Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Good morning Chip, Dean and Dave. Just heading to bed. Been a busy day/night. Got 25 people showing up tomorrow and have been prepping food, followed by wrapping gifts.
hello and good night/morning Tony.

Good morning Chip, Dean and Dave. Just heading to bed. Been a busy day/night. Got 25 people showing up tomorrow and have been prepping food, followed by wrapping gifts.
Whoa Tony, you are all upside down!  Get some rest!

Morning LSU & Dean, waiting on coffee to finish brewing here.
waiting for cigar to light itself too? morning Dave.
LOL, I don't normally smoke this early in the morning.

Good morning Chip, Dean and Dave. Just heading to bed. Been a busy day/night. Got 25 people showing up tomorrow and have been prepping food, followed by wrapping gifts.
hello and good night/morning Tony.
Any big Christmas Eve plans, Deano?

Good morning Chip, Dean and Dave. Just heading to bed. Been a busy day/night. Got 25 people showing up tomorrow and have been prepping food, followed by wrapping gifts.
Whoa Tony, you are all upside down!  Get some rest!
Yeah, tell me about it. I'm all wound up now too. I should try to at least get in a few winks because tomorrow's gonna be a long one.

Mary Higgins Clark's birthday today I see on the list, my Mother used to luv reading her books.  Probably read every one of them written up until she died.

Good morning Chip, Dean and Dave. Just heading to bed. Been a busy day/night. Got 25 people showing up tomorrow and have been prepping food, followed by wrapping gifts.
Whoa Tony, you are all upside down!  Get some rest!
Yeah, tell me about it. I'm all wound up now too. I should try to at least get in a few winks because tomorrow's gonna be a long one.
Definitely need to get some rest, don't worry about the banter we will look after it for you.

Good morning Chip, Dean and Dave. Just heading to bed. Been a busy day/night. Got 25 people showing up tomorrow and have been prepping food, followed by wrapping gifts.
hello and good night/morning Tony.
Any big Christmas Eve plans, Deano?
visiting the lady and her crazy family tonight followed by a meeting. lunch with my sponsor to prepare my emotional well being.
lady spending the night at my place and doing Christmas here together, all alone all day tomorrow I hope.

Good morning Chip, Dean and Dave. Just heading to bed. Been a busy day/night. Got 25 people showing up tomorrow and have been prepping food, followed by wrapping gifts.
Whoa Tony, you are all upside down!  Get some rest!
Yeah, tell me about it. I'm all wound up now too. I should try to at least get in a few winks because tomorrow's gonna be a long one.
Definitely need to get some rest, don't worry about the banter we will look after it for you.
Appreciate that.

Good morning Chip, Dean and Dave. Just heading to bed. Been a busy day/night. Got 25 people showing up tomorrow and have been prepping food, followed by wrapping gifts.
hello and good night/morning Tony.
Any big Christmas Eve plans, Deano?
visiting the lady and her crazy family tonight followed by a meeting. lunch with my sponsor to prepare my emotional well being.
lady spending the night at my place and doing Christmas here together, all alone all day tomorrow I hope.
That sounds nice. Enjoy. Perhaps I'll catch y'all a bit later.  Goodnight.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning LSU & Dean, waiting on coffee to finish brewing here.
Good morning Native and Tony.

Morning LSU & Dean, waiting on coffee to finish brewing here.
waiting for cigar to light itself too? morning Dave.
LOL, I don't normally smoke this early in the morning.
you need to practice for retirement.

Morning LSU & Dean, waiting on coffee to finish brewing here.
waiting for cigar to light itself too? morning Dave.
LOL, I don't normally smoke this early in the morning.
you need to practice for retirement.
Valid point!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Good morning Chip, Dean and Dave. Just heading to bed. Been a busy day/night. Got 25 people showing up tomorrow and have been prepping food, followed by wrapping gifts.
Whoa Tony, you are all upside down!  Get some rest!
Yeah, tell me about it. I'm all wound up now too. I should try to at least get in a few winks because tomorrow's gonna be a long one.
Definitely need to get some rest, don't worry about the banter we will look after it for you.
Appreciate that.
You better get some rest, it's going to be a long couple of days for you. N

It is 72 degrees here and the humidity must be 10,000%.  Holy cow it is wet and foggy.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11