Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Beautiful morning here by the 1st fairway at True Blue.

http://www.truebluegolf.com

Sitting on the screen porch with a Hot cup of Cuban.
Did you find your lighter?
Not yet but I found some matches to use yesterday.  I will buy a Cheapo today if it does not surface.

Tried that 2nd Hit & Run yesterday, despite the outstanding construction quality I am still underwhelmed by the flavor.

Got to go buy me a comfortable chair for the screen porch, sheesh they got a ttiny able and 4 dollhouse chairs out there.  I hate these Fukhead decorators that put disfunctional furniture in a house because they only want the "look" with no consideration to its actual purpose.

 ;First hackers out on the course, this is a 600 yard hole so plenty of hacking on it.

Beautiful morning here by the 1st fairway at True Blue.

http://www.truebluegolf.com

Sitting on the screen porch with a Hot cup of Cuban.
Did you find your lighter?
Not yet but I found some matches to use yesterday.  I will buy a Cheapo today if it does not surface.

Tried that 2nd Hit & Run yesterday, despite the outstanding construction quality I am still underwhelmed by the flavor.
Well, you gave it a shot.  For the asking price, it needs to be something that stands out to you.

;First hackers out on the course, this is a 600 yard hole so plenty of hacking on it.
Always questioned homes on a golf course (unless you are an avid golfer).  The lack of privacy from people wandering around in your "back yard" and the occasional ball bouncing off your house would be less than ideal.

Beautiful morning here by the 1st fairway at True Blue.

http://www.truebluegolf.com

Sitting on the screen porch with a Hot cup of Cuban.
Did you find your lighter?
Not yet but I found some matches to use yesterday.  I will buy a Cheapo today if it does not surface.

Tried that 2nd Hit & Run yesterday, despite the outstanding construction quality I am still underwhelmed by the flavor.
Well, you gave it a shot.  For the asking price, it needs to be something that stands out to you.
Both Booth and Caldwell strive to maximize their profit margins.

Hurricane Jose is still out there wandering around but seems interested in visiting the Northeast coast.
We're not interested. GO HOME!

Good morning, gents.

;First hackers out on the course, this is a 600 yard hole so plenty of hacking on it.
Always questioned homes on a golf course (unless you are an avid golfer).  The lack of privacy from people wandering around in your "back yard" and the occasional ball bouncing off your house would be less than ideal.
We have lived on several and while those issues you mention are real it is also entertaining and the open space is nice.

;First hackers out on the course, this is a 600 yard hole so plenty of hacking on it.
Always questioned homes on a golf course (unless you are an avid golfer).  The lack of privacy from people wandering around in your "back yard" and the occasional ball bouncing off your house would be less than ideal.
Agreed.

Good morning, gents.
Morning Mayor
Good morning, Dave. Sounds like you have a nice one there, despite the uncomfortable seat.

On my way to game#1.

;First hackers out on the course, this is a 600 yard hole so plenty of hacking on it.
Always questioned homes on a golf course (unless you are an avid golfer).  The lack of privacy from people wandering around in your "back yard" and the occasional ball bouncing off your house would be less than ideal.
Not to mention pissing in the shrubberies.

Good morning, gents.
Morning Mayor
Good morning, Dave. Sounds like you have a nice one there, despite the uncomfortable seat.

On my way to game#1.
Better you than me!

I will have that seat issue resolved before afternoon smoke time!

;First hackers out on the course, this is a 600 yard hole so plenty of hacking on it.
Always questioned homes on a golf course (unless you are an avid golfer).  The lack of privacy from people wandering around in your "back yard" and the occasional ball bouncing off your house would be less than ideal.
Not to mention pissing in the shrubberies.
That is what BB Guns are for
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6