Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2016, 05:26:47 PM »

Just lit a Macanudo Hampton Court Tubo Maduro Corona that is probably older than CG.  Pretty damn tasty.
That cigar was so good I will have to watch for a box deal on them, nice smaller smoke at 5.5 X 42.
Really? Used to smoke them way back in the day, will have to seek one out and try

« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2016, 05:27:39 PM »

Afternoon boys. Really pleasant out today. MoW LD lit, with water.  Taking a break from the f'n bathroom project.

« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2016, 05:28:21 PM »

Just lit a Macanudo Hampton Court Tubo Maduro Corona that is probably older than CG.  Pretty damn tasty.
That cigar was so good I will have to watch for a box deal on them, nice smaller smoke at 5.5 X 42.
Really? Used to smoke them way back in the day, will have to seek one out and try
Just got back from walking Nacho with a La Bomba Napalm, tasty smoke. Trying to get mentally prepared for a return to work after 11 days

« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2016, 05:29:43 PM »

Afternoon boys. Really pleasant out today. MoW LD lit, with water.  Taking a break from the f'n bathroom project.
You're really making a project out of that, or did you start a second one?

« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2016, 05:31:14 PM »

Just lit a Macanudo Hampton Court Tubo Maduro Corona that is probably older than CG.  Pretty damn tasty.
That cigar was so good I will have to watch for a box deal on them, nice smaller smoke at 5.5 X 42.
Really? Used to smoke them way back in the day, will have to seek one out and try
Exactly where this one came from, probably been in the humi 10-12 years or more but it was very good.  Never know though new one might be a totally different cigar.

« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2016, 05:32:05 PM »

Afternoon boys. Really pleasant out today. MoW LD lit, with water.  Taking a break from the f'n bathroom project.
Afternoon Bean, I thought you were finished with that project.

« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2016, 05:33:56 PM »

Just lit a Macanudo Hampton Court Tubo Maduro Corona that is probably older than CG.  Pretty damn tasty.
That cigar was so good I will have to watch for a box deal on them, nice smaller smoke at 5.5 X 42.
Really? Used to smoke them way back in the day, will have to seek one out and try
Just got back from walking Nacho with a La Bomba Napalm, tasty smoke. Trying to get mentally prepared for a return to work after 11 days
Try it after 17 days!  Sheesh I can't even stand to think about it.

« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2016, 05:34:01 PM »

Afternoon boys. Really pleasant out today. MoW LD lit, with water.  Taking a break from the f'n bathroom project.
Afternoon Bean, I thought you were finished with that project.
Not quite. Real close, but have to order a towel bar, and the warden still wants crown molding on top of the cabinets. A PITA which I've been putting off.

« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2016, 05:52:57 PM »

Afternoon boys. Really pleasant out today. MoW LD lit, with water.  Taking a break from the f'n bathroom project.
Afternoon Bean, I thought you were finished with that project.
Not quite. Real close, but have to order a towel bar, and the warden still wants crown molding on top of the cabinets. A PITA which I've been putting off.
Ahhh, crown molding. That will test a man

« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2016, 05:54:13 PM »

Afternoon boys. Really pleasant out today. MoW LD lit, with water.  Taking a break from the f'n bathroom project.
Afternoon Bean, I thought you were finished with that project.
Not quite. Real close, but have to order a towel bar, and the warden still wants crown molding on top of the cabinets. A PITA which I've been putting off.
Ahhh, crown molding. That will test a man
Do you have a compound miter? If not, don't even try it lol

« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2016, 05:55:02 PM »

Afternoon boys. Really pleasant out today. MoW LD lit, with water.  Taking a break from the f'n bathroom project.
You're really making a project out of that, or did you start a second one?
The warden expanded it into the 1/2 bath downstairs.  But you know how it goes, can't make a move with getting approval on every little thing. Got company coming in a week, so now the push is on.

« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2016, 05:59:10 PM »

Just lit a Macanudo Hampton Court Tubo Maduro Corona that is probably older than CG.  Pretty damn tasty.
That cigar was so good I will have to watch for a box deal on them, nice smaller smoke at 5.5 X 42.
Really? Used to smoke them way back in the day, will have to seek one out and try
Just got back from walking Nacho with a La Bomba Napalm, tasty smoke. Trying to get mentally prepared for a return to work after 11 days
I hear ya.  Everyone will be back and clamoring for action.  Doubt I'll be able to satisfy them all. TWSS.

« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2016, 06:00:57 PM »

Afternoon boys. Really pleasant out today. MoW LD lit, with water.  Taking a break from the f'n bathroom project.
Afternoon Bean, I thought you were finished with that project.
Not quite. Real close, but have to order a towel bar, and the warden still wants crown molding on top of the cabinets. A PITA which I've been putting off.
Ahhh, crown molding. That will test a man
Indeed.  Wall cabinets aren't really designed for it, either.

« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2016, 06:10:08 PM »

Afternoon boys. Really pleasant out today. MoW LD lit, with water.  Taking a break from the f'n bathroom project.
Afternoon Bean, I thought you were finished with that project.
Not quite. Real close, but have to order a towel bar, and the warden still wants crown molding on top of the cabinets. A PITA which I've been putting off.
Ahhh, crown molding. That will test a man
Do you have a compound miter? If not, don't even try it lol
Thankfully not required on these. But the cabinets are not built square, so I'm really not looking forward to making it look right.

« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2016, 06:14:28 PM »

Afternoon boys. Really pleasant out today. MoW LD lit, with water.  Taking a break from the f'n bathroom project.
Afternoon Bean, I thought you were finished with that project.
Not quite. Real close, but have to order a towel bar, and the warden still wants crown molding on top of the cabinets. A PITA which I've been putting off.
Ahhh, crown molding. That will test a man
Do you have a compound miter? If not, don't even try it lol
Thankfully not required on these. But the cabinets are not built square, so I'm really not looking forward to making it look right.
Now that does make it a challenge
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8