« Reply #180 on: April 21, 2016, 02:11:50 PM »

The artist known as Prince has died ... TMZ has learned. He was 57.

Prince's body was discovered at his Paisley Park compound in Minnesota early Thursday morning.

Multiple sources connected to the singer confirmed he had passed.

The singer -- full name Prince Rogers Nelson -- had a medical emergency on April 15th that forced his private jet to make an emergency landing in Illinois. But he appeared at a concert the next day to assure his fans he was okay. His people told TMZ he was battling the flu.
The Artist Formerly Known as Alive. Too soon?
Maybe, were you wearing a Raspberry Beret, as you typed that?  :)
What respect the recently departed get around here.  No way I'm telling you mofos when I die.
Yeah, this is no place to post your obituary!
Posting from the grave?  Nice trick.  Some new feature Tony is going to rollout?  Eventually.

« Reply #181 on: April 21, 2016, 02:12:42 PM »

Just got back from a Division meeting with teambuilding and awards.  Awards were fine but had to put up with 45 minutes of African drumming to start....shoot me in the fucking head.
Well show us your Awards!

Was there any crabfuk'n with the drumming?
And anyone wearing masks or a cape?
No masks or capes.  Did have an old white guy in a dashiki....
and I walked out of the meeting with the awards I walked in with.....participation.

Actually I didn't, but I'll take it anyway.

« Reply #182 on: April 21, 2016, 02:13:56 PM »

The artist known as Prince has died ... TMZ has learned. He was 57.

Prince's body was discovered at his Paisley Park compound in Minnesota early Thursday morning.

Multiple sources connected to the singer confirmed he had passed.

The singer -- full name Prince Rogers Nelson -- had a medical emergency on April 15th that forced his private jet to make an emergency landing in Illinois. But he appeared at a concert the next day to assure his fans he was okay. His people told TMZ he was battling the flu.
The Artist Formerly Known as Alive. Too soon?
Maybe, were you wearing a Raspberry Beret, as you typed that?  :)
No, but he likes cigars that taste like Raspberry Thumbprint Berets....

« Reply #183 on: April 21, 2016, 02:16:26 PM »

The artist known as Prince has died ... TMZ has learned. He was 57.

Prince's body was discovered at his Paisley Park compound in Minnesota early Thursday morning.

Multiple sources connected to the singer confirmed he had passed.

The singer -- full name Prince Rogers Nelson -- had a medical emergency on April 15th that forced his private jet to make an emergency landing in Illinois. But he appeared at a concert the next day to assure his fans he was okay. His people told TMZ he was battling the flu.
The Artist Formerly Known as Alive. Too soon?
Maybe, were you wearing a Raspberry Beret, as you typed that?  :)
What respect the recently departed get around here.  No way I'm telling you mofos when I die.
Yeah, this is no place to post your obituary!
Posting from the grave?  Nice trick.  Some new feature Tony is going to rollout?  Eventually.
I WILL be dead when he finally rolls that out.

« Reply #184 on: April 21, 2016, 02:17:57 PM »

The artist known as Prince has died ... TMZ has learned. He was 57.

Prince's body was discovered at his Paisley Park compound in Minnesota early Thursday morning.

Multiple sources connected to the singer confirmed he had passed.

The singer -- full name Prince Rogers Nelson -- had a medical emergency on April 15th that forced his private jet to make an emergency landing in Illinois. But he appeared at a concert the next day to assure his fans he was okay. His people told TMZ he was battling the flu.
The Artist Formerly Known as Alive. Too soon?
Maybe, were you wearing a Raspberry Beret, as you typed that?  :)
What respect the recently departed get around here.  No way I'm telling you mofos when I die.
Thats funny, we'll probably bad-mouth you for weeks before we even know you passed
And then for just 2 or 3 days afterwards.
"I wonder what he had left in his humidor? Just Sayin"
I bequeath my Buesos's to LTG.  Other than that you can all GFY's.
Hot darn!
I have one Bueso that I leave to LTH and I have one Omar OOO that I leave to Dean's DAWG.  There, that takes care of the two worst cigars in my humi's and tubs.

« Reply #185 on: April 21, 2016, 02:18:15 PM »

The artist known as Prince has died ... TMZ has learned. He was 57.

Prince's body was discovered at his Paisley Park compound in Minnesota early Thursday morning.

Multiple sources connected to the singer confirmed he had passed.

The singer -- full name Prince Rogers Nelson -- had a medical emergency on April 15th that forced his private jet to make an emergency landing in Illinois. But he appeared at a concert the next day to assure his fans he was okay. His people told TMZ he was battling the flu.
The Artist Formerly Known as Alive. Too soon?
Maybe, were you wearing a Raspberry Beret, as you typed that?  :)
What respect the recently departed get around here.  No way I'm telling you mofos when I die.
Yeah, this is no place to post your obituary!
Posting from the grave?  Nice trick.  Some new feature Tony is going to rollout?  Eventually.
Yes, I found Bean's post funny for that reason..."No way I'm telling you mofos when I die." Classic

« Reply #186 on: April 21, 2016, 02:19:10 PM »

Alright boys, time to roll. See you guys tomorrow

« Reply #187 on: April 21, 2016, 02:19:46 PM »

[...]

Speaking of which, my Olanchos should be here tomorrow. Already sitting at the post office waiting to use their SurePost magic.

« Reply #188 on: April 21, 2016, 02:20:02 PM »

Alright boys, time to roll. See you guys tomorrow
Later, Scott.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/21/2016
« Reply #189 on: April 21, 2016, 02:22:01 PM »

Alright boys, time to roll. See you guys tomorrow

Later, Tater

« Reply #190 on: April 21, 2016, 02:24:04 PM »

My time as well, hazzuh!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/21/2016
« Reply #191 on: April 21, 2016, 02:25:49 PM »

My time as well, hazzuh!

Domo arigato, Mr Olancho

« Reply #192 on: April 21, 2016, 02:33:16 PM »

Alright boys, time to roll. See you guys tomorrow
Later Fish

« Reply #193 on: April 21, 2016, 02:33:36 PM »

« Reply #194 on: April 21, 2016, 02:35:32 PM »

[...]

But, you really will not know until you die and try. ;)