Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

« Reply #105 on: March 07, 2017, 05:25:08 PM »

going to wrap up here soon.

« Reply #106 on: March 07, 2017, 06:02:48 PM »

For those who have never seen a floating offshore oil rig there are 3 of them
Sitting idle.

« Reply #107 on: March 07, 2017, 06:03:43 PM »

Like the version by Deano Martin myself.... :D

Sung that many a time at social functions and weddings  (and I'm not known to burst into song as often as you Flip)

How'd you know I'm a Sigma Chi?   ;)
Gamma Pi University of Rochester 1978 but I switched majors and ended up in Brooklyn College.
Gamma Phi?

« Reply #108 on: March 07, 2017, 06:15:46 PM »

Fixing to ride the ferry to Arkansas Pass
What's at Arkansas Pass?
The beach
Oh, so not all work this trip, very nice.

« Reply #109 on: March 07, 2017, 06:58:21 PM »

Fixing to ride the ferry to Arkansas Pass
What's at Arkansas Pass?
The beach
Oh, so not all work this trip, very nice.
It is a work trip and I have a project on the highway that goes down the beach

« Reply #110 on: March 07, 2017, 06:59:33 PM »

Lots of miles today, Hemingway lit by the pool then going for some really goes d seafood.

Edit:  Free beer here too!

« Reply #111 on: March 07, 2017, 07:02:17 PM »

Lots of miles today, Hemingway lit by the pool then going for some really goes d seafood.

Edit:  Free beer here too!
What sorta of fancy place you stayin at this time?

« Reply #112 on: March 07, 2017, 07:05:10 PM »

Lots of miles today, Hemingway lit by the pool then going for some really goes d seafood.

Edit:  Free beer here too!
What sorta of fancy place you stayin at this time?
Just a Homewood Suites

« Reply #113 on: March 07, 2017, 07:09:45 PM »

Lots of miles today, Hemingway lit by the pool then going for some really goes d seafood.

Edit:  Free beer here too!
What sorta of fancy place you stayin at this time?
Just a Homewood Suites
I'm livin' large at a Laquinta, no free beer and certainly no beach.

« Reply #114 on: March 07, 2017, 07:11:20 PM »

Lots of miles today, Hemingway lit by the pool then going for some really goes d seafood.

Edit:  Free beer here too!
What sorta of fancy place you stayin at this time?
Just a Homewood Suites
I'm livin' large at a Laquinta, no free beer and certainly no beach.
Yuk!   Where u at?

But u get a gourmet breakfast

« Reply #115 on: March 07, 2017, 07:12:44 PM »

Hey Mr. Bean and CarolinaDave....your politicians are as goofy as the rest of the country!

http://halfwheel.com/texas-legislator-seeks-ban-smoking-state-owned-property-college-campuses/143272
Sugar Land is full of California yuppified generation X'ers, so no wonder they'd send a "republican" with those stripes.

« Reply #116 on: March 07, 2017, 07:16:37 PM »

Lots of miles today, Hemingway lit by the pool then going for some really goes d seafood.

Edit:  Free beer here too!
What sorta of fancy place you stayin at this time?
Just a Homewood Suites
I'm livin' large at a Laquinta, no free beer and certainly no beach.
Yuk!   Where u at?

But u get a gourmet breakfast
Hartford, CT.  It's decent enough and fits the cheapy cheapo budget without descending into the truly crappy lodging level.  And some gourmet cereal and bagels to look forward to in the morning.

« Reply #117 on: March 07, 2017, 07:17:21 PM »

There is an IHOP next door and the parking lot is overflowing with folks getting those free pancakes today

« Reply #118 on: March 07, 2017, 07:18:18 PM »

Lots of miles today, Hemingway lit by the pool then going for some really goes d seafood.

Edit:  Free beer here too!
What sorta of fancy place you stayin at this time?
Just a Homewood Suites
I'm livin' large at a Laquinta, no free beer and certainly no beach.
Yuk!   Where u at?

But u get a gourmet breakfast
Hartford, CT.  It's decent enough and fits the cheapy cheapo budget without descending into the truly crappy lodging level.  And some gourmet cereal and bagels to look forward to in the morning.
If an Inn & Suites they are not too bad

« Reply #119 on: March 07, 2017, 07:18:26 PM »

There is an IHOP next door and the parking lot is overflowing with folks getting those free pancakes today
Sheesh, what people will stand in line for.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10