« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2017, 11:23:39 AM »

On hold with IT, what a bunch of dicks in that industry
GFY...and learn how to use a computer.
Sensitive too, I really meant Tony but I figured the rest of you would be flushed out also.

BTW I finally figured out who you remind me of after seeing a few photos - John Stewart
John Stewart the singer songwriter, or Jon Stewart, the talk show host?
Which do you think?
Of course, he is better looking and has more talent but the resemblance is there
You mean Jon Stewart, right?

« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2017, 11:30:53 AM »

On hold with IT, what a bunch of dicks in that industry
GFY...and learn how to use a computer.
Sensitive too, I really meant Tony but I figured the rest of you would be flushed out also.

BTW I finally figured out who you remind me of after seeing a few photos - John Stewart
John Stewart the singer songwriter, or Jon Stewart, the talk show host?
Which do you think?
Of course, he is better looking and has more talent but the resemblance is there
Yep. But I know how to operate computers, so there's that.

« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2017, 11:39:16 AM »

On hold with IT, what a bunch of dicks in that industry
GFY...and learn how to use a computer.
Sensitive too, I really meant Tony but I figured the rest of you would be flushed out also.

BTW I finally figured out who you remind me of after seeing a few photos - John Stewart
John Stewart the singer songwriter, or Jon Stewart, the talk show host?
Which do you think?
Of course, he is better looking and has more talent but the resemblance is there
You mean Jon Stewart, right?
Rhetorical?

« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2017, 11:45:07 AM »

On hold with IT, what a bunch of dicks in that industry
GFY...and learn how to use a computer.
Sensitive too, I really meant Tony but I figured the rest of you would be flushed out also.

BTW I finally figured out who you remind me of after seeing a few photos - John Stewart
John Stewart the singer songwriter, or Jon Stewart, the talk show host?
Which do you think?
Of course, he is better looking and has more talent but the resemblance is there
Yep. But I know how to operate computers, so there's that.
It's the walking and staying out of ditches that's a problem.

« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2017, 12:04:02 PM »

On hold with IT, what a bunch of dicks in that industry
GFY...and learn how to use a computer.
Sensitive too, I really meant Tony but I figured the rest of you would be flushed out also.

BTW I finally figured out who you remind me of after seeing a few photos - John Stewart
John Stewart the singer songwriter, or Jon Stewart, the talk show host?
Which do you think?
Of course, he is better looking and has more talent but the resemblance is there
Yep. But I know how to operate computers, so there's that.
It's the walking and staying out of ditches that's a problem.
Oh, the walking is fine. I walked quite expediently into that ditch.

« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2017, 01:11:10 PM »

« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2017, 01:34:58 PM »

Hey Mr. Bean and CarolinaDave....your politicians are as goofy as the rest of the country!

http://halfwheel.com/texas-legislator-seeks-ban-smoking-state-owned-property-college-campuses/143272

« Reply #85 on: March 07, 2017, 01:42:43 PM »

Hey Mr. Bean and CarolinaDave....your politicians are as goofy as the rest of the country!

http://halfwheel.com/texas-legislator-seeks-ban-smoking-state-owned-property-college-campuses/143272
Republican commies!

« Reply #86 on: March 07, 2017, 02:21:18 PM »

Feel like having an nice soup and cigar right about now.

« Reply #87 on: March 07, 2017, 02:24:12 PM »

Hey Mr. Bean and CarolinaDave....your politicians are as goofy as the rest of the country!

http://halfwheel.com/texas-legislator-seeks-ban-smoking-state-owned-property-college-campuses/143272
Well there goes the lyrics to the Sweetheart of Sigma Chi....
Verse 1
When the world goes wrong, as it's bound to do
And you've broken Dan Cupid's bow.
And you long for the girl you used to love
The maid of the long ago.
Why, light your pipe, bid sorrow avaunt
Blow the smoke from your altar of dreams
And wreathe the face of your dream girl there
The love that is just what it seems

« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2017, 02:28:34 PM »

Hey Mr. Bean and CarolinaDave....your politicians are as goofy as the rest of the country!

http://halfwheel.com/texas-legislator-seeks-ban-smoking-state-owned-property-college-campuses/143272
Well there goes the lyrics to the Sweetheart of Sigma Chi....
Verse 1
When the world goes wrong, as it's bound to do
And you've broken Dan Cupid's bow.
And you long for the girl you used to love
The maid of the long ago.
Why, light your pipe, bid sorrow avaunt
Blow the smoke from your altar of dreams
And wreathe the face of your dream girl there
The love that is just what it seems

The girl of my dreams is the sweetest girl
Of all the girls I know
Each sweet co-ed like a rainbow trail
Fades in the afterglow

The blue of her eye and the gold of her hair
Are a blend of the western sky
And the moonlight beams on the girl of my dreams
She's the sweetheart of Sigma Chi

« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2017, 02:30:58 PM »

Like the version by Deano Martin myself.... :D

Sung that many a time at social functions and weddings  (and I'm not known to burst into song as often as you Flip)

How'd you know I'm a Sigma Chi?   ;)