CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: 5/31/2023  (Read 1351 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 5/31/2023
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2023, 04:28:51 PM »

Go for it Al!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/at-83-al-pacino-is-expecting-a-baby-with-29-year-old-noor-alfallah/ar-AA1bWjTs?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=375a15be265f4a338f0a75b52054f609&ei=33
Okay, but...eww, ick.

Far be it from me to criticize anyone's sex life or reproductive preferences. But...really?

So he's 80-something and a multimillionare Oscar-winning actor...and he can score 20-something women who'll have his baby. What are we supposed to admire here? His prowess with women? Her taste in men?

Sorry, I don't admire either.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2023, 06:58:46 PM »

You make valid points and I certainly wouldn't sleep with him but I'm still impressed. To answer your question, I think it's the prowess.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2023, 07:06:49 PM »

Wordle 711 4/6*

⬛⬛🟨⬛🟩
⬛🟨⬛⬛🟩
🟩⬛⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Ditto
Wordle 711 4/6

⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Me too! Me too!

Wordle 711 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬛🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟩🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2023, 07:18:08 PM »

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2023, 07:41:06 PM »

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2023, 08:18:29 PM »

I'm still on the previous season of Ted Lasso so I won't be watching the finale today.
My parents also haven't started the current season, which surprises me. Y'all need to catch up!
Don't have Apple TV, so have only seen random episodes here and there.
I had it previously for free when my middle kid got an iPad, that covered me through the first 2 seasons. Got it again for the 3rd season, and I've already watched another show and am in the middle of 2 others. Plus, Foundation will be coming back soon, so it's just another subscription I've conceded to adding to the list at this point. The only issue I have is that I have a Roku tv in the man cave, and the Apple app isn't available on Roku. So I might have to upgrade that one to a Fire TV or the like sometime soon.

I have Roku on all my TVs and pretty sure there is an Apple app.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2023, 08:35:52 PM »

I'm still on the previous season of Ted Lasso so I won't be watching the finale today.
My parents also haven't started the current season, which surprises me. Y'all need to catch up!
I had it previously for free when my middle kid got an iPad, that covered me through the first 2 seasons. Got it again for the 3rd season, and I've already watched another show and am in the middle of 2 others. Plus, Foundation will be coming back soon, so it's just another subscription I've conceded to adding to the list at this point. The only issue I have is that I have a Roku tv in the man cave, and the Apple app isn't available on Roku. So I might have to upgrade that one to a Fire TV or the like sometime soon.

There most certainly is.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2023, 08:46:46 PM »

There most certainly is.

Ok, must be the age of my tv then. I've had it a few years and it's definitely not available in the app store.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2023, 08:48:28 PM »

A few years ago, I remember Apple and Roku having a dispute about something and it not being available at the time. Apparently, that has changed since then, but I'm guessing my OS on that tv just doesn't support it.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2023, 08:53:00 PM »

A few years ago, I remember Apple and Roku having a dispute about something and it not being available at the time. Apparently, that has changed since then, but I'm guessing my OS on that tv just doesn't support it.
Their highlight, not mine. Guess I don't have a "select player" outside.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2023, 09:11:05 PM »

Graycliff Rose Gold

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2023, 09:27:23 PM »

I was asking my wife because her memory is usually better than mine. Not so, in this case.

I remember having issues in the beginning. This Roku stick is a few years old. I had to do some finagling to install the Apple app. I just completely forgot that until now. Keep googling.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2023, 09:39:41 PM »

I was asking my wife because her memory is usually better than mine. Not so, in this case.

I remember having issues in the beginning. This Roku stick is a few years old. I had to do some finagling to install the Apple app. I just completely forgot that until now. Keep googling.
Like I said, this one is pretty old. And it's got a lot of miles on it, so to speak, since it's always out here. Just time to replace the thing.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2023, 09:49:05 PM »

Into the evening.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]