« Reply #135 on: April 21, 2016, 10:19:36 AM »

Burger with the most calories at popular food chains

1. Johnny Rockets

Bacon & Cheddar Double Cheeseburger

Calories: 1,770

Carbs: 57 grams

Protein: 94 grams

Fat: 125 grams

« Reply #136 on: April 21, 2016, 10:21:23 AM »

Burger with the most calories at popular food chains

1. Johnny Rockets

Bacon & Cheddar Double Cheeseburger

Calories: 1,770

Carbs: 57 grams

Protein: 94 grams

Fat: 125 grams
On a positive note, look at all that protein!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/21/2016
« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2016, 10:22:52 AM »

Burger with the most calories at popular food chains

1. Johnny Rockets

Bacon & Cheddar Double Cheeseburger

Calories: 1,770

Carbs: 57 grams

Protein: 94 grams

Fat: 125 grams

I would have guessed something from Hardee's.

« Reply #138 on: April 21, 2016, 10:26:24 AM »

From the O'bummer Daily Journal"

Martin Luther King to Be Featured on the New $5 Bill

The $5 bill is set to get an upgrade of sorts. While former President Abraham Lincoln’s image will still grace the front of it, the reverse side of the bill is set to “honor historic events that occurred at the Lincoln Memorial,” including moments made memorable from the likes of civil rights icon Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., opera singer Marian Anderson and former first lady Eleanor Roosevelt, the U.S. Treasury Department announced Wednesday afternoon.
Yea, they are going to be crowding all sorts of folks on the backsides of the bills.
There has always been a controversy about the hitchhiker on the back of the $20 or is it the
$10 bill.  The engraving is a street scene with early automobiles on a road in front of a famous
government building.  After letting the person look at the bill, trying to figure out which of the pedestrians
is the hitchhiker, they are seeking, you nonchalantly mention; "Oh, he must have gotten a ride.".
bazinga, and good morning folks.  8)

Ha! Morning, Flip. Thought for a minute you were going with a Masonic conspiracy.
nope, although we did have a mason or two in the family, Grandpa Innocenzo,
and great uncle Onorio, both were good with a trowel and cement.  Other grandfather was a
coal miner in Pennsylvania, before moving to Staten Island and working for his church as a sexton.
kids were scared to talk in church, Grandpa Vitaliano, was said to be deadly with a rubber band.

« Reply #139 on: April 21, 2016, 10:33:43 AM »

Burger with the most calories at popular food chains

1. Johnny Rockets

Bacon & Cheddar Double Cheeseburger

Calories: 1,770

Carbs: 57 grams

Protein: 94 grams

Fat: 125 grams

I would have guessed something from Hardee's.
3. Hardee's

2/3 lb. Monster Thickburger Cheeseburger

Calories: 1,340

Carbs: 52 grams

Protein: 74 grams

Fat: 96 grams

« Reply #140 on: April 21, 2016, 10:48:17 AM »

Burger with the most calories at popular food chains

1. Johnny Rockets

Bacon & Cheddar Double Cheeseburger

Calories: 1,770

Carbs: 57 grams

Protein: 94 grams

Fat: 125 grams

I would have guessed something from Hardee's.
3. Hardee's

2/3 lb. Monster Thickburger Cheeseburger

Calories: 1,340

Carbs: 52 grams

Protein: 74 grams

Fat: 96 grams
that's why I like a buffalo or ostrich burger, all the protein and taste,
but 80% less fat at least(unless you cover it with melted cheese and mayo!).
a little salsa, or tomatoes and lettuce with salt and fresh ground pepper, very
cardiologist approved!  Used to get frozen ostrich burgers at a local supermarket
brand called longneck farms.

« Reply #141 on: April 21, 2016, 11:08:19 AM »

Markets Open

DOW  -37 @ 18,058
This will rebound.

« Reply #142 on: April 21, 2016, 11:15:13 AM »

Markets Open

DOW  -37 @ 18,058
This will rebound.
Now at -24. Don't call it a comeback!

« Reply #143 on: April 21, 2016, 11:26:07 AM »

OK, Dow reporting seems to have killed what up until then
was a very healthy banter.
Or maybe we switched screens and did some real work.   :o

« Reply #144 on: April 21, 2016, 11:26:34 AM »

« Reply #145 on: April 21, 2016, 11:34:46 AM »

Years ago, when jonesing for an Ostrich burger, I would hit up a
local Fuddruckers, and they had them on the menu.  Last Fuddruckers I
went to in Pigeon Forge, TN while on vacation, only had beef burgers.  Looking
on the website, I can still get an "exotic meat burger" but no longer ostrich.
they have Bison, Elk, and Wild Boar.  All much lower in trans fat, then the beef.
If your Fuddruckers are in TN, NC or SC, no luck, guess they couldn't sell exotic
meats to folk who heat possum and venison.  8)

« Reply #146 on: April 21, 2016, 11:37:50 AM »

Sheesh, Taco Lull?

« Reply #147 on: April 21, 2016, 11:39:05 AM »

« Reply #148 on: April 21, 2016, 11:43:46 AM »

Markets Open

DOW  -37 @ 18,058
This will rebound.
It will be a comeback
The fuck did I just say?
You said it was falling further before recovering later,  now at -50 points

« Reply #149 on: April 21, 2016, 11:45:18 AM »

Markets Open

DOW  -37 @ 18,058
This will rebound.
It will be a comeback
The fuck did I just say?
You said it was falling further before recovering later,  now at -50 points
It will come back