Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Hazzuh!

This is a lot of rain for us this time of year.

What I wouldn't give to have a webcam on cigarbanter.com, checking on GrampaDave's progress.
I'm doing just Fukkin' fine, thank you very much.  This ain't my first rodeo.

They listen a hell of a lot better  when their parents aren't around.  Their biggest punishment from their mother is having to listen to her drone on and on.  I prefer to be a man of few words.
Travelin Man seems a touch sensitive today.

This is a lot of rain for us this time of year.
Any rain is a lot there this time of year unless you have a tropical storm passing over.

Productive day here, neighbor friend brought his mega hot 30 year old wife down for a visit.  He and I been drinking while my eyes targeted her assets like a laser beam.

Lawyer called me and offered me some nice whiskey money to go look at a crash scene for him next week.

601 Warhead II lit

What I wouldn't give to have a webcam on cigarbanter.com, checking on GrampaDave's progress.
I'm doing just Fukkin' fine, thank you very much.  This ain't my first rodeo.

They listen a hell of a lot better  when their parents aren't around.  Their biggest punishment from their mother is having to listen to her drone on and on.  I prefer to be a man of few words.
Travelin Man seems a touch sensitive today.
Also, I think he's implying that the grandkids are touch-sensitive.

Productive day here, neighbor friend brought his mega hot 30 year old wife down for a visit.  He and I been drinking while my eyes targeted her assets like a laser beam.

Lawyer called me and offered me some nice whiskey money to go look at a crash scene for him next week.
You're a retired man now. Be careful not to strain yourself.

What I wouldn't give to have a webcam on cigarbanter.com, checking on GrampaDave's progress.
I'm doing just Fukkin' fine, thank you very much.  This ain't my first rodeo.

They listen a hell of a lot better  when their parents aren't around.  Their biggest punishment from their mother is having to listen to her drone on and on.  I prefer to be a man of few words.
Travelin Man seems a touch sensitive today.
Also, I think he's implying that the grandkids are touch-sensitive.

Productive day here, neighbor friend brought his mega hot 30 year old wife down for a visit.  He and I been drinking while my eyes targeted her assets like a laser beam.

Lawyer called me and offered me some nice whiskey money to go look at a crash scene for him next week.
You're a retired man now. Be careful not to strain yourself.
Don’t you worry😀

You and been can help me, it is a damn motorcycle wreck.  Harley traveling about 55-60 and at a bridge there is a 1-1.5” uneven vertical joint where the bridge joins the pavement.  Road is lower than the bridge.  Would that bump be a significant enough obstacle to cause the bike to lose control?  There are other issues but that is the big one.

Productive day here, neighbor friend brought his mega hot 30 year old wife down for a visit.  He and I been drinking while my eyes targeted her assets like a laser beam.

Lawyer called me and offered me some nice whiskey money to go look at a crash scene for him next week.
You're a retired man now. Be careful not to strain yourself.
Don’t you worry😀

You and been can help me, it is a damn motorcycle wreck.  Harley traveling about 55-60 and at a bridge there is a 1-1.5” uneven vertical joint where the bridge joins the pavement.  Road is lower than the bridge.  Would that bump be a significant enough obstacle to cause the bike to lose control?  There are other issues but that is the big one.
Definitely could be.  Which model Harley?

I know fall is coming, just made a cup of hot chocolate here at work...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9