Try this if interested:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/112437/room-101-san-andres-213/
Do we have a FS Code?
Did you just turn on the Ogie Symbol?
Just tell them you know Ogie and don't tell them you know Dean and everything works well.   Actually it did reject the 20% codes but wtf with (or really without) FS it is a hell of a deal.  Sent 2 to my son and 2 to me.
Got some NR's from the Jam to get me FS in any case.
Very odd, isn't it? They have these coronas and don't list them. It was at the end of the checkout process as a "hey you may like these also" thing
Beats the hell out of me why but glad you found it.
Makes you wonder how many other hidden gems exist
For sure!  And how the F do you find them?
He told you already....Ogie saw them on one of the "check out" deals and shared the link.
I know that but how do you find them without buying something first, they got to be hidden somewhere was the question.  I mean how often do you checkout at CI anymore and when you look at the Room 101 SA stocks it shows out on everything.
Exactly and it's not as if they could be saving cigars like that as add-ons to orders and stock shows zero, make you think one hand doesn't know what the other is doing

Try this if interested:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/112437/room-101-san-andres-213/
Do we have a FS Code?
Did you just turn on the Ogie Symbol?
Just tell them you know Ogie and don't tell them you know Dean and everything works well.   Actually it did reject the 20% codes but wtf with (or really without) FS it is a hell of a deal.  Sent 2 to my son and 2 to me.
Got some NR's from the Jam to get me FS in any case.
Very odd, isn't it? They have these coronas and don't list them. It was at the end of the checkout process as a "hey you may like these also" thing
Beats the hell out of me why but glad you found it.
Makes you wonder how many other hidden gems exist
For sure!  And how the F do you find them?
He told you already....Ogie saw them on one of the "check out" deals and shared the link.
Sheesh, Ogie saw them? I give up

[...]

I don't think so, I think the French Coffee and Jet-Lag Sleep has totally confused Someone!

Try this if interested:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/112437/room-101-san-andres-213/
Do we have a FS Code?
Did you just turn on the Ogie Symbol?
Just tell them you know Ogie and don't tell them you know Dean and everything works well.   Actually it did reject the 20% codes but wtf with (or really without) FS it is a hell of a deal.  Sent 2 to my son and 2 to me.
Got some NR's from the Jam to get me FS in any case.
Very odd, isn't it? They have these coronas and don't list them. It was at the end of the checkout process as a "hey you may like these also" thing
Beats the hell out of me why but glad you found it.
Makes you wonder how many other hidden gems exist
You mean besides us?

[...]

Hey, I got confused, was remembering this post and got a little mixed up....now GFY!

Texas Redfish
Founding Member
Venerated Status
*****

12 More Mondays

ReplyQuote
Quote from: Texas Redfish on September 28, 2016, 07:28:47 AM
Quote from: sfish on September 28, 2016, 06:33:47 AM
Try this if interested:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/112437/room-101-san-andres-213/
Do we have a FS Code?
Last one Ogie kindly posted still works:

cigarsintl.com/fall

Looks like CLE is doing a band change....and I thought the nice simple ones were just fine...

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/12141/cle-cuarenta/

Looks like CLE is doing a band change....and I thought the nice simple ones were just fine...

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/12141/cle-cuarenta/
Sounds like they're overthinking things, a la 601.

Looks like CLE is doing a band change....and I thought the nice simple ones were just fine...

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/12141/cle-cuarenta/
I see that as a great deal opportunity coming on the old bands!

Looks like CLE is doing a band change....and I thought the nice simple ones were just fine...

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/12141/cle-cuarenta/
Sounds like they're overthinking things, a la 601.
Band changes almost always mean they are fuk'n up the cigars inside those bands - Camacho, 601 Blue would be a couple of examples.

[...]

Travellin Dave fuks up and I get GFY'd for fixing it. ::)

Perfect example of Performance Management

DOW   +39 @ 18,267

[...]

Thanks, Obama.

Speaking of Performance Management where is Underperformer (TWSS) Bean this morning?

Looks like CLE is doing a band change....and I thought the nice simple ones were just fine...

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/12141/cle-cuarenta/
I see that as a great deal opportunity coming on the old bands!
Usually, yes, but on both the Sis and Famous they show both bands, so maybe they're just mixing them up instead of doing a FIFO.

Looks like CLE is doing a band change....and I thought the nice simple ones were just fine...

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/12141/cle-cuarenta/
I see that as a great deal opportunity coming on the old bands!
Usually, yes, but on both the Sis and Famous they show both bands, so maybe they're just mixing them up instead of doing a FIFO.
Figgers,