CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: 9/16/2017  (Read 4437 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 9/16/2017
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2017, 09:01:47 AM »

Indians winning streak comes to an end.
GOOD!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2017, 09:03:43 AM »

good morning guys. trying to post a pic of my Cusano maduro but the site keeps going blank.
Morning Dean'O
Glad to hear you're settling in. Now go out and find yourelf one of those old woiden John Kennedy rocking chairs.
I have two wonderful Made in Mississippi hardwood rockers with cane backs and seats but they are packed in the warehouse, don't need any Yankee rockers!
All I care about is comfort, not where they're made.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2017, 09:10:08 AM »

WTF :o

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2017, 09:14:12 AM »

good morning guys. trying to post a pic of my Cusano maduro but the site keeps going blank.
Morning Dean'O
Glad to hear you're settling in. Now go out and find yourelf one of those old woiden John Kennedy rocking chairs.
I have two wonderful Made in Mississippi hardwood rockers with cane backs and seats but they are packed in the warehouse, don't need any Yankee rockers!
I proudly support my heritage as much as I reasonably can and there are plenty of very comfortable rockers and other furniture pieces made in the south.  I am also very partial to hand made items.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2017, 09:17:09 AM »

Weekend Spotlight

CAO Flathead Gearbox
95-Rated Blend. New Sizes. $39.99 - $49.99 + Free Ship

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2017, 09:27:57 AM »

Morning Dean'O
I proudly support my heritage as much as I reasonably can and there are plenty of very comfortable rockers and other furniture pieces made in the south.  I am also very partial to hand made items.
As long as you stay away from those Adirondack chairs....those things are hell to get out of.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2017, 09:33:50 AM »

Morning Dean'O
As long as you stay away from those Adirondack chairs....those things are hell to get out of.
Absolutely correct, comfortable to sit in but hell to get back out of them.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2017, 09:33:59 AM »

Morning Dean'O
Understandable. Cracker Barrel has nice rockers. Just show up for dinner and load a few in the truck afterwards. Say you passed on the after dinner mints and took the chairs instead.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2017, 09:48:59 AM »

Morning Dean'O
Understandable. Cracker Barrel has nice rockers. Just show up for dinner and load a few in the truck afterwards. Say you passed on the after dinner mints and took the chairs instead.
LOL, that would be the only reason for me to go eat there. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2017, 09:59:21 AM »

Morning Dean'O
You better bring a bolt cutter with you then.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2017, 10:02:09 AM »

Morning Dean'O
I think the food is decent there. Then again, I'm in the northeast.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2017, 10:11:21 AM »

Morning Dean'O
Do like some hashbrown casserole.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2017, 10:16:19 AM »

Morning Dean'O
when you've been on the road for a long time it's a great place for a decent relaxing hot meal........and it's one of the few places I can find big Chunky bars.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2017, 10:56:05 AM »

Morning Dean'O
when you've been on the road for a long time it's a great place for a decent relaxing hot meal........and it's one of the few places I can find big Chunky bars.
You guys will be well suited for nursing home life because Cracker Barrel serves the same kind of nasty bland chit and even provides free parking for you walker.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2017, 10:58:13 AM »

Morning Dean'O
You better bring a bolt cutter with you then.
Coincidentally I lost the key to my mini warehouse and had to cut the lock off so I have my battery powered cutting grinder in the truck ready to cut!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6