Pages: 1 [2] 3

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2021, 10:29:27 AM »

Morning Oy and Tony.
Good morning, Dave. How are things by you?
Not too bad Tony, Sunny and high today in the mid 50's.  Can't complain.

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2021, 10:29:40 AM »

Page 2!

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2021, 10:30:33 AM »

Planning on heading up north for Easter in Boston.  Stop off at the Plumeri hotel the week before.  Maybe we could get together.

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2021, 10:31:44 AM »

HC Series Criollo Toro (6.5"x52)
Pack of 10 / $32.50

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2021, 10:36:29 AM »

Planning on heading up north for Easter in Boston.  Stop off at the Plumeri hotel the week before.  Maybe we could get together.
You'll be all vaccinated by then. I would love to but we're going to have to play it by ear.

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2021, 10:45:39 AM »

Morning Oy and Tony.
Good morning, Dave. How are things by you?
Not too bad Tony, Sunny and high today in the mid 50's.  Can't complain.
A bit chillier here today but a bright day nonetheless.

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2021, 10:48:36 AM »

Planning on heading up north for Easter in Boston.  Stop off at the Plumeri hotel the week before.  Maybe we could get together.
You'll be all vaccinated by then. I would love to but we're going to have to play it by ear.
Fully understand.  Next time up will be July.

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2021, 10:54:03 AM »

Caldwell Collection - Eastern Standard Euro Express (Corona) (5.5"x44) - 5 / $24.99

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2021, 11:23:48 AM »

Diesel Unlimited Maudro d.6 (Gordo) (6.0"x60) - 10 / $34.99

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2021, 12:01:39 PM »

good morning, almost afternoon guys. I was hit with a 2nd bout of pneumonia a few weeks ago but managed to avoid staying in the hospital. I believe it's being caused by my infusion meds. just starting to feel better again and starting to get caught up with my cardiologist and pulmonologist back log. for some reason you can't see doctors when you're sick.
also, the widow lady moved in four days ago and trying to rearrange things and making compromises has gone fairly well. God knows this place needed a womans touch. the most stressful part is getting my two cats and her two dogs to adjust.

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2021, 12:20:33 PM »

good morning, almost afternoon guys. I was hit with a 2nd bout of pneumonia a few weeks ago but managed to avoid staying in the hospital. I believe it's being caused by my infusion meds. just starting to feel better again and starting to get caught up with my cardiologist and pulmonologist back log. for some reason you can't see doctors when you're sick.
also, the widow lady moved in four days ago and trying to rearrange things and making compromises has gone fairly well. God knows this place needed a womans touch. the most stressful part is getting my two cats and her two dogs to adjust.
Hey Deano,

Happy new year to you! And the lady friend... And the animals. Sorry to hear about health issues but I'm hopeful that you will surpass them. Nice to see you on here. Good luck.

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2021, 12:21:41 PM »

Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto (5.5"x50) - 5 / $29.99

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2021, 12:35:36 PM »

good morning, almost afternoon guys. I was hit with a 2nd bout of pneumonia a few weeks ago but managed to avoid staying in the hospital. I believe it's being caused by my infusion meds. just starting to feel better again and starting to get caught up with my cardiologist and pulmonologist back log. for some reason you can't see doctors when you're sick.
also, the widow lady moved in four days ago and trying to rearrange things and making compromises has gone fairly well. God knows this place needed a womans touch. the most stressful part is getting my two cats and her two dogs to adjust.
Hey Deano,

Happy new year to you! And the lady friend... And the animals. Sorry to hear about health issues but I'm hopeful that you will surpass them. Nice to see you on here. Good luck.
thanks Tony.

« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2021, 12:57:20 PM »

Good to have you back Deano!  Sorry to hear about the medical crap, but good that you are bouncing back.  Now with a live in nurse and menagerie, talk about some new years changes. Good luck with all that, hope it keeps you happy.

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2021, 01:20:25 PM »

La Palina Regal Reserve Connecticut Toro & Ashtray Combo
5 Cigars / $29.99
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3