« Reply #150 on: April 21, 2016, 11:51:24 AM »

« Reply #152 on: April 21, 2016, 11:55:59 AM »

Just got back from a Division meeting with teambuilding and awards.  Awards were fine but had to put up with 45 minutes of African drumming to start....shoot me in the fucking head.

« Reply #153 on: April 21, 2016, 11:56:38 AM »

Just got back from a Division meeting with teambuilding and awards.  Awards were fine but had to put up with 45 minutes of African drumming to start....shoot me in the fucking head.
Well show us your Awards!

Was there any crabfuk'n with the drumming?

« Reply #154 on: April 21, 2016, 12:00:27 PM »

Just got back from a Division meeting with teambuilding and awards.  Awards were fine but had to put up with 45 minutes of African drumming to start....shoot me in the fucking head.
Well show us your Awards!

Was there any crabfuk'n with the drumming?
And anyone wearing masks or a cape?

« Reply #155 on: April 21, 2016, 12:08:05 PM »

Just got back from a Division meeting with teambuilding and awards.  Awards were fine but had to put up with 45 minutes of African drumming to start....shoot me in the fucking head.
Well show us your Awards!

Was there any crabfuk'n with the drumming?
LMAO

« Reply #156 on: April 21, 2016, 12:09:41 PM »

Just got back from a Division meeting with teambuilding and awards.  Awards were fine but had to put up with 45 minutes of African drumming to start....shoot me in the fucking head.
Well show us your Awards!

Was there any crabfuk'n with the drumming?
And anyone wearing masks or a cape?
No masks or capes.  Did have an old white guy in a dashiki....
and I walked out of the meeting with the awards I walked in with.....participation.

« Reply #157 on: April 21, 2016, 12:13:25 PM »

Just got back from a Division meeting with teambuilding and awards.  Awards were fine but had to put up with 45 minutes of African drumming to start....shoot me in the fucking head.
Well show us your Awards!

Was there any crabfuk'n with the drumming?
And anyone wearing masks or a cape?
No masks or capes.  Did have an old white guy in a dashiki....
and I walked out of the meeting with the awards I walked in with.....participation.
Excellent!   I always luv winning those participation awards, sheesh I won 2 of them last year.  Been fuk'n off a lot this year though so going may be tough.  Then again next year I am getting the award I most cherish right now, a retirement cake.

« Reply #158 on: April 21, 2016, 12:15:59 PM »

Pouring down rain and I have not been across the street to church for lunch in a long time.

Thursday Lunch

$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

April 21, 2016

Entrees
 Cobb Salad
 Brisket
 Smoked Chicken
 Smoked Sausage
 Brown Rice and Black Bean Burgers

Sides
 Potato Salad
 Coleslaw
 Pinto Beans

Johnson’s Backyard Garden Salad ($2)
 Featuring Curly Endive, Rainbow Chard, Kale, Rainbow Carrots, and Golden Beets. Ingredients are locally grown and organic.

Dessert Choices
 Carrot Cake
 Black Bottom Banana Pielets
 Sweet Potato Cheese Cake

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
 All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread.

« Reply #159 on: April 21, 2016, 12:28:19 PM »

Just got back from a Division meeting with teambuilding and awards.  Awards were fine but had to put up with 45 minutes of African drumming to start....shoot me in the fucking head.
Well show us your Awards!

Was there any crabfuk'n with the drumming?
And anyone wearing masks or a cape?
No masks or capes.  Did have an old white guy in a dashiki....
and I walked out of the meeting with the awards I walked in with.....participation.

« Reply #160 on: April 21, 2016, 12:29:56 PM »

[...]

my choices, Brisket, Potato Salad, Coleslaw & Carrot Cake, of course today I had the
Mongolian grill, Beef, pork, scallops, bok choy, 3 kinds of mushrooms, bean sprouts, carrots,
onions, fresh tomatoes & baby corn.

« Reply #161 on: April 21, 2016, 12:50:53 PM »

[...]

Mongolian grill, Beef pork, scallops, bok choy, 3 kinds of mushrooms, bean sprouts & baby corn.
Quit raining so I went to the hotel and picked up a nice Caesar salad with baked salmon on it.

« Reply #162 on: April 21, 2016, 12:57:56 PM »

Weather man says perfect smoking weather by the time I get home today!!!!

« Reply #163 on: April 21, 2016, 01:12:34 PM »

Weather man says perfect smoking weather by the time I get home today!!!!
The weather man knows how long it takes you to get home?
that's just so cool!  8)

« Reply #164 on: April 21, 2016, 01:12:57 PM »

Attention Perverts!

The Target department store chain has jumped into the transgender bathroom debate by declaring that men who claim to be women may use whatever bathroom or changing room they choose.
“Inclusivity is a core belief at Target,” a new company statement reads. “It’s something we celebrate. We stand for equality and equity, and strive to make our guests and team members feel accepted, respected and welcomed in our stores and workplaces every day.”
The retailer added, “We welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.”
“Everyone deserves to feel like they belong,” the statement concluded. “You’ll always be accepted, respected and welcomed at Target.”
Just have to sit back and wait for the first lawsuit against one of these companies for a perv hanging out in the ladies room.  Then we'll see how inclusive they are.
Sounds about right. Cause I doubt there's ever been a pervert in a bathroom they weren't supposed to be in before.
Congressman Larry Craig (R) Idaho ring a bell?
Or NJ Governor Jim McGreevey...
My point was that yes, it's happened before, and it will continue to happen, regardless of the law. Tony, we need a sarcasm font.
That's not just a cigarbanter.com issue.