« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2016, 10:27:28 AM »

Still no tv or Internet, fuk'n Uverse used to be very dependable now I might as well have Beans Time Warner.

WTF!?! Blackouts on weekends? Sounds like a Enron tactic.
Really, 2nd Friday in a row.

« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2016, 10:30:10 AM »

Shitload of 5ers for the next 2 days at the Page.
Make up for eh prices with volume.
Taking a page from the monster's book.
There are several good cigars on there at good prices these days.  8-5-8's, Laranja Robustos and Short Stories (which I happen to need) are all respectable deals.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/24/2016
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2016, 10:31:02 AM »

Still no tv or Internet, fuk'n Uverse used to be very dependable now I might as well have Beans Time Warner.

WTF!?! Blackouts on weekends? Sounds like a Enron tactic.
Really, 2nd Friday in a row.

Isn't Uverse part of AT&T? Didn't they acquire Directv too. Maybe they want you to sign up with Directv. They have a great introductory offer for you if you switch today!!!  ::)

« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2016, 10:39:41 AM »

Good morning, folks. They announced promotions today. I wasn't on the list. Oh well. At least my most ass-kissing colleague was on it. Sheesh.

« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2016, 10:41:31 AM »

Good morning, folks. They announced promotions today. I wasn't on the list. Oh well. At least my most ass-kissing colleague was on it. Sheesh.
Fuk-um!

« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2016, 10:43:47 AM »

Still no tv or Internet, fuk'n Uverse used to be very dependable now I might as well have Beans Time Warner.

WTF!?! Blackouts on weekends? Sounds like a Enron tactic.
Really, 2nd Friday in a row.

Isn't Uverse part of AT&T? Didn't they acquire Directv too. Maybe they want you to sign up with Directv. They have a great introductory offer for you if you switch today!!!  ::)
Yes and yes.  U may be right because they are going to phase out Uverse.  I had direct tv before Uverse but then u still got to have an Internet provider.

« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2016, 10:45:24 AM »

Page must have a large supply of short stories I barely moved the bar.

« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2016, 10:49:31 AM »

DOW is -389 which is not really as bad as it sounds since the traders ran it up 220 points yesterday.

« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2016, 11:02:25 AM »

DOW is -389 which is not really as bad as it sounds since the traders ran it up 220 points yesterday.
It's those damn Brits!  Not that I blame them one bit.  Texas is next.  We did it once, we can do it again.

« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2016, 11:04:34 AM »

I finished restoring that pipe from Israel. Gonna smoke something when I get home.
CB would appreciate this. Look how nicely my Nording has darkened.
that was always the next type of pipe I was going to get. but 35 some odd years ago, I told the ex-wife to be(before we were married), that i would stop smoking my pipes, if she quit smoking cigarettes.
She told me "of course!" - the bitch lied.   I think I had about a dozen pipes, some nice jarl pipes, and a meerschaum lined briars, even a couple of "the pipes" (pyrolytic grahite liners), you could smoke it all day, unlike a briar which needs a rest.   Good morning boys, i think I sent some of these to botl in trades)

« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2016, 11:05:46 AM »

Still no tv or Internet, fuk'n Uverse used to be very dependable now I might as well have Beans Time Warner.

WTF!?! Blackouts on weekends? Sounds like a Enron tactic.
Really, 2nd Friday in a row.

Isn't Uverse part of AT&T? Didn't they acquire Directv too. Maybe they want you to sign up with Directv. They have a great introductory offer for you if you switch today!!!  ::)
Yes and yes.  U may be right because they are going to phase out Uverse.  I had direct tv before Uverse but then u still got to have an Internet provider.
Hope they don't do it any time soon, I have a lot of stuff on my DVR. ;)

« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2016, 11:06:22 AM »

DOW is -389 which is not really as bad as it sounds since the traders ran it up 220 points yesterday.
It's those damn Brits!  Not that I blame them one bit.  Texas is next.  We did it once, we can do it again.
That's the spirit!

« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2016, 11:06:39 AM »

Good morning, folks. They announced promotions today. I wasn't on the list. Oh well. At least my most ass-kissing colleague was on it. Sheesh.
At least you don't have to worry about working harder.

« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2016, 11:07:18 AM »

Can't just load up and go to the beach this weekend might get the flesh eating virus!

« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2016, 11:09:08 AM »

DOW is -389 which is not really as bad as it sounds since the traders ran it up 220 points yesterday.
It's those damn Brits!  Not that I blame them one bit.  Texas is next.  We did it once, we can do it again.
Indeed!   For once the Brits did the smart thing.