Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2022, 09:01:12 AM »

it's warmer in Buffalo than it is here.
Yeah with 2 feet of snow on the ground and single digits for the next few days
I had frost in the yard and on the truck. does that count?

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2022, 09:08:07 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - The Big Payback Maduro Papi Chulo - 20/74.99

Door #2 - Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniv. Champagne (Toro) - 10/59.99

Door #3 - Herrera Esteli Brazilian Stalk-Cut Maduro Toro - 10/49.99
Good selection today. I can't vouch for the prices though. Relative to door #1, I never tried the maduro. Bought a bunch of the connecticut and they were just ok. Door #3 looks delicious.
They're definitely mixing it up today. And you're right about door #3, it does look pretty good.
I personally don't care for the Brazilian one but that's just me.
That's good to know. I'm not sure I ever had it. Is there more than one Herrera Esteli with a turquoise label?
Not that I am aware of. The Habano and Norteno are excellent. I'm just not a fan of the Brazilian.
In that case, I am fairly certain that I have smoked it but I cannot recall much about the details. I guess that says it all. I may have to scour the humidors because I should have another one lying around.

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2022, 09:11:11 AM »

it's warmer in Buffalo than it is here.
Yeah with 2 feet of snow on the ground and single digits for the next few days
I had frost in the yard and on the truck. does that count?

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2022, 09:12:50 AM »

it's warmer in Buffalo than it is here.
Yeah with 2 feet of snow on the ground and single digits for the next few days
I had frost in the yard and on the truck. does that count?

LALTS

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2022, 09:25:22 AM »

it's warmer in Buffalo than it is here.
Yeah with 2 feet of snow on the ground and single digits for the next few days
I had frost in the yard and on the truck. does that count?

🤣🤣🤣🤣
I probably have room in my golf bag for that violin while I'm on the course today in the sunny 70° weather.

« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2022, 10:06:28 AM »

it's warmer in Buffalo than it is here.
Yeah with 2 feet of snow on the ground and single digits for the next few days
I had frost in the yard and on the truck. does that count?

🤣🤣🤣🤣
I probably have room in my golf bag for that violin while I'm on the course today in the sunny 70° weather.
Cool! Do you also have room for...

GFY!

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2022, 10:06:37 AM »

Good morning. Didn't see any deals worth mentioning. Prices are creeping up there for most manufacturers.
Indeed, getting harder and harder to find a good 25¢ cigar.

Morning Rick, remaining humps.
can one even find a 25¢ cigar? 🤔
What would you do with it if you found it?

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2022, 10:07:57 AM »

Good morning, ClemsonDave.

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2022, 10:13:47 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - The Big Payback Maduro Papi Chulo - 20/74.99

Door #2 - Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniv. Champagne (Toro) - 10/59.99

Door #3 - Herrera Esteli Brazilian Stalk-Cut Maduro Toro - 10/49.99
Good selection today. I can't vouch for the prices though. Relative to door #1, I never tried the maduro. Bought a bunch of the connecticut and they were just ok. Door #3 looks delicious.
They're definitely mixing it up today. And you're right about door #3, it does look pretty good.
Door #2 is always a winner but the price on that one particularly seems high.
Perdomo has been pretty pricy for a while.  Only place you can get them for a good price is on the Devil.

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2022, 10:15:09 AM »

btw - has everyone ordered their free govt Covid tests?
https://www.covidtests.gov/
Isn't your Gov. an advocate of "Don't ask, don't tell"?

« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2022, 10:15:48 AM »

it's warmer in Buffalo than it is here.
Yeah with 2 feet of snow on the ground and single digits for the next few days
I had frost in the yard and on the truck. does that count?

🤣🤣🤣🤣
I probably have room in my golf bag for that violin while I'm on the course today in the sunny 70° weather.
Cool! Do you also have room for...

GFY!
only if it's a Good For You. 😁

« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2022, 10:16:39 AM »

it's warmer in Buffalo than it is here.
Yeah with 2 feet of snow on the ground and single digits for the next few days
I had frost in the yard and on the truck. does that count?

🤣🤣🤣🤣
I probably have room in my golf bag for that violin while I'm on the course today in the sunny 70° weather.
Cool! Do you also have room for...

GFY!
There is always room for a GFY!

« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2022, 10:17:04 AM »

btw - has everyone ordered their free govt Covid tests?
https://www.covidtests.gov/
Isn't your Gov. an advocate of "Don't ask, don't tell"?
oh. I thought it was "don't know, can't say."

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2022, 10:17:06 AM »

All caught up my frosty friends.  Good morning to you.

« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2022, 10:19:15 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - The Big Payback Maduro Papi Chulo - 20/74.99

Door #2 - Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniv. Champagne (Toro) - 10/59.99

Door #3 - Herrera Esteli Brazilian Stalk-Cut Maduro Toro - 10/49.99
Good selection today. I can't vouch for the prices though. Relative to door #1, I never tried the maduro. Bought a bunch of the connecticut and they were just ok. Door #3 looks delicious.
They're definitely mixing it up today. And you're right about door #3, it does look pretty good.
Door #2 is always a winner but the price on that one particularly seems high.
Perdomo has been pretty pricy for a while.  Only place you can get them for a good price is on the Devil.
I gotta check the price on them at my local ABC store on the way to the links. quite a few smokes I get are as cheap or cheaper than online. will keep you posted.

morning Dave.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6