Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Nice to know:

Samsung warns that its washing machines might explode too
At least there's water there to put the fire out.

Time for bed, off to the airport in 5 hours.

Nice to know:

Samsung warns that its washing machines might explode too
At least there's water there to put the fire out.
Steam cleaning?

Time for bed, off to the airport in 5 hours.
You definitely earn your keep.

Time for bed, off to the airport in 5 hours.
You definitely earn your keep.
Every report in he is either eating, drinking, smoking or some combination there of. ;)

Time for bed, off to the airport in 5 hours.
Sleep tight, you going to Tampa or Orlando on your way home?

Jericho Hill lit and some sparking water with a splash of Tito's.

Time for bed, off to the airport in 5 hours.
You definitely earn your keep.
Every report in he is either eating, drinking, smoking or some combination there of. ;)
We should all be so lucky.

Time for bed, off to the airport in 5 hours.
You definitely earn your keep.
Every report in he is either eating, drinking, smoking or some combination there of. ;)
We should all be so lucky.
Been there done that what Dave does and it ain't such a lucky a feeling after the new wears off.

Time for bed, off to the airport in 5 hours.
You definitely earn your keep.
Every report in he is either eating, drinking, smoking or some combination there of. ;)
We should all be so lucky.
Been there done that what Dave does and it ain't such a lucky a feeling after the new wears off.
Yup. Was a road warrior myself for 3 years. When Morton's Steak House in Chicago tastes like McDonald's, you've been on the road too long. ;-)

One more hour. I can do this.

Just as i suspected, Hoboken Terminal for NJ Transit is out of Commision.
just got this email alert from NJ Transit.
1of2: As of 4pm, Main/Bergen, Pascack Valley and Port Jervis line trains will operate on a modified weekend schedule originating/terminating in SEC.
2of2: Buses will shuttle customers from HOB to SEC on a load and go basis. Customers will be directed to this service by ambassadors wearing safety vests.

sound like they might be reopening the PATH satation...
Sounds like the wise old owls stayed home!
I think tomorrow will be crazy as well, people who used to take the train to Hoboken, will have to get off in Secaucus, and deal with Midtown Manhattan and NY Penn Station.
I'm willing to give it a try rather than staying home with the wife again. Sheesh.

Just as i suspected, Hoboken Terminal for NJ Transit is out of Commision.
just got this email alert from NJ Transit.
1of2: As of 4pm, Main/Bergen, Pascack Valley and Port Jervis line trains will operate on a modified weekend schedule originating/terminating in SEC.
2of2: Buses will shuttle customers from HOB to SEC on a load and go basis. Customers will be directed to this service by ambassadors wearing safety vests.

sound like they might be reopening the PATH satation...
Sounds like the wise old owls stayed home!
I think tomorrow will be crazy as well, people who used to take the train to Hoboken, will have to get off in Secaucus, and deal with Midtown Manhattan and NY Penn Station.
I'm willing to give it a try rather than staying home with the wife again. Sheesh.
Train wreck either way? :)

Just as i suspected, Hoboken Terminal for NJ Transit is out of Commision.
just got this email alert from NJ Transit.
1of2: As of 4pm, Main/Bergen, Pascack Valley and Port Jervis line trains will operate on a modified weekend schedule originating/terminating in SEC.
2of2: Buses will shuttle customers from HOB to SEC on a load and go basis. Customers will be directed to this service by ambassadors wearing safety vests.

sound like they might be reopening the PATH satation...
Sounds like the wise old owls stayed home!
I think tomorrow will be crazy as well, people who used to take the train to Hoboken, will have to get off in Secaucus, and deal with Midtown Manhattan and NY Penn Station.
I'm willing to give it a try rather than staying home with the wife again. Sheesh.
A little separation is a good thing.  Just sayin'
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]