Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21

« Reply #270 on: May 06, 2015, 03:57:41 PM »

I really need to go home and have something in a beer can to drink and  a cigar, one more hour.
I hear ya brother.  Fucking workaference here.

« Reply #271 on: May 06, 2015, 03:58:12 PM »

a bevy of beauties... like a tower of giraffes or flock of sheep  or a murder of crows....

Flip.....a stand of flamingoes--a siege of herons--a cackle of hyenas--a mob of kangaroos--a parliament of owls (my favorite)

Collective nouns are interesting.
So?

Oh, and good afternoon everyone!  OK, I'll STFU now.
Hiya, KC.  Got the bike back from the shop.  She runs sweetly now.  New seat coming in next week.
So are you riding standing up now?

« Reply #272 on: May 06, 2015, 03:59:36 PM »

a bevy of beauties... like a tower of giraffes or flock of sheep  or a murder of crows....

Flip.....a stand of flamingoes--a siege of herons--a cackle of hyenas--a mob of kangaroos--a parliament of owls (my favorite)

Collective nouns are interesting.
So?

Oh, and good afternoon everyone!  OK, I'll STFU now.
Hiya, KC.  Got the bike back from the shop.  She runs sweetly now.  New seat coming in next week.
So are you riding standing up now?
You mean like Dean's Penis?

« Reply #273 on: May 06, 2015, 04:02:33 PM »

The replacements... Out with Joe, Scott and LTG and in with Mike and KC.  What's going on, gentlemen?
Oh, and Mr. Mayor. I just looked at the glass ashtray in the CFest swag bag.  It's nice enough, but it ain't no cigar ashtray. There are no leafs or pedals or WTF you call the cigar rests.  The "ledge" is only 3/8" wide.  Good luck balancing a cigar on that. Sheesh.
Haven't even opened the duffel yet.
Those cigars should be in good shape when you do
They're not so delicate.  I think I still have last year's duffel filled with cigars.   ;)

« Reply #274 on: May 06, 2015, 04:03:59 PM »

Hachoo -  Time for me to GTF home and have a cigar.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/6/2015
« Reply #275 on: May 06, 2015, 04:07:40 PM »

Hachoo -  Time for me to GTF home and have a cigar.

"You're gonna go far, you're gonna fly high,"

Later, N8tive

« Reply #276 on: May 06, 2015, 04:13:52 PM »

Hiya, KC.  Got the bike back from the shop.  She runs sweetly now.  New seat coming in next week.

Raz-----Afternoon raz!  I'm getting a new set of tires on the Road King tomorrow.  Got enough "Chrome Cash" from my H-D Visa to just about cover the whole thing.  So in a way, my cigars bought the tires.  Sort of.
Will be buying tires come August.  The maintenance/carb rebuild/electrical repair drained my funds, so have to rebuild them.  After that I start planning the winter projects: fairing, paint, base gaskets, and more electrical work.  Next summer, she'll be looking grand.

« Reply #277 on: May 06, 2015, 04:15:05 PM »

Hachoo -  Time for me to GTF home and have a cigar.

"You're gonna go far. You're gonna fly high, you're never gonna die, you're gonna make it if you try, they're gonna love you!"

Later, N8tive
Added on to it for you.

« Reply #278 on: May 06, 2015, 04:15:21 PM »

The replacements... Out with Joe, Scott and LTG and in with Mike and KC.  What's going on, gentlemen?
Oh, and Mr. Mayor. I just looked at the glass ashtray in the CFest swag bag.  It's nice enough, but it ain't no cigar ashtray. There are no leafs or pedals or WTF you call the cigar rests.  The "ledge" is only 3/8" wide.  Good luck balancing a cigar on that. Sheesh.
That's why we use our wood rests!
Those of us that have them!

« Reply #279 on: May 06, 2015, 04:15:59 PM »

a bevy of beauties... like a tower of giraffes or flock of sheep  or a murder of crows....

Flip.....a stand of flamingoes--a siege of herons--a cackle of hyenas--a mob of kangaroos--a parliament of owls (my favorite)

Collective nouns are interesting.
So?

Oh, and good afternoon everyone!  OK, I'll STFU now.
Hiya, KC.  Got the bike back from the shop.  She runs sweetly now.  New seat coming in next week.
So are you riding standing up now?
No, but after a couple hours on the old seat it feels like I have been.

« Reply #280 on: May 06, 2015, 04:20:55 PM »

The replacements... Out with Joe, Scott and LTG and in with Mike and KC.  What's going on, gentlemen?
Oh, and Mr. Mayor. I just looked at the glass ashtray in the CFest swag bag.  It's nice enough, but it ain't no cigar ashtray. There are no leafs or pedals or WTF you call the cigar rests.  The "ledge" is only 3/8" wide.  Good luck balancing a cigar on that. Sheesh.
Haven't even opened the duffel yet.
Those cigars should be in good shape when you do
They're not so delicate.  I think I still have last year's duffel filled with cigars.   ;)
Neither are you! There are a few winners in there. I smoked the Perdomo Sun Grown on Saturday morning it was very good

« Reply #281 on: May 06, 2015, 04:24:05 PM »

The replacements... Out with Joe, Scott and LTG and in with Mike and KC.  What's going on, gentlemen?
Oh, and Mr. Mayor. I just looked at the glass ashtray in the CFest swag bag.  It's nice enough, but it ain't no cigar ashtray. There are no leafs or pedals or WTF you call the cigar rests.  The "ledge" is only 3/8" wide.  Good luck balancing a cigar on that. Sheesh.
Haven't even opened the duffel yet.
Those cigars should be in good shape when you do
They're not so delicate.  I think I still have last year's duffel filled with cigars.   ;)
Neither are you! There are a few winners in there. I smoked the Perdomo Sun Grown on Saturday morning it was very good
Yeah, I clipped that one this afternoon but then figured I'd give it some time in the humi first.  Nica Rustica lit instead.

« Reply #282 on: May 06, 2015, 04:25:19 PM »

Hiya, KC.  Got the bike back from the shop.  She runs sweetly now.  New seat coming in next week.

Raz-----Afternoon raz!  I'm getting a new set of tires on the Road King tomorrow.  Got enough "Chrome Cash" from my H-D Visa to just about cover the whole thing.  So in a way, my cigars bought the tires.  Sort of.
Just think of the money you saved.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 5/6/2015
« Reply #283 on: May 06, 2015, 04:40:44 PM »

Hiya, KC.  Got the bike back from the shop.  She runs sweetly now.  New seat coming in next week.

Raz-----Afternoon raz!  I'm getting a new set of tires on the Road King tomorrow.  Got enough "Chrome Cash" from my H-D Visa to just about cover the whole thing.  So in a way, my cigars bought the tires.  Sort of.
Warden may fall for that story. ;)

The cigars and rum pay for the tires on her bike too!
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 5/6/2015
« Reply #284 on: May 06, 2015, 04:42:49 PM »

Hiya, KC.  Got the bike back from the shop.  She runs sweetly now.  New seat coming in next week.

Raz-----Afternoon raz!  I'm getting a new set of tires on the Road King tomorrow.  Got enough "Chrome Cash" from my H-D Visa to just about cover the whole thing.  So in a way, my cigars bought the tires.  Sort of.
Just think of the money you saved.

Quick!  Get Antnee!  Mrs. Breath just got a hold of CB's keyboard and she's posting!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21