Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

« Reply #165 on: June 24, 2016, 04:20:21 PM »

Great deal at CI on MCII PCs
Weren't they $99+free scissor a couple weeks back??
Yes, now $89.99
Okay. I see the Summer Kickoff has that price. If you just search master collection and go that route, it shows $129... thus, my confusion. I think I'll go for the $89 instead. #F'knIT :o

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/80064/room-101-le-master-two/
You're not really confused by this are you?
Not any more, thanks. The fact that there was separate pricing for the some thing was...

Use this link:  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/108374/room-101-le-master-two-papi-chulo/#p-215332
I love those cigars, just split a box on the last deal. The price is ridiculous
;D   8)
EnabllinDave... You turn him on to the La Hacienda's as well?
As it happens, I'm fixing to have one now with a Stone Mocha IPA.  TGIF!
I tried that, thought it was really good
You would.
That's fine Bean, we need guys to drink up the bland pilsners too
No foo-foo beers for Bean.
He just doesn't admit it in public.  Behind closed doors he's PB&J with coconut and hibiscus stout all the way!

« Reply #166 on: June 24, 2016, 04:25:01 PM »

[...]

« Reply #167 on: June 24, 2016, 04:25:08 PM »

Finally time to get my weekend started. Maybe check back when I am properly outfitted with the appropriate accessories... One hand for drinking, the other for smoking. See ya, fellas.
Good thing you only have two hands or you could get in trouble.
Risk of blindness.

« Reply #168 on: June 24, 2016, 04:25:36 PM »

[...]

:o

« Reply #169 on: June 24, 2016, 04:26:39 PM »

Finally time to get my weekend started. Maybe check back when I am properly outfitted with the appropriate accessories... One hand for drinking, the other for smoking. See ya, fellas.
Good thing you only have two hands or you could get in trouble.
Risk of blindness.
I don't think that is really true.

« Reply #170 on: June 24, 2016, 04:27:49 PM »

[...]

I don't think anyone should ever come out of that closet.

« Reply #171 on: June 24, 2016, 04:28:37 PM »

Finally time to get my weekend started. Maybe check back when I am properly outfitted with the appropriate accessories... One hand for drinking, the other for smoking. See ya, fellas.
Good thing you only have two hands or you could get in trouble.
Risk of blindness.
I don't think that is really true.
That's what the nuns said, and no way they'd lie to us.

« Reply #172 on: June 24, 2016, 04:39:33 PM »

These left-wing dumbasses never fail to amaze me.

Elevated transportation system proposed for Austin

http://kxan.com/2016/06/24/proposal-could-bring-elevated-transportation-system-in-austin/

« Reply #173 on: June 24, 2016, 04:45:46 PM »

WELCOME TO HILLARY ZOMBIELAND

An alarming amount of support for Crooked Hillary in Austin, Tx

« Reply #174 on: June 24, 2016, 04:49:28 PM »

@Bean... TexDave and I tried out a new cigar place not too far from you.  Pretty decent.
No membership fees, BYOB, Bring your food if you want to, and Bring your own cigars with no cutting fee.  Pretty good humidor at average B&M prices.  Very clean place and a friendly staff.

« Reply #175 on: June 24, 2016, 04:49:57 PM »

BREXIT Lull?

« Reply #176 on: June 24, 2016, 04:52:17 PM »

These left-wing dumbasses never fail to amaze me.

Elevated transportation system proposed for Austin

http://kxan.com/2016/06/24/proposal-could-bring-elevated-transportation-system-in-austin/
That gondola idea was floated a couple years ago as an east-west mass transport system between Round Rock and Cedar Park.  If you look into it there are actually a lot of pros, especially considering the alternatives.  Too slow long distances, but I'd ride it to the airport. http://www.texaswatchdog.org/2013/02/gondolas-a-public-transportation-transit-alternative-round-rock-texas/1361304180.story

« Reply #177 on: June 24, 2016, 04:57:18 PM »

Finally time to get my weekend started. Maybe check back when I am properly outfitted with the appropriate accessories... One hand for drinking, the other for smoking. See ya, fellas.
Good thing you only have two hands or you could get in trouble.
Risk of blindness.
I don't think that is really true.
I just need glasses.

« Reply #178 on: June 24, 2016, 04:57:57 PM »

These left-wing dumbasses never fail to amaze me.

Elevated transportation system proposed for Austin

http://kxan.com/2016/06/24/proposal-could-bring-elevated-transportation-system-in-austin/
That gondola idea was floated a couple years ago as an east-west mass transport system between Round Rock and Cedar Park.  If you look into it there are actually a lot of pros, especially considering the alternatives.  Too slow long distances, but I'd ride it to the airport. http://www.texaswatchdog.org/2013/02/gondolas-a-public-transportation-transit-alternative-round-rock-texas/1361304180.story
Not capable of moving enough people to make them anymore than a novelty.

« Reply #179 on: June 24, 2016, 04:59:34 PM »

Finally time to get my weekend started. Maybe check back when I am properly outfitted with the appropriate accessories... One hand for drinking, the other for smoking. See ya, fellas.
Good thing you only have two hands or you could get in trouble.
Risk of blindness.
I don't think that is really true.
I just need glasses.
Logged