Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #225 on: August 10, 2015, 06:13:28 PM »

Time to head out, later.
....and Go Blues!
Later Dave!  I'm out as well, taking with me a Partagas Cifuentes toro.  Everyone have a good night!
So long Sammy and Dad.  I can see it's going to be a quiet afternoon here.
It's that time of day when the flock scatters and goes to roost.
And sometimes works.
God I want out of this office.  I've been banging my head on the desk trying to fix a problem I can't reproduce but others can.  I want to go drink.
They're probably just funnin' wit ya, nobody can reproduce it.  Go drink.
Heh.  No, they weren't funnin' with me.  I found the problem.  There were a series of updates for Microsoft Office that they hadn't installed.

Gonna drink hard tonight.
You get the blame while it's their fault.  Sheesh!
"I didn't say it was your fault.  I said I was blaming you."
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #226 on: August 10, 2015, 06:14:13 PM »

Having a one person mini herf here at the olde NoVA hangout at Carpool in Herndon/Reston. Nice overcast day in the 70's. Had an RB Genesis Habano torp with decent humi time. My original beef with them is that the good looking wrapper was almost non-combustible. Now it burned better and only started tunneling in the last two inches ... had to dig out the ash from the filler to be able to relight the tube of the wrapper. Other than that it was pretty satisfying ... probably needs a few more months in humi to reach perfection. P.S. beer list here is awesome ... but pretty expensive for the more exotic brews. I.e. Ballast point 7-7.50, Avery 20-27$.

« Reply #227 on: August 10, 2015, 06:37:58 PM »

camp is set up, we've explored the beach on the gulf and the bay, dinner is 'et, and showers taken. RP Special Reserve Sun Grown maduro toro and water reading Stephen King's Duma Key. no wifi.

« Reply #228 on: August 10, 2015, 07:32:03 PM »

Happy hour here Havana Club Piña Colada.  Just finished a V Lancero.

« Reply #229 on: August 10, 2015, 07:51:19 PM »

Happy hour here Havana Club Piña Colada.  Just finished a V Lancero.
I think your whole f'n week is one long happy hour, ya bastige.

« Reply #230 on: August 10, 2015, 07:57:24 PM »

Happy hour here Havana Club Piña Colada.  Just finished a V Lancero.
I think your whole f'n week is one long happy hour, ya bastige.
Sort of but we have beer happy hour then mixed drinks happy hour before dinner then after dinner happy hour

« Reply #231 on: August 10, 2015, 08:40:36 PM »

Happy hour here Havana Club Piña Colada.  Just finished a V Lancero.
I think your whole f'n week is one long happy hour, ya bastige.
Sort of but we have beer happy hour then mixed drinks happy hour before dinner then after dinner happy hour
Hahaha!  Glad you're having a nice time.  I'm sure I can go back and look but I'm too lazy... Did you catch any fish?

« Reply #232 on: August 10, 2015, 08:42:45 PM »

Hiya SLY.  Where are Tim and Greg?
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #233 on: August 10, 2015, 08:55:07 PM »

Hiya SLY.  Where are Tim and Greg?
Tony!!!  I sent Greg an e-mail while I was waiting for the place to open, but missed his reply (on my iPhone) until I checked my e-mail on my laptop when I got home. He was away & just got back and was tired & had stuff to do.  Hopefully, we'll be able to get together before school
starts.

« Reply #234 on: August 10, 2015, 09:00:16 PM »

Hiya SLY.  Where are Tim and Greg?
Tony!!!  I sent Greg an e-mail while I was waiting for the place to open, but missed his reply (on my iPhone) until I checked my e-mail on my laptop when I got home. He was away & just got back and was tired & had stuff to do.  Hopefully, we'll be able to get together before school
starts.
Evening Sly.  You, Greg, Tim, Kirpal need to have an end of summer herf.  Wish I could join you, but I've been herfing with the NJ crowd of late, so I'm corrupted.   ;)
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #235 on: August 10, 2015, 09:36:26 PM »

Hiya SLY.  Where are Tim and Greg?
Tony!!!  I sent Greg an e-mail while I was waiting for the place to open, but missed his reply (on my iPhone) until I checked my e-mail on my laptop when I got home. He was away & just got back and was tired & had stuff to do.  Hopefully, we'll be able to get together before school
starts.
Evening Sly.  You, Greg, Tim, Kirpal need to have an end of summer herf.  Wish I could join you, but I've been herfing with the NJ crowd of late, so I'm corrupted.   ;)
We do ... you have to admit, that Jersey crowd has awful good taste in cigars and brewskies. Hope you will condescend to join our company again someday soon.  Shoot bring the whole Jersey crowd down wit ya.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #236 on: August 10, 2015, 09:37:22 PM »

Night gentlemen.  I'm exhausted ... got to get to bed. Au revoir.

« Reply #237 on: August 10, 2015, 10:13:07 PM »

Hiya SLY.  Where are Tim and Greg?
Tony!!!  I sent Greg an e-mail while I was waiting for the place to open, but missed his reply (on my iPhone) until I checked my e-mail on my laptop when I got home. He was away & just got back and was tired & had stuff to do.  Hopefully, we'll be able to get together before school
starts.
I'd love to come down that way and join you.

« Reply #238 on: August 10, 2015, 10:51:17 PM »

camp is set up, we've explored the beach on the gulf and the bay, dinner is 'et, and showers taken. RP Special Reserve Sun Grown maduro toro and water reading Stephen King's Duma Key. no wifi.
Is ya nekkid yet?

« Reply #239 on: August 10, 2015, 10:59:56 PM »

Howdy any of ya'll that might be lurkin'.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17