CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18

Author Topic: 4/21/2016  (Read 18603 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 4/21/2016
« Reply #225 on: April 21, 2016, 03:52:44 PM »

I'm sure Flip can wait for a picture of fornicatin' crabs, so here you go:
Sure, you remember I has seaweed salad this week!
you farging bastidges!  :o
Horseshoe crabs use that to clean up after their orgies......wait, or is that Dean.....?

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #226 on: April 21, 2016, 03:54:21 PM »

On that note, I have to pack up my stuff here at work,
will be moved to a different floor over the weekend, need
to search for my desk, when i get in on Monday.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #227 on: April 21, 2016, 03:59:48 PM »

On that note, I have to pack up my stuff here at work,
will be moved to a different floor over the weekend, need
to search for my desk, when i get in on Monday.
Happy Packing, sheesh my wife does that about every 3-4 months at her place.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #228 on: April 21, 2016, 04:03:54 PM »

Markets Closed Down Across the Board Today

DOW    -113 @ 17,982

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #229 on: April 21, 2016, 04:05:44 PM »

Speaking of packing up I am packing my azz up and going home.  Last day in this chit-hole until May 2nd.

Got to decide on a seagar on the way home. 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #230 on: April 21, 2016, 04:06:53 PM »

DOW    -113 @ 17,982
Oh well...no more dancing

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #231 on: April 21, 2016, 04:28:24 PM »

DOW    -113 @ 17,982
Oh well...no more dancing

Not good news for the investments, but I'm gonna dance my ass out the door and celebrate leaving the office. See yuz!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #232 on: April 21, 2016, 05:16:28 PM »

MO'W Skull Crusher lit with a Tito's & Lime Sparkling Water

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #233 on: April 21, 2016, 05:58:42 PM »

higher winds and choppy channel made it difficult getting to the island. have to give her credit she didn't give up. no crabs fornicating although we collected a dozen shells to be cleaned, shellaced, and sold along with about 4 dozen shells. had a nice picnic, found a trail and campsite on the island with table, chairs, and fire ring all placed near a tree bent over to drape a tarp from. also found an old double sistern 30' deep, 16' wide, and 40' long. too small to be part of a foundation? but no evidence of a house near by other than some heavy duty boat tie offs (eye bolts). much easier paddling back with the chop down, tide coming in, and wind behind us. had a great time.

heading out to a meeting. see y'all in the morning maybe.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #234 on: April 21, 2016, 06:23:16 PM »

higher winds and choppy channel made it difficult getting to the island. have to give her credit she didn't give up. no crabs fornicating although we collected a dozen shells to be cleaned, shellaced, and sold along with about 4 dozen shells. had a nice picnic, found a trail and campsite on the island with table, chairs, and fire ring all placed near a tree bent over to drape a tarp from. also found an old double sistern 30' deep, 16' wide, and 40' long. too small to be part of a foundation? but no evidence of a house near by other than some heavy duty boat tie offs (eye bolts). much easier paddling back with the chop down, tide coming in, and wind behind us. had a great time.

Sounds like a nice day Dean, thanks for the report.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #235 on: April 21, 2016, 06:32:00 PM »

tomorrow having lunch with a buddy and Saturday taking my ass to Fort Island Beach Park and parking it there all day.

Threebean

« Reply #236 on: April 21, 2016, 06:36:00 PM »

Indeed it does, despite the lack of crustacean sex.  "I have a headache", said one crab to the other.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #237 on: April 21, 2016, 06:47:35 PM »

Indeed it does, despite the lack of crustacean sex.  "I have a headache", said one crab to the other.
LOL

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #238 on: April 21, 2016, 06:48:28 PM »

tomorrow having lunch with a buddy and Saturday taking my ass to Fort Island Beach Park and parking it there all day.
Not a bad plan.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #239 on: April 21, 2016, 06:50:08 PM »

MO'W Skull Crusher lit with a Tito's & Lime Sparkling Water
Almost went with the same cigar from my Tex care package. Decided on the Diesel Uncut instead. Essentially because I was uncut today. Many of my colleagues can't say the same. It was a shitty day.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18