Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2022, 04:49:53 PM »

Sis:

Door #1 - The Big Payback Maduro Papi Chulo - 20/74.99

Door #2 - Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniv. Champagne (Toro) - 10/59.99

Door #3 - Herrera Esteli Brazilian Stalk-Cut Maduro Toro - 10/49.99
Good selection today. I can't vouch for the prices though. Relative to door #1, I never tried the maduro. Bought a bunch of the connecticut and they were just ok. Door #3 looks delicious.
They're definitely mixing it up today. And you're right about door #3, it does look pretty good.
I personally don't care for the Brazilian one but that's just me.
That's good to know. I'm not sure I ever had it. Is there more than one Herrera Esteli with a turquoise label?
Not that I am aware of. The Habano and Norteno are excellent. I'm just not a fan of the Brazilian.
In that case, I am fairly certain that I have smoked it but I cannot recall much about the details. I guess that says it all. I may have to scour the humidors because I should have another one lying around.
I found a couple here. Holding on to the good smokes I have trouble with
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]