Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Indians winning streak comes to an end.
GOOD!

good morning guys. trying to post a pic of my Cusano maduro but the site keeps going blank.
Morning Dean'O
Glad to hear you're settling in. Now go out and find yourelf one of those old woiden John Kennedy rocking chairs.
I have two wonderful Made in Mississippi hardwood rockers with cane backs and seats but they are packed in the warehouse, don't need any Yankee rockers!
All I care about is comfort, not where they're made.

WTF :o

good morning guys. trying to post a pic of my Cusano maduro but the site keeps going blank.
Morning Dean'O
Glad to hear you're settling in. Now go out and find yourelf one of those old woiden John Kennedy rocking chairs.
I have two wonderful Made in Mississippi hardwood rockers with cane backs and seats but they are packed in the warehouse, don't need any Yankee rockers!
All I care about is comfort, not where they're made.
I proudly support my heritage as much as I reasonably can and there are plenty of very comfortable rockers and other furniture pieces made in the south.  I am also very partial to hand made items.

Weekend Spotlight

CAO Flathead Gearbox
95-Rated Blend. New Sizes. $39.99 - $49.99 + Free Ship

good morning guys. trying to post a pic of my Cusano maduro but the site keeps going blank.
Morning Dean'O
Glad to hear you're settling in. Now go out and find yourelf one of those old woiden John Kennedy rocking chairs.
I have two wonderful Made in Mississippi hardwood rockers with cane backs and seats but they are packed in the warehouse, don't need any Yankee rockers!
All I care about is comfort, not where they're made.
I proudly support my heritage as much as I reasonably can and there are plenty of very comfortable rockers and other furniture pieces made in the south.  I am also very partial to hand made items.
As long as you stay away from those Adirondack chairs....those things are hell to get out of.

good morning guys. trying to post a pic of my Cusano maduro but the site keeps going blank.
Morning Dean'O
Glad to hear you're settling in. Now go out and find yourelf one of those old woiden John Kennedy rocking chairs.
I have two wonderful Made in Mississippi hardwood rockers with cane backs and seats but they are packed in the warehouse, don't need any Yankee rockers!
All I care about is comfort, not where they're made.
I proudly support my heritage as much as I reasonably can and there are plenty of very comfortable rockers and other furniture pieces made in the south.  I am also very partial to hand made items.
As long as you stay away from those Adirondack chairs....those things are hell to get out of.
Absolutely correct, comfortable to sit in but hell to get back out of them.

good morning guys. trying to post a pic of my Cusano maduro but the site keeps going blank.
Morning Dean'O
Glad to hear you're settling in. Now go out and find yourelf one of those old woiden John Kennedy rocking chairs.
I have two wonderful Made in Mississippi hardwood rockers with cane backs and seats but they are packed in the warehouse, don't need any Yankee rockers!
All I care about is comfort, not where they're made.
I proudly support my heritage as much as I reasonably can and there are plenty of very comfortable rockers and other furniture pieces made in the south.  I am also very partial to hand made items.
Understandable. Cracker Barrel has nice rockers. Just show up for dinner and load a few in the truck afterwards. Say you passed on the after dinner mints and took the chairs instead.

good morning guys. trying to post a pic of my Cusano maduro but the site keeps going blank.
Morning Dean'O
Glad to hear you're settling in. Now go out and find yourelf one of those old woiden John Kennedy rocking chairs.
I have two wonderful Made in Mississippi hardwood rockers with cane backs and seats but they are packed in the warehouse, don't need any Yankee rockers!
All I care about is comfort, not where they're made.
I proudly support my heritage as much as I reasonably can and there are plenty of very comfortable rockers and other furniture pieces made in the south.  I am also very partial to hand made items.
Understandable. Cracker Barrel has nice rockers. Just show up for dinner and load a few in the truck afterwards. Say you passed on the after dinner mints and took the chairs instead.
LOL, that would be the only reason for me to go eat there.

good morning guys. trying to post a pic of my Cusano maduro but the site keeps going blank.
Morning Dean'O
Glad to hear you're settling in. Now go out and find yourelf one of those old woiden John Kennedy rocking chairs.
I have two wonderful Made in Mississippi hardwood rockers with cane backs and seats but they are packed in the warehouse, don't need any Yankee rockers!
All I care about is comfort, not where they're made.
I proudly support my heritage as much as I reasonably can and there are plenty of very comfortable rockers and other furniture pieces made in the south.  I am also very partial to hand made items.
Understandable. Cracker Barrel has nice rockers. Just show up for dinner and load a few in the truck afterwards. Say you passed on the after dinner mints and took the chairs instead.
You better bring a bolt cutter with you then.

[...]
I think the food is decent there. Then again, I'm in the northeast.

[...]
Do like some hashbrown casserole.

[...]
when you've been on the road for a long time it's a great place for a decent relaxing hot meal........and it's one of the few places I can find big Chunky bars.

[...]
You guys will be well suited for nursing home life because Cracker Barrel serves the same kind of nasty bland chit and even provides free parking for you walker.

[...]
Coincidentally I lost the key to my mini warehouse and had to cut the lock off so I have my battery powered cutting grinder in the truck ready to cut!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6