« Reply #165 on: April 21, 2016, 01:13:00 PM »

The artist known as Prince has died ... TMZ has learned. He was 57.

Prince's body was discovered at his Paisley Park compound in Minnesota early Thursday morning.

Multiple sources connected to the singer confirmed he had passed.

The singer -- full name Prince Rogers Nelson -- had a medical emergency on April 15th that forced his private jet to make an emergency landing in Illinois. But he appeared at a concert the next day to assure his fans he was okay. His people told TMZ he was battling the flu.

« Reply #166 on: April 21, 2016, 01:23:08 PM »

The artist known as Prince has died ... TMZ has learned. He was 57.

Prince's body was discovered at his Paisley Park compound in Minnesota early Thursday morning.

Multiple sources connected to the singer confirmed he had passed.

The singer -- full name Prince Rogers Nelson -- had a medical emergency on April 15th that forced his private jet to make an emergency landing in Illinois. But he appeared at a concert the next day to assure his fans he was okay. His people told TMZ he was battling the flu.
The Artist Formerly Known as Alive. Too soon?

« Reply #167 on: April 21, 2016, 01:31:38 PM »

The artist known as Prince has died ... TMZ has learned. He was 57.

Prince's body was discovered at his Paisley Park compound in Minnesota early Thursday morning.

Multiple sources connected to the singer confirmed he had passed.

The singer -- full name Prince Rogers Nelson -- had a medical emergency on April 15th that forced his private jet to make an emergency landing in Illinois. But he appeared at a concert the next day to assure his fans he was okay. His people told TMZ he was battling the flu.
The Artist Formerly Known as Alive. Too soon?
Maybe, were you wearing a Raspberry Beret, as you typed that?  :)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/21/2016
« Reply #168 on: April 21, 2016, 01:33:09 PM »

The artist known as Prince has died ... TMZ has learned. He was 57.

Prince's body was discovered at his Paisley Park compound in Minnesota early Thursday morning.

Multiple sources connected to the singer confirmed he had passed.

The singer -- full name Prince Rogers Nelson -- had a medical emergency on April 15th that forced his private jet to make an emergency landing in Illinois. But he appeared at a concert the next day to assure his fans he was okay. His people told TMZ he was battling the flu.
The Artist Formerly Known as Alive. Too soon?

« Reply #169 on: April 21, 2016, 01:38:56 PM »

The artist known as Prince has died ... TMZ has learned. He was 57.

Prince's body was discovered at his Paisley Park compound in Minnesota early Thursday morning.

Multiple sources connected to the singer confirmed he had passed.

The singer -- full name Prince Rogers Nelson -- had a medical emergency on April 15th that forced his private jet to make an emergency landing in Illinois. But he appeared at a concert the next day to assure his fans he was okay. His people told TMZ he was battling the flu.
The Artist Formerly Known as Alive. Too soon?
Maybe, were you wearing a Raspberry Beret, as you typed that?  :)
What respect the recently departed get around here.  No way I'm telling you mofos when I die.

« Reply #170 on: April 21, 2016, 01:40:45 PM »

The artist known as Prince has died ... TMZ has learned. He was 57.

Prince's body was discovered at his Paisley Park compound in Minnesota early Thursday morning.

Multiple sources connected to the singer confirmed he had passed.

The singer -- full name Prince Rogers Nelson -- had a medical emergency on April 15th that forced his private jet to make an emergency landing in Illinois. But he appeared at a concert the next day to assure his fans he was okay. His people told TMZ he was battling the flu.
The Artist Formerly Known as Alive. Too soon?
Maybe, were you wearing a Raspberry Beret, as you typed that?  :)
What respect the recently departed get around here.  No way I'm telling you mofos when I die.
Yeah, this is no place to post your obituary!

« Reply #171 on: April 21, 2016, 01:55:32 PM »

Pouring down rain and I have not been across the street to church for lunch in a long time.

Thursday Lunch

$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

April 21, 2016

Entrees
 Cobb Salad
 Brisket
 Smoked Chicken
 Smoked Sausage
 Brown Rice and Black Bean Burgers

Sides
 Potato Salad
 Coleslaw
 Pinto Beans

Johnson’s Backyard Garden Salad ($2)
 Featuring Curly Endive, Rainbow Chard, Kale, Rainbow Carrots, and Golden Beets. Ingredients are locally grown and organic.

Dessert Choices
 Carrot Cake
 Black Bottom Banana Pielets
 Sweet Potato Cheese Cake

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
 All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread.
my choices, Brisket, Potato Salad, Coleslaw & Carrot Cake, of course today I had the
Mongolian grill, Beef pork, scallops, bok choy, 3 kinds of mushrooms, bean sprouts & baby corn.
Quit raining so I went to the hotel and picked up a nice Caesar salad with baked salmon on it.
Nice choice sounds awesome

« Reply #172 on: April 21, 2016, 01:56:36 PM »

The artist known as Prince has died ... TMZ has learned. He was 57.

Prince's body was discovered at his Paisley Park compound in Minnesota early Thursday morning.

Multiple sources connected to the singer confirmed he had passed.

The singer -- full name Prince Rogers Nelson -- had a medical emergency on April 15th that forced his private jet to make an emergency landing in Illinois. But he appeared at a concert the next day to assure his fans he was okay. His people told TMZ he was battling the flu.
The Artist Formerly Known as Alive. Too soon?
Maybe, were you wearing a Raspberry Beret, as you typed that?  :)
What respect the recently departed get around here.  No way I'm telling you mofos when I die.
Thats funny, we'll probably bad-mouth you for weeks before we even know you passed

« Reply #173 on: April 21, 2016, 01:57:44 PM »

The artist known as Prince has died ... TMZ has learned. He was 57.

Prince's body was discovered at his Paisley Park compound in Minnesota early Thursday morning.

Multiple sources connected to the singer confirmed he had passed.

The singer -- full name Prince Rogers Nelson -- had a medical emergency on April 15th that forced his private jet to make an emergency landing in Illinois. But he appeared at a concert the next day to assure his fans he was okay. His people told TMZ he was battling the flu.
The Artist Formerly Known as Alive. Too soon?
Maybe, were you wearing a Raspberry Beret, as you typed that?  :)
What respect the recently departed get around here.  No way I'm telling you mofos when I die.
Yeah, this is no place to post your obituary!
This is really no place to post anything you hold dearly

« Reply #174 on: April 21, 2016, 01:59:46 PM »

The artist known as Prince has died ... TMZ has learned. He was 57.

Prince's body was discovered at his Paisley Park compound in Minnesota early Thursday morning.

Multiple sources connected to the singer confirmed he had passed.

The singer -- full name Prince Rogers Nelson -- had a medical emergency on April 15th that forced his private jet to make an emergency landing in Illinois. But he appeared at a concert the next day to assure his fans he was okay. His people told TMZ he was battling the flu.
The Artist Formerly Known as Alive. Too soon?
Maybe, were you wearing a Raspberry Beret, as you typed that?  :)
What respect the recently departed get around here.  No way I'm telling you mofos when I die.
Thats funny, we'll probably bad-mouth you for weeks before we even know you passed
And then for just 2 or 3 days afterwards.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/21/2016
« Reply #175 on: April 21, 2016, 02:03:48 PM »

The artist known as Prince has died ... TMZ has learned. He was 57.

Prince's body was discovered at his Paisley Park compound in Minnesota early Thursday morning.

Multiple sources connected to the singer confirmed he had passed.

The singer -- full name Prince Rogers Nelson -- had a medical emergency on April 15th that forced his private jet to make an emergency landing in Illinois. But he appeared at a concert the next day to assure his fans he was okay. His people told TMZ he was battling the flu.
The Artist Formerly Known as Alive. Too soon?
Maybe, were you wearing a Raspberry Beret, as you typed that?  :)
What respect the recently departed get around here.  No way I'm telling you mofos when I die.
Thats funny, we'll probably bad-mouth you for weeks before we even know you passed
And then for just 2 or 3 days afterwards.

"I wonder what he had left in his humidor? Just Sayin"

« Reply #176 on: April 21, 2016, 02:07:12 PM »

[...]

I bequeath my Buesos's to LTG.  Other than that you can all GFY's.

« Reply #177 on: April 21, 2016, 02:08:33 PM »

[...]

I want the cheap DPG Blues

« Reply #178 on: April 21, 2016, 02:11:36 PM »

[...]

We'll fly out there together and raid his humi. Oops, wait, I think you just had another confirmation come up.  ;D

« Reply #179 on: April 21, 2016, 02:11:48 PM »

[...]

Hot darn!