Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Bills can never just win comfortably. I can't take these ups and downs.

Good morning!
Sheesh. Glad ClemsonDave warned us yesterday that he was going to a Christmas open house and wouldn't be around much today. Otherwise I would have worried that we didn't hear back since this solitary post.
Sounds like something the little woman dragged him to.
Nah, this is the third year I've done it.  Has to cancel last year with my Dad passing.

Bills can never just win comfortably. I can't take these ups and downs.
Good win. Even though KC winning would've been better for our playoff chances, I do enjoy watching Mahomes lose.

Holy smokes

Good morning!
Sheesh. Glad ClemsonDave warned us yesterday that he was going to a Christmas open house and wouldn't be around much today. Otherwise I would have worried that we didn't hear back since this solitary post.
Sounds like something the little woman dragged him to.
Nah, this is the third year I've done it.  Has to cancel last year with my Dad passing.
I stand corrected.

Bills can never just win comfortably. I can't take these ups and downs.
Good win. Even though KC winning would've been better for our playoff chances, I do enjoy watching Mahomes lose.
Mahomes really lost his cool at the end there

Bills can never just win comfortably. I can't take these ups and downs.
Good win. Even though KC winning would've been better for our playoff chances, I do enjoy watching Mahomes lose.
Mahomes really lost his cool at the end there
He'll feel pretty stupid when he sees the replay and finds out his boy was definitely in the neutral zone.

Bills can never just win comfortably. I can't take these ups and downs.
Good win. Even though KC winning would've been better for our playoff chances, I do enjoy watching Mahomes lose.
Mahomes really lost his cool at the end there
He'll feel pretty stupid when he sees the replay and finds out his boy was definitely in the neutral zone.
Apparently, his anger was about the fact that they never call them for that penalty. Which is about as asinine an excuse you can make. I'm gonna try that next time I get pulled over for speeding. "But I never get a ticket for speeding, why are you pulling me over now?"

What a buffoon.

Gilberto Oliva Reserva

There is some football on right?
How 'bout them Bills?