Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Mi Amor Reserva and a Sam Adams Octoberfest, not bad out with the breeze
Going to be getting a little bumpy here in an hour or so.
But nothing like Irma with winds now gusting to 220 MPH.

LMFAO, And all this time we thought the Russians did it :o

New Clinton book blasts Sanders for 'lasting damage' in 2016 race

She said that his attacks against her during the primary caused "lasting damage" and paved the way for "(Donald) Trump's 'Crooked Hillary' campaign."

Clinton, in a book that will be released September 12 entitled "What Happened," said Sanders "had to resort to innuendo and impugning my character" because the two Democrats "agreed on so much."

Longhorn channel is replaying the Maryland game, wonder how many Longhorns other than maybe Ex Longhorn Charlie Strong are watching that ;D

Longhorn channel is replaying the Maryland game, wonder how many Longhorns other than maybe Ex Longhorn Charlie Strong are watching that ;D
The old "salt in the wound" strategy, I guess.

LMFAO, And all this time we thought the Russians did it :o

New Clinton book blasts Sanders for 'lasting damage' in 2016 race

She said that his attacks against her during the primary caused "lasting damage" and paved the way for "(Donald) Trump's 'Crooked Hillary' campaign."

Clinton, in a book that will be released September 12 entitled "What Happened," said Sanders "had to resort to innuendo and impugning my character" because the two Democrats "agreed on so much."
So none of it was her fault?

Longhorn channel is replaying the Maryland game, wonder how many Longhorns other than maybe Ex Longhorn Charlie Strong are watching that ;D
The old "salt in the wound" strategy, I guess.
Well, they're better than the rest of the Big 12 with their own network, gotta fill up all that time somehow....

LMFAO, And all this time we thought the Russians did it :o

New Clinton book blasts Sanders for 'lasting damage' in 2016 race

She said that his attacks against her during the primary caused "lasting damage" and paved the way for "(Donald) Trump's 'Crooked Hillary' campaign."

Clinton, in a book that will be released September 12 entitled "What Happened," said Sanders "had to resort to innuendo and impugning my character" because the two Democrats "agreed on so much."
So none of it was her fault?
Of course it wasn't!

Mi Amor Reserva and a Sam Adams Octoberfest, not bad out with the breeze
Going to be getting a little bumpy here in an hour or so.
You eating cucumber and onion salad?
That would keep me entertained for the evening....
No, just some thunderbumpers...

Mi Amor Reserva and a Sam Adams Octoberfest, not bad out with the breeze
Going to be getting a little bumpy here in an hour or so.
You eating cucumber and onion salad?
That would keep me entertained for the evening....
No, just some thunderbumpers...
I have no idea what that is and seriously doubt I want to know.

Longhorn channel is replaying the Maryland game, wonder how many Longhorns other than maybe Ex Longhorn Charlie Strong are watching that ;D
The old "salt in the wound" strategy, I guess.
Well, they're better than the rest of the Big 12 with their own network, gotta fill up all that time somehow....
The funny thing is there is rarely a live Longhorns game if any sport on there.  I think they only had 2 nothing football games on last year.

Mi Amor Reserva and a Sam Adams Octoberfest, not bad out with the breeze
Going to be getting a little bumpy here in an hour or so.
You eating cucumber and onion salad?
That would keep me entertained for the evening....
No, just some thunderbumpers...
I have no idea what that is and seriously doubt I want to know.
I don't even want to be in the same zip code as that nasty combination but it was on the menu for Deans dinner with the trailer park girls last night.  I just can't even begin to imagine........... I will not go there!

LMFAO, And all this time we thought the Russians did it :o

New Clinton book blasts Sanders for 'lasting damage' in 2016 race

She said that his attacks against her during the primary caused "lasting damage" and paved the way for "(Donald) Trump's 'Crooked Hillary' campaign."

Clinton, in a book that will be released September 12 entitled "What Happened," said Sanders "had to resort to innuendo and impugning my character" because the two Democrats "agreed on so much."
So none of it was her fault?
Of course it wasn't!
I never even considered that it possibly could be

Mi Amor Reserva and a Sam Adams Octoberfest, not bad out with the breeze
Going to be getting a little bumpy here in an hour or so.
You eating cucumber and onion salad?
That would keep me entertained for the evening....
No, just some thunderbumpers...
I have no idea what that is and seriously doubt I want to know.
I don't even want to be in the same zip code as that nasty combination but it was on the menu for Deans dinner with the trailer park girls last night.  I just can't even begin to imagine........... I will not go there!
Most likely some sandwich or another.

Mi Amor Reserva and a Sam Adams Octoberfest, not bad out with the breeze
Going to be getting a little bumpy here in an hour or so.
You eating cucumber and onion salad?
That would keep me entertained for the evening....
No, just some thunderbumpers...
I have no idea what that is and seriously doubt I want to know.
I don't even want to be in the same zip code as that nasty combination but it was on the menu for Deans dinner with the trailer park girls last night.  I just can't even begin to imagine........... I will not go there!
Most likely some sandwich or another.
Or another.  Sandwich.  Furrburger.

They are pretty sure now Irma is going to hit somewhere between New Orleans and Norway,

Boy just called and places in his area  are starting to run out of water and gasoline.

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11