CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18

Author Topic: 4/21/2016  (Read 18560 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 4/21/2016
« Reply #105 on: April 21, 2016, 09:20:41 AM »

Attention Perverts!

The Target department store chain has jumped into the transgender bathroom debate by declaring that men who claim to be women may use whatever bathroom or changing room they choose.
“Inclusivity is a core belief at Target,” a new company statement reads. “It’s something we celebrate. We stand for equality and equity, and strive to make our guests and team members feel accepted, respected and welcomed in our stores and workplaces every day.”
The retailer added, “We welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.”
“Everyone deserves to feel like they belong,” the statement concluded. “You’ll always be accepted, respected and welcomed at Target.”
Just have to sit back and wait for the first lawsuit against one of these companies for a perv hanging out in the ladies room.  Then we'll see how inclusive they are.
Sounds about right. Cause I doubt there's ever been a pervert in a bathroom they weren't supposed to be in before.
Congressman Larry Craig (R) Idaho ring a bell?
Or NJ Governor Jim McGreevey...
My point was that yes, it's happened before, and it will continue to happen, regardless of the law. Tony, we need a sarcasm font.
True that.  What amazes me is the amount of energy and nonsense this has raised over a near total non-issue.  Disregarding the pervs that as you said have always been there, how many transgender people are out there that require all these laws and lawsuits and protests and whatever.  Quick lookup is approx 700,000 or < .3% of the population.  Of them, a clear majority can use their "gender identified" bathroom and no one will ever notice.  While looking up that number, saw that Facebook has 50 gender options available.  We're going to need more bathrooms!
Get Mark to help installing the CM in all of those, it'll take until long after the banter flip is automated.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2016, 09:21:28 AM »

A lot of funny news out there to report and comment on today, great for improving page counts.
Hell yeah, we got to 20 pages yesterday, that almost sounds like an error.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #107 on: April 21, 2016, 09:26:32 AM »

A lot of funny news out there to report and comment on today, great for improving page counts.
That's the way we like it!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #108 on: April 21, 2016, 09:28:02 AM »

Attention Perverts!

The Target department store chain has jumped into the transgender bathroom debate by declaring that men who claim to be women may use whatever bathroom or changing room they choose.
“Inclusivity is a core belief at Target,” a new company statement reads. “It’s something we celebrate. We stand for equality and equity, and strive to make our guests and team members feel accepted, respected and welcomed in our stores and workplaces every day.”
The retailer added, “We welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.”
“Everyone deserves to feel like they belong,” the statement concluded. “You’ll always be accepted, respected and welcomed at Target.”
Just have to sit back and wait for the first lawsuit against one of these companies for a perv hanging out in the ladies room.  Then we'll see how inclusive they are.
Sounds about right. Cause I doubt there's ever been a pervert in a bathroom they weren't supposed to be in before.
My point was that yes, it's happened before, and it will continue to happen, regardless of the law. Tony, we need a sarcasm font.
Didn't work for Curt Schilling....http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/21/sports/baseball/curt-schilling-is-fired-by-espn.html

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #109 on: April 21, 2016, 09:32:20 AM »

One of our employees had a wreck in an office car yesterday about 100 yards from the office on a downtown low speed street, claims not her fault of course but I have no idea about whether it was or not.

Anyway there were 3 cars involved and they of course had fire trucks and ambulances there..........    Look at the damage on the car she was driving and decide for yourself but she said yesterday she was ok and this morning she is too injured to come to work, arm and hand are numb and cant move her shoulder it hurts so bad.......

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #110 on: April 21, 2016, 09:33:59 AM »

Attention Perverts!

Didn't work for Curt Schilling....http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/21/sports/baseball/curt-schilling-is-fired-by-espn.html
Fuk'n ESPN is a full blown Commie Arm of ABC and of course Disney owns a share of it too.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #111 on: April 21, 2016, 09:37:43 AM »

Attention Perverts!

Fuk'n ESPN is a full blown Commie Arm of ABC and of course Disney owns a share of it too.
So are all 3 companies commies? I need to update my list.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #112 on: April 21, 2016, 09:38:02 AM »

Attention Perverts!

Disney stock has made me a healthy sum.  Guess commies are a good investment.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #113 on: April 21, 2016, 09:38:28 AM »

Attention Perverts!

So are all 3 companies commies? I need to update my list.
What page are you on?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #114 on: April 21, 2016, 09:39:17 AM »

Attention Perverts!

Well, except for Chipotle...

Threebean

« Reply #115 on: April 21, 2016, 09:39:52 AM »

Attention Perverts!

Difference is he has now been legitimized.
Forget the perv's... just wait 'til one forgets to put the seat back down. Fuggin heads will roll!
True, but theoretically a female gender identified person would pee sitting down.  Leaving the seat up would be a dead giveaway. Morning Steve. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #116 on: April 21, 2016, 09:41:33 AM »

Attention Perverts!

No doubt they are with this administration, unless of course they are in the Beanroom Building Business.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #117 on: April 21, 2016, 09:43:03 AM »

Attention Perverts!

Forget the perv's... just wait 'til one forgets to put the seat back down. Fuggin heads will roll!
True, but theoretically a female gender identified person would pee sitting down.  Leaving the seat up would be a dead giveaway. Morning Steve.
Not if they facilities are properly equipped with Unisex Urinals.

Threebean

« Reply #118 on: April 21, 2016, 09:43:56 AM »

Any bets on the Page Offerings Today?
Something in a camo finish.
Exactly right!  Shotgun and rifle scabbards!
And the wager paid 1.15 to 1, so I'm in the money!
You can buy some serious crown molding with that cash!
Lot of good that does when he can't install it.
He's good at turning big pieces into little pieces
Measure twice, never get around to cutting it.  Hard to f'k up with that approach.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #119 on: April 21, 2016, 09:46:14 AM »

Attention Perverts!

Not if they facilities are properly equipped with Unisex Urinals.
The We-P Unisex Urinal Shows No Discrimination Between Sexes
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18