Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 5/5/2015
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2015, 07:11:32 AM »

The other day my three year old grandson asked, "Pawpa, do you remember when you used to come over and watch me all of the time when I was two....?"  I said, "Buddy, I sure do...!  That's what we refer to as, "the good'ol days...!"

« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2015, 07:13:55 AM »

I lost the total hearing in my right ear for the past 2 months.  The Ears, Nose, and Throat doctor said I have a fluid build up behind my ear and may need to have a tube inserted.  Fluid behind the ear sounded pretty serious  too me.  Half way through taking my medication (sort of a bronchial medication to dry things up), my wife fed me a bowl of very hot and spicy Romain noodles.  The soup was so spicy hot, that I broke out into a sweat.  Sweat was coming out of the top of my head, and my nose started running like crazy.  I told my wife, "your going to think I'm crazy, but I can taste this soup in my ear.  The tube behind your ear allows fluid (snot) to drain into your throat.  Not only was my nose running, but the soup caused the tube behind my ear to start draining.  I ate a few more bowls of soup the following days, and it helped to open up my ear.  A few days later I could hear normally again.  I told the doctor about the soup, and he said, "You better not lose the recipe for that soup..!"  It was basically just an off brand of very hot and spicy Romain Noodles.  I'm sure any hot food that is spicy enough to make you sweat, would work.  Anyway, I found that interesting.  :)
Glad to hear it cleared up.  Don't need the noodles, just stock up on hot sauce and you can turn any meal into an ear drainer!
http://www.hotsauceworld.com/

« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2015, 07:14:41 AM »

Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
Morning LSU, when does the vacation start?
In one more MFDOTCFP!
I think he said NOt SOON ENOUGH but the auto correct got the best of it. :)

« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2015, 07:16:01 AM »

Morning Chip Dave, Dave and Dean.
Morning Travellin Dave

« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2015, 07:17:06 AM »

Good morning, gentle people of the banter. How fare thee this fine Tuesday morn?
That's better, Dave. Not as inflammatory as yesterday
Indeed, Good Morning Fish and Golf

« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2015, 07:17:38 AM »

10 Oliva Saison Torpedo (6.0 x 52)
          10/34.99
 9 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Toro (6.0"x52)
          5/19.50
 8 H. Upmann Media Noche Robusto (5.0"x54)
         10/37.50
 7 La Aroma de Cuba Robusto (5.0"x54)
          5/24.00
 6 The cigar that shall not be named in recaps.
        10/39.99
 5 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure (6.0"x54)
          5/24.50
 4 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959
         10/32.50
 3 Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio
          5/29.99
 2 Man O' War Ruination
         10/34.99
 1 Tatuaje Tattoo
          5/19.99

« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2015, 07:18:23 AM »

good moirning Dàve and Dad.
Good morning Chip, and Dean... I hope you guys are doing ok..!
Morning Dad, good to hear from you.  Thought maybe you had filled that Windows 8 full of bullet holes  :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 5/5/2015
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2015, 07:23:26 AM »

[...]
I always keep a bottle of Tabasco around... :)

« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2015, 07:23:49 AM »

Good morning, gentle people of the banter. How fare thee this fine Tuesday morn?
That's better, Dave. Not as inflammatory as yesterday
Indeed, Good Morning Fish and Golf
Morning TexasDave
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 5/5/2015
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2015, 07:27:59 AM »

good moirning Dàve and Dad.
Good morning Chip, and Dean... I hope you guys are doing ok..!
Morning Dad, good to hear from you.  Thought maybe you had filled that Windows 8 full of bullet holes  :)
I'm finally starting to get used to Windows 8.1.  But it's hard for me to say app rather than saying I need a program.  I downloaded a solitary game which was fun until I found out at the end, it was missing 3 cards and I couldn't win the game.  How in the hell can someone release a card game with 3 cards missing...?

« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2015, 07:30:15 AM »

good moirning Dàve and Dad.
Good morning Chip, and Dean... I hope you guys are doing ok..!
Morning Dad, good to hear from you.  Thought maybe you had filled that Windows 8 full of bullet holes  :)
I'm finally starting to get used to Windows 8.1.  But it's hard for me to say app rather than saying I need a program.  I downloaded a solitary game which was fun until I found out at the end, it was missing 3 cards and I couldn't win the game.  How in the hell can someone release a card game with 3 cards missing...?
same way they released Tony. ;D

« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2015, 07:33:42 AM »

good moirning Dàve and Dad.
Good morning Chip, and Dean... I hope you guys are doing ok..!
Morning Dad, good to hear from you.  Thought maybe you had filled that Windows 8 full of bullet holes  :)
I'm finally starting to get used to Windows 8.1.  But it's hard for me to say app rather than saying I need a program.  I downloaded a solitary game which was fun until I found out at the end, it was missing 3 cards and I couldn't win the game.  How in the hell can someone release a card game with 3 cards missing...?
same way they released Tony. ;D
The same way Tony released his CigarBanter.com sweatshirts...plenty short

« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2015, 07:36:34 AM »

Papa Fritos on the Mash 4/$21.98  FS  if anyone is intereted.  Personally I am not at that price.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 5/5/2015
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2015, 07:36:57 AM »

I bought a Dell all in One computer which is rather nice.  It doesn't take up hardly any room at all.  My wife's Toshiba laptop had a hard drive failure.  I bought a new hard drive for it, and followed Toshiba's instructions on installing the Windows 7 back up files.  Very simple and easy.  The only problem is, "the back up drivers are not signed, and Windows will not run unsigned drivers."  If I press F8 and select, "run without signed drivers," it' runs great, except it will not update Windows 7.  I checked on line and there must be a 1000 of complaints about Toshiba and their unsigned drivers.  Toshiba says, "go on our website and download the latest drivers, but their latest driver are not signed either."  So my question is, "how the hell did they get the drivers to work in the first place...?"

« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2015, 07:47:35 AM »

[...]
Tabasco is good, but some of these can give a corpse a stiffy.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19