ALERT
Rick Perry says farewell to his 'Dancing' bid

Rick Perry's dancing days, much like his presidential dreams, are over.

The former Texas governor was eliminated from "Dancing with the Stars" during Tuesday night's results show. He earned the lowest number of viewer votes after Monday's lackluster paso doble.

"Rick, it's a live show. Just like a debate. You're live," host Tom Bergeron joked after Perry was slow to step up to the microphone.
Good that we don't have to wait for Flip for the DWTS update.  Thanks TwinkleToesDave.
Cant wait for Flip, might be lunch and we would all be over the cliff by then!   Besides, Flip can give a critique on the entire night.
Nope, I watched Jeopardy, and N.C.I.S.  DWTS is watched, only if I want to keep the warden company.

SPOILER ALERT
Rick Perry says farewell to his 'Dancing' bid

Rick Perry's dancing days, much like his presidential dreams, are over.

The former Texas governor was eliminated from "Dancing with the Stars" during Tuesday night's results show. He earned the lowest number of viewer votes after Monday's lackluster paso doble.

"Rick, it's a live show. Just like a debate. You're live," host Tom Bergeron joked after Perry was slow to step up to the microphone.
Good that we don't have to wait for Flip for the DWTS update.  Thanks TwinkleToesDave.
Cant wait for Flip, might be lunch and we would all be over the cliff by then!   Besides, Flip can give a critique on the entire night.
Nope, I watched Jeopardy, and N.C.I.S.  DWTS is watched, only if I want to keep the warden company.
Same reasoning here so I HVE NEVER WATCHED IT!

Weather here is beautiful and about as "fall-like" as we ever get thus I am going to take off a couple of hours early today to Celebrate National Drink Beer Day while I mow the grass with a yard-gar.

Story is becoming rather twisted!

Friend of Man Boating With Jose Fernandez Texted Stay 'Close to Shore'

http://abc13.com/news/friend-of-man-boating-with-jose-fernandez-texted-stay-close-to-shore/1529355/

Drinking Beer Day Lull?

Story is becoming rather twisted!

Friend of Man Boating With Jose Fernandez Texted Stay 'Close to Shore'

http://abc13.com/news/friend-of-man-boating-with-jose-fernandez-texted-stay-close-to-shore/1529355/
A curious wrinkle, indeed.
Logged

BackyardSmoker