CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: 1/3/2016  (Read 13839 times)

sfish

Re: 1/3/2016
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2016, 05:26:47 PM »

Just lit a Macanudo Hampton Court Tubo Maduro Corona that is probably older than CG.  Pretty damn tasty.
That cigar was so good I will have to watch for a box deal on them, nice smaller smoke at 5.5 X 42.
Really? Used to smoke them way back in the day, will have to seek one out and try

Threebean

« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2016, 05:27:39 PM »

Afternoon boys. Really pleasant out today. MoW LD lit, with water.  Taking a break from the f'n bathroom project. 

sfish

« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2016, 05:28:21 PM »

Just lit a Macanudo Hampton Court Tubo Maduro Corona that is probably older than CG.  Pretty damn tasty.
That cigar was so good I will have to watch for a box deal on them, nice smaller smoke at 5.5 X 42.
Really? Used to smoke them way back in the day, will have to seek one out and try
Just got back from walking Nacho with a La Bomba Napalm, tasty smoke. Trying to get mentally prepared for a return to work after 11 days

sfish

« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2016, 05:29:43 PM »

Afternoon boys. Really pleasant out today. MoW LD lit, with water.  Taking a break from the f'n bathroom project.
You're really making a project out of that, or did you start a second one?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2016, 05:31:14 PM »

Exactly where this one came from, probably been in the humi 10-12 years or more but it was very good.  Never know though new one might be a totally different cigar.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2016, 05:32:05 PM »

Afternoon Bean, I thought you were finished with that project.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2016, 05:33:56 PM »

Just got back from walking Nacho with a La Bomba Napalm, tasty smoke. Trying to get mentally prepared for a return to work after 11 days
Try it after 17 days!  Sheesh I can't even stand to think about it.

Threebean

« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2016, 05:34:01 PM »

Not quite. Real close, but have to order a towel bar, and the warden still wants crown molding on top of the cabinets. A PITA which I've been putting off. 

sfish

« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2016, 05:52:57 PM »

Not quite. Real close, but have to order a towel bar, and the warden still wants crown molding on top of the cabinets. A PITA which I've been putting off.
Ahhh, crown molding. That will test a man

sfish

« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2016, 05:54:13 PM »

Do you have a compound miter? If not, don't even try it lol

Threebean

« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2016, 05:55:02 PM »

You're really making a project out of that, or did you start a second one?
The warden expanded it into the 1/2 bath downstairs.  But you know how it goes, can't make a move with getting approval on every little thing. Got company coming in a week, so now the push is on. 

Threebean

« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2016, 05:59:10 PM »

I hear ya.  Everyone will be back and clamoring for action.  Doubt I'll be able to satisfy them all. TWSS. 

Threebean

« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2016, 06:00:57 PM »

Indeed.  Wall cabinets aren't really designed for it, either. 

Threebean

« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2016, 06:10:08 PM »

Thankfully not required on these. But the cabinets are not built square, so I'm really not looking forward to making it look right.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2016, 06:14:28 PM »

Thankfully not required on these. But the cabinets are not built square, so I'm really not looking forward to making it look right.
Now that does make it a challenge
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8