« Reply #105 on: June 24, 2016, 12:53:25 PM »

My wife just got back from buying her brother his groceries.  She's really upset about some thing but isn't talking.  bbl.
Don't you know by now? ...stay out of it.  You will either become guilty of association after the fact or be unofficially charged with the responsibility of fixing it.   As bad as Dean for stepping into the same piles again and again!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/24/2016
« Reply #106 on: June 24, 2016, 12:55:33 PM »

Great deal at CI on MCII PCs

Weren't they $99+free scissor a couple weeks back??
Yes, now $89.99

Okay. I see the Summer Kickoff has that price. If you just search master collection and go that route, it shows $129... thus, my confusion. I think I'll go for the $89 instead. #F'knIT :o

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/80064/room-101-le-master-two/
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/24/2016
« Reply #107 on: June 24, 2016, 01:02:55 PM »

Morning Steve.

Looks like you're joining in on the retirement practice this morning. Bastiges.
Well I did just get in from the airport at 1:30.  I deserve a recovery day.

I'll allow it.  ;)

« Reply #108 on: June 24, 2016, 01:04:14 PM »

Great deal at CI on MCII PCs

Weren't they $99+free scissor a couple weeks back??
Yes, now $89.99

Okay. I see the Summer Kickoff has that price. If you just search master collection and go that route, it shows $129... thus, my confusion. I think I'll go for the $89 instead. #F'knIT :o

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/80064/room-101-le-master-two/
You're not really confused by this are you?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/24/2016
« Reply #109 on: June 24, 2016, 01:05:36 PM »

My wife just got back from buying her brother his groceries.  She's really upset about some thing but isn't talking.  bbl.

Kenneth got the f'kin turkey again, didn't he!??!  MuthaF-----!

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/24/2016
« Reply #110 on: June 24, 2016, 01:08:48 PM »

Great deal at CI on MCII PCs

Weren't they $99+free scissor a couple weeks back??
Yes, now $89.99

Okay. I see the Summer Kickoff has that price. If you just search master collection and go that route, it shows $129... thus, my confusion. I think I'll go for the $89 instead. #F'knIT :o

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/80064/room-101-le-master-two/
You're not really confused by this are you?

Not any more, thanks. The fact that there was separate pricing for the some thing was...

Use this link:  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/108374/room-101-le-master-two-papi-chulo/#p-215332

« Reply #111 on: June 24, 2016, 01:11:41 PM »

Jeff Beck is 72 yrs old.  Sheesh.
At least Goldie Hawn still looks sensational in Hawaii at 70 years old.
Lets not quite go to sensational...
Consider the source.  BD and Dean would go pistols at 30 paces over ol' Goldie.

« Reply #112 on: June 24, 2016, 01:13:29 PM »

Jeff Beck is 72 yrs old.  Sheesh.
At least Goldie Hawn still looks sensational in Hawaii at 70 years old.
Lets not quite go to sensational...
I'd say she looks good FOR 70, I wouldn't say she looks good AT 70. Big difference.
right, like the story of the 90 year old year old who asked a doctor, "want to shoot myself in the heart,
where should I aim the gun?, he told her just below your right breast, she ended up shooting herself in the knee!

« Reply #113 on: June 24, 2016, 01:17:11 PM »

Great deal at CI on MCII PCs

Weren't they $99+free scissor a couple weeks back??
Yes, now $89.99

Okay. I see the Summer Kickoff has that price. If you just search master collection and go that route, it shows $129... thus, my confusion. I think I'll go for the $89 instead. #F'knIT :o

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/80064/room-101-le-master-two/
You're not really confused by this are you?

Not any more, thanks. The fact that there was separate pricing for the some thing was...

Use this link:  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/108374/room-101-le-master-two-papi-chulo/#p-215332
but they always do that, if you go from the big list of brands, you get the undiscounted price.  click at the clearance sale at the top of the page, they are $40 dollars less.

« Reply #114 on: June 24, 2016, 01:18:30 PM »

Great deal at CI on MCII PCs

Weren't they $99+free scissor a couple weeks back??
Yes, now $89.99

Okay. I see the Summer Kickoff has that price. If you just search master collection and go that route, it shows $129... thus, my confusion. I think I'll go for the $89 instead. #F'knIT :o

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/80064/room-101-le-master-two/
You're not really confused by this are you?

Not any more, thanks. The fact that there was separate pricing for the some thing was...

Use this link:  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/108374/room-101-le-master-two-papi-chulo/#p-215332
I love those cigars, just split a box on the last deal. The price is ridiculous
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/24/2016
« Reply #115 on: June 24, 2016, 01:24:06 PM »

Great deal at CI on MCII PCs

Weren't they $99+free scissor a couple weeks back??
Yes, now $89.99

Okay. I see the Summer Kickoff has that price. If you just search master collection and go that route, it shows $129... thus, my confusion. I think I'll go for the $89 instead. #F'knIT :o

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/80064/room-101-le-master-two/
You're not really confused by this are you?

Not any more, thanks. The fact that there was separate pricing for the some thing was...

Use this link:  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/108374/room-101-le-master-two-papi-chulo/#p-215332
but they always do that, if you go from the big list of brands, you get the undiscounted price.  click at the clearance sale at the top of the page, they are $40 dollars less.

It's all good, Flip. Just took a minute to locate the "great deal" is all.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/24/2016
« Reply #116 on: June 24, 2016, 01:25:29 PM »

Great deal at CI on MCII PCs

Weren't they $99+free scissor a couple weeks back??
Yes, now $89.99

Okay. I see the Summer Kickoff has that price. If you just search master collection and go that route, it shows $129... thus, my confusion. I think I'll go for the $89 instead. #F'knIT :o

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/80064/room-101-le-master-two/
You're not really confused by this are you?

Not any more, thanks. The fact that there was separate pricing for the some thing was...

Use this link:  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/108374/room-101-le-master-two-papi-chulo/#p-215332
I love those cigars, just split a box on the last deal. The price is ridiculous

Absolutely. I gave $120 on the bid last year and thought I stole them. $89... Shiiii

« Reply #117 on: June 24, 2016, 01:46:49 PM »

Great deal at CI on MCII PCs

Weren't they $99+free scissor a couple weeks back??
Yes, now $89.99

Okay. I see the Summer Kickoff has that price. If you just search master collection and go that route, it shows $129... thus, my confusion. I think I'll go for the $89 instead. #F'knIT :o

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/80064/room-101-le-master-two/
You're not really confused by this are you?

Not any more, thanks. The fact that there was separate pricing for the some thing was...

Use this link:  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/108374/room-101-le-master-two-papi-chulo/#p-215332
I love those cigars, just split a box on the last deal. The price is ridiculous

Absolutely. I gave $120 on the bid last year and thought I stole them. $89... Shiiii
I can't even store a box if I bought them
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/24/2016
« Reply #118 on: June 24, 2016, 01:59:56 PM »

Great deal at CI on MCII PCs

Weren't they $99+free scissor a couple weeks back??
Yes, now $89.99

Okay. I see the Summer Kickoff has that price. If you just search master collection and go that route, it shows $129... thus, my confusion. I think I'll go for the $89 instead. #F'knIT :o

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/80064/room-101-le-master-two/
You're not really confused by this are you?

Not any more, thanks. The fact that there was separate pricing for the some thing was...

Use this link:  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/108374/room-101-le-master-two-papi-chulo/#p-215332
I love those cigars, just split a box on the last deal. The price is ridiculous

Absolutely. I gave $120 on the bid last year and thought I stole them. $89... Shiiii
I can't even store a box if I bought them

Now, Scott... you know that dog won't hunt. 2 words... TUPPER, DORE. lol

« Reply #119 on: June 24, 2016, 02:01:22 PM »

Great deal at CI on MCII PCs

Weren't they $99+free scissor a couple weeks back??
Yes, now $89.99

Okay. I see the Summer Kickoff has that price. If you just search master collection and go that route, it shows $129... thus, my confusion. I think I'll go for the $89 instead. #F'knIT :o

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/80064/room-101-le-master-two/
You're not really confused by this are you?

Not any more, thanks. The fact that there was separate pricing for the some thing was...

Use this link:  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/108374/room-101-le-master-two-papi-chulo/#p-215332
I love those cigars, just split a box on the last deal. The price is ridiculous
;D   8)