Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Everyone must be watching the Cohen testimony.
Either that or the Jam
At least the testimony doesn't have Gurkhas, which the jam had this morning when I pulled it up. Forgot there was even one going on.

went to the bank, post office, grocery store, paid some bills, mailed out my rent check, and truck registration.
capicola and swiss sandwiches on hard rolls for lunch.

went to the bank, post office, grocery store, paid some bills, mailed out my rent check, and truck registration.
capicola and swiss sandwiches on hard rolls for lunch.
Better get your fill of hard rolls while you can.  From the sounds of your impending dental adventure you'll soon be eating soup.

went to the bank, post office, grocery store, paid some bills, mailed out my rent check, and truck registration.
capicola and swiss sandwiches on hard rolls for lunch.
Better get your fill of hard rolls while you can.  From the sounds of your impending dental adventure you'll soon be eating soup.
lots of soup, oatmeal, and eggs.

went to the bank, post office, grocery store, paid some bills, mailed out my rent check, and truck registration.
capicola and swiss sandwiches on hard rolls for lunch.
Better get your fill of hard rolls while you can.  From the sounds of your impending dental adventure you'll soon be eating soup.
lots of soup, oatmeal, and eggs.
No more crusty Italian bread?

went to the bank, post office, grocery store, paid some bills, mailed out my rent check, and truck registration.
capicola and swiss sandwiches on hard rolls for lunch.
Better get your fill of hard rolls while you can.  From the sounds of your impending dental adventure you'll soon be eating soup.
lots of soup, oatmeal, and eggs.
No more crusty Italian bread?
Not until after his new grill.

Ladies all went zip lining this morning so quite peaceful around here.

Float地 & Smok地 with a Le Careme
Do love that cigar.

Ladies all went zip lining this morning so quite peaceful around here.

Float地 & Smok地 with a Le Careme
You should have gone. It's an incredible experience.
No thanks.  Something I have absolutely NO interest or desire in doing.
Would not do it under any circumstances.

New Buesos sold out at the sis. Glad to say I have a box coming my way.
Have you seen that version available previously?

went to the bank, post office, grocery store, paid some bills, mailed out my rent check, and truck registration.
capicola and swiss sandwiches on hard rolls for lunch.
Better get your fill of hard rolls while you can.  From the sounds of your impending dental adventure you'll soon be eating soup.
lots of soup, oatmeal, and eggs.
No more crusty Italian bread?
Not even a bacon/swiss/mushroom on a brioche bun...

New Buesos sold out at the sis. Glad to say I have a box coming my way.
Have you seen that version available previously?
Not that one, no, and I couldn't find any info about it anywhere. Must be pretty new.

Ladies all went zip lining this morning so quite peaceful around here.

Float地 & Smok地 with a Le Careme
You should have gone. It's an incredible experience.
No thanks.  Something I have absolutely NO interest or desire in doing.
Would not do it under any circumstances.
I'm by no means a daredevil. And I won't lie, I nearly shit my pants in anticipation of doing it the first time. But it was so worth it. I actually first tried it in Costa Rica.

Ladies all went zip lining this morning so quite peaceful around here.

Float地 & Smok地 with a Le Careme
You should have gone. It's an incredible experience.
No thanks.  Something I have absolutely NO interest or desire in doing.
Would not do it under any circumstances.
I'm by no means a daredevil. And I won't lie, I nearly shit my pants in anticipation of doing it the first time. But it was so worth it. I actually first tried it in Costa Rica.
Don't worry, nobody mistook you for a daredevil...pants shitter, maybe

Ladies all went zip lining this morning so quite peaceful around here.

Float地 & Smok地 with a Le Careme
You should have gone. It's an incredible experience.
No thanks.  Something I have absolutely NO interest or desire in doing.
Would not do it under any circumstances.
I'm by no means a daredevil. And I won't lie, I nearly shit my pants in anticipation of doing it the first time. But it was so worth it. I actually first tried it in Costa Rica.
Don't worry, nobody mistook you for a daredevil...pants shitter, maybe
He's admitted as much as recently as this morning.

Hazzuh!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8