CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21

Author Topic: 5/6/2015  (Read 30683 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 5/6/2015
« Reply #270 on: May 06, 2015, 03:57:41 PM »

I really need to go home and have something in a beer can to drink and  a cigar, one more hour.
I hear ya brother.  Fucking workaference here.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #271 on: May 06, 2015, 03:58:12 PM »

a bevy of beauties... like a tower of giraffes or flock of sheep  or a murder of crows....

Flip.....a stand of flamingoes--a siege of herons--a cackle of hyenas--a mob of kangaroos--a parliament of owls (my favorite)

Collective nouns are interesting.
So?

Oh, and good afternoon everyone!  OK, I'll STFU now.
Hiya, KC.  Got the bike back from the shop.  She runs sweetly now.  New seat coming in next week.
So are you riding standing up now?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #272 on: May 06, 2015, 03:59:36 PM »

a bevy of beauties... like a tower of giraffes or flock of sheep  or a murder of crows....

Flip.....a stand of flamingoes--a siege of herons--a cackle of hyenas--a mob of kangaroos--a parliament of owls (my favorite)

So?

Hiya, KC.  Got the bike back from the shop.  She runs sweetly now.  New seat coming in next week.
You mean like Dean's Penis?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #273 on: May 06, 2015, 04:02:33 PM »

The replacements... Out with Joe, Scott and LTG and in with Mike and KC.  What's going on, gentlemen?
Oh, and Mr. Mayor. I just looked at the glass ashtray in the CFest swag bag.  It's nice enough, but it ain't no cigar ashtray. There are no leafs or pedals or WTF you call the cigar rests.  The "ledge" is only 3/8" wide.  Good luck balancing a cigar on that. Sheesh.
Haven't even opened the duffel yet.
Those cigars should be in good shape when you do
They're not so delicate.  I think I still have last year's duffel filled with cigars.   ;)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #274 on: May 06, 2015, 04:03:59 PM »

Hachoo -  Time for me to GTF home and have a cigar.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #275 on: May 06, 2015, 04:07:40 PM »

"You're gonna go far, you're gonna fly high,"

Later, N8tive

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #276 on: May 06, 2015, 04:13:52 PM »

Raz-----Afternoon raz!  I'm getting a new set of tires on the Road King tomorrow.  Got enough "Chrome Cash" from my H-D Visa to just about cover the whole thing.  So in a way, my cigars bought the tires.  Sort of.
Will be buying tires come August.  The maintenance/carb rebuild/electrical repair drained my funds, so have to rebuild them.  After that I start planning the winter projects: fairing, paint, base gaskets, and more electrical work.  Next summer, she'll be looking grand.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #277 on: May 06, 2015, 04:15:05 PM »

"You're gonna go far. You're gonna fly high, you're never gonna die, you're gonna make it if you try, they're gonna love you!"

Later, N8tive
Added on to it for you.

sfish

« Reply #278 on: May 06, 2015, 04:15:21 PM »

The replacements... Out with Joe, Scott and LTG and in with Mike and KC.  What's going on, gentlemen?
Oh, and Mr. Mayor. I just looked at the glass ashtray in the CFest swag bag.  It's nice enough, but it ain't no cigar ashtray. There are no leafs or pedals or WTF you call the cigar rests.  The "ledge" is only 3/8" wide.  Good luck balancing a cigar on that. Sheesh.
That's why we use our wood rests!
Those of us that have them!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #279 on: May 06, 2015, 04:15:59 PM »

So?

No, but after a couple hours on the old seat it feels like I have been.

sfish

« Reply #280 on: May 06, 2015, 04:20:55 PM »

They're not so delicate.  I think I still have last year's duffel filled with cigars.   ;)
Neither are you! There are a few winners in there. I smoked the Perdomo Sun Grown on Saturday morning it was very good

Threebean

« Reply #281 on: May 06, 2015, 04:24:05 PM »

Neither are you! There are a few winners in there. I smoked the Perdomo Sun Grown on Saturday morning it was very good
Yeah, I clipped that one this afternoon but then figured I'd give it some time in the humi first.  Nica Rustica lit instead.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #282 on: May 06, 2015, 04:25:19 PM »

Raz-----Afternoon raz!  I'm getting a new set of tires on the Road King tomorrow.  Got enough "Chrome Cash" from my H-D Visa to just about cover the whole thing.  So in a way, my cigars bought the tires.  Sort of.
Just think of the money you saved.

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #283 on: May 06, 2015, 04:40:44 PM »

Warden may fall for that story. ;)

The cigars and rum pay for the tires on her bike too! 

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #284 on: May 06, 2015, 04:42:49 PM »

Just think of the money you saved.

Quick!  Get Antnee!  Mrs. Breath just got a hold of CB's keyboard and she's posting! 
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21