« Reply #195 on: April 21, 2016, 02:37:58 PM »

« Reply #196 on: April 21, 2016, 02:39:47 PM »

Sun is out think I will go sit out in the courtyard and relax a while.  Who knows might get a participation trophy and some drumming.

« Reply #197 on: April 21, 2016, 02:40:31 PM »

Later Fish and Dave.

« Reply #198 on: April 21, 2016, 03:08:29 PM »

Must take a long time for land crabs to fuk, sheesh Dean left out about 7 this morning and here we are still waiting on a report.

« Reply #199 on: April 21, 2016, 03:09:46 PM »

Must take a long time for land crabs to fuk, sheesh Dean left out about 7 this morning and here we are still waiting on a report.
inspiration may have stuck, something about
horsey style.... :o

« Reply #200 on: April 21, 2016, 03:17:52 PM »

Must take a long time for land crabs to fuk, sheesh Dean left out about 7 this morning and here we are still waiting on a report.
inspiration may have stuck, something about
horsey style.... :o
The last thing Dean needs is inspiration to perform sex acts!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/21/2016
« Reply #201 on: April 21, 2016, 03:25:08 PM »

Must take a long time for land crabs to fuk, sheesh Dean left out about 7 this morning and here we are still waiting on a report.
inspiration may have stuck, something about
horsey style.... :o

Those horseshoe crabs are some crazy, alien looking things...

« Reply #202 on: April 21, 2016, 03:26:53 PM »

Must take a long time for land crabs to fuk, sheesh Dean left out about 7 this morning and here we are still waiting on a report.
inspiration may have stuck, something about
horsey style.... :o

Those horseshoe crabs are some crazy, alien looking things...
plus, they have been around since the dinosaur time.....

« Reply #203 on: April 21, 2016, 03:31:39 PM »

Must take a long time for land crabs to fuk, sheesh Dean left out about 7 this morning and here we are still waiting on a report.
inspiration may have stuck, something about
horsey style.... :o

Those horseshoe crabs are some crazy, alien looking things...
plus, they have been around since the dinosaur time.....

« Reply #204 on: April 21, 2016, 03:33:13 PM »

Must take a long time for land crabs to fuk, sheesh Dean left out about 7 this morning and here we are still waiting on a report.
inspiration may have stuck, something about
horsey style.... :o

Those horseshoe crabs are some crazy, alien looking things...
plus, they have been around since the dinosaur time.....
Just in case Dean brings some crabs home with him.

« Reply #205 on: April 21, 2016, 03:33:31 PM »

Must take a long time for land crabs to fuk, sheesh Dean left out about 7 this morning and here we are still waiting on a report.
inspiration may have stuck, something about
horsey style.... :o
Well, don't want you to wait around forever for Dean to fill you in, so here is the Horseshoe Crab version of Penthouse Forum...

Horseshoe crabs are known for their large nesting aggregations, or groups, on beaches particularly in mid-Atlantic states such as Delaware, New Jersey and Maryland in the spring and summer. Horseshoe crabs can nest year-round in Florida, with peak spawning occurring in the spring and fall. When mating, male horseshoe crabs move parallel to the shoreline on sandy flats and intercept females as they pass by. A male attaches himself to the top of a female’s shell by using his specialized front claws, in a position known as amplexus, and together they crawl to the beach. The male fertilizes the eggs as the female lays them in a nest in the sand. Some males (called satellite males) do not attach to females but still have success to fertilizing the female's eggs as they swarm around the amplexed pair. Most of this nesting activity takes place during high tides in the three days before and after a new or full moon.
Horseshoe crab larvae emerge from their nests several weeks after the eggs are laid. Juvenile horseshoe crabs resemble adults except that their tails are proportionally smaller. The young and adult horseshoe crabs spend most of their time on the sandy bottoms of intertidal flats  or zones above the low tide mark and feed on various invertebrates.

Those horseshoe crabs are some crazy, alien looking things...
plus, they have been around since the dinosaur time.....
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/21/2016
« Reply #206 on: April 21, 2016, 03:33:57 PM »

Must take a long time for land crabs to fuk, sheesh Dean left out about 7 this morning and here we are still waiting on a report.
inspiration may have stuck, something about
horsey style.... :o

Those horseshoe crabs are some crazy, alien looking things...
plus, they have been around since the dinosaur time.....

Back when you was a little Flip.  :P

« Reply #207 on: April 21, 2016, 03:35:05 PM »

And my interest in them...

Horseshoe crabs are extremely important to the biomedical industry because their unique, copper-based blue blood contains a substance called Limulus amebocyte lysate. The substance, which coagulates in the presence of small amounts of bacterial toxins, is used to test for sterility of medical equipment and virtually all intravenous drugs.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/21/2016
« Reply #208 on: April 21, 2016, 03:36:17 PM »

Must take a long time for land crabs to fuk, sheesh Dean left out about 7 this morning and here we are still waiting on a report.
inspiration may have stuck, something about
horsey style.... :o

Those horseshoe crabs are some crazy, alien looking things...
plus, they have been around since the dinosaur time.....

Well, maybe if they looked a little more appetizing, someone would have made a popular recipe, and we could have fished them into extinction.

« Reply #209 on: April 21, 2016, 03:36:48 PM »

I'm sure Flip can wait for a picture of fornicatin' crabs, so here you go: