CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 28, 2016, 12:00:10 AM

Title: 9/28/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on September 28, 2016, 12:00:10 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 12:40:16 AM
Bonjour mes amis.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 12:40:33 AM
Happy Humpday!
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 12:44:42 AM
Today is Wednesday, Sept. 28, the 272nd day of 2016. There are 94 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On Sept. 28, 1066, William the Conqueror invaded England to claim the English throne.

On this date:

In 1542, Portuguese navigator Juan Rodriguez Cabrillo arrived at present-day San Diego.

In 1787, the Congress of the Confederation voted to send the just-completed Constitution of the United States to state legislatures for their approval.

In 1850, flogging was abolished as a form of punishment in the U.S. Navy.

In 1914, the First Battle of the Aisne (AYN) during World War I ended inconclusively.

In 1928, Scottish medical researcher Alexander Fleming discovered penicillin, the first effective antibiotic.

In 1939, during World War II, Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union signed a treaty calling for the partitioning of Poland, which the two countries had invaded.

In 1958, voters in the African country of Guinea overwhelmingly favored independence from France.

In 1967, Walter E. Washington was sworn in as the first mayor-commissioner of the District of Columbia.

In 1976, Muhammad Ali kept his world heavyweight boxing championship with a close 15-round decision over Ken Norton at New York's Yankee Stadium.

In 1989, deposed Philippine President Ferdinand E. Marcos died in exile in Hawaii at age 72.

In 1991, jazz great Miles Davis died in Santa Monica, California, at age 65.

In 1995, Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and PLO chairman Yasser Arafat signed an accord at the White House ending Israel's military occupation of West Bank cities and laying the foundation for a Palestinian state.

Ten years ago: Al-Qaida in Iraq's leader, in a chilling audiotape, called for nuclear scientists to join his group's holy war and urged insurgents to kidnap Westerners so they could be traded for a blind Egyptian sheik serving a life sentence in a U.S. prison.

Five years ago: The Obama administration formally appealed a federal appeals court ruling striking down a key provision of President Barack Obama's health care law requiring Americans to buy health insurance or pay a penalty. (The U.S. Supreme Court later upheld the individual mandate.)

One year ago: President Barack Obama and Russian President Vladimir Putin, meeting at the United Nations, agreed to discuss a political transition in Syria but remained at odds about what that would mean for Syria leader Bashar Assad's future. Former prison worker Joyce Mitchell, who'd helped two murderers escape from a maximum-security lockup, said she regretted her "horrible mistake" as she was sentenced in Plattsburgh, New York, to up to seven years behind bars. Trevor Noah debuted as host of "The Daily Show" on Comedy Central. Catherine E. Coulson, 71, an actress best known as the quirky Log Lady in the TV series "Twin Peaks," died in Ashland, Oregon. Frankie Ford, 76, a rock 'n' roll and rhythm and blues singer whose 1959 hit "Sea Cruise" brought him international fame at age 19, died in Jefferson Paris, Louisiana.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 12:45:24 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Brigitte Bardot is 82. Actor Joel Higgins is 73. Singer Helen Shapiro is 70. Movie writer-director-actor John Sayles is 66. Rock musician George Lynch is 62. Zydeco singer-musician C.J. Chenier (sheh-NEER') is 59. Actor Steve Hytner is 57. Actress-comedian Janeane Garofalo (juh-NEEN' guh-RAH'-fuh-loh) is 52. Country singer Matt King is 50. Actress Mira Sorvino is 49. TV personality/singer Moon Zappa is 49. Actress-model Carre Otis is 48. Actress Naomi Watts is 48. Country singer Karen Fairchild (Little Big Town) is 47. Country musician Chuck Crawford is 43. Country singer Mandy Barnett is 41. Rapper Young Jeezy is 39. World Golf Hall of Famer Se Ri Pak is 39. Actor Peter Cambor is 38. Writer-producer-director-actor Bam Margera is 37. Actress Melissa Claire Egan is 35. Actress Jerrika Hinton is 35. Neo-soul musician Luke Mossman (Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats ) is 35. Pop-rock singer St. Vincent is 34. Rock musician Daniel Platzman (Imagine Dragons) is 30. Actress Hilary Duff is 29. Actor Keir Gilchrist is 24.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 12:46:07 AM
Thought for Today: "Sometimes I think we Americans are the loneliest people in the world. To be sure, we hunger for the power of affection, the self-acceptance that gives life. It is the oldest and strongest hunger in the world. But hungering is not enough." - Sherwood Anderson, American author and poet (1876-1941).
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 12:48:38 AM
And in French birthday news....Brigitte Bardot is 82.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 01:10:19 AM
Todays news from the PC world....

http://college.usatoday.com/2016/09/27/no-clemson-didnt-really-ban-harambe-memes/

Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2016, 01:26:57 AM
Careful over there, ParisDave. French humping is a completely different thing and may even be illegal.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2016, 01:28:10 AM
I'm gonna be in the Jersey office for the last time tomorrow with no herf afterwards. How depressing.
Id have you stop by but I'll be out getting a tux fitting for a wedding
I wouldn't be able to do it anyway. I'm swamped this week. Hopefully we'll be able to get together soon.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2016, 01:35:31 AM
Never tried the d.L. that the sister has behind door #3 today. Almost tempted to take a chance.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 01:43:04 AM
Never tried the d.L. that the sister has behind door #3 today. Almost tempted to take a chance.
Always found most Diesels to be decent cigars.  Not a vitola I would usually choose.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 02:22:06 AM
Morning International Humpers
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 02:25:04 AM
Never tried the d.L. that the sister has behind door #3 today. Almost tempted to take a chance.
Got some of the Lanceros and would not recommend them, I like most of the Diesels but the Unlimited is not the best of the line IMHO.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 02:45:10 AM
Morning CarolinaDave
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 02:54:19 AM
Morning CarolinaDave
Guess it is time for you to go to work.

Time for me to be sleeping but woke up and can't seem to go back to sleep.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 03:22:03 AM
Morning CarolinaDave
Guess it is time for you to go to work.

Time for me to be sleeping but woke up and can't seem to go back to sleep.
Been at work for a while.  Sleep time does get a bit skewed, so up early enough to have a cigar with tea, breakfast, then walk up the hill to work.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 05:26:18 AM
Morning non International Humpers, at least I got a few hous of sleep.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 05:30:57 AM
A day for my warden!

September 28 is … Ask A Stupid Question Day

And als a day for me to tolerate the Warden!

September 28 is ......Drink Beer Day

Raise a glass of your favourite ale or lager and celebrate Drink Beer Day! One of the oldest man-made beverages in history, beer has been produced since the Neolithic Era with some breweries dating back as far as 1040. It is little wonder why drinking beer has come to be such a popular and entertaining activity.

With hundreds of different new and traditional varieties available, Drink Beer Day gives all drinkers a wonderful opportunity to sample both local and internationally brewed ales and lagers.

Held annually, this exciting holiday is recognised in many different countries across the globe and taking part could not be easier. Simply gather a few friends, nip down to your nearest off-licence or supermarket and crack open a beer for a fun-packed day. Alternatively, celebrate by attending beer festivals or beer-tasting events held in your local area.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on September 28, 2016, 05:31:05 AM
good morning guys.
it's GOLF day.
woohoo!!!!
Cusano 18 connie and coffee brewing.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 05:38:52 AM
good morning guys.
it's GOLF day.
woohoo!!!!
Cusano 18 connie and coffee brewing.
Morning Dean, you are up early this morning
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on September 28, 2016, 05:46:11 AM
And in French birthday news....Brigitte Bardot is 82.

hard to believe.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 05:47:24 AM
Quote from: dwgbryant link =topic=892.msg193220#msg193220 date=1475055971
And in French birthday news....Brigitte Bardot is 82.

hard to believe.
Dean, it is too early in the morning for that horror show ::)
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on September 28, 2016, 05:47:41 AM
good morning guys.
it's GOLF day.
woohoo!!!!
Cusano 18 connie and coffee brewing.
Morning Dean, you are up early this morning
was up all night and didn't sleep much. gives me a chance to get started early on pre-golf chores.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on September 28, 2016, 05:49:05 AM
good morning guys.
it's GOLF day.
woohoo!!!!
Cusano 18 connie and coffee brewing.
Morning Dean, you are up early this morning
was up all night and didn't sleep much. gives me a chance to get started early on pre-golf chores.

oh, it's pay day. I should be paying bills.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 05:51:13 AM
Rare 'black moon' coming Friday

The last day of September will feature what astronomers call a "black moon," or the second appearance of a new moon in a month, according to Accuweather.
While a new moon typically happens only once a month, on Friday, Americans will witness the month's second new moon, a lunar phenomenon that has not been seen in two years.
In general, a new moon occurs when the side of the moon that is illuminated by the sun is facing away from onlookers, making it invisible.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 05:55:56 AM
Time to get ready for work, BBL.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 05:56:13 AM
And in French birthday news....Brigitte Bardot is 82.

hard to believe.
I would rather you hadn't done that.... :-\
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 05:57:26 AM
Morning TossAndTurnDean.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on September 28, 2016, 05:58:08 AM
And in French birthday news....Brigitte Bardot is 82.

hard to believe.
I would rather you hadn't done that.... :-\
I lusted over her a lot in the day. WTH, I'd still do her!
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on September 28, 2016, 06:00:19 AM
Morning TossAndTurnDean.
didn't toss and turn, just didn't sleep there WorldTravelingHowTheHellDoYouKeepTrackWhereYouAreDave.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 28, 2016, 06:23:19 AM
And in French birthday news....Brigitte Bardot is 82.

hard to believe.
Time is no joke. Morning, all.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: sfish on September 28, 2016, 06:32:58 AM
And in French birthday news....Brigitte Bardot is 82.

hard to believe.
Time is no joke. Morning, all.
She can be vicious, morning Dave
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on September 28, 2016, 06:33:27 AM
good morning guys.
it's GOLF day.
woohoo!!!!
Cusano 18 connie and coffee brewing.
Morning Dean, you are up early this morning
was up all night and didn't sleep much. gives me a chance to get started early on pre-golf chores.

oh, it's pay day. I should be paying bills.
all done but the rent.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: sfish on September 28, 2016, 06:33:47 AM
Try this if interested:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/112437/room-101-san-andres-213/
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2016, 06:43:44 AM
Never tried the d.L. that the sister has behind door #3 today. Almost tempted to take a chance.
Got some of the Lanceros and would not recommend them, I like most of the Diesels but the Unlimited is not the best of the line IMHO.
Appreciate that. Didn't need to make that purchase right now.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 28, 2016, 06:49:45 AM
And in French birthday news....Brigitte Bardot is 82.

hard to believe.
Time is no joke. Morning, all.
She can be vicious, morning Dave
How much longer until you find out the tes results on your kid?
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: sfish on September 28, 2016, 06:59:08 AM
And in French birthday news....Brigitte Bardot is 82.

hard to believe.
Time is no joke. Morning, all.
She can be vicious, morning Dave
How much longer until you find out the tes results on your kid?
Nice of you to ask, got the results and he is producing low growth hormone. Now the next step is an MRI to see if there is anything blocking the gland. Very rare that this would be the case but sometimes there can be a benign tumor or something that's relatively easy to treat. The endocrinologist needs to take these results and project adult height again, we'll see what that is
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 28, 2016, 07:01:02 AM
And in French birthday news....Brigitte Bardot is 82.

hard to believe.
Time is no joke. Morning, all.
She can be vicious, morning Dave
How much longer until you find out the tes results on your kid?
Nice of you to ask, got the results and he is producing low growth hormone. Now the next step is an MRI to see if there is anything blocking the gland. Very rare that this would be the case but sometimes there can be a benign tumor or something that's relatively easy to treat. The endocrinologist needs to take these results and project adult height again, we'll see what that is
Hope whatever it ends up being is an easy fix or adjustment.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2016, 07:05:29 AM
And in French birthday news....Brigitte Bardot is 82.

hard to believe.
I would rather you hadn't done that.... :-
I lusted over her a lot in the day. WTH, I'd still do her!
No surprises there.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2016, 07:07:35 AM
And in French birthday news....Brigitte Bardot is 82.

hard to believe.
Time is no joke. Morning, all.
She can be vicious, morning Dave
How much longer until you find out the tes results on your kid?
Nice of you to ask, got the results and he is producing low growth hormone. Now the next step is an MRI to see if there is anything blocking the gland. Very rare that this would be the case but sometimes there can be a benign tumor or something that's relatively easy to treat. The endocrinologist needs to take these results and project adult height again, we'll see what that is
Hope whatever it ends up being is an easy fix or adjustment.
+1
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: sfish on September 28, 2016, 07:12:14 AM
And in French birthday news....Brigitte Bardot is 82.

hard to believe.
Time is no joke. Morning, all.
She can be vicious, morning Dave
How much longer until you find out the tes results on your kid?
Nice of you to ask, got the results and he is producing low growth hormone. Now the next step is an MRI to see if there is anything blocking the gland. Very rare that this would be the case but sometimes there can be a benign tumor or something that's relatively easy to treat. The endocrinologist needs to take these results and project adult height again, we'll see what that is
Hope whatever it ends up being is an easy fix or adjustment.
Thanks Dave. It's really not dire, he's super small but a good athlete, plays 3 sports and he's smart so it's not like there are any underlying issues. Just trying to see if there is anything preventing growth and that we don't miss an "easy" fix by ignoring it
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 07:16:58 AM
SPOILER ALERT

Rick Perry says farewell to his 'Dancing' bid

Rick Perry's dancing days, much like his presidential dreams, are over.

The former Texas governor was eliminated from "Dancing with the Stars" during Tuesday night's results show. He earned the lowest number of viewer votes after Monday's lackluster paso doble.

"Rick, it's a live show. Just like a debate. You're live," host Tom Bergeron joked after Perry was slow to step up to the microphone.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 28, 2016, 07:26:37 AM
[...]

Understandable. Just don't overdo anything and get him looking like Barry Bonds.  ;D
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 07:28:47 AM
Try this if interested:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/112437/room-101-san-andres-213/
Do we have a FS Code?
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2016, 07:32:14 AM
SPOILER ALERT

Rick Perry says farewell to his 'Dancing' bid

Rick Perry's dancing days, much like his presidential dreams, are over.

The former Texas governor was eliminated from "Dancing with the Stars" during Tuesday night's results show. He earned the lowest number of viewer votes after Monday's lackluster paso doble.

"Rick, it's a live show. Just like a debate. You're live," host Tom Bergeron joked after Perry was slow to step up to the microphone.
Had to fix that for you. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2016, 07:32:46 AM
Time for the drive. See yuz.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 07:32:47 AM
SPOILER ALERT

Rick Perry says farewell to his 'Dancing' bid

Rick Perry's dancing days, much like his presidential dreams, are over.

The former Texas governor was eliminated from "Dancing with the Stars" during Tuesday night's results show. He earned the lowest number of viewer votes after Monday's lackluster paso doble.

"Rick, it's a live show. Just like a debate. You're live," host Tom Bergeron joked after Perry was slow to step up to the microphone.
So, who is the wise-ass?
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 07:33:10 AM
Time for the drive. See yuz.
Looks like Tony just admitted to it.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2016, 07:34:14 AM
Time for the drive. See yuz.
Looks like Tony just admitted to it.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 07:39:56 AM
Try this if interested:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/112437/room-101-san-andres-213/
Do we have a FS Code?
Last one Ogie kindly posted still works:

cigarsintl.com/fall
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: sfish on September 28, 2016, 07:41:49 AM
Try this if interested:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/112437/room-101-san-andres-213/
Do we have a FS Code?
Did you just turn on the Ogie Symbol?
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: sfish on September 28, 2016, 07:43:36 AM
Try this if interested:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/112437/room-101-san-andres-213/
Do we have a FS Code?
Last one Ogie kindly posted still works:

cigarsintl.com/fall
Can you find the cigars that way though?
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 07:43:50 AM
Try this if interested:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/112437/room-101-san-andres-213/
Do we have a FS Code?
Did you just turn on the Ogie Symbol?
Just tell them you know Ogie and don't tell them you know Dean and everything works well.   Actually it did reject the 20% codes but wtf with (or really without) FS it is a hell of a deal.  Sent 2 to my son and 2 to me.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 07:45:17 AM
Try this if interested:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/112437/room-101-san-andres-213/
Do we have a FS Code?
Last one Ogie kindly posted still works:

cigarsintl.com/fall
Can you find the cigars that way though?
No, you have to use your link and put them in the cart and log in and close the site.  Then put in the Ogie link  log in and they will be in your cart with the FS.  Famous trickery!
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: sfish on September 28, 2016, 07:58:16 AM
@Tex, you've been buying cigars at an incredible rate for what seems like a year at least. Any idea how big the inventory is at this point?
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 07:59:47 AM
@Tex, you've been buying cigars at an incredible rate for what seems like a year at least. Any idea how big the inventory is at this point?
+/- a small B&M number with much better quality.  Yes, I know the number pretty close.

It will be a year in November when we hit all those great pre-FDA deals last year.  But I am about done, now only buy super deals and top shelf cigars that pop up with decent deals.  I am trying to boost my "boutique" selections along with lancero selections.

Quite a few go to filling my son's humidor also.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 08:12:00 AM
Morning TossAndTurnDean.
didn't toss and turn, just didn't sleep there WorldTravelingHowTheHellDoYouKeepTrackWhereYouAreDave.
Just follow my itinerary.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 08:12:44 AM
good morning guys.
it's GOLF day.
woohoo!!!!
Cusano 18 connie and coffee brewing.
Morning Dean, you are up early this morning
was up all night and didn't sleep much. gives me a chance to get started early on pre-golf chores.

oh, it's pay day. I should be paying bills.
all done but the rent.
Shouldn't you start with that?
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 08:15:19 AM
good morning guys.
it's GOLF day.
woohoo!!!!
Cusano 18 connie and coffee brewing.
Morning Dean, you are up early this morning
was up all night and didn't sleep much. gives me a chance to get started early on pre-golf chores.

oh, it's pay day. I should be paying bills.
all done but the rent.
Shouldn't you start with that?
Dave, really?  It is Dean, now does that seem reasonable?
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 08:15:47 AM
SPOILER ALERT

Rick Perry says farewell to his 'Dancing' bid

Rick Perry's dancing days, much like his presidential dreams, are over.

The former Texas governor was eliminated from "Dancing with the Stars" during Tuesday night's results show. He earned the lowest number of viewer votes after Monday's lackluster paso doble.

"Rick, it's a live show. Just like a debate. You're live," host Tom Bergeron joked after Perry was slow to step up to the microphone.
Good that we don't have to wait for Flip for the DWTS update.  Thanks TwinkleToesDave.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 08:16:02 AM
Morning TossAndTurnDean.
didn't toss and turn, just didn't sleep there WorldTravelingHowTheHellDoYouKeepTrackWhereYouAreDave.
Just follow my itinerary.
No Thanks, been there done that and would rather do my not-sleeping at home!
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 08:17:14 AM
SPOILER ALERT

Rick Perry says farewell to his 'Dancing' bid

Rick Perry's dancing days, much like his presidential dreams, are over.

The former Texas governor was eliminated from "Dancing with the Stars" during Tuesday night's results show. He earned the lowest number of viewer votes after Monday's lackluster paso doble.

"Rick, it's a live show. Just like a debate. You're live," host Tom Bergeron joked after Perry was slow to step up to the microphone.
Good that we don't have to wait for Flip for the DWTS update.  Thanks TwinkleToesDave.
Cant wait for Flip, might be lunch and we would all be over the cliff by then!   Besides, Flip can give a critique on the entire night.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 08:18:13 AM
Try this if interested:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/112437/room-101-san-andres-213/
Do we have a FS Code?
Did you just turn on the Ogie Symbol?
Just tell them you know Ogie and don't tell them you know Dean and everything works well.   Actually it did reject the 20% codes but wtf with (or really without) FS it is a hell of a deal.  Sent 2 to my son and 2 to me.
Got some NR's from the Jam to get me FS in any case.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 08:25:00 AM
Try this if interested:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/112437/room-101-san-andres-213/
Do we have a FS Code?
Did you just turn on the Ogie Symbol?
Just tell them you know Ogie and don't tell them you know Dean and everything works well.   Actually it did reject the 20% codes but wtf with (or really without) FS it is a hell of a deal.  Sent 2 to my son and 2 to me.
Got some NR's from the Jam to get me FS in any case.
Did not see them on the Jam so don't know the price but  NR's on the Jam at the usual 5/$25 price vs the Famous Mash Prices with Catsrule cost more extra than the shipping.

Even after going up a couple of $ NR's were on the Mash yesterday 10/$34 with Catsrule.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: sfish on September 28, 2016, 08:44:30 AM
Try this if interested:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/112437/room-101-san-andres-213/
Do we have a FS Code?
Did you just turn on the Ogie Symbol?
Just tell them you know Ogie and don't tell them you know Dean and everything works well.   Actually it did reject the 20% codes but wtf with (or really without) FS it is a hell of a deal.  Sent 2 to my son and 2 to me.
Got some NR's from the Jam to get me FS in any case.
Very odd, isn't it? They have these coronas and don't list them. It was at the end of the checkout process as a "hey you may like these also" thing
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 08:49:42 AM
Try this if interested:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/112437/room-101-san-andres-213/
Do we have a FS Code?
Did you just turn on the Ogie Symbol?
Just tell them you know Ogie and don't tell them you know Dean and everything works well.   Actually it did reject the 20% codes but wtf with (or really without) FS it is a hell of a deal.  Sent 2 to my son and 2 to me.
Got some NR's from the Jam to get me FS in any case.
Very odd, isn't it? They have these coronas and don't list them. It was at the end of the checkout process as a "hey you may like these also" thing
Beats the hell out of me why but glad you found it.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: sfish on September 28, 2016, 08:55:29 AM
Try this if interested:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/112437/room-101-san-andres-213/
Do we have a FS Code?
Did you just turn on the Ogie Symbol?
Just tell them you know Ogie and don't tell them you know Dean and everything works well.   Actually it did reject the 20% codes but wtf with (or really without) FS it is a hell of a deal.  Sent 2 to my son and 2 to me.
Got some NR's from the Jam to get me FS in any case.
Very odd, isn't it? They have these coronas and don't list them. It was at the end of the checkout process as a "hey you may like these also" thing
Beats the hell out of me why but glad you found it.
Makes you wonder how many other hidden gems exist
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 09:05:46 AM
Try this if interested:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/112437/room-101-san-andres-213/
Do we have a FS Code?
Did you just turn on the Ogie Symbol?
Just tell them you know Ogie and don't tell them you know Dean and everything works well.   Actually it did reject the 20% codes but wtf with (or really without) FS it is a hell of a deal.  Sent 2 to my son and 2 to me.
Got some NR's from the Jam to get me FS in any case.
Very odd, isn't it? They have these coronas and don't list them. It was at the end of the checkout process as a "hey you may like these also" thing
Beats the hell out of me why but glad you found it.
Makes you wonder how many other hidden gems exist
For sure!  And how the F do you find them?
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 09:08:07 AM
100 Foot 10 Pak Buffet Table at the Page today, some good cigars but don't know about prices.

Plenty of items GONE ON ARRIVAL
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 09:12:37 AM
Try this if interested:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/112437/room-101-san-andres-213/
Do we have a FS Code?
Did you just turn on the Ogie Symbol?
Just tell them you know Ogie and don't tell them you know Dean and everything works well.   Actually it did reject the 20% codes but wtf with (or really without) FS it is a hell of a deal.  Sent 2 to my son and 2 to me.
Got some NR's from the Jam to get me FS in any case.
Very odd, isn't it? They have these coronas and don't list them. It was at the end of the checkout process as a "hey you may like these also" thing
Good catch.  Nice cigar, size and price.  Usually don't get them aligned.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 09:14:21 AM
Try this if interested:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/112437/room-101-san-andres-213/
Do we have a FS Code?
Did you just turn on the Ogie Symbol?
Just tell them you know Ogie and don't tell them you know Dean and everything works well.   Actually it did reject the 20% codes but wtf with (or really without) FS it is a hell of a deal.  Sent 2 to my son and 2 to me.
Got some NR's from the Jam to get me FS in any case.
Very odd, isn't it? They have these coronas and don't list them. It was at the end of the checkout process as a "hey you may like these also" thing
Beats the hell out of me why but glad you found it.
Makes you wonder how many other hidden gems exist
For sure!  And how the F do you find them?
He told you already....Ogie saw them on one of the "check out" deals and shared the link.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 09:14:58 AM
Sounds nice for me:

Clear skies Wednesday; sunshine to continue as we head into weekend
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 09:16:46 AM
Try this if interested:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/112437/room-101-san-andres-213/
Do we have a FS Code?
Did you just turn on the Ogie Symbol?
Just tell them you know Ogie and don't tell them you know Dean and everything works well.   Actually it did reject the 20% codes but wtf with (or really without) FS it is a hell of a deal.  Sent 2 to my son and 2 to me.
Got some NR's from the Jam to get me FS in any case.
Very odd, isn't it? They have these coronas and don't list them. It was at the end of the checkout process as a "hey you may like these also" thing
Beats the hell out of me why but glad you found it.
Makes you wonder how many other hidden gems exist
For sure!  And how the F do you find them?
He told you already....Ogie saw them on one of the "check out" deals and shared the link.
I know that but how do you find them without buying something first, they got to be hidden somewhere was the question.  I mean how often do you checkout at CI anymore and when you look at the Room 101 SA stocks it shows out on everything.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 09:17:27 AM
Police shoot, kill man in San Diego area; protesters gather 
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: sfish on September 28, 2016, 09:23:03 AM
[...]

Exactly and it's not as if they could be saving cigars like that as add-ons to orders and stock shows zero, make you think one hand doesn't know what the other is doing
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: sfish on September 28, 2016, 09:23:34 AM
Try this if interested:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/112437/room-101-san-andres-213/
Do we have a FS Code?
Did you just turn on the Ogie Symbol?
Just tell them you know Ogie and don't tell them you know Dean and everything works well.   Actually it did reject the 20% codes but wtf with (or really without) FS it is a hell of a deal.  Sent 2 to my son and 2 to me.
Got some NR's from the Jam to get me FS in any case.
Very odd, isn't it? They have these coronas and don't list them. It was at the end of the checkout process as a "hey you may like these also" thing
Beats the hell out of me why but glad you found it.
Makes you wonder how many other hidden gems exist
For sure!  And how the F do you find them?
He told you already....Ogie saw them on one of the "check out" deals and shared the link.
Sheesh, Ogie saw them? I give up
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 09:26:02 AM
[...]

I don't think so, I think the French Coffee and Jet-Lag Sleep has totally confused Someone!
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 09:27:45 AM
Try this if interested:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/112437/room-101-san-andres-213/
Do we have a FS Code?
Did you just turn on the Ogie Symbol?
Just tell them you know Ogie and don't tell them you know Dean and everything works well.   Actually it did reject the 20% codes but wtf with (or really without) FS it is a hell of a deal.  Sent 2 to my son and 2 to me.
Got some NR's from the Jam to get me FS in any case.
Very odd, isn't it? They have these coronas and don't list them. It was at the end of the checkout process as a "hey you may like these also" thing
Beats the hell out of me why but glad you found it.
Makes you wonder how many other hidden gems exist
You mean besides us?
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 09:30:54 AM
[...]

Hey, I got confused, was remembering this post and got a little mixed up....now GFY!

Texas Redfish
Founding Member
Venerated Status
*****

12 More Mondays

ReplyQuote
Quote from: Texas Redfish on September 28, 2016, 07:28:47 AM
Quote from: sfish on September 28, 2016, 06:33:47 AM
Try this if interested:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/112437/room-101-san-andres-213/
Do we have a FS Code?
Last one Ogie kindly posted still works:

cigarsintl.com/fall
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 09:36:56 AM
Looks like CLE is doing a band change....and I thought the nice simple ones were just fine...

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/12141/cle-cuarenta/
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 28, 2016, 09:38:15 AM
Looks like CLE is doing a band change....and I thought the nice simple ones were just fine...

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/12141/cle-cuarenta/
Sounds like they're overthinking things, a la 601.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 09:40:46 AM
Looks like CLE is doing a band change....and I thought the nice simple ones were just fine...

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/12141/cle-cuarenta/
I see that as a great deal opportunity coming on the old bands!
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 09:41:45 AM
Looks like CLE is doing a band change....and I thought the nice simple ones were just fine...

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/12141/cle-cuarenta/
Sounds like they're overthinking things, a la 601.
Band changes almost always mean they are fuk'n up the cigars inside those bands - Camacho, 601 Blue would be a couple of examples.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 09:42:50 AM
[...]

Travellin Dave fuks up and I get GFY'd for fixing it. ::)

Perfect example of Performance Management
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 09:44:28 AM
DOW   +39 @ 18,267
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 28, 2016, 09:45:43 AM
[...]

Thanks, Obama.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 09:45:50 AM
Speaking of Performance Management where is Underperformer (TWSS) Bean this morning?
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 09:52:22 AM
Looks like CLE is doing a band change....and I thought the nice simple ones were just fine...

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/12141/cle-cuarenta/
I see that as a great deal opportunity coming on the old bands!
Usually, yes, but on both the Sis and Famous they show both bands, so maybe they're just mixing them up instead of doing a FIFO.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 09:53:27 AM
Looks like CLE is doing a band change....and I thought the nice simple ones were just fine...

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/12141/cle-cuarenta/
I see that as a great deal opportunity coming on the old bands!
Usually, yes, but on both the Sis and Famous they show both bands, so maybe they're just mixing them up instead of doing a FIFO.
Figgers,
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 09:54:11 AM
CarolinaDave hasn't given us an update on soon to be TS Matthew...

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/invest97l-tropical-atlantic-wave-lesser-antilles-caribbean
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: sfish on September 28, 2016, 09:55:05 AM
Looks like CLE is doing a band change....and I thought the nice simple ones were just fine...

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/12141/cle-cuarenta/
I see that as a great deal opportunity coming on the old bands!
Exactly
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 09:55:20 AM
CarolinaDave hasn't given us an update on soon to be TS Matthew...

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/invest97l-tropical-atlantic-wave-lesser-antilles-caribbean
That one is a high risk to the Gulf of Mexico States if the water is still warm enough.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: sfish on September 28, 2016, 09:55:49 AM
[...]

The French can be dicks
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 09:55:52 AM
Speaking of Performance Management where is Underperformer (TWSS) Bean this morning?
Either at his NH client or AWOL with a Harley.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 09:56:42 AM
[...]

Oui, oui!
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 28, 2016, 09:58:47 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on September 28, 2016, 10:25:03 AM
SPOILER ALERT

Rick Perry says farewell to his 'Dancing' bid

Rick Perry's dancing days, much like his presidential dreams, are over.

The former Texas governor was eliminated from "Dancing with the Stars" during Tuesday night's results show. He earned the lowest number of viewer votes after Monday's lackluster paso doble.

"Rick, it's a live show. Just like a debate. You're live," host Tom Bergeron joked after Perry was slow to step up to the microphone.
Good that we don't have to wait for Flip for the DWTS update.  Thanks TwinkleToesDave.
I found out from Good Morning America.  They usually fly the losers cross country
overnight to be on the show.  Some fog problems had them grounded, and they were going to facetime
into the show.  left to catch my train, didn't see it. wife will watch both shows off the DVR tonight.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on September 28, 2016, 10:27:19 AM
SPOILER ALERT

Rick Perry says farewell to his 'Dancing' bid

Rick Perry's dancing days, much like his presidential dreams, are over.

The former Texas governor was eliminated from "Dancing with the Stars" during Tuesday night's results show. He earned the lowest number of viewer votes after Monday's lackluster paso doble.

"Rick, it's a live show. Just like a debate. You're live," host Tom Bergeron joked after Perry was slow to step up to the microphone.
Good that we don't have to wait for Flip for the DWTS update.  Thanks TwinkleToesDave.
Cant wait for Flip, might be lunch and we would all be over the cliff by then!   Besides, Flip can give a critique on the entire night.
Nope, I watched Jeopardy, and N.C.I.S.  DWTS is watched, only if I want to keep the warden company.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 10:32:15 AM
SPOILER ALERT

Rick Perry says farewell to his 'Dancing' bid

Rick Perry's dancing days, much like his presidential dreams, are over.

The former Texas governor was eliminated from "Dancing with the Stars" during Tuesday night's results show. He earned the lowest number of viewer votes after Monday's lackluster paso doble.

"Rick, it's a live show. Just like a debate. You're live," host Tom Bergeron joked after Perry was slow to step up to the microphone.
Good that we don't have to wait for Flip for the DWTS update.  Thanks TwinkleToesDave.
Cant wait for Flip, might be lunch and we would all be over the cliff by then!   Besides, Flip can give a critique on the entire night.
Nope, I watched Jeopardy, and N.C.I.S.  DWTS is watched, only if I want to keep the warden company.
Same reasoning here so I HVE NEVER WATCHED IT!
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 10:35:11 AM
Weather here is beautiful and about as "fall-like" as we ever get thus I am going to take off a couple of hours early today to Celebrate National Drink Beer Day while I mow the grass with a yard-gar.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 10:39:01 AM
Story is becoming rather twisted!

Friend of Man Boating With Jose Fernandez Texted Stay 'Close to Shore'

http://abc13.com/news/friend-of-man-boating-with-jose-fernandez-texted-stay-close-to-shore/1529355/
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 10:48:30 AM
Drinking Beer Day Lull?
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 28, 2016, 10:49:40 AM
Story is becoming rather twisted!

Friend of Man Boating With Jose Fernandez Texted Stay 'Close to Shore'

http://abc13.com/news/friend-of-man-boating-with-jose-fernandez-texted-stay-close-to-shore/1529355/
A curious wrinkle, indeed.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 11:11:42 AM
Howdy-do, Humpers...
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 28, 2016, 11:18:12 AM
Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 11:25:11 AM
Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.

Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 28, 2016, 11:26:10 AM
Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I'm sure we did as well, or came close. Around 27 I think, last time I heard, and we average 2. Fall definitely here now, if my allergies are any indication. Lol
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 28, 2016, 11:30:20 AM
Drinking Beer Day Lull?
I wish.  I could use a couple of pints right now.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 28, 2016, 11:31:33 AM
Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I think that record is shared by most of the planet.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 11:32:30 AM
The French can be dicks

fromage verge

Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 11:35:16 AM
Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I think that record is shared by most of the planet.

It's an inconvenient truth...  ;)

Howdy, Bret
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 11:36:18 AM
@Scott... Did you get to try the Cracker Crumb this past weekend? What did you think?
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 28, 2016, 11:37:19 AM
Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I think that record is shared by most of the planet.

It's an inconvenient truth...  ;)

Howdy, Bret
Indeed...as opposed to Al Gore's inconvenient falsehoods.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 11:45:26 AM
Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I'm sure we did as well, or came close. Around 27 I think, last time I heard, and we average 2. Fall definitely here now, if my allergies are any indication. Lol

You're gonna have to get that man cave into walk-in humidor like conditions... then just stay in there. haha
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 11:47:10 AM
Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I think that record is shared by most of the planet.

It's an inconvenient truth...  ;)

Howdy, Bret
Indeed...as opposed to Al Gore's inconvenient falsehoods.

C'mon, Bret. We wouldn't be able to talk like this if it wasn't for the invention of the interweds.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 28, 2016, 11:49:25 AM
Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I'm sure we did as well, or came close. Around 27 I think, last time I heard, and we average 2. Fall definitely here now, if my allergies are any indication. Lol

You're gonna have to get that man cave into walk-in humidor like conditions... then just stay in there. haha
Sounds like a plan to me.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 28, 2016, 11:50:20 AM
Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I think that record is shared by most of the planet.

It's an inconvenient truth...  ;)

Howdy, Bret
Didn't you see that congressman with the snow ball last year? There's no such thing as global warming.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 11:50:46 AM
Looks like the Tatuaje sampler is the Highlight of the Mash again today... Some HN-305's and some El Triunfador 's as well...
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: sfish on September 28, 2016, 11:58:19 AM
@Scott... Did you get to try the Cracker Crumb this past weekend? What did you think?
Hey Steve, yes I did and it was exactly what I expected and had hoped for. Excellent small smoke for the rotation, I actually like how they don't need to be cut
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 12:06:10 PM
@Scott... Did you get to try the Cracker Crumb this past weekend? What did you think?
Hey Steve, yes I did and it was exactly what I expected and had hoped for. Excellent small smoke for the rotation, I actually like how they don't need to be cut

I liked the no-cut feature as well... plug and play. I'm going to be getting a few more myself. Perfect for the colder weather that will eventually come.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 12:07:56 PM
Page has 10 packs... Hemingway Short Stories look like a decent deal.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: sfish on September 28, 2016, 12:12:43 PM
@Scott... Did you get to try the Cracker Crumb this past weekend? What did you think?
Hey Steve, yes I did and it was exactly what I expected and had hoped for. Excellent small smoke for the rotation, I actually like how they don't need to be cut

I liked the no-cut feature as well... plug and play. I'm going to be getting a few more myself. Perfect for the colder weather that will eventually come.
Exactly and I literally smoked one about 2 hours after receipt so I'm sure they'll get a bit better with rest
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 12:25:06 PM
@Scott... Did you get to try the Cracker Crumb this past weekend? What did you think?
Hey Steve, yes I did and it was exactly what I expected and had hoped for. Excellent small smoke for the rotation, I actually like how they don't need to be cut

I liked the no-cut feature as well... plug and play. I'm going to be getting a few more myself. Perfect for the colder weather that will eventually come.
Exactly and I literally smoked one about 2 hours after receipt so I'm sure they'll get a bit better with rest

I did the same. Gave the next about a week and a half... flavors came out a little more defined. Good stuff.

Ogie said he was sampling through some Travellieurs. Will be interested to see his take after a few sticks.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 12:31:00 PM
Good Day Raz, DancinWithTheFlip and Mr.Steve.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: sfish on September 28, 2016, 12:31:04 PM
@Scott... Did you get to try the Cracker Crumb this past weekend? What did you think?
Hey Steve, yes I did and it was exactly what I expected and had hoped for. Excellent small smoke for the rotation, I actually like how they don't need to be cut

I liked the no-cut feature as well... plug and play. I'm going to be getting a few more myself. Perfect for the colder weather that will eventually come.
Exactly and I literally smoked one about 2 hours after receipt so I'm sure they'll get a bit better with rest

I did the same. Gave the next about a week and a half... flavors came out a little more defined. Good stuff.

Ogie said he was sampling through some Travellieurs. Will be interested to see his take after a few sticks.
Famous bid has the crumbs up (50) for $92 no bids 6hrs left, great deal if you're looking for that many
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 12:32:11 PM
Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I think that record is shared by most of the planet.
the Donald says that's just bullshit started by the Chinese.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 12:34:26 PM
@Scott... Did you get to try the Cracker Crumb this past weekend? What did you think?
Hey Steve, yes I did and it was exactly what I expected and had hoped for. Excellent small smoke for the rotation, I actually like how they don't need to be cut

I liked the no-cut feature as well... plug and play. I'm going to be getting a few more myself. Perfect for the colder weather that will eventually come.
Exactly and I literally smoked one about 2 hours after receipt so I'm sure they'll get a bit better with rest

I did the same. Gave the next about a week and a half... flavors came out a little more defined. Good stuff.

Ogie said he was sampling through some Travellieurs. Will be interested to see his take after a few sticks.
The bigger issue is availability of those two sticks.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: sfish on September 28, 2016, 12:36:15 PM
@Scott... Did you get to try the Cracker Crumb this past weekend? What did you think?
Hey Steve, yes I did and it was exactly what I expected and had hoped for. Excellent small smoke for the rotation, I actually like how they don't need to be cut

I liked the no-cut feature as well... plug and play. I'm going to be getting a few more myself. Perfect for the colder weather that will eventually come.
Exactly and I literally smoked one about 2 hours after receipt so I'm sure they'll get a bit better with rest

I did the same. Gave the next about a week and a half... flavors came out a little more defined. Good stuff.

Ogie said he was sampling through some Travellieurs. Will be interested to see his take after a few sticks.
I saw a review of the Travellieurs saying they were really good and a nice flavorful step-down in power from the crumbs
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: sfish on September 28, 2016, 12:39:13 PM
@Scott... Did you get to try the Cracker Crumb this past weekend? What did you think?
Hey Steve, yes I did and it was exactly what I expected and had hoped for. Excellent small smoke for the rotation, I actually like how they don't need to be cut

I liked the no-cut feature as well... plug and play. I'm going to be getting a few more myself. Perfect for the colder weather that will eventually come.
Exactly and I literally smoked one about 2 hours after receipt so I'm sure they'll get a bit better with rest

I did the same. Gave the next about a week and a half... flavors came out a little more defined. Good stuff.

Ogie said he was sampling through some Travellieurs. Will be interested to see his take after a few sticks.
I saw a review of the Travellieurs saying they were really good and a nice flavorful step-down in power from the crumbs
Also a 5-er of them on famous bid currently $9
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 12:40:50 PM
@Scott... Did you get to try the Cracker Crumb this past weekend? What did you think?
Hey Steve, yes I did and it was exactly what I expected and had hoped for. Excellent small smoke for the rotation, I actually like how they don't need to be cut

I liked the no-cut feature as well... plug and play. I'm going to be getting a few more myself. Perfect for the colder weather that will eventually come.
Exactly and I literally smoked one about 2 hours after receipt so I'm sure they'll get a bit better with rest

I did the same. Gave the next about a week and a half... flavors came out a little more defined. Good stuff.

Ogie said he was sampling through some Travellieurs. Will be interested to see his take after a few sticks.
Famous bid has the crumbs up (50) for $92 no bids 6hrs left, great deal if you're looking for that many

I am thinking very seriously on those...

The bigger issue is availability of those two sticks.

And that's one of the main reasons. Score when you can...  ;)
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 12:42:48 PM
@Scott... Did you get to try the Cracker Crumb this past weekend? What did you think?
Hey Steve, yes I did and it was exactly what I expected and had hoped for. Excellent small smoke for the rotation, I actually like how they don't need to be cut

I liked the no-cut feature as well... plug and play. I'm going to be getting a few more myself. Perfect for the colder weather that will eventually come.
Exactly and I literally smoked one about 2 hours after receipt so I'm sure they'll get a bit better with rest

I did the same. Gave the next about a week and a half... flavors came out a little more defined. Good stuff.

Ogie said he was sampling through some Travellieurs. Will be interested to see his take after a few sticks.
Famous bid has the crumbs up (50) for $92 no bids 6hrs left, great deal if you're looking for that many
Just like the PF's now in a box of 50, or the new Warped Maestro Del Tiempo...box of 50 for $470 or box of 100 for $945.  Who want's that many of one cigar, and who is going to shell out those kind of bucks for that  (although with VIP, I can get the 100 box for a mere $708.95 !)
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 12:48:00 PM
Afternoon, Frenchie... did you have a vitola preferance for the La Hacienda's? Saw the Gran Robustos normally up, but noticed a corona that keeps skipping past the start date. Superiores.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 12:49:46 PM
@Scott... Did you get to try the Cracker Crumb this past weekend? What did you think?
Hey Steve, yes I did and it was exactly what I expected and had hoped for. Excellent small smoke for the rotation, I actually like how they don't need to be cut
Have a fiver with CigarAddict bidding on them at $10.
I liked the no-cut feature as well... plug and play. I'm going to be getting a few more myself. Perfect for the colder weather that will eventually come.
Exactly and I literally smoked one about 2 hours after receipt so I'm sure they'll get a bit better with rest

I did the same. Gave the next about a week and a half... flavors came out a little more defined. Good stuff.

Ogie said he was sampling through some Travellieurs. Will be interested to see his take after a few sticks.
Famous bid has the crumbs up (50) for $92 no bids 6hrs left, great deal if you're looking for that many

I am thinking very seriously on those...

The bigger issue is availability of those two sticks.

And that's one of the main reasons. Score when you can...  ;)
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 12:52:28 PM
Afternoon, Frenchie... did you have a vitola preferance for the La Hacienda's? Saw the Gran Robustos normally up, but noticed a corona that keeps skipping past the start date. Superiores.
My preference is the GRAND CORONA at  5 5/8 X 46 mostly because I like the size.  With that said, I picked up a box of robusto's on the auction the other week because of great price.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 12:53:05 PM
I just knew that double quote was gonna fuk with someone... C'mon Frenchie! lol
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 12:53:56 PM
time to head out to dinner.  Later guys.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 12:54:37 PM
I just knew that double quote was gonna fuk with someone... C'mon Frenchie! lol
I'll blame it on the French keyboard.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 28, 2016, 12:55:00 PM
Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
Cool and overcast with thunderstorms.  Only 59° and 89° just a couple of days ago.  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: sfish on September 28, 2016, 12:55:05 PM
[...]

C'mon Dave, are you hitting the Cognac already?
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 12:57:43 PM
Afternoon, Frenchie... did you have a vitola preferance for the La Hacienda's? Saw the Gran Robustos normally up, but noticed a corona that keeps skipping past the start date. Superiores.
My preference is the GRAND CORONA at  5 5/8 X 46 mostly because I like the size.  With that said, I picked up a box of robusto's on the auction the other week because of great price.

That's what the bid is calling Superiores. It keeps updating the start time without ever actually... you know... starting.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 12:59:12 PM
[...]

He's in France. He should be hittin' something... whatever her name is.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 28, 2016, 12:59:29 PM
[...]

Don't they brush their teeth with wine over there?
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 01:00:26 PM
[...]

They brush their teeth? I'm gonna have to call bullshit on that Golf. lol
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 01:05:53 PM
Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
Cool and overcast with thunderstorms.  Only 59° and 89° just a couple of days ago.  Sheesh!

Cool and overcast with thunderstorms... that sounds more like stereotypical Cincinnati weather.  ;)

Afternoon, CB man
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 28, 2016, 01:07:30 PM
[...]

You might be thinking of the English. ;)
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 01:09:47 PM
[...]

"You may be right, I may be crazy..."
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 28, 2016, 01:15:05 PM
Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I think that record is shared by most of the planet.
the Donald says that's just bullshit started by the Chinese.
Yeah, well, the Donald is just bullshit financed by the Russians. And Al Gore is bullshit financed by George Soros.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 28, 2016, 01:17:06 PM
Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I think that record is shared by most of the planet.
the Donald says that's just bullshit started by the Chinese.
Yeah, well, the Donald is just bullshit financed by the Russians. And Al Gore is bullshit financed by George Soros.
Who can we get to finance me?
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 28, 2016, 01:18:24 PM
Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I think that record is shared by most of the planet.
the Donald says that's just bullshit started by the Chinese.
Yeah, well, the Donald is just bullshit financed by the Russians. And Al Gore is bullshit financed by George Soros.
Who can we get to finance me?
You sound like a Bernie Bro.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 28, 2016, 01:28:53 PM
Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I think that record is shared by most of the planet.
the Donald says that's just bullshit started by the Chinese.
Yeah, well, the Donald is just bullshit financed by the Russians. And Al Gore is bullshit financed by George Soros.
Who can we get to finance me?
You sound like a Bernie Bro.
Luckily, the DNC conspired to make sure I don't have that choice.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 28, 2016, 01:29:49 PM
Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I think that record is shared by most of the planet.
the Donald says that's just bullshit started by the Chinese.
Yeah, well, the Donald is just bullshit financed by the Russians. And Al Gore is bullshit financed by George Soros.
Who can we get to finance me?
You sound like a Bernie Bro.
Luckily, the DNC conspired to make sure I don't have that choice.
Indeed.  Because, you know, they're the party of the people, not the party of millionaires.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 01:33:59 PM
Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I think that record is shared by most of the planet.
the Donald says that's just bullshit started by the Chinese.
Yeah, well, the Donald is just bullshit financed by the Russians. And Al Gore is bullshit financed by George Soros.
Who can we get to finance me?
You sound like a Bernie Bro.
Luckily, the DNC conspired to make sure I don't have that choice.
Indeed.  Because, you know, they're the party of the people, not the party of millionaires.

I just like to party.

(https://static01.nyt.com/images/2014/05/01/movies/video-talladega-nights-scene-tough-love/video-talladega-nights-scene-tough-love-videoSixteenByNine1050.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 28, 2016, 01:52:44 PM
Early quitting time to pick up the kids at school today. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 01:54:19 PM
Early quitting time to pick up the kids at school today. Hazzuh!

Later, Joe
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: sfish on September 28, 2016, 02:02:44 PM
Early quitting time to pick up the kids at school today. Hazzuh!

Later, Joe
Heh, heh, heh
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 02:08:09 PM
Divine intervention?

Tim Tebow pulls off miracle first at-bat.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/tim-tebow-hit-a-home-run-in-his-first-professional-at-bat-163901763.html

Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 02:18:57 PM
Time to go take advantage of National Beer Drinking Day while I do some yard chores.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 02:26:27 PM
Time to go take advantage of National Beer Drinking Day while I do some yard chores.

I thought you were already taking care of that task...

Weather here is beautiful and about as "fall-like" as we ever get thus I am going to take off a couple of hours early today to Celebrate National Drink Beer Day while I mow the grass with a yard-gar.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 02:51:30 PM
Yard-gar lull
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 03:29:23 PM
Time to go take advantage of National Beer Drinking Day while I do some yard chores.

I thought you were already taking care of that task...

Weather here is beautiful and about as "fall-like" as we ever get thus I am going to take off a couple of hours early today to Celebrate National Drink Beer Day while I mow the grass with a yard-gar.
He uses that damn mowing excuse three times a week.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 03:34:39 PM
Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I think that record is shared by most of the planet.
the Donald says that's just bullshit started by the Chinese.
Yeah, well, the Donald is just bullshit financed by the Russians. And Al Gore is bullshit financed by George Soros.
Who can we get to finance me?
You sound like a Bernie Bro.
There you go, you should hit up the happy socialist Bernie.  Like all the other "Animal Farm" residents, he has millions, just expects the rest of us to share everything and be happy with the sacrifice.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 03:36:34 PM
time to head out to dinner.  Later guys.

So, how was it? I expect it was rich and delicious.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 28, 2016, 03:38:08 PM
Yard-gar lull
Power nap lull for me.  Then I get to spend all afternoon doing online training.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 28, 2016, 03:39:34 PM
Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I think that record is shared by most of the planet.
the Donald says that's just bullshit started by the Chinese.
Yeah, well, the Donald is just bullshit financed by the Russians. And Al Gore is bullshit financed by George Soros.
Who can we get to finance me?
You sound like a Bernie Bro.
There you go, you should hit up the happy socialist Bernie.  Like all the other "Animal Farm" residents, he has millions, just expects the rest of us to share everything and be happy with the sacrifice.
While he's enjoying his newly purchased summer home.

I wonder if we'd all have summer homes if he could have gotten elected?
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 03:42:03 PM
[...]

Everyone would just get 5 minutes of time share a year at his... Sounds pretty sweet, right. lol
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 28, 2016, 04:03:03 PM
[...]

Do we get to trash it, the way Al and Tipper trashed my uncle's place at Rockaway Beach, OR after the 2000 election?
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 04:06:58 PM
[...]

The 5 minutes are free, but the cleaning fee is out of your pocket... unless you know a Mrs. Housekeeper.  ;)
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 28, 2016, 04:16:05 PM
[...]

Know?  In the Biblical sense?
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 04:20:59 PM
time to head out to dinner.  Later guys.

So, how was it? I expect it was rich and delicious.
I will not complain.   ;D
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 04:23:46 PM
[...]

Pretty sure that's the way the Donald interview's his.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 04:26:40 PM
[...]

Only if you're the GoverNator... or your dawg is on the loose.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2016, 04:54:15 PM
Time to call it a night.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 04:54:43 PM
time to head out to dinner.  Later guys.

So, how was it? I expect it was rich and delicious.
I will not complain.   ;D

Have you been a brave soul and sampled any of the  "odd" type stuff? Cow udder, sweetbreads, tripe etc. (not just escargot or steak tartare)
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 04:55:00 PM
Time to call it a night.

It's a night.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 04:55:44 PM
Time to call it a night.

It's a night.

g'night
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 28, 2016, 05:14:11 PM
Okay. Me too. See ya, Folks... Enjoy your smokes! HA!
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 05:32:38 PM
Mowing done and all cleaned up with a La Palina Mr Sam Corona lit.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2016, 05:42:14 PM
DOW Closed +111 points
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2016, 06:41:34 PM
It was a CAO kinda day. Smoked a Gold on the way to work and a Flathead Steel Horse on the way home.
Title: Re: 9/28/2016
Post by: sfish on September 28, 2016, 09:41:37 PM
Mayoral lull?