« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2016, 08:05:20 AM »

I hit a monster drive on the 360 yard par 4, 16th hole onto the land bridge 50 yards out and stuck my chip to 3" from the cup. the rest of the round was so so.

« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2016, 08:10:12 AM »

Morning LandCrabDean, we know what is going on in the sand at that sunrise island...............

Seems like that sand would lead to some serious skin rash....... ::)

« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2016, 08:15:19 AM »

From the O'bummer Daily Journal"

Martin Luther King to Be Featured on the New $5 Bill

The $5 bill is set to get an upgrade of sorts. While former President Abraham Lincoln’s image will still grace the front of it, the reverse side of the bill is set to “honor historic events that occurred at the Lincoln Memorial,” including moments made memorable from the likes of civil rights icon Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., opera singer Marian Anderson and former first lady Eleanor Roosevelt, the U.S. Treasury Department announced Wednesday afternoon.
So the back side of the bill could be any number of images?  Guess they never heard of the "if it ain't broke" saying.
I guess not....they're going to be covering all bases it seems.  Better than stamps!

« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2016, 08:16:01 AM »

From the O'bummer Daily Journal"

Martin Luther King to Be Featured on the New $5 Bill

The $5 bill is set to get an upgrade of sorts. While former President Abraham Lincoln’s image will still grace the front of it, the reverse side of the bill is set to “honor historic events that occurred at the Lincoln Memorial,” including moments made memorable from the likes of civil rights icon Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., opera singer Marian Anderson and former first lady Eleanor Roosevelt, the U.S. Treasury Department announced Wednesday afternoon.
So the back side of the bill could be any number of images?  Guess they never heard of the "if it ain't broke" saying.
I guess not....they're going to be covering all bases it seems.  Better than stamps!
There is a $3 bill joke in there somewhere, but I'll leave it be.

« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2016, 08:19:32 AM »

Don't worry Rick, I'm going to eventually get around to automating it. ;)
2020 is his current target. Morning, all.
What's the rush? AmIRight?
Good things take time, this can too.
My sentiments exactly.
Wondering when you would weigh in.

« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2016, 08:20:20 AM »

From the O'bummer Daily Journal"

Martin Luther King to Be Featured on the New $5 Bill

The $5 bill is set to get an upgrade of sorts. While former President Abraham Lincoln’s image will still grace the front of it, the reverse side of the bill is set to “honor historic events that occurred at the Lincoln Memorial,” including moments made memorable from the likes of civil rights icon Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., opera singer Marian Anderson and former first lady Eleanor Roosevelt, the U.S. Treasury Department announced Wednesday afternoon.
So the back side of the bill could be any number of images?  Guess they never heard of the "if it ain't broke" saying.
I guess not....they're going to be covering all bases it seems.  Better than stamps!
They have already fuct up all the stamps so now taking care of the $.

« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2016, 08:21:50 AM »

I guess the Cock's think it is now the Preacher's Fault!

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) —

South Carolina coach Will Muschamp has cut ties with former football chaplain Adrian Despres.

Department spokesman Steve Fink says Muschamp wanted to have "multiple voices" instead of one person to help with a player's spiritual side and development.

Despres has been connected with Gamecocks football from 2000-2015.

In an address to the Columbia Rotary Club last month, Muschamp outlined his spiritual philosophy for the team and said he wouldn't have a team chaplain.
SEC is a bunch of Saban worshippers anyway.

« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2016, 08:23:13 AM »

Olympic flame has been lit and begins its journey to Brazil from Olympia Greece this morning.
Dean lit a flame before that, EPC 2nd and strong coffee going
ROTFLMAO

funny. good morning guys. 1876 Reserve maduro robusto and coffee. kayaks loaded, low tide around 9:30am, going to an island to watch horseshoe crabs mate. why? I don't fucking know. maybe the lady wants to get ideas for later.
If you don't have sufficient ideas by now....

« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2016, 08:26:41 AM »

Attention Perverts!

The Target department store chain has jumped into the transgender bathroom debate by declaring that men who claim to be women may use whatever bathroom or changing room they choose.
“Inclusivity is a core belief at Target,” a new company statement reads. “It’s something we celebrate. We stand for equality and equity, and strive to make our guests and team members feel accepted, respected and welcomed in our stores and workplaces every day.”
The retailer added, “We welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.”
“Everyone deserves to feel like they belong,” the statement concluded. “You’ll always be accepted, respected and welcomed at Target.”

« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2016, 08:27:10 AM »

I guess the Cock's think it is now the Preacher's Fault!

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) —

South Carolina coach Will Muschamp has cut ties with former football chaplain Adrian Despres.

Department spokesman Steve Fink says Muschamp wanted to have "multiple voices" instead of one person to help with a player's spiritual side and development.

Despres has been connected with Gamecocks football from 2000-2015.

In an address to the Columbia Rotary Club last month, Muschamp outlined his spiritual philosophy for the team and said he wouldn't have a team chaplain.
SEC is a bunch of Saban worshippers anyway.
::)

« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2016, 08:28:35 AM »

Congrats on 7K LittleManintheBoatDean.

« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2016, 08:30:05 AM »

Attention Perverts!

The Target department store chain has jumped into the transgender bathroom debate by declaring that men who claim to be women may use whatever bathroom or changing room they choose.
“Inclusivity is a core belief at Target,” a new company statement reads. “It’s something we celebrate. We stand for equality and equity, and strive to make our guests and team members feel accepted, respected and welcomed in our stores and workplaces every day.”
The retailer added, “We welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.”
“Everyone deserves to feel like they belong,” the statement concluded. “You’ll always be accepted, respected and welcomed at Target.”
Just have to sit back and wait for the first lawsuit against one of these companies for a perv hanging out in the ladies room.  Then we'll see how inclusive they are.

« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2016, 08:33:33 AM »

[...]

Yep.  I stopped shopping there a long time ago as a result of their anti-self-defense policies.

« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2016, 08:34:06 AM »

Hungry, think I'll go get a pork roll and egg sangwich

« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2016, 08:37:57 AM »

Hungry, think I'll go get a pork roll and egg sangwich
Bastige.