CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18

Author Topic: 4/21/2016  (Read 18565 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 4/21/2016
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2016, 09:03:48 AM »

Attention Perverts!

The Target department store chain has jumped into the transgender bathroom debate by declaring that men who claim to be women may use whatever bathroom or changing room they choose.
“Inclusivity is a core belief at Target,” a new company statement reads. “It’s something we celebrate. We stand for equality and equity, and strive to make our guests and team members feel accepted, respected and welcomed in our stores and workplaces every day.”
The retailer added, “We welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.”
“Everyone deserves to feel like they belong,” the statement concluded. “You’ll always be accepted, respected and welcomed at Target.”
Just have to sit back and wait for the first lawsuit against one of these companies for a perv hanging out in the ladies room.  Then we'll see how inclusive they are.
Sounds about right. Cause I doubt there's ever been a pervert in a bathroom they weren't supposed to be in before.
Congressman Larry Craig (R) Idaho ring a bell?
Or NJ Governor Jim McGreevey...

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2016, 09:03:50 AM »

Attention Perverts!

The Target department store chain has jumped into the transgender bathroom debate by declaring that men who claim to be women may use whatever bathroom or changing room they choose.
“Inclusivity is a core belief at Target,” a new company statement reads. “It’s something we celebrate. We stand for equality and equity, and strive to make our guests and team members feel accepted, respected and welcomed in our stores and workplaces every day.”
The retailer added, “We welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.”
“Everyone deserves to feel like they belong,” the statement concluded. “You’ll always be accepted, respected and welcomed at Target.”
Just have to sit back and wait for the first lawsuit against one of these companies for a perv hanging out in the ladies room.  Then we'll see how inclusive they are.
Sounds about right. Cause I doubt there's ever been a pervert in a bathroom they weren't supposed to be in before.
Difference is he has now been legitimized.

Forget the perv's... just wait 'til one forgets to put the seat back down. Fuggin heads will roll!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2016, 09:04:40 AM »

Morning, fellas.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2016, 09:04:59 AM »

@ Golf,  when do you find out about your new schedule?
5/5 is the scheduled date, as of now. Then new schedule will start week of 6/19.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #94 on: April 21, 2016, 09:05:12 AM »

Attention Perverts!

Forget the perv's... just wait 'til one forgets to put the seat back down. Fuggin heads will roll!
LALTS

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #95 on: April 21, 2016, 09:05:51 AM »

Any bets on the Page Offerings Today?
Something in a camo finish.
Exactly right!  Shotgun and rifle scabbards!
And the wager paid 1.15 to 1, so I'm in the money!
You can buy some serious crown molding with that cash!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #96 on: April 21, 2016, 09:06:18 AM »

Attention Perverts!

My point was that yes, it's happened before, and it will continue to happen, regardless of the law. Tony, we need a sarcasm font.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2016, 09:06:54 AM »

Attention Perverts!

Truth!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #98 on: April 21, 2016, 09:09:54 AM »

@ Golf,  when do you find out about your new schedule?
5/5 is the scheduled date, as of now. Then new schedule will start week of 6/19.
Thanks, we got to make sure the Banter is covered.

sfish

« Reply #99 on: April 21, 2016, 09:10:12 AM »

Hungry, think I'll go get a pork roll and egg sangwich
Don't you have an insurance cholesterol check along with the nicotine check?
No worries, I had a piece of asparagus last night

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2016, 09:10:52 AM »

Lot of good that does when he can't install it.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #101 on: April 21, 2016, 09:15:28 AM »

Attention Perverts!

My point was that yes, it's happened before, and it will continue to happen, regardless of the law. Tony, we need a sarcasm font.
True that.  What amazes me is the amount of energy and nonsense this has raised over a near total non-issue.  Disregarding the pervs that as you said have always been there, how many transgender people are out there that require all these laws and lawsuits and protests and whatever.  Quick lookup is approx 700,000 or < .3% of the population.  Of them, a clear majority can use their "gender identified" bathroom and no one will ever notice.  While looking up that number, saw that Facebook has 50 gender options available.  We're going to need more bathrooms!

sfish

« Reply #102 on: April 21, 2016, 09:16:34 AM »

Lot of good that does when he can't install it.
He's good at turning big pieces into little pieces

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #103 on: April 21, 2016, 09:17:46 AM »

Attention Perverts!

True that.  What amazes me is the amount of energy and nonsense this has raised over a near total non-issue.  Disregarding the pervs that as you said have always been there, how many transgender people are out there that require all these laws and lawsuits and protests and whatever.  Quick lookup is approx 700,000 or < .3% of the population.  Of them, a clear majority can use their "gender identified" bathroom and no one will ever notice.  While looking up that number, saw that Facebook has 50 gender options available.  We're going to need more bathrooms!
I thought it was just an opportunity for blood suckers like Target, Starbucks and Walmart to reduce costs by building their facilities with only one bathroom rather than the extra expense of two.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2016, 09:19:19 AM »

A lot of funny news out there to report and comment on today, great for improving page counts.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18