« Reply #135 on: June 24, 2016, 02:17:20 PM »

Shame they can't get rid of the San Andres 808's.  Like the line, not the vitola, and most other vitolas have been gone for a while now.
And they are on the Mash at least 2 times every week.

« Reply #136 on: June 24, 2016, 02:19:24 PM »

Great deal at CI on MCII PCs

Weren't they $99+free scissor a couple weeks back??
Yes, now $89.99

Okay. I see the Summer Kickoff has that price. If you just search master collection and go that route, it shows $129... thus, my confusion. I think I'll go for the $89 instead. #F'knIT :o

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/80064/room-101-le-master-two/
You're not really confused by this are you?

Not any more, thanks. The fact that there was separate pricing for the some thing was...

Use this link:  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/108374/room-101-le-master-two-papi-chulo/#p-215332
I love those cigars, just split a box on the last deal. The price is ridiculous

Absolutely. I gave $120 on the bid last year and thought I stole them. $89... Shiiii
I can't even store a box if I bought them

Now, Scott... you know that dog don't hunt. 2 words... TUPPER, DORE. lol
Already have one...don't say it
One is not enough, just that simple.  In fact 4 is not enough either.

« Reply #137 on: June 24, 2016, 02:22:36 PM »

Great deal at CI on MCII PCs

Weren't they $99+free scissor a couple weeks back??
Yes, now $89.99

Okay. I see the Summer Kickoff has that price. If you just search master collection and go that route, it shows $129... thus, my confusion. I think I'll go for the $89 instead. #F'knIT :o

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/80064/room-101-le-master-two/
You're not really confused by this are you?

Not any more, thanks. The fact that there was separate pricing for the some thing was...

Use this link:  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/108374/room-101-le-master-two-papi-chulo/#p-215332
I love those cigars, just split a box on the last deal. The price is ridiculous
;D   8)
I am not even going to say how many of them I have bought (MCI & MCII Chulos & Lanceros combined) since they started giving them away at Atlantic last year but after I get today's order they will have their own tub. ::)

Nice! Just put a Room 101 sticker on the outside.
Good idea!  You better plan to come have a cigar with the SC crew.  We will outnumber the Texans.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/24/2016
« Reply #138 on: June 24, 2016, 02:32:43 PM »

[...]

One is the loneliest number...

Stick it to the FDA right now!!
i was going to ask about this deal, but I see I don't need to. I should buy a box.

No pressure. Howdy, Oy...

« Reply #139 on: June 24, 2016, 02:33:50 PM »

Not enablin or anything but they have the MC II Lanceros for $75/box which is also a steal.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/80064/room-101-le-master-two/

« Reply #140 on: June 24, 2016, 02:36:20 PM »

[...]

Yes, Oy, yes you should.

« Reply #141 on: June 24, 2016, 02:47:57 PM »

Great deal at CI on MCII PCs

Weren't they $99+free scissor a couple weeks back??
Yes, now $89.99

Okay. I see the Summer Kickoff has that price. If you just search master collection and go that route, it shows $129... thus, my confusion. I think I'll go for the $89 instead. #F'knIT :o

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/80064/room-101-le-master-two/
You're not really confused by this are you?

Not any more, thanks. The fact that there was separate pricing for the some thing was...

Use this link:  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/108374/room-101-le-master-two-papi-chulo/#p-215332
I love those cigars, just split a box on the last deal. The price is ridiculous
;D   8)

EnabllinDave... You turn him on to the La Hacienda's as well?
As it happens, I'm fixing to have one now with a Stone Mocha IPA.  TGIF!

« Reply #142 on: June 24, 2016, 02:52:08 PM »

Time to pack it up myself. Hazzuh!

« Reply #143 on: June 24, 2016, 02:54:20 PM »

Time for me to hit the road, too.  I should buy a box of those cigars, but I bought two guns this week, and invested $10K.  I'm going to smoke what I gots, for a couple weeks.

BH

« Reply #144 on: June 24, 2016, 02:59:05 PM »

Time to pack it up myself. Hazzuh!
Later Golf

« Reply #145 on: June 24, 2016, 03:09:50 PM »

Thanks for sharing Flip. I like  that I get a notice on my phone

« Reply #146 on: June 24, 2016, 03:13:13 PM »

Whenever my texts get quoted.

« Reply #147 on: June 24, 2016, 03:15:14 PM »

Looks like 1st shift crew is out the door. I am gonna grab some food and check back with a smoke

« Reply #148 on: June 24, 2016, 03:42:18 PM »

[...]

I tried that, thought it was really good

« Reply #149 on: June 24, 2016, 03:48:39 PM »

Time for me to hit the road, too.  I should buy a box of those cigars, but I bought two guns this week, and invested $10K.  I'm going to smoke what I gots, for a couple weeks.

BH
Compared to 10K it's peanuts, good investment!